Island Fertility

FellowshipUCLA
Commack
500 Commack Road
Commack, NY 11725
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bradley Trivax to a friend?
Dr. Trivax treated me like a human and not a number like so many other doctors do. He is caring and compassionate. He listens to all of my concerns and answers my many questions questions thoroughly...After 4 failed IUI cycles, and since our insurance covers IVF he recommended moving onto the next step (IVF). He gave us different scenarios and would say “if it was me this is what I would do” I was very emotional during the entire IVF process and he took the time to reassure and comfort me.
How was your experience with Bradley Trivax at Reproductive Specialists of New York?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bradley Trivax at Reproductive Specialists of New York?
Describe the protocols Bradley Trivax used in your cycles at Reproductive Specialists of New York and their degree of success.
For IVF he wanted to go with a low dose of stims to avoid overstimulation. He predicted I would make 20 eggs and he was right! I ended up with 14 mature eggs and did not overstimulate.
I have gone to the West Islip, Mineola and Stony Brook offices. The nurses at the Stony Brook and West Islip office were absolutely amazing!! They get to know you by name and are really compassionate. I am never hesitant to ask them my 100 questions or ask them to go over my meds one more time. They make the negative beta test calls and they do them so well. They are always so positive even after multiple failed cycles. The Mineola nurses are very busy (Mineola is the main hub). I always felt rushed and the nurses didn’t always want to answer all of my questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Monitoring appts are 6:30am-10:00am. Try and get the 6:30 if you can, otherwise you will most likely wait awhile. Over the winter the clinic was not as busy and I was able to get in and out within 40 minutes. Since school is out of session I have waited up to an hour for my appt. Dr. Stelling has recently left the practice and the staff did not inform any of his patients which caused a lot of stress.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bradley Trivax at Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Once we met our $300 deductible we had almost 100% coverage for IUIs, IVF and meds. The insurance didn’t cover anesthesia ($900) and cyro (freezing, $1300 and then $650 2x a year for storage).
Describe Bradley Trivax's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Specialists of New York.
He recommends a single embryo transfer, but we could convince him to do 2 embryos.
Mineola
I think Dr. Trivax is a wonderful doctor. I think he really wants to help patients and make a difference. The clinic is big and there are a lot of patients that go, so I don’t always get to see him but when I do I feel like he is really on our side.... We first did IUI with femara. I am young and ovulate on my own as far as we know so he didn’t want to use any extreme medications so we started slow and as iui 1 didn’t work he adjusted my meds and went up with them.
I think Dr. Trivax is a wonderful doctor. I think he really wants to help patients and make a difference. The clinic is big and there are a lot of patients that go, so I don’t always get to see him but when I do I feel like he is really on our side. At our consult to decide what to do next he said we will do things at whatever pace we feel comfortable with is how we will proceed. A baby is the ultimate goal, not just being pregnant, but being a mother is what is important and I will do anything I have to do to do that, and Dr. Trivax said we will make that possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bradley Trivax at Reproductive Specialists of New York?
Understand that you may not see Dr. Trivax at every appointment, as he also works at another facility, but you will know what’s going on. At our first consult he gave me his email and said if I ever had a problem to email him.
There are a lot of people that go to this clinic so it is hard to not feel like a number at some point just because this is so stressful and heartbreaking. However, Dr. Trivax tried to make you feel like you are important too.
We first did IUI with femara. I am young and ovulate on my own as far as we know so he didn’t want to use any extreme medications so we started slow and as iui 1 didn’t work he adjusted my meds and went up with them. We did Hcg triggers for each iui after using ovulation predictor kits before. Also blood work and sono was used to confirm ovulation and then we would trigger and come in for iui 36 hours after. The 4th iui we did my lining was not thickening so he adjusted and put me on estrogen supplements and my lining did thicken enough for our iui.
They are very helpful and understanding of this process. They see a lot of these patients every day or every other day and these peoples’ very tough days and they try and make a connection with them.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
This is a very busy clinic with lots of patients, but they do a really good job at not making it feel that way. You only know that because the waiting rooms sometimes are pretty full. They use an electronic system now that updates your labs, appointments, and notes all online or on the app and it’s great that you can see all the stuff. I would always forget everything the doctor or sono tech or nurse would say with all the numbers and stuff and the app lets me see them myself. And knowledge helps you be a better advocate for yourself.
