5.3

Benjamin Sandler works at

635 Madison Avenue, 10th Floor
212-756-5777

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Sandler seems to be very knowledgeable about his field and really cares about his patients. But his communication skills are a bit lacking. He seems to run the appointments with a clear formula in mind, most prominently considering what he thinks you need rather than answer your questions or listening to what your concerns are. We wouldn’t focus on the things that I wanted to talk about or I was concerned with but rather the things he thought we should be discussing.
RMA is a super organized clinic that has very clear processes in place to meet all patients’ needs. However they see huge volume of patients. What that actually means is you get your needs met but it is not by the same team, you see a different doctor each time, and sometimes this results in what feels like less personal care....There are all different nurses each day and at each clinic. They are all really nice and helpful. Some were more helpful in answering questions than others. I really liked the nurses at the Brooklyn clinic where I was receiving most of my monitoring.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Do research on your own and come with specific questions you want answered, and don’t be shy to jump in and ask them. Otherwise he will just do his spiel. Don’t expect to see him more than once or twice, but the whole team at RMA is nice and supportive so you’re in good hands!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Describe the protocols Benjamin Sandler used in your cycles at RMA of New York and their degree of success.
We did six IUI cycles over all. The first one was unmedicated and failed. The second one was unmedicated with the ovidrel trigger shot and failed. The third through sixth attempts were medicated with letrozole and ovidrel trigger shot, all of which failed as well. We are now in conversation about moving to IVF. Dr Sandler has suggested not doing PGT testing since he doesn’t think I’ll have enough embryos given my low AMH level.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
The main strength is that this clinic was open on weekends and holidays which was a huge advantage because most of my IUIs ended up falling on weekends. They take the time sensitivity of these procedures seriously. However you see a different doctor every time as a result. Their success rates are also high but so are their prices.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York.
I paid out of pocket because I don’t have coverage (really, because my insurance plan is homophobic!). I paid $305 for each IUI and sonograms and bloodwork was additional but my insurance covered those. Medications were not covered (about $60/month) and neither was donor sperm ($950/vial). We are now discussing costs of IVF.
Describe Benjamin Sandler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of New York.
I did not do IVF yet.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
They failed to provide info to my insurance company until I harassed them about it several times. The nurses often gave conflicting info about what time to do my trigger shot so I never really knew what was right.

Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Sandler monitoring visits were always very quick and i felt he treated me as an ignorant patient who was asking silly questions. He performed none of my retrieval or transfers...I had a 9 week miscarriage and booked a follow up appointment with him 4 weeks later...with no apology whatsoever from his side, and a statement that my embryo didn't look good in the first place so there was no hope for it to survive (which was never mentioned to me before).
I have a lifetime coverage that was used fully for 2 rounds of IVF. My extras [at RMA of New York] included about 7000+ for medication, 2000 for freezing, and 3000 PGS...RMA East side has a lot of patients and it can give the sense of being in a factory. The clinic is clean and the nurses are well prepared, but the receptionists and some phone ladies can be very rude and really impersonal...Katrina [nurse] is fantastic, empathetic, professional and really helpful and informative. The other nurses were also ok, but not all very helpful.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sandler is an expert in this field, but lacks the human touch that people who must rely to IVF want to see in a doctor. He did not respect my feelings nor my time as a patient. The first round of IVF was very much of a trial with a limited number of eggs retrieved and transferred before reaching the blastocyst stage. As I agreed to do PGS for the second round, I received much more attention and information by dr. Sandler although he was never so positive it would work (while it did).
If you are looking for an empathetic doctor who is willing and able to listen, explore other options.
Dr. Sandler monitoring visits were always very quick and i felt he treated me as an ignorant patient who was asking silly questions. He performed none of my retrieval or transfers as there have always been other (much nicer) doctors from RMA on duty when I was scheduled to retrieve/transfer. This was good for me, but I never appreciated having to stick to dr. Sandler for the monitoring part as he was definitely careless about the time patients were waiting in the waiting area. I had a 9 week miscarriage and booked a follow up appointment with him 4 weeks later at 10am to discuss the issue and way forward. Despite being the only person waiting in the waiting room and having an appointment, I was called in at 11am. Basically a full morning lost (I have a 9-5 job) with no apology whatsoever from his side, and a statement that my embryo didn't look good in the first place so there was no hope for it to survive (which was never mentioned to me before).
