RMA of Michigan

Nurse available by emailDoctor, Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolWayne State
ResidencyNational Naval Med Ctr
130 Town Center Drive
Troy, MI 48084
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Brad Miller to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of Michigan to a friend?
Dr. Miller and the staff at RMA are wonderful. They always make us feel welcome and supported, and treated us with kindness and dignity when we suffered a loss. His biggest concern is not his statistics, but helping us grow our family.... Dr. Miller has always been honest and upfront about our chances. He is supportive without sugar coating. He gives us all the time and information we need to make our decisions, and allows us to ask all questions needed without feeling rushed. Exams are thorough but respectful.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
We have had a great experience with Dr. Miller after having a less than stellar experience with another physician. The quality of his care really stands out in comparison.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Describe the protocols Brad Miller used in your cycles at RMA of Michigan and their degree of success.
Our first IVF cycle involved estrogen, Progesterone, Ovidrel, Gonal, and Menopur. We used ICSII as well. We had 2 embryos but neither took. Our second cycle involved adjusting meds based on previous failure, and we were able to successfully get pregnant, but lost the baby at 9 weeks. We are currently undergoing a course of IUI with Gonal and Ovidrel, plus Bromocriptine. He also is adjusting thyroid meds to aid in reproduction.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie and Denise)
Leslie was quick to respond to my questions, via email or phone. She followed up with the doctor when needed. She was supportive when we suffered a loss.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
It is a clean, contemporary, organized clinic with up to date technology. The entire staff is welcoming, friendly, and well trained. Everyone knows the part they play and works well together. We never had a nurse perform a procedure (unlike at a previous clinic). Our only slight disappointment is the male sample collection room. It could be updated and a bit more comfortable.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
It was always scheduled in the morning on a first come, first served basis. However, there were multiple staff members working and it flowed quickly for the number of patients in the clinic.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan.
An IVF cycle with ICSII was approximately $13,000 with meds. Our IUI cycle was about $1100 plus meds. They provided options for payment assistance, as well as identifying the best pharmacy based on insurance. They also worked with our insurance regarding any co-pay or referral issues.
Describe Brad Miller's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at RMA of Michigan.
We did multiple (two) embryo transfers with each cycle. He left the decision up to us, but gave us all the information needed to make the choice.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Miller was/is extremely personable, kind, caring and thorough. From my very first appointment, I knew I was making the right choice. He gave me all the facts and information I needed and then some. He also gave me recommendations for the best treatment and answered all of my questions.... Even though I saw hundreds of patients filtering in and out of the clinic on a daily basis, I felt like I was the only one. Everyone made my experience very special.
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Ask any questions you might have and do the genetic testing!
I felt like a human because he and all the staff treated me like one. Even though I saw hundreds of patients filtering in and out of the clinic on a daily basis, I felt like I was the only one. Everyone made my experience very special.
I don’t remember the exact medications or dosages, but the route he chose for me was the best option. I became pregnant on the first try.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole )
Nicole and all of the staff at RMA are compassionate, caring and extremely knowledgeable. My phone calls were always answered in a timely manner and my questions were always answered thoroughly.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and timely. I remember when I went for my first blood draw and ultrasound, I walked in and saw the waiting room completely packed with patients. I panicked because I had to get to work and thought I would be waiting forever. That was not the case at all. They were so fast, all the while being extremely friendly and personable. And it was like that every visit. I cried on my last visit because I felt like I was leaving a family. I had an incredible experience and can’t think of one weakness.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring is done in the morning and is very efficient. It made it easy for me to go have my monitoring done and still make it to work on time.
I believe the total estimated cost was $20,000 plus an additional $2,000 for the genetic testing.
Dr. Miller recommended transferring one embryo since we did the genetic testing. We knew we had 2 normal embryos and 1 abnormal embryo. Because of this, Dr. Miller suggested the transfer of one at a time since the odds of getting pregnant increase once you know you have a normal embryo, and carrying multiples is risky and potentially dangerous to both mother and babies.
