FertilityAnswers

Doctor available by emailDoctor, Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Texas
ResidencyU. of Kansas
FellowshipVanderbilt
500 Rue de la Vie
Baton Rouge, LA 70817
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bobby Webster to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend FertilityAnswers to a friend?
Dr Webster really knew what he was doing and I never felt like he was experimenting on me or just running through the typical portfolio of treatment...Dr. Webster was just really caring and warm. He and his staff knew when to be extra sensitive...He was very specific on how large the follicles needed to be in order for us to have a shot at pregnancy via iui. If he saw something not working, rather than risk a miscarriage or doomed pregnancy, he would tell me we needed to wait till the next cycle
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
I have nothing negative to say about dr. Webster. I have a beautiful baby boy because of him. He is retired now, which makes me sad because I would love to see him again for my next pregnancy. He was respectful of my time and my circumstances. He was reassuring and calm during the course of my treatment.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
I would tell prospective patients to not give up. Dr Webster really knew what he was doing and I never felt like he was experimenting on me or just running through the typical portfolio of treatment. Before seeing dr Webster, I did have a dr who did this and it was infuriating.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Webster was just really caring and warm. He and his staff knew when to be extra sensitive. They were always really willing to answer questions.
Describe the protocols Bobby Webster used in your cycles at FertilityAnswers and their degree of success.
They were great. They were fast and efficient. They also didn't make me feel stupid about any of the questions I asked or about showing me over and over how to do injections.
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
The clinic was connected to Womans hospital, so some of the tests I did had to be done there. They do split the billing so you had the hospital fee on top of the specialist fee. That wasn't ideal, but it was what it was.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers.
Fertility treatment is expensive. That's not the fault of any doctor. From my consultation, I could tell that it really fired dr Webster up that fertility isn't typically covered via insurance, because it typically produces healthier babies that get sick less
What specific things went wrong at FertilityAnswers?
Baton Rouge
Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed...Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients...Successful IVF cycle was Menopur injectables along with one other injectible that I can't recalL. Retrieved 25 eggs, 23 fertilized, 9 day 5 embryos. I hyperstimmed so we froze all. We did not do PGS testing. Frozen transfer after estrogen patches and endometrin suppositories. Transferred 2 embryos, one took! Live singleton birth at 40w2d
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
Dr. Webster was a gift to us during the IVF process. He was so thorough and took his time with us. We saw him at every monitoring visit etc. You can tell he truly had a passion for his patients. We will miss him now that he's retired!
Be prepared emotionally
Dr. Webster was so personable and never rushed.
Three nurses, rotated at every visit. All were great
Describe your experience with FertilityAnswers.
Location- located at woman's hospital very convenient. I was pleased with my results
IVF was around $25,000 total for retrieval, transfer, and meds
2013 - 2015
He [Dr. Webster] is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. He is encouraging and not impatient.
2013 - 2015
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
So nice, kind, understanding, great bedside manner, & will be honest with you and explain everything well. He is encouraging and not impatient. He remembers you every time.
Ask any questions you have, he is very patient and won't make you feel crazy! Write down questions before you go or you will forget!
He is very kind, he even remembered me at an event several months after my miscarriage (I had taken a break and hadn't been to his clinic in awhile). He is very understanding, sympathetic, but also honest. His staff is also friendly, they always seem to remember you even though there are a lot of patients!
They're sweet, they return calls quickly and answer questions honestly. They never made me feel stupid with all my questions! Very compassionate after my miscarriage.
Baton Rouge
He [Dr. Webster] retired effective 12/31/15....The clinic was nice. I think they have a huge patient load and when the nurses call you, they don’t necessarily remember who you are. I did like that the clinic opened at 7:30.
Latino, Other
How was your experience with Bobby Webster at FertilityAnswers?
He retired effective 12/31/15.