Medical SchoolUIA
FellowshipBrigham & Women's Hosp
200 Hawkins Drive
Iowa City, IA 52242
800-777-8442
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bradley Van Voorhis to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care to a friend?
2011 - 2016
We used several different strategies [with Dr. Bradley Van Voorhis] including a standard cycle, a micro flare cycle, and estrogen priming. I felt they used the results from previous cycles to help make the best decisions for me. While we never produced lots of embryos to freeze, we were blessed with 75% of our cycles resulting in pregnancy.... Dr. Van Voohris is extremely knowledgeable. He respects the patients wishes while also sharing likelihood of success. He involves the patient in decision making and is respectful of the financial and emotional issues involved in treatment.
2011 - 2016
How was your experience with Bradley Van Voorhis at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bradley Van Voorhis at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
Be sure to go in with the questions you want answered as he will be very capable of answering them.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bradley Van Voorhis at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care?
He addressed my concerns and questions in a straightforward and kind manner. He was honest about our odds, but respectful of our needs.
Describe the protocols Bradley Van Voorhis used in your cycles at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care and their degree of success.
We used several different strategies including a standard cycle, a micro flare cycle, and estrogen priming. I felt they used the results from previous cycles to help make the best decisions for me. While we never produced lots of embryos to freeze, we were blessed with 75% of our cycles resulting in pregnancy.
The nursing staff was helpful with timelines and schedules. I often saw the same nurses which helped with consistency. They followed up with the doctor and got back to me as needed.
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
The clinic is clean, well organized, and timely. They have a good clinical team and the doctors work together for treatment. They have a dedicated waiting room which is nice for infertility patients.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bradley Van Voorhis at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
Do not recall exact costs
Describe Bradley Van Voorhis's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
I feel the doctors are very aware of the best way to get good results for patients that are safe and effective.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
He [Dr. Bradley Van Voorhis] knows exactly what he is doing and we fully trusted him with our experience! He kept us informed through our whole cycle and he made sure we were comfortable with everything that was going on. He did our transfer and he was very personable during the whole thing. He made sure we were in the know and knew exactly what was happening durning the transfer!
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Embryo Freezing
He knows exactly what he is doing and we fully trusted him with our experience! He kept us informed through our whole cycle and he made sure we were comfortable with everything that was going on. He did our transfer and he was very personable during the whole thing. He made sure we were in the know and knew exactly what was happening durning the transfer!
Fully trust him! He knows what he is doing!
He truly cared about our cycle and wanting the best for us.
They truly cared about us and wanted to do everything they could for us to get a positive cycle!
Describe your experience with U of Iowa Center for Advanced Reproductive Care.
The U of I is amazing!! We would recommend anyone to this clinic! They are the top of the line for IVF!! We will be going back to them for future transfers of our frozen embryos! We got pregnant on our first IVF cycle with the U we fully trust them and their protocol!
A typical cycle is 10,000 but they have a finance lady that works with you and your insurance!
PCOS, Unexplained
He [Dr. Bradley Van Voorhis of University of Iowa Advanced Reproductive Care] was honest with me and told me the truth and not just what I wanted to hear. He was also nice and compassionate...He is a wonderful Doctor. He changed my life and I will be forever grateful to him!
Other, Prefer not to answer
PCOS, Unexplained
He can help. He is extremely intelligent. Listen to what he says and he can help you.
He was honest with me and told me the truth and not just what I wanted to hear. He was also nice and compassionate.
Extremely compassionate!!!