Troy
[With Dr. Brad Miller] First it was to bring on a period as I do not have them on my own. The first 4 cycles were Clomid from 50-100mg daily for 5 days then low dose hcg and gonal f for a few days to mature follicles then ovadrel for trigger & timed intercourse. This last round was letrozole for 5 days then high dose hcg for trigger (no need for extra time to mature follicles) & timed intercourse to try for the positive.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
When I first met Dr. Miller I was nervous as I was given the news I wouldn't ever be able to have a baby years prior. He was very comforting yet bluntly honest. He went over everything with me from the PCOS I have to the insulin I was put on for the diabetes. He told me every step we would take and not only answered all my questions but my mom's who was there at the consultation with me. He is very good at his job and can't wait to celebrate my positive with him.
He listens to all you have to say, concerns, questions, problems and goes through everything with you one by one and make you feel like you are his only patient and doesn't make you feel rushed or a number.
He's kind & compassionate doesn't hide the information from you, he's honest and knowledgeable. From the person who answers the phone to the doctor himself they know your name, treat you with dignity and get excited for you when something good happens and their heart breaks with the negatives or bad news.
First it was to bring on a period as I do not have them on my own. The first 4 cycles were Clomid from 50-100mg daily for 5 days then low dose hcg and gonal f for a few days to mature follicles then ovadrel for trigger & timed intercourse. This last round was letrozole for 5 days then high dose hcg for trigger (no need for extra time to mature follicles) & timed intercourse to try for the positive. I go in for blood work on March 16 to see of this works.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Denise and Terri )
They assign you 1 nurse while there, that way you only have 1 name to remember and 2 person that knows you and what you are going through or have been through. It's so very nice to know that you are talking to the same person every time and not someone you have to explain your story to each time you call.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Beautiful clinic, clean well lit, coffee maker in lobby to help yourself. Everyone is very helpful and never makes you feel down about yourself. No bad attitudes, no one being rude and you feel like a person & that everyone cares. Not just a number & someone paying their paycheck.
About $400 per cycle but some was covered by my insurance. Even with a high deductible they billed the insurance first then I paid the remainder
Troy
He [Dr. Miller] was very kind and professional. He is introverted and a little by the books...My wife and I were treated with complete respect... He was great at explaining things and was matter of fact when it came to the details which was nice because it was a process we had no clue about and was the easiest process for us!... For an IUI, Dr. Miller does them on back to back days. About a week after insemination, you go back for blood work to check progesterone levels and you are prescribed a supplement if needed.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
My wife and I were treated with complete respect. Dr. Miller was very kind and compassionate and you could tell from the beginning he wasn’t in the business for the money. He truly wanted to help create families! He was great at explaining things and was matter of fact when it came to the details which was nice because it was a process we had no clue about and was the easiest process for us!
Be prepared for twins!
He was very kind and professional. He is introverted and a little by the books but he truly wants to help create families and that’s exactly what we got!
I am a lesbian and didn’t know if I would have a hard time getting pregnant or if I had any infertility issues. Dr. Miller explained that he typically uses a combination of Clomid and Ovidrel to stimulate the follicles and create a better chance for pregnancy, however, these drugs were optional to us. He also gives the option to have your tubes and uterus checked via an x-ray to ensure there are no blockages. Again, this was an optional procedure. There was lots of blood work done and I don’t quite remember what all of it was for. At the beginning of your cycle, you call your nurse and start the process. You go in for an ultrasound and blood work and at that point they give you the dates you come back for the rest of the cycle. For an IUI, Dr. Miller does them on back to back days. About a week after insemination, you go back for blood work to check progesterone levels and you are prescribed a supplement if needed. About 2 weeks after the insemination, you go in for a blood pregnancy test. All the ultrasounds and blood work are done between 630a-730a.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Leslie was extremely nice and helpful throughout the process. Things were explained well and she always returned phone calls in a timely manner. She was a great resource to have!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The wait time to get in with a doctor was a little longer than we expected but well worth the wait! The staff is amazing and always professional and kind. Overall, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience while creating our family!
All tests and blood work were covered under insurance for me. The sperm and procedure were basically the only costs to us. The sperm was ordered through California Cryobank and prices varied. The IUI procedure was around $1,300 per cycle.
Troy
Dr. Miller was very thorough, explained things in terms I could understand, and took the time to answer all of my questions. He was compassionate when I miscarried. He is also up-to-date and recommended the ERA Test after I had a failed frozen transfer and a transfer ending in miscarriage. The results of that test showed I was pre-receptive. After adjusting treatment for that, I became pregnant and am now 23 weeks.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Ask questions so you understand your treatment protocol.
Dr. Miller met with me at nearly every appointment and made sure to ask how I was doing. He never seemed like he was in a rush and took the time to answer all of my questions.
I don't remember the protocol for my fresh cycle, but it was more aggressive than the protocol my former doctor used, and resulted in 44 eggs, 30-some of which were fertilized, one was transferred at day 3 resulting in a live birth. I think 14 5-day embryos were frozen. Dr. Miller decided to transfer only one embryo on day 3 to reduce the chance of OHSS. He also gave me other medications and instruction to try to prevent OHSS, which was successful. I then had an elective single embryo FET, which resulted in a miscarriage. Since I also had a miscarriage and a failed transfer with my former doctor, I asked about PGS. Dr. Miller agreed that PGS was a good idea so we had our embryos tested. Almost all of them came back normally. After that, I had another FET and transferred one PGS tested normal embryo. It resulted in a negative. Dr. Miller then recommended I have an ERA biopsy done to make sure my lining was receptive at the time they had been transferring embryos. Since my two fresh transfers resulted in live births and all four of my FETs had resulted in miscarriage or failed, Dr. Miller thought the timing may have been off for transferring the embryo. The ERA test came back as pre-receptive. After changing my protocol in response, another FET was done resulting in a healthy pregnancy (so far!)
The nurses were in constant communication and were very compassionate and understanding.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic has early morning monitoring appointments so I did not have to miss very much work for appointments. The wait times were reasonable and I saw a doctor at nearly every appointment. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to explaining financial obligations and treatment protocols.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring occurred between 6:30 and 7:30 in the morning and were first-come, first serve. The wait times were usually reasonable.
The costs seemed to be reasonable in comparison to other clinics.
Troy
Dr. Miller is very kind down to earth man. At my office visits he was usually quick to get in and out. Which I was OK with. For what I was doing we had to be at the office VERY early in the morning, and there was usually many many patients there also. He needed to get us all in before the regular clinic opened. He was always very professional about it, and I never felt rushed. I knew he had other patients to tend to, and honestly I needed to get back home to get children up and ready for school.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Tell him your expectations so you can work together to come up with the best plan for you.
Dr. Miller and his staff are very kind and down to earth. They all really sit and listen to what you are dealing with and Dr. Miller will give you his honest opinion of the outlook. He is an amazing doctor.
I was doing sperm donor IUI's. He wanted to start me off on Clomid my first cycle and do 2 insemination's. Knowing that I ovulate just fine on my own I disagreed with that and wanted no medication and only 1 insemination. Well that didn't work. So next round I listened to him. He explained that the clomid will help me ovulate possibly more eggs, but it would be unlikely that I would conceive multiples. Well he was right, the next cycle I had 2 eggs ready to go. I did the 2 insemination's like he wanted and I ended up pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
All the nursing staff, and medical assistants were very kind and helpful. They always made sure I had what I needed. I was ALWAYS calling my nurse. Poor thing. I swear she heard from me probably every day. Any time I called the office or my nurse, someone would always promptly call me back.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The clinic is run very well. All the staff seem to have good knowledge of how everything is run. I never ran into any issues. I sat down with someone about the financial aspect of it, and understood what was expected of me financially. During your cycles you show up to the office at like 6am before they open for regular business hours, to do blood work and ultrasounds and IUI's, etc. I did not enjoy getting to the doctor at that hour, but I understand why they do it. They are usually pretty fast about getting you in and out. I don't think I was ever there more than 45 min even with my IUI's.
I had to pay for the thawing of the sperm and the insemination's, which was about $1000/per cycle. My insurance covered the rest of my office visits, blood work, and ultrasounds.
