Medical SchoolTexas A&M
972.506.9986
1631 Lancaster Dr
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-310-0031
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Beverly Reed to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend IVFMD to a friend?
She [Dr. Beverly Reed] was really straight forward with me but at the same time was still sensitive to my feelings and could understand how I was feeling. When it was time to actually start the procedure she made me feel that everything was going to be okay she would guide me through what ever she was doing to my body that I couldn’t see. ... I was on 50 mg of clomid to make my eggs bigger, and I was also on a medication for the hsg process or die test is another word used for hsg it that medication just was to help proven me from catching anything from the die test .
Not all of the clinic are the same I loved Dr. Reeds [IVFMD- Grapevine] simply cause it was really girly and a very nice place . It was clean and neat and very organized. Even the other patients who come are friendly they don’t look at you weird for not being able to conceive. The receptionist was also very welcoming and friendly she made me feel like I was at the right place.
How was your experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Dr.Reed was over all very helpful and amazing. From the first day I had a consultation with Dr.Reed she made me feel welcome she made me feel like it’s okay to not be able to conceive the natural way that I wasn’t the only one who struggles with trying to conceive. She walked me through every step of the procedure she made me feel her and her nurses are very educated and know what they are doing. She was really straight forward with me but at the same time was still sensitive to my feelings and could understand how I was feeling. When it was time to actually start the procedure she made me feel that everything was going to be okay she would guide me through what ever she was doing to my body that I couldn’t see. Her office was also very clean and neat I felt very comfortable being at her office knowing there aren’t any bugs or things just out in the open.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Whether good or bad news Dr.Reed will always make you feel comfortable and warm and clear up and confusion so no need to be nervous about anything .
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
I felt like a human one because her office made me feel comfortable made me feel she knew what she was doing and that she was well educated she answered every question and concerns I had. When she told me the reasons why I couldn’t get pregnant at the time she made me feel warm she consoled me through the whole process.
Describe the protocols Beverly Reed used in your cycles at IVFMD and their degree of success.
The nursing staff made me feel welcome as well as Dr. Reed. They also seemed really educated about their jobs.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Not all of the clinic are the same I loved Dr. Reeds simply cause it was really girly and a very nice place . It was clean and neat and very organized. Even the other patients who come are friendly they don’t look at you weird for not being able to conceive. The receptionist was also very welcoming and friendly she made me feel like I was at the right place.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD.

Endometriosis, Unexplained
The Dr has a great bedside manner and was very attentive to my needs. ... Dr Reed does the ultrasounds, retrieval’s and transfers herself and I like this approach. ... Dr Reed is a compassionate and wants you to succceed. She is also considerate of the treatments and tests you want to try and willing to do them for your peace of mind. ... The Dr prefers to do eSET for PGS tested embryos. ... Dr Reed and her staff [IVFMD] have always been very attentive and followed up with me during my treatment.
They [IVFMD] have a very good lab and many embryologists. An embryology comes to talk to you before the transfer. The treatment costs for the uninsured patients are more affordable compared to many other clinics. ... The clinic location is good. The office is modern and comfortable. I’ve never had to wait too long to be seen. ... Julie [nurse] is excellent. She is smart, organized, always follows up on time and shows compassion. ...We paid about $12,500 for a complete IVF cycle with ICSI and PGS testing. Part of those fees were charged by the embryo testing lab.
Endometriosis, Unexplained
How was your experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Dr Reed and her staff have always been very attentive and followed up with me during my treatment. They checked how I was doing and responded to my calls and emails in timely manner. Dr Reed is a compassionate and wants you to succceed. She is also considerate of the treatments and tests you want to try and willing to do them for your peace of mind. Dr Reed does the ultrasounds, retrieval’s and transfers herself and I like this approach.
I would advise to have a list of questions and have a thorough discussion during your initial consultation. This Dr has an open mind.
The Dr has a great bedside manner and was very attentive to my needs.
We did an estrogen priming protocol to prepare my ovaries for a stimulation and retrieval cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD. (Assigned nurse: Julie Tieni)
Julie is excellent. She is smart, organized, always follows up on time and shows compassion.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
The clinic location is good. The office is modern and comfortable. I’ve never had to wait too long to be seen. They have a very good lab and many embryologists. An embryology comes to talk to you before the transfer. The treatment costs for the uninsured patients are more affordable compared to many other clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beverly Reed at IVFMD.
Describe Beverly Reed's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD.
The Dr prefers to do eSET for PGS tested embryos.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD.