Excellent

972.506.9986
1631 Lancaster Dr
Grapevine, TX 76051
817-310-0031

Dr. Reed answered all of my questions...She would take the time to draw things out or write out notes. Little things that just made sure I left her office in confidence...during our first sonogram where she found one of my ovaries wasn't producing well (I had had other sonograms, but nobody pointed this out) she knew what the exact answer was. Her confidence and optimism were priceless and such a relief to my husband and I.
Twice I had to call the after-hours emergency line [at IVFMD] to get help getting the prescriptions through since they were pertinent that I take them that evening. I tend to freak out when things don't go to plan, so I do wish I could have had a clearer line of communication. But all in all I think the nurses are doing a great job with everything they have on their plate.
How was your experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Dr. Reed gave me hope when nobody else had before. I was seeing a doctor in the city where I live who performed every infertility cause test and did one IUI on me. He never had an answer, nor did I feel like he cared. He acted like "just keep trying." But I knew deep down that something was wrong. I picked Dr. Reed after studying nearly all of the fertility doctors in the Dallas area. I had high hopes that she would be the one, and she proved me right during our first tele visit. She was confident from the start she knew what my problem was, and then during our first sonogram where she found one of my ovaries wasn't producing well (I had had other sonograms, but nobody pointed this out) she knew what the exact answer was. Her confidence and optimism were priceless and such a relief to my husband and I.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Do not wait to go see a fertility doctor. I kept waiting because people told me "oh, it'll happen". I knew deep down something was wrong, and I wish I'd gone to Dr. Reed even sooner. Just go!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Dr. Reed answered all of my questions. No matter how silly they seem in hindsight, she recognized that it was a concern of mine at the time. She would take the time to draw things out or write out notes. Little things that just made sure I left her office in confidence. My biggest concern was always that I would mess up in some way, but Dr. Reed was patient and understanding. I felt like I got to know a bit about her and she got to know a bit about me. This was important to me, because this is a very emotional and intimate process. I felt like she was really there for me.
Describe the protocols Beverly Reed used in your cycles at IVFMD and their degree of success.
After finding I had low reserve, Dr. Reed was confident we could achieve pregnancy with an IUI. She put me on 250mg of Clomid, I did a trigger shot 24 hours before the IUI procedure, and have followed up with taking progesterone vaginally every night since.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD.
I didn't have a bad experience with anyone at IVFMD. We had several issues where my hometown pharmacy wasn't connecting well with IVFMD for whatever reason. So, there were a few times where my prescriptions didn't go through. Twice I had to call the after-hours emergency line to get help getting the prescriptions through since they were pertinent that I take them that evening. I tend to freak out when things don't go to plan, so I do wish I could have had a clearer line of communication. But all in all I think the nurses are doing a great job with everything they have on their plate.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
The clinic as a whole is great. The Grapevine location is beautiful with wonderful words of affirmation everywhere. I wish I would have gone to that location more as I often went to the Irving location!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beverly Reed at IVFMD.
It cost $180 to schedule my initial consultation. $150 for my first appointment with her, where I had a sonogram. $33 for my Clomid and $107 for my trigger shot. $250 for my HSO test (2nd visit). $150 for my third visit with a sonogram. $140 for my 4th visit and IUI. $120 to their lab for the semen washing. $107 for progesterone to last till my 11th week. Finally $150 for my final visit, a sonogram at 8 weeks.
Grapevine
She [Dr. Beverly Reed] was really straight forward with me but at the same time was still sensitive to my feelings and could understand how I was feeling. When it was time to actually start the procedure she made me feel that everything was going to be okay she would guide me through what ever she was doing to my body that I couldn’t see. ... I was on 50 mg of clomid to make my eggs bigger, and I was also on a medication for the hsg process or die test is another word used for hsg it that medication just was to help proven me from catching anything from the die test .
Not all of the clinic are the same I loved Dr. Reeds [IVFMD- Grapevine] simply cause it was really girly and a very nice place . It was clean and neat and very organized. Even the other patients who come are friendly they don’t look at you weird for not being able to conceive. The receptionist was also very welcoming and friendly she made me feel like I was at the right place.
How was your experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Dr.Reed was over all very helpful and amazing. From the first day I had a consultation with Dr.Reed she made me feel welcome she made me feel like it’s okay to not be able to conceive the natural way that I wasn’t the only one who struggles with trying to conceive. She walked me through every step of the procedure she made me feel her and her nurses are very educated and know what they are doing. She was really straight forward with me but at the same time was still sensitive to my feelings and could understand how I was feeling. When it was time to actually start the procedure she made me feel that everything was going to be okay she would guide me through what ever she was doing to my body that I couldn’t see. Her office was also very clean and neat I felt very comfortable being at her office knowing there aren’t any bugs or things just out in the open.
Whether good or bad news Dr.Reed will always make you feel comfortable and warm and clear up and confusion so no need to be nervous about anything .
I felt like a human one because her office made me feel comfortable made me feel she knew what she was doing and that she was well educated she answered every question and concerns I had. When she told me the reasons why I couldn’t get pregnant at the time she made me feel warm she consoled me through the whole process.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD.
The nursing staff made me feel welcome as well as Dr. Reed. They also seemed really educated about their jobs.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Not all of the clinic are the same I loved Dr. Reeds simply cause it was really girly and a very nice place . It was clean and neat and very organized. Even the other patients who come are friendly they don’t look at you weird for not being able to conceive. The receptionist was also very welcoming and friendly she made me feel like I was at the right place.
Grapevine

The Dr has a great bedside manner and was very attentive to my needs. ... Dr Reed does the ultrasounds, retrieval’s and transfers herself and I like this approach. ... Dr Reed is a compassionate and wants you to succceed. She is also considerate of the treatments and tests you want to try and willing to do them for your peace of mind. ... The Dr prefers to do eSET for PGS tested embryos. ... Dr Reed and her staff [IVFMD] have always been very attentive and followed up with me during my treatment.
They [IVFMD] have a very good lab and many embryologists. An embryology comes to talk to you before the transfer. The treatment costs for the uninsured patients are more affordable compared to many other clinics. ... The clinic location is good. The office is modern and comfortable. I’ve never had to wait too long to be seen. ... Julie [nurse] is excellent. She is smart, organized, always follows up on time and shows compassion. ...We paid about $12,500 for a complete IVF cycle with ICSI and PGS testing. Part of those fees were charged by the embryo testing lab.
How was your experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
Dr Reed and her staff have always been very attentive and followed up with me during my treatment. They checked how I was doing and responded to my calls and emails in timely manner. Dr Reed is a compassionate and wants you to succceed. She is also considerate of the treatments and tests you want to try and willing to do them for your peace of mind. Dr Reed does the ultrasounds, retrieval’s and transfers herself and I like this approach.
I would advise to have a list of questions and have a thorough discussion during your initial consultation. This Dr has an open mind.
The Dr has a great bedside manner and was very attentive to my needs.
We did an estrogen priming protocol to prepare my ovaries for a stimulation and retrieval cycle.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD. (Assigned nurse: Julie Tieni)
Julie is excellent. She is smart, organized, always follows up on time and shows compassion.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
The clinic location is good. The office is modern and comfortable. I’ve never had to wait too long to be seen. They have a very good lab and many embryologists. An embryology comes to talk to you before the transfer. The treatment costs for the uninsured patients are more affordable compared to many other clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beverly Reed at IVFMD.
Describe Beverly Reed's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD.
The Dr prefers to do eSET for PGS tested embryos.
Grapevine
One clomid cycle [with Dr. Beverly Reed]. One femara cycle I believe it was called. Then a cycle that was a combo of both...She was personable and took the time to explain everything...She seem knowledgeable and was nice. She changed the treatment for each IUI cycle. Unfortunately they were not successful. She explained everything. I saw her at every visit. She did the monitoring ultrasounds herself. She wrote down the medication schedule herself.
One clomid cycle. One femara cycle I believe it was called. Then a cycle that was a combo of both [at IVFMD - Irving]...$500-$800 per cycle I believe? We paid everything out of pocket...clinic is beautiful. It is nicely decorated and the IUI process seemed great. They brought you water and cookies to have while you were laying after the IUI. They also had music playing through Alexa. The clinic had a feminine touch.
How was your experience with Beverly Reed at IVFMD?
She was personable and took the time to explain everything.
One clomid cycle. One femara cycle I believe it was called. Then a cycle that was a combo of both.
Describe your experience with IVFMD.
Dr Reed’s clinic is beautiful. It is nicely decorated and the IUI process seemed great. They brought you water and cookies to have while you were laying after the IUI. They also had music playing through Alexa. The clinic had a feminine touch.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Beverly Reed at IVFMD.
$500-$800 per cycle I believe? We paid everything out of pocket.
Irving