Troy
I think Dr. Miller was great. He was honest and compassionate. Even though they see a lot of patients and he was very efficient, I still felt like he knew us. We felt that we knew the odds well and that he recommended the best treatment plan for us, not just what would make them the most money.... Dr. Miller answered all of our questions and explained things very well. He took our concerns and opinions into the treatment plan.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Come with questions because he will give honest answers
Both Dr. Miller and Dr. Wolf both treated me and my husband with respect and were both very kind and honest. Dr. Miller answered all of our questions and explained things very well. He took our concerns and opinions into the treatment plan.
We started with IUI and did 3 cycles. I had already tried clomid through my OB at least 2 times and it didn't work, so we decided to skip it. We have unexplained infertility; although, my husbands morphology was low on one of the tests, I believe the second one was normal. We decided that 3 was enough because your chances of getting pregnant with 4 or more sessions goes down a lot. We then did IVF including testing, so it had to be a frozen cycle. He also did ICSI especially since the number of eggs I had was pretty small. Because we had the testing results, we knew that 2 of the 3 embryos that made it were good, we only decided to transfer 1 and that resulted in my beautiful baby boy. We have 1 good embryo frozen with him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lisa)
All of the nurses I saw were good, but Lisa was the primary and we loved her. I often had follow-up questions, not because of her, but just because of all of the info and she was so good about getting back to me. The other nursing staff was great. I had a couple of scares with bleeding after the transfer and the nurses that responses to my after hours line messages were very compassionate and helpful.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They were very efficient and I loved the doctors and nursing staff. Yes, you are cycles in and out so quickly, but that worked for me and even though that is the case, I didn't feel like a number. Even the ladies who drew my blood were great! The clinic itself was really nice and their equipment was good as well as the documentation they provided you about the procedure and your meds. My only complaint is about the office staff, in particular, the front desk people and receptionists. Often they were rude and short with me. Maybe that has changed by now...
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
If you got there first thing, it was fast. It was very efficient. If you got there later, you might be waiting for a little while.
This is hard for me because insurance paid 80% (my new insurance does not), so it is hard for to estimate the exact costs as well as the genetic screening that we paid for.
Not really. We decided to just do one because of the chromosome testing. His preference is NOT to do multiples because of the risk.
Troy
He spent a lot of time in his office going over things with me and answering all questions till I left confident I new what was going on and how things worked. He was personable and relateable. Fabulous bed side manor!... I felt completely comfortable with Dr Miller. He was always kind, warm and explained everything. Very professional and personable! I only wish that I have been told that Laparoscopy would have greatly increased my chances of success.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He is wonderful but if you suffer from endometriosis have laparoscopy prior to IVF treatments.
I just really liked him as a person. During our first meeting both her and his staff were warm and kind. He spent a lot of time in his office going over things with me and answering all questions till I left confident I new what was going on and how things worked. He was personable and relateable. Fabulous bed side manor!
I was started on synthroid because my thyroid was not where they would like it for fertility. I was also started on estrogen. I was on Follistim, Menopur and after a couple days on them my follicals were not reacting as well as they should have and the doses were bumped up. I was giving Ovidrel as my trigger shot and it was suggested if we did another round that we add Lupron since my follicals did not respond as quickly as the should have.
They were all very kind! I could call and someone would get back with me quickly if they were not available at the time of the call. They were great about calling me about my blood work and were very apologetic when they had to give me the dreaded call that it did not work. They were very compassionate!
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are great and friendly I would recommend them to anyone. They treat you like they would treat their own loved ones that are struggling. They try to provide you with finance options and are so helpful. I would only recommend again letting endo patients know that their chances are much better after having endo removed prior to treatment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
They moved quickly and it was morning open appointment I think. I was never left to wait for long periods of time and was always able to make it in and out before work.
$8000 for the basic IVF then there where the medication cost.
He was great and allowed me to transfer two. Though none of my embryo's were of great quality. My husband sperm had been test as was found to be good but we were told it was just a bad batch it happens.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
He’s compassionate, he’s been through ivf as a patient and it shows. He [Dr. Miller] considers your opinions and ideas and always makes sure you understand what’s happening. I think he’s a little shy and can sometimes come off as aloof. I also don’t think he’s very open to supplements or alternative medicine.... My first ivf was actually Iui thatvwas converted. My second we used the estrogen priming and thev3rd was a micro flare with lupron.
Ashkenazi Jewish, Black or African-American
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He’s compassionate, he’s been through ivf as a patient and it shows. He considers your opinions and ideas and always makes sure you understand what’s happening. I think he’s a little shy and can sometimes come off as aloof. I also don’t think he’s very open to supplements or alternative medicine.
Ask about supplements, do your own research so you know what options are and be a little pushy with what you want.
I felt like everyone remembers me and things about my life that aren’t related to fertility’. Theybtaje time to answer your questions and seem genuinely sad when things don’t work
My first ivf was actually Iui thatvwas converted. My second we used the estrogen priming and thev3rd was a micro flare with lupron. The other times I used menopur and gonal f. The last cycle was 300 gonal And 225 menopur with 20 of lupron twice a day
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Brittany )
My nurse has been amazing, she is caring and compassionate and I feel Like she advocates for me.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Get there early on monitoring days because it’s really busy and the line up can be put the door. Don’t worry which doctor you see because they are both great. They treat you like you are the only patient
$450 for anesthesia We had insurance coverage for everything else so it was just copAys and medication
We really wanted more embryos and explained that and he was fine with us transferring 3
Troy
He [Dr. Miller] seemed rushed, never explained reasoning for course of treatment. Never answered my questions for spotting prior to period every month...Dr. Miller was never concerned with my husbands semen analysis....I had mentioned his low morph too Dr. Miller more than once and he brushed it off. our first IUI Dr. Miller told us they usually dont do IUIs with 5 million or less after wash. However, I had 2 IUIs with less than that. When I asked I was told it was fine.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
He seemed rushed, never explained reasoning for course of treatment. Never answered my questions for spotting prior to period every month. Told us we only had a 5% chance of conceiving naturally but he never offered an explanation as to why. He never even said the word infertile to me. I still have no answers as to why we are struggling.
Ask questions, be prepared and inform yourself before your initial meeting.
Was never explained or given a reasoning for some issues I had each month. Was taken back in groups to get blood work. Never was explained during my ultrasounds their findings. I was never explained what my blood tests meant. When I had my chemical pregnancy they had me sit in the waiting room for an hour and a half. Never explored in more depth or seem interested in my husbands seman analysis.
150 clomid, and iui. No rational for it. I ovulate naturally and always surged before CD14 so I never received the trigger shot.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Kris)
My nurse was very good at communicating with me but I had to ask the questions and ask about reasoning behind descions.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Strength, they are prompt with returning phone calls. Weakness, it's very much like a production line there.
CD3 blood work was $600 each ultrasound was $365, progesterone test (7dpo test) $100, beta another 100. IUI with wash $350. Each IUI costs us about $2,000
Troy
Dr.Miller was always very compassionate while talking to my husband and I as we underwent our first round of IVF. He answered all of our questions and never made us feel as though we were asking ‘dumb’ questions. When we lost all of our embryos, he was genuine in his opinion of whether or not to do a second round and was nice enough to back us into a multi cycle plan to save us on some of the costs for our upcoming second round. I would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to anyone needed a RE.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I took 1 shot nightly of Gonal (125 units) and Menopur(2-4 vials) for the first 6 nights. Nights 7-10 I added 1 vial Cetrotide. I had a transvaginal ultrasound and blood work done every other day throughout the process. I produced 30 eggs, 24 mature.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Leslie Donovan)
Leslie was awesome. She was at almost every appointment I had and always was positive, upbeat and full of information. She even help us get some free medication others had donated to the clinic.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Everyone at RMA was nice and helpful. They run on time and don’t leave you waiting forever to see the doctor, have blood drawn or for any testing. Be ready to wake up early, blood draws start at 6:30am!
Cycle:10,710 Medication: 3,500 Blood work/Ultrasounds (not covered by ins): $2,000
Dr. Miller told us his preference was to transfer only 1 embryo.