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
Katrina is fantastic, empathetic, professional and really helpful and informative. The other nurses were also ok, but not all very helpful.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring rooms and machines were clean and well functioning. The main negative side was the lengthy wait, not only due to the number of people ahead of me, but due to dr. Sandler having one on one discussions with his fellows during monitoring hours which in one occasion resulted in making me (and other patients) wait 1.5 hrs.
I have a lifetime coverage that was used fully for 2 rounds of IVF. My extras included about 7000+ for medication, 2000 for freezing, and 3000 PGS.
NY - Eastside
Dr. Sandler met with me ahead of the IVF and he had reviewed my file. During the cycle, I never saw him nor spoke to him. After a failed IVF, I had to make an appointment and waited two weeks to see him. There was little communication...I came with questions and he answered all of them. But I had very little interaction with Dr Sandler - except for my first consultation and retrieval. He seemed to have little time for me and didn't answer my questions.
[RMA of New York] is a big place that takes insurance. The coordinator who I worked with was very attentive and helpful. But the size and cookie-cutter nature make this clinic a poor place for older women with egg quality issues...There was no preparation of my body for the IVF, no estrogen patch. In fact, my FSH was very high during the cycle. So high that I told the nurse this seems wrong, but they insisted everything was fine.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
I came with questions and he answered all of them. But I had very little interaction with Dr Sandler - except for my first consultation and retrieval. He seemed to have little time for me and didn't answer my questions. I went to him because an acquaintance recommended him, but I would not have chosen him on my own - I should have listened to my gut.
Don't go to him if you're older and have poor egg quality. He is of the philosophy that the more medicine, the better.
It was very cookie cutter Gonal F and Menopur, with higher and higher doses as my body didn't react well. There was no preparation of my body for the IVF, no estrogen patch. In fact, my FSH was very high during the cycle. So high that I told the nurse this seems wrong, but they insisted everything was fine.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I had to call continually because nurses often failed to respond before 3pm. Which is stressful if you're doing an IVF the first time. They offered little information. In fact, my FSH was very high during the cycle. I told the nurse it seemed wrong and she dismissed my concerns. There was little personal attention.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
This is a big place that takes insurance. The coordinator who I worked with was very attentive and helpful. But the size and cookie-cutter nature make this clinic a poor place for older women with egg quality issues.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
It was a cattle call line, but I rarely waited more than 15 minutes. I was one of the first to enter, though.
My insurance covered most of the costs, except for a small co-pay.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
This is a large clinic which does the basic care. No one will step in to salvage a cycle if it's not working, or double check that everything is ready to go. If you're young, this might be fine. But if you're older, this might not be the best fit.
Treated 2017
He [Dr. Sandler] is a very smart man, with a lot of experience and knowledge. Very textbook and he's eager to teach you his knowledge of your situation. So you trust you are getting accurate information but the entire time you do feel like a number. Once we agreed to IVF we saw him once during the process, and we were constantly left with questions and no answers after each visit...Be prepared to ask question if/when you have face time with Dr. Sandler. He is impossible to get a hold of and speak to after your initial consultation and meeting.
RMA is a well oiled machine. They are open 364 days a year and monitoring hours are easy and quick....After my egg retrieval I didn't hear from my IVF coordinator. The Nurse called me the next day with the ICSI results after that I had to call and follow up 5 days later. In which no one was able to give me any definitive answers....my embryo status, and next steps. I felt confused, anxious and alone... Get there first thing in the morning and you are in and out within 15 minutes. Otherwise be prepared to wait approximately 45 min.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
He is a very smart man, with a lot of experience and knowledge. Very textbook and he's eager to teach you his knowledge of your situation. So you trust you are getting accurate information but the entire time you do feel like a number. Once we agreed to IVF we saw him once during the process, and we were constantly left with questions and no answers after each visit.
Lack of communication, compassion, and time actually spent with the Doctor.
The only know issue is my low ovarian reserve. So we tried 3 cycles of letrozole plus timed IUI followed by a round of IVF on the antagonist protocol.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New York. (Assigned nurse: Kirsten Schlosser)
Our IVF coordinator met with us one time and was unaccessible after that. In fact, on average it would take her over 24 hours to return an phone call or email...which is very frustrating during the IVF process. I was forced to rely on nurses who knew very little about my case.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
IUI was around $800/round. IVF was $15,600 plus $5,000 in medication.
He takes things as a case by case basis. So I did trust his recommendation along the way.
Treated 2015 - 2016
I'm a science nerd so I appreciated having this information, but he [Dr Sandler] sometimes presented the information just as information giving me little indication as to how this information would affect my husband and I in real life. It seemed like he was using a "flow chart" of sorts where if treatment A didn't work then we move on to treatment B without necessarily considering me, my history or how the previous treatment went.
RMA is a huge practice. This has its benefits, but for me, it seemed to have more drawbacks...Each time I called I would have to give a brief overview of my history and a different person would contact me. There were times when I was given two different answers to the same question and had to navigate very confusing waters with little direction.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Dr. Sandler is incredibly knowledgeable and often explained what was going on in great, scientific detail. I'm a science nerd so I appreciated having this information, but he sometimes presented the information just as information giving me little indication as to how this information would affect my husband and I in real life. It seemed like he was using a "flow chart" of sorts where if treatment A didn't work then we move on to treatment B without necessarily considering me, my history or how the previous treatment went. He was somewhat personable, but I wouldn't say his bedside manner was always great. Sometimes it seemed as if he wanted to succeed with us more to advance his own ego than to give us sometime we want so badly.
Don't expect warm and fuzzy.
RMA is a huge practice. This has its benefits, but for me, it seemed to have more drawbacks. I never spoke directly with Dr. Sandler when I had a question or corner, nor did I have contact information for a specific nurse or assistant. Each time I called I would have to give a brief overview of my history and a different person would contact me. There were times when I was given two different answers to the same question and had to navigate very confusing waters with little direction. Everyone was nice enough, but many times I felt that the person I was dealing with was not looking at me as a human, with very complicated emotions surrounding infertility and the treatments I was going through.
We started with three cycles of IUI using the pill Letrozol and Ovidrel for the trigger shot. I was told each time I went for monitoring that I was responding well to the medication, but got a negative result each time. I don't recall having any side effects from the Letrozol. I bruised at the injection site from the Ovidrel (but I bruise easily in general). Then we moved on to a traditional IVF cycle. We used Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide, and Ovidrel again for the trigger shot. Giving the shots to myself wasn't as bad as I expected. I bruised at the injection sites (which you should try to vary as much as possible to avoid injuring the same spot repeatedly) and was sometimes red and irritated as well. I had a very "full" feeling with the injections (which I was told was normal bloating) and was sometimes uncomfortable for a few minutes after each shot (mostly with the Menopur and Cetrotide). We got 9 eggs from this cycle, and at the time were told this was a good number. Unfortunately, only 4 fertilized with ICSI (my husband had testicular cancer in 2013 so they did this because of his medical history) and by the time day 5 came around for the transfer only one was left (it was not at blastocyst stage yet, but they transferred it because it was all that we had and said there was still a chance that we could get pregnant). We did not, however. When we met with Dr. Sandler for a follow-up we were told that 9 eggs was not really a good number (not sure why we were told at the time that it was) and for someone my age and without any other obvious health issues they would have expected more (a doctor we saw before beginning this whole process brought up the idea of endometriosis but Dr. Sandler felt strongly that he did not need to investigate