Our first three IUIs were covered under a global fee of $995 which is some of the cheaper rates for IUI. We are self pay so everything (including meds) are out of pocket. The rate now is $1250 for the IUI. We went to another Dr to get a second opinion and an IUI was $2400! And I was so upset.
We have not discussed this yet because we have not decided to do ivf yet, but I think that is our next step.
Mineola
Each time Dr. Trivax was in the office and I had an ultrasound (not just blood work), we met to discuss my treatment... He's incredibly knowledgable and helped me to ovulate (I have PCOS) and instilled confidence I would conceive (but unfortunately had 4 failed IUIs)... it would have been nice to see him more than I did. The RSNY Brooklyn office is convenient to where I live, however it became clear early on that the Mineola office is RSNY's priority. (Dr. Trivax is in Brooklyn maybe a little more than half the week.)
I had a great experience with Dr. Trivax and the Brooklyn office overall. He's quite laid back and performs his job in a no BS way, which I appreciated. He's incredibly knowledgable and helped me to ovulate (I have PCOS) and instilled confidence I would conceive (but unfortunately had 4 failed IUIs).
I have only the best things to say about Dr. Trivax, except it would have been nice to see him more than I did. The RSNY Brooklyn office is convenient to where I live, however it became clear early on that the Mineola office is RSNY's priority. (Dr. Trivax is in Brooklyn maybe a little more than half the week.)
RSNY does like to get patients in and out, but I certainly felt like a human while being treated by RSNY. Each time Dr. Trivax was in the office and I had an ultrasound (not just blood work), we met to discuss my treatment. Elaina (RN) is pretty blunt, but gets the job done thoroughly and effectively.
Due to my insurance coverage, Dr. Trivax prescribed Clomid, trigger shot to ovulate and IUI each of the 4 times. (I elected to not do the IUI, but timed intercourse, for one of the 4 times.)
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Specialists of New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana)
Elana definitely is good at her job although she can be somewhat short and abrupt. She's all business and keeps the office moving efficiently.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
It's important to know that the Brooklyn office is a satellite location for RSNY with the Long Island locations are the primary focus where most procedures occur. I had to travel to Mineola on Monday morning for an IUI because there was no doctor available for my IUI in Brooklyn and there was always a possibility of needing to go to Mineola for treatment. This increased stress levels considerably.
My insurance covered 100% of treatment with a $50 copay each visit.
Brooklyn
He [Dr. Trivax] is kind and warm and funny. He is positive and easy going. I enjoy him as a person and as a doctor he was thorough, knowledgeable and on top of my case. I did 4 IUI's and then one cycle of IVF with him and I am now 3 months pregnant with my first! He was amazing throughout the whole process and I'm so grateful that I stuck with him for the IVF even after failed IUI's...
He is kind and warm and funny. He is positive and easy going. I enjoy him as a person and as a doctor he was thorough, knowledgeable and on top of my case. I did 4 IUI's and then one cycle of IVF with him and I am now 3 months pregnant with my first! He was amazing throughout the whole process and I'm so grateful that I stuck with him for the IVF even after failed IUI's.
Pay attention to your own case details because as much as I trust the doctors and nurses there, they see a lot of people.
He was very kind, warm and positive. He was great about calling us back and helping ease our concerns. He spent more time with us answering questions than any other doctor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Specialists of New York. (Assigned nurse: Elena)
She is blunt, which can occasionally rub someone the wrong way, but I thought she was a great nurse, one of the best in the center. She remembers details really well and always knew my name and everything about my case. She was quick to get back to me with good information.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
They are small so they pay more attention, always call you back and are easy to work with overall. I worked with a larger clinic that didn't pay any attention or know your name, so this place was great compared to that. But you have to be your own advocate everywhere you go. Everyone I worked with was kind and compassionate. The office in Brooklyn is lovely.
with IUI I only paid copays. Testing was the same. Once we moved on to IVF we were very lucky to get a NYS grant for financial assistance. It was the only way we were able to make IVF happen. They processed our application quickly and without delay. I am so grateful to RS for making that happen for us! After the grant we paid a small portion of IVF cost and elective genetic testing on the embryos- about 8 grand.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Dr Trivax is patient and encouraging, regardless of how frustrated or disappointed I became due to failed cycles. I would highly recommend him. My only objection was the fact that I endured four miscarriages prior to him implementing a medication regimen of progesterone, steroids, round of antibiotics and Lovenox in order to prevent another miscarriage.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Ask ALL of your questions; none are stupid or irrelevant. Don't be afraid to advocate for yourself.
