Benjamin Lannon

Rye
1245 Washington Road
Rye, NH 03870

2018, Consult
He [Dr. Lannon] was very informative and really took the time to listen ti what i had to say and my concerns. ... He was verg nice. Only had him for a consultation so far. But i am looking forward to moving onword if I can manage to get the funds to proceed with my surgery. I cannot waite. He listened to everything I had to say. ...
They [Boston IVF] were all very friendly. They all took the time to make sure I was comfortable and to make sure that all of my Questions were answered. They wanted to make sure I had the best experience possible. And hopefully i will get to have my surgery with ben if god forbid i get the money too. ... am looking forward to moving onword if I can manage to get the funds to proceed with my surgery.
How was your experience with Benjamin Lannon at Boston IVF?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Lannon at Boston IVF?
Just be your self
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Lannon at Boston IVF?
He was very informative and really took the time to listen ti what i had to say and my concerns.
Describe the protocols Benjamin Lannon used in your cycles at Boston IVF and their degree of success.
Idk
Describe your experience with Boston IVF.
They were all very friendly. They all took the time to make sure I was comfortable and to make sure that all of my Questions were answered. They wanted to make sure I had the best experience possible. And hopefully i will get to have my surgery with ben if god forbid i get the money too.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Lannon at Boston IVF.
Expensive