this further). We were also told that my right and left ovaries produced a different number of eggs during this cycle. Dr. Sandler said he would like to see more egg production and more even production between the two ovaries so he recommended another round of IVF but using what they called a "flare protocol". So for IVF round 2, I went on a birth control pill for about 20 days first (this is supposed to shut the whole system down so that when the injections begin, the system is "flared" up and made to produce more eggs and with evenness between the ovaries). Then I did injections again, but this time using Lupron, Follistim, Menopur and then Ovidrel for the trigger shot. This time 13 eggs were retrieved, 8 fertilized with ICSI and 3 remained at the time of transfer. Dr. Sandler recommended that we transfer two embryos (this time they made it to the blastocyst stage) so we did. The third was allowed to mature another day and was frozen on day 6. I should also mention that with all rounds I also used Medrol, Endometrin, and Prometrium after the transfers (I also took a single dose of an antibiotic with each round). Again, we got a negative pregnancy test. We met with Dr. Sandler again and were told that the one embryo that was frozen made it to a very good stage (all embryos are given a rating based on their development) and he recommended that we transfer that frozen embryo. So we did. I took Estradiol and then used the same progesterone as with the fresh transfers. Again, a negative pregnancy test. We used all of our available insurance benefits and also paid a lot of money out of pocket with Dr. Sandler. So after many failed attempts we decided to try a different doctor just to have a fresh set of eyes look at our case.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
With the exception of one nurse, they were generally very quick to give information and sometimes I felt like I was being rushed off the phone. Some seemed somewhat unhappy to be doing what they were doing. I know we all have bad days and things going on outside of work, but this is a very sensitive field to be working in so one would think they would have been a bit more compassionate.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
Very large, clean, and "doctor office" like. Easy to get to for me which was a plus.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I tried getting to the office before it technically opened since I have to be at work early in the morning (by 8am). Usually there were about 5 people there with me. They generally started seeing patients for monitoring on time. The longest I waited was an hour, but that only happened once.
All three cycles of IUI were covered by our insurance and I do not recall the specific costs. A round if IVF with medications ran well over $10,000. Payment was due on day one of the cycle and in full. The anesthesiologist did not take insurance so each retrieval required at least $750 out of pocket. I spoke with Dr. Sandler at the last follow up appointment about finances and he was able to reduce the cost of the frozen transfer that we did.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I was given conflicting information several times. Instructions given on my voicemail were often different than those on the actual prescription requiring several phone calls to clarify. I showed up once for bloodworm and an ultrasound as instructed and was asked why I was there as the orders had not been properly sent. I had to call on many occasions to ask for refills. The "IVF coordinator" who I was given contact information for often had to consult with a nurse or two to get an answer to a question when one was directed to her.

Treated 2015
Dr. Sandler was beyond unhelpful. We were rushed into ivf without being given the proper level of expectation or care. I was not told what to expect or what would be considered success....he was pushy and didn't listen. he made up his mind early and never made eye contact I never knew what to expect. when i finally got him to actually call me back he rushed me and treated me like i was an idiot. When i ovulated thru the stims he blamed me instead of the fact the monitoring doctor's should have caught the LH spike. A horrible experience.
The practice [RMA of New York on the eastside] is large and feels like a human farm. I never had the same doctor twice in daily rotation and for that reason they miss the fact that I had ovulated early - thus a cancelled cycle. I should have known on my first day of cycling when they had me down for a beta pregnancy test and not to start my ivf cycle. then the finance coordinator Hira NEVER met with us - declined to show up for a scheduled appointment and never could answer why all of our insurance money was used for a cycle that never got to a retrieval.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
change doctors. he's set in his ways and impersonal.
Dr. Sandler was beyond unhelpful. We were rushed into ivf without being given the proper level of expectation or care. I was not told what to expect or what would be considered success. The practice is large and feels like a human farm. I never had the same doctor twice in daily rotation and for that reason they miss the fact that I had ovulated early - thus a cancelled cycle. I should have known on my first day of cycling when they had me down for a beta pregnancy test and not to start my ivf cycle. then the finance coordinator Hira NEVER met with us - declined to show up for a scheduled appointment and never could answer why all of our insurance money was used for a cycle that never got to a retrieval.
he used a standard antagonist high dose with no priming. I have DOR and a low AFC but he never explained his rationale. I couldn't even find out which protocol I was on till a few days before the cycle - there was next to no communication. I only produced three follicles but again he never told me what to expect and i never saw the same doctor twice so being in the dark completely was a horrible feeling during this process.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
they were ok but it's a farm there - so many patients and everyone is overworked.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
too busy ,too many patients. they are greedy and just interested in getting money and billing insurance.
my insurance covered a lifetime of 20k. they used all of it and i never got to egg retrieval. a waste.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
they had me in the system wrong - my first monitoring for IVF was down as a beta pregnancy test - what an insult. They didn't monitor me properly and ended up being a cancelled cycle. billing was a nightmare,
Treated 2014 - 2015
He [Dr. Sandler] is obviously a brilliant dude, but there were times I felt like he spoke down to me, as if I couldn't possibly understand the intricacies of ART treatments, when in reality I was reading academic journal articles regularly to try to know as much as possible...Don't be afraid to ask questions because he will answer them...Just don't expect to ask questions or get much information during the monitoring ultrasounds because they have to see a million patients in a row before and after you...
You will feel like a number [at RMA - East Side] but it's okay -- that just means they know what they're doing. Even on days when you cannot believe how freaking packed the waiting room is, you will be in and out of there before you know it. A lot of people go there and I took that to mean that they were good. I didn't have success with them but that's because my body is wacky... they bill your insurance for a complete cycle, so if you don't make it to transfer, it is still billed as a complete cycle. I don't know if it is different for self-pay people...
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
He is obviously a brilliant dude, but there were times I felt like he spoke down to me, as if I couldn't possibly understand the intricacies of ART treatments, when in reality I was reading academic journal articles regularly to try to know as much as possible.
Don't be afraid to ask questions because he will answer them.
In a way, I thought it was somewhat reassuring to be treated like a number, as long as whoever I was dealing with knew my background, where I was in treatment, and so on. The fact that the clinic ran like a well-oiled machine was very comforting because they really did give you the impression they knew what they were doing. I'm also not a person who needs to feel coddled.
1 Clomid cycle with IUI, 3 letrozole cycles with IUI, and 1 last letrozole cycle with TI (because I felt that we were headed for IVF anyway and didn't want to waste money on another IUI). Then, IVF/ICSI with PGS on antagonist protocol (preceded by 10-14 days of OCP), using max dosage of stims because -- as it turned out -- I have DOR! This was never verbalized to me until after the first cycle failed. Good thing I read all those journal articles because I had figured that out myself. The next cycle was supposed to be micro dose Lupron flare protocol preceded by OCP again.
Everyone on the support staff was amazing. Even the phlebotomists were sweet and super competent. In the end, I think that makes a bigger difference in the experience than how the doctor talks to you, for example.
Describe your experience with RMA of New York.
You will feel like a number but it's okay -- that just means they know what they're doing. Even on days when you cannot believe how freaking packed the waiting room is, you will be in and out of there before you know it. A lot of people go there and I took that to mean that they were good. I didn't have success with them but that's because my body is wacky.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
I covered this earlier -- it is very busy during morning monitoring but they have so many phlebotomists that it takes no time to get blood draws done. Sometimes there is a minor wait to get twanded but I was never there more than an hour. Just don't expect to ask questions or get much information during the monitoring ultrasounds because they have to see a million patients in a row before and after you.
This is important -- they bill your insurance for a complete cycle, so if you don't make it to transfer, it is still billed as a complete cycle. I don't know if it is different for self-pay people. All told, we used up 8750 of our 10K insurance limit, plus another 4500 out of pocket for PGS, freezing (even though there was nothing to freeze), anesthesia, and extra meds beyond what our insurance was willing to cover ( I was on very high doses).