Troy
I have felt very comfortable in his care since I started. It’s not easy having fertility issues but he really made it clear and offers all the obtains available. He [Dr. Miller] did make it clear that IVF may be the only way for me to get pregnant but he never pushed it when I told him that would be my last option. Every visit he is very positive of the outcome and that is always reassuring.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I have felt very comfortable in his care since I started. It’s not easy having fertility issues but he really made it clear and offers all the obtains available. He did make it clear that IVF may be the only way for me to get pregnant but he never pushed it when I told him that would be my last option. Every visit he is very positive of the outcome and that is always reassuring.
He is very knowledgeable in this field and will answer any question you have, even if you feel it is silly.
He has a really good bedside manner. Always calls you by your name, speaks to you in a calm voice and very positive and reassuring.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Nicole)
My nurse, Nicole, was very caring and understanding. She always returned my calls and made me feel very comfortable. She was also good at reviewing the medication and future visits.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
They are very friendly and patient and treat you like a person and not a number. My only complaint is, and I don’t have any experience with any other fertility clinics, but I was very surprised they did not offer a payment plan. Instead they refer you to a financing company.
The IUI total cost was around $1,800
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
I felt like he [Dr. Miller] could have done more for me because I had so many miscarriages. He didn’t take me being allergic to progesterone seriously. Also said we could transfer two but only let us do one. I felt I should have had immune protocol but he refused and told me there was nothing we could do when I know that’s not the case... Just felt inbetween. Like he had no compassion for the many losses... Make sure you get everything in writing
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Male Factor, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I felt like he could have done more for me because I had so many miscarriages. He didn’t take me being allergic to progesterone seriously. Also said we could transfer two but only let us do one. I felt I should have had immune protocol but he refused and told me there was nothing we could do when I know that’s not the case
Make sure you get everything in writing
Just felt inbetween. Like he had no compassion for the many losses
Estrogen pills inserted vaginslly twice a day. 1mg progesterone in oil once a day given between 6-8am.
She was amazing. I’m sad to say she retired and I haven’t decided if I am going back to this clinic because she isn’t there anymore
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Nurses are their strengths. So is nurse communication. Doctor communication not so much. Nurses have more compassion and doctors don’t listen to your problems or play them down. My miscarriage pain was played off like it was no big deal and I wasn’t given anything for the pain. I felt like he basically told me to “suck it up”
6k each frozen cycle. 12k total
I’m disappointed we were told we could do two but we’re only allowed one
2012 - 2017
Dr miller is a very personable man. He always remembers mine and my husbands name, our medical history, and is genuinely invested and cares about getting the results we want. He always gives honest opinions and is looking out for the best interest of the patient....Dr miller and dr Wolfe share a practice. Both are equally compassionate, respectful of your time together, and answer all questions in detail. Dr miller made the calls himself to deliver news about how the embryos were progressing and results from our PGD
2012 - 2017
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Be ready to wait in line for your blood draws every other day! It will move quick, dr miller is respectful of everyone's time!
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
The nursing staff is awesome!! You genuinely feel like they're cheering you on every step of the way and take the time to call you personally about your levels and answer any emails promptly
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Clean, professional clinic with a positive atmosphere!
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Doors open at 620 and patients are being seen by 630! First come first serve. Always moves quick and I'm usually out the door by 645!
Met with a financial coordinator. She was very informative and detailed, while remaining compassionate and sensitive to our situation
Dr miller was very adamant on single transfers, he explained to me the risk of twins and wants to avoid it if necessary. I'm glad he was honest and happy with the outcome we achieved with the single transfer!
Troy
Dr. Miller is warm and friendly, he puts you at ease and makes the process comfortable. He explains all questions and provides you great knowledge. He is very well educated on fertility and ensures that you receive the best course of treatment for your specific needs.... I did medicated times intercourse, my bills were about $1000 per month.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Don’t hesitate, give it a shot!
Dr. Miller had great bedside manner. Staff communicate well to make sure you have a clear understanding of the process and that your needs are being met.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Lauren was always available for me. I felt like I was her only patient. She answered all calls and questions promptly and at a level that was understandable for me to follow. She was great.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Offers services 7 Days per week, even on major holidays - this ensures cycles are missed. Promptly return phone calls. Effective communicators. Very early office hours to help prevent missing excessive time from work.