Dr. Trivax took his time to listen to my concerns and anxieties. He was also patient in answering my questions. Despite my feeling discouraged at times, he remained positive that our treatments would result in a positive pregnancy test and that I would carry to term.
I used Clomid for my first treatment cycle with Dr. Trivax (not my first treatment cycle). This resulted in positive pregnancy test and a miscarriage (chemical pregnancy-don't like that term) at 5w6days. The 2nd treatment cycle, the next month was non-medicated (no Clomid). Steroid and round of antibiotic started day of IUI procedure. Vaginal progesterone suppositories started two days after IUI. Lovenox started at first confirmed pregnancy blood test, two weeks post IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Specialists of New York. (Assigned nurse: Alina)
I LOVE the staff here. From Michelle, office biller/manager, to Alina (sp?), head nurse, to Stacy and the ultrasound nurse, everyone was friendly, welcoming and incredibly supportive, especially when the tears started to flow. :)
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Clients can be seen early morning, prior to work. The only complaint I have about the clinic is Dr. Bray's bedside manner. We ended up switching doctors from Dr. Bray to Dr. Trivax, halfway through treatments.
I had a huge deductible to meet prior to insurance covering our IUI treatments, so my cost is likely more than others if you'v met your deductible or have a low deductible.
Brooklyn
Dr. Trivax is so kind and helpful. He was not always in the office when I was there, but his NP and fellow doctors are more than competent. They were truly just as amazing....Dr. Triviax switched me to injectibles in January, had my first IUI; had my first success but miscarried at 6 weeks. I got back to it in my next cycle. Same routine in March. I am currently pregnant and things are looking good.
This is a rough business. You need to be ready to get poked and prodded and moved from room to room several times a week, first thing in the morning before you even go to work. The first few appointments can seem like they are just wrangling cattle from place to place. But if you can get over that, you realize that it's necessary. You will be there frequently so you want efficiency and and system. Most times you go in it is just for sono and bloodwork, so hand-holding isn't necessary. However, If you need the hand-holding, they will stop and help.
He, Dr. Sang, and Dr. Saketos all speak to you in an understanding manner. They truly want to help you achieve your goal without breaking your bank. The whole office, especially the nurses who I saw more of, shared in our frustration, sadness, and ultimate joy.
They started by doing a full panel of blood work, sono on me, semen analysis on my husband. Once everything looked good, they just monitored me for ovulation timing and I used femara for 3 cycles. But femara actually threw my cycle off. Dr. Triviax switched me to injectibles in January, had my first IUI; had my first success but miscarried at 6 weeks. I got back to it in my next cycle. Same routine in March. I am currently pregnant and things are looking good.
Annette, Jen, and Jen (NP) in particular were amazing. They took the time to talk to you and make sure you understood everything. They are like a machine. Everything was always running smoothly and they did their best to keep your wait to a minimum.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
For the most part, this office was great. The few things that could be improved were the occasional delays. Most times I was in and out. But there were also a few days where I didn't get out for well over an hour and had to rush to work. I also didn't realize that I would be working not just with Dr. Trivax, but Drs. Sang and Saketos as well. It turned out okay, but It worried me at first how they could keep track of patients juggling us around between them. However, I never felt forgotten or that they didn't know who I was.
IUI was not covered by my insurance. For 1 cycle month of bloodwork, sono, and 1 IUI procedure they charged a flat fee of $995. I felt this was more than fair considering how often I went in
Mineola
He [Dr. Trivax] has a very warm presence about him...You don't get too see your primary dr often...I always left his office after taking with him directly like a was in good hands. I would get frustrated when he wasn't in the office as I want a fan of other drs in the practice but I knew he was reviewing my case to make sure we were on the right path.... I didn't have insurance coverage during the first 2 iuis but he helped make sure we were taken care of financially.
He has a very warm presence about him. Always made me feel there was hope. I always left his office after taking with him directly like a was in good hands. I would get frustrated when he wasn't in the office as I want a fan of other drs in the practice but I knew he was reviewing my case to make sure we were on the right path.
He makes you feel like their is hope. But keep in mind you don't see him directly all the time.
He always made me feel like there was hope. Whenever I felt like giving up he just had this presence that he knew we would get pregnant.
Because of how many failed iuis I had prior to him he went directly to injections. I didn't have insurance coverage during the first 2 iuis but he helped make sure we were taken care of financially. The goal was to have the follicles so I did injections and clomid along with metformin. The successful round I did metformin for several weeks prior to starting treatment. Then he induced my period and on day 3 of my cycle I started clomid and injections. We adjusted the amount on injections every other day to assist in 3 very nice sized follicles. I had a trigger shot and then a scheduled iui.
Nursing staff always appeared very busy. They were a well oiled machine. They were very nice but made you feel rushed to speak with them so they could move on to the next.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
You don't get too see your primary dr often. They have a cookie cutter method of doing appointments that is somewhat private yet somewhat out in there open for all to see when speaking with the nurses. The phlebotomist... Some are terrible! I'm a hard stick and they always have me this terrible girl who's bruise me badly. I finally started advocating for the one I know could get me Everytime.
Without insurance it was around $3000(with injections included) and $500(with insurance)
2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Dr. Trivax really got to know me and spent a lot of time with me every time I saw him. He gave me both his email and cell phone to contact him whenever I had questions. He got back to me right away. He felt like a friend after everything we went through and I trust him completely...He is very compassionate and understanding...I would tell a prospective patient to feel very confident in his knowledge of infertility and that they are in good hands...
2013 - 2015
Endometriosis, Unexplained
Even though we went through several cycles of IUI and IVF, I felt supported the entire time by Dr. Trivax. He is very compassionate and understanding. I was able to contact him easily by email or phone. He spent a lot of time with me and would check in with me frequently. I can't say enough good things about him.
It's really hard to remember. We started with IUI. After three failed cycles, using Clomid and Femara, we decided to move on to IVF. The first IVF cycle produced only one embryo because my husband and I decided not to do ICSI, even though Dr. Trivax recommended it. We transferred that one embryo and it didn't take. The next cycle we did ICSI and had about 8 embryos. We transferred one and got pregnant. I went back to Dr. Trivax when my daughter was 11 months old to try for a second child. We had frozen embryos from the previous cycle. We did 3 frozen transfers with one embryo and none of them worked. We then decided to do a fresh cycle with genetic testing and did a fresh cycle. That didn't work. We did another frozen transfer from the new embryos and that didn't work. Then we did a test called the ERA to determine if the transfer time was in fact the best time for my body. It came back positive so we ruled that out. The next cycle we decided to transfer to embryos and I got pregnant with my son. There was a lot of trial and error and I believe Dr. Trivax tried everything he could. It's hard to remember everything.
They were fantastic. Very organized and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Strengths: organized, really liked all the nurses and staff, felt comfortable there. Weakness: long wait times often.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Specialists of New York.
It was a very organized routine, but sometimes there was a long wait.
Our insurance covered a lot of it, my husband's work paid for some of it.... but after everything was said and done, we probably spent around $40k.
Mineola
He [last month I did IUI, he had "jacked me up" on the medications with anticipation to do IVF. He wasn't happy with egg count and said he didn't want to waste our time and money on doing IVF when it more than likely would not be successful. I was disappointed but appreciated his honesty. We planned to REALLY up dosages for next month and do IVF then. Well low and behold, I got pregnant, and it held, and my daughter is now a happy and healthy 18 month old!
This is a clinic of multiple doctors. You won't see your primary- in this case Trivax, every time. That said, he was always available to return a phone call, and when we did see him, despite a full waiting room, we never felt rushed, and he patiently answered all questions. We truly felt that he was invested in our success
Keep a list of questions, don't be afraid to ask anything, as with any fertility doctor, you must take ownership of your health and your treatment!
We had a very negative experience with a prior dr/different clinic, and he diagnosed me with blocked tubes which were "not correctable". I was so turned off by him that I never returned to him after his tests. Dr Trivax was so warm, patient and encouraging from the first appointment, and gave us hope
We did 8 rounds of injectable and oral hormone assisted IUI. This was because my insurance covered IUI but not IVF. He tweaked the doses and medications every month, to increase egg count. I had one miscarriage on the fourth month. The last month I did IUI, he had "jacked me up" on the medications with anticipation to do IVF. He wasn't happy with egg count and said he didn't want to waste our time and money on doing IVF when it more than likely would not be successful. I was disappointed but appreciated his honesty. We planned to REALLY up dosages for next month and do IVF then. Well low and behold, I got pregnant, and it held, and my daughter is now a happy and healthy 18 month old!
This is a busy staff, on a weekday morning, there can be 20-30 patients. The staff are very occupied and can be brusk but will slow down and take time, and be more "delicate" if you have questions or are emotional
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Very busy, a lot of patients. There were days when I was there 90 min from door to door, including daily blood tests, sonogram, mtg with dr. The finance office does not respond to messages in a timely fashion, you have to hound tjem
My insurance covered all but $25 copay/visit, which added up because every day I went for daily tests counts as a visit. Medications- they know how to write prescriptions to help you- get insurance to cover. Was still pricey, I believe a couple hundred dollars a month but no where near the dollars I've heard other people pay
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
I liked Dr. Trivax but did feel he had a “one size fits most” approach. He did not adjust my protocol aggressively enough and I sought treatment elsewhere. I felt like I wasted cycles doing more or less the same protocol...It was another Dr at the practice who suggested the higher stims and said she was consulting with him [Dr. Trivax], but when I asked why he had decided to do that he said “we should’ve kept you at lower doses-that was a mistake”. That’s when I switched REs...was very down to earth. I felt that he saw me as a person and not a number...
European, Latino
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Do your homework. Ask about trials, protocols you’ve read about working for your diagnosis. When I would bring things up he would say “we could try that” but it was never his idea.
Dr. Trivax was very down to earth. I felt that he saw me as a person and not a number.
Natural IUI cycle to start. Failed Next-Clomid only IUI cycle. Failed. IVF cycle with high doses of stims-resulted in 1 egg and cycle cancellation. 2nd IVF cycle with less stims resulted in 2 embryos transferred. Did not implant. Failed. 3rd IVF cycle I was put back on the high doses of stims and made 1 egg so it was cancelled. It was another Dr at the practice who suggested the higher stims and said she was consulting with him, but when I asked why he had decided to do that he said “we should’ve kept you at lower doses-that was a mistake”. That’s when I switched REs.
Very knowledgeable and friendly nursing staff.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
Dr Trivax is no longer at this practice. He is with Stonybrook Medical Center. Nurses and lab at RSONY are top notch. All of the dctors need a bit of a fine tuning when it comes to “out of the box” thinking it seems. I had conversations with some people who had gone here and we all agreed they do not customize their approaches.
Covered by insurance but about $9,500/IVF cycle
At my age they suggested 2-3 embryos be transferred as the case for multiples is very slim.
Mineola
I really liked Dr. Trivax personally. He had a good attitude and was very positive and encouraging and also listened to my concerns....Dr. Trivax did meet with me at most appointments and was easy to talk to. He clearly described his proposed approach. I think he could have provided me more information regarding chance of success, potential issues and side effects of hormones...Ask lots of questions and try to make your appointments before 9 am.
Ask lots of questions and try to make your appointments before 9 am. I found they were starting to run late around that time.
I really liked Dr. Trivax personally. He had a good attitude and was very positive and encouraging and also listened to my concerns. The staff were also generally nice and welcoming; however, at times they were a bit brusque and not very empathetic on some of the days when I was more emotional about the whole process.
I did IUI twice with femera. I also did one cycle with femera and no IUI. All attempts were unfortunately unsuccessful and I decided to take a break from fertility treatments for a while.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
The strengths are that they are very helpful with insurance issues, generally very nice and efficient, it is fairly easy to make appointments and the office is very nice and filled with sunlight. The main weakness is that the Brooklyn office does not perform IVF's. You need to go to Long Island for that procedure.
I had a $30 co-pay for each visit, which was determined by my insurer. My insurance pays all reproductive costs up to $10,000. I believe that my 9 months of treatment with two IUIs used up approximately $3,000 of that cap.
Brooklyn
Doctor Trivax is knowledgeable, a good communicator and a warm person. He addressed my concerns and was open to suggestions. I never felt rush during the appointments and left always feeling very positive about the process.... He displayed genuine concern about my case, without being negative. He was positive and always encouraging. He is warm and very knowledgeable. We always left his office hopeful.
Doctor Trivax is very informative, be ready to take notes or bring your partner so you don't miss any detail.
They were respectful and cordial. They were willing to find out the answers to my questions and concerns. They displayed concern and compassion.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
The clinic where Doctor Trivax is based in Mineola was too far from my home, for my daily check-in so I had to go to West Islip instead. There. I saw different doctors which I really didn't like. The daily check-in wait period was not too bad, but the day of the IUIs was very long. Again, the actual IUI were perfomed by different doctors, which I didn't like.
Hysteroscopy: Covered by insurance copay of around $400 Visits: Covered by insurance copay of around $120
2009 - 2014
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
I LOVED Bradley Trivax. He is amazing. He allowed me to partner in the process. He gave me his email address so I could ask questions whenever they come up. I don't know of ANY other RE that does that. He is amazing!!!...He was fabulous! Explained everything. Very gentle and patient. Wonderful sense of humor. Seemed incredibly caring and honest. I felt like he cared about me as a person and was willing to share his thought process about my treatment protocol. Very available to answer questions. I always saw him when he was in the office. I never "just" saw the nurse or lab technician, which I have heard happens at other practices.
2009 - 2014
2 IVF, Donor Sperm
Ask for his email address!
Four Clomid ICIs (I have PCOS so didn't do any unmedicated cycles) with trigger 1 injectible ICI with trigger 2 IVF cycles (several years apart) with Menopur, Ganrelix, I forget the other one, plus trigger 1 medicated FET 2 unmedicated FET with trigger 1 fresh transfer
She was very kind but rather... brusque? to the point.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
I thought they were great. I wish they did all procedures in Brooklyn but going to Long Island wasn't too bad because I didn't have to do it very often.
He was flexible and supportive of transferring either one or two. I transferred two with my first FET, which was before strong recommendations existed for eSET (2010) I did eSET for my other FETs, which were several years after the first FET (2014).
Brooklyn
He [Dr. Trivax] is very passionate about his job and helping couples get pregnant. He is willing to go at a pace you are comfortable with and does not push you and that’s makes the patient more comfortable. He is ver personable too....You might not always see him because he is between clinics but he always knows what’s going on and communicates with the staff to let you know what is going on... We did 4 iuis with femara and Hcg injection when blood work and sono looked good and opk were positive.
He is very passionate about his job and helping couples get pregnant. He is willing to go at a pace you are comfortable with and does not push you and that’s makes the patient more comfortable. He is ver personable too.
Very personable and helpful during a hard time.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Specialists of New York.
The only downfall is the amount of patients so that you might not see the doctors every time, but sometimes that is because they work in different offices on different days. Otherwise it is run smooth.
We are self pay so it’s very expensive. Our insurance only covers testing for diagnosis and nothing else. We wish fertility was covered.
2012
IUI, IVF, 5 Egg Freezing
I was fortunate my IVF was successful but if it hadn't been, I would have stayed with Dr. Trivax because he was comforting, never made me feel silly for all my anxiety, and always called me back when I called way to often.
2012
IUI, IVF, 5 Egg Freezing
Dr. Trivax is by far the most incredible doctors I've ever seen. I was fortunate my Ivf was successful but if it hadn't been I would have stayed with Dr. Trivax because he was comforting, never made me feel silly for all My anxiety and alwAys called me back when I called way to often. I went to Cornell & Columbia before Dr. Trivax and immediately knew I wanted to use him and his practice for the most pivotal moments of my life. I cannot express my gratitude to dr Trivax and his practice!!
You're in good hands. Be patient and stress free
He was sincere & so easy to talk to
She remembered everything and was very compassionate