Success w/ Doc 14 Eggs Frozen
I wish I had seen a different doctor at RMA or gone to a different clinic. While I did get 14 eggs, I don't feel Dr. Sandler really took the time to personalize my care. I believe that with more personalized attention I could have gotten more eggs. Every time I saw him he was extremely negative and patronizing. It was emotional draining....He was very long-winded and quite depressing in my visits. At the same time, after doing a lot of acupuncture, I ended up with 14 eggs. I wish he had been more kind and informative when we spoke.
RMA -- NY East Side is a factory. They are successful, no doubt. But be prepared to sit in an overcrowded waiting room and be there for hours if you don't arrive every early in the morning. The front desk staff is brutal, it's impossible to get through on the phone quickly and you'll have a headache with finance. If you can get there first thing in the morning, you are likely to have a better experience with lab tests. But I felt like I was a number almost every time I went.
Don't see him.
Dr. Sandler had both strengths and weaknesses. I have one ovary that is damaged from an endometrial cyst. Dr. Sandler felt it was unlikely I would get that many eggs from egg freezing as a result. He was very long-winded and quite depressing in my visits. At the same time, after doing a lot of acupuncture, I ended up with 14 eggs. I wish he had been more kind and informative when we spoke.
I don't remember.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
I don't feel like the nursing staff at RMA is much of a presence. They were difficult to reach, and curt in the office. I actually felt apologetic every time I was there because they seemed completely overloaded. It took multiple calls to get a return phone call.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring appointments went ok if you managed to get there right when they opened. You would say a range of doctors, which was ok, and get blood drawn by different lab nurses. But if you get there mid-morning, you would have to wait for hours and people were very grouchy.
Egg freezing with the medication was about $8,000.
I don't know
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I had to play more an administrative role with this clinic than I believe is appropriate. I had to call multiple times to get an appointment, get lab results or get information on the protocol and plan. Even paying a bill requires at least an hour on a good day. They give zero guidance as to how to navigate their system, and I honestly felt like if I had gone somewhere else it would have been far less stressful. Perhaps I should have consulted with one of the better rated doctors there and I would have had a better experience.
Treated 2015 - 2017
Dr. Sandler made himself accessible for questions and to discuss changes in course of treatment, but did not present option other than injectables. Also, there was no sense of urgency in how I was treated or real discussion about the effects of time and delay...Be proactive and push communication...Standard IVF with injectable medication because of age and ovarian reserve. One cycle was converted to an IUI due to minimal response to medication and overall coverage limitations of insurance.
As a patient [at RMA of New York], I did not form any personal relationship with the nursing staff nor was any nurse educated about my specific case...Monitoring hours were a zoo...RMA is a mill, and I believe their approach is one that will only work for easy cases. The general refrain was "every cycle is different," without specifically addressing the individual patient. An assessment of my partner and us as a couple would also have been helpful.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
Be proactive and push communication
RMA is a mill, the standard answer to questions about tailored treatment is "every cycle is different," and as a patient I was pushed to keep doing IVF cycles
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
As a patient, I did not form any personal relationship with the nursing staff nor was any nurse educated about my specific case.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New York.
Monitoring hours were a zoo
approximately $25,000
Treated 2015
I met with Dr Sandler after a natural miscarriage, at first he did a sonogram, didn't suspect any issues there, ordered me a HSG and day 3 blood work and said since I am young he's pretty sure there's nothing to worry about. after my day 3 bloodwork he had a nurse tell me that I have diminished ovarian reserve and shes so sorry. i had to wait 3 weeks until he would see me to discuss options. at 28 he basically said my body is a 40+ year old woman and it would be difficult to get me pregnant, but no big deal, i could use donor eggs. No compassion. As i sat there crying he kept saying donor eggs are a great option.
How was your experience with Benjamin Sandler at RMA of New York?
he was going to do a long antagonist protocol. i didnt move forward with him.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at RMA of New York.
the nurse showed compassion. I really didnt deal with them much since i switched clinics after the diagnosis.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at RMA of New York.
I really just didnt care for the Doctor, the way he went about giving me my diagnosis.