I did medicated times intercourse, my bills were about $1000 per month.
2010 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I think he [Dr. Brad Miller] is a kind and compassionate doctor. He is honest and weighs the pros and cons with you. He is careful and adjusted meds as I needed and has a good bedside manner. ... Follistim, Ovidril and we added low dose hcg in because I was growing too many follicles for IUI and needed to hold back some smaller ones from maturing.
2010 - 2016
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
I think he is a kind and compassionate doctor. He is honest and weighs the pros and cons with you. He is careful and adjusted meds as I needed and has a good bedside manner. No complaints at all. I would absolutely refer someone to them...and actually have!
Their monitoring appointments are early and the earlier you get there, the better.
I didn’t feel like a number at all. He was great.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Renee)
All the nurses and other staff were great. So kind and caring. We loved Renee, she’s no longer there...I found that out in 2016.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
The hardest or biggest weakness they have is monitoring hours. It was early and hard to get to. My husband also works an odd timed shift so it was hard to coordinate him getting there. Overall, that’s my only complaint.
I don’t remember.
Troy
[Dr. Brad Miller] Was very direct and provided his honest opinion on what to expect. Gave us the information we needed to make an informed decision. Was willing to try methods my previous doctor wasn’t. Had good bedside manner and was sympathetic to our situation. Made us feel “normal” considering we were having issues conceiving.... Dr Miller was very helpful in helping us understand what the issues were and what options we had. He or Dr Wolf was present for every visit I had and completed every ultra sound.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Had great bedside manner and made me feel like an individual that had different results
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan.
Nurses were great. I had a nurse coordinator I dealt with the most however I often spoke with many of the nurses in the office.
Dr Miller suggested only transferring 1 embryo as we had completed the genetic testing and knew which embryos were “good”. Our goal was to have a healthy single pregnancy.
Brad Miller
Dr. Miller was easy to talk to and explained everything in terms in which we understood. He kept our spirits high but was realistic about results as well. He was amazing to work with and considered all the effects we put into trying to conceive.... Staff [RMA of Michigan] was tenative, especially nurses and doctors. They were very gentle. We always knew what was happening next.... Everyone talked to me like a person on terms I understood. I knew each step I was taking as well as costs.
East Asian, South Asian
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
after transfer, resume normal activities.
Describe your experience with RMA of Michigan.
Staff was tenative, especially nurses and doctors. They were very gentle. We always knew what was happening next. The waiting room was always crowded. Bloodwork in the morning was quick and easy, but the wait seemed to take a while. Ultrasounds were informative.
Troy
Very kind and explained everything. I liked seeing him [Dr. Brad Miller] at every visit and also loved having the nurses follow up later on with us on our blood work. Dr. Miller always helped me make a decision and weighed out he pros and cons with me.... he always sat down to answer any questions, never rushed. he was in every ultrasound appt.
How was your experience with Brad Miller at RMA of Michigan?
Very kind and explained everything. I liked seeing him at every visit and also loved having the nurses follow up later on with us on our blood work. Dr. Miller always helped me make a decision and weighed out he pros and cons with me.
clomid 2x, injectable with IUI then IVF
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Michigan. (Assigned nurse: Chris)
Nurse Chris always got back to me within hours. Always called and went over my blood work with me and helped with any questions I had.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Michigan.
Monitoring appointments were in the morning nice and early so you could get to work on time.
IUI $310 each, trigger shot $70, shots $270 + ultrasounds IVF $14000, shots $300, anesthesia $400 + ultrasounds
2011 - 2012
Anovulation, PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Miller was very personable and compassionate to our concerns throughout our treatment. He was always willing to answer questions and provide information in a manner that was easy to understand and always treated us with respect...Dr. Miller was a wonderful doctor and treated my husband and I with much respect. He was very upfront and honest with us during our treatment and was compassionate when necesssary. I would highly recommend him to others, and have!...
2011 - 2012