Bradley Waterman

ResidencyU of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Murray Summit Urology
Murray, UT 84107
801.266.8664
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bradley Waterman to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Granger Medical Clinic to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8
He [Dr. Bradley Waterman] was very thorough during our consultation. He was highly recommended by our RE as he was a male factor infertility urologist. He spent time answering our questions and was very personable. He even joke around with my wife to lighten the mood. It was quite hilarious. Although, his wait is long, I think it is because he spends quality time with each one of his patients...he helped us out so my surgery would be covered. He also made us aware of the realistic expectations on my surgery so our hopes wouldn't be to high. However, my results of my sperm analysis improve after the surgery. He was honest and would share his own history of infertility regarding his family. The only weakness is that his wait time is very long. We waited in his waiting room for 1 hour before seeing him. However, we found out that he takes a long time because he talks in detail with each one of his patients. New Patient Advice
office [Granger Medical Clinic] is satisfactory. My wife did notice that we were one of the youngest people in the waiting room but I didn't think it was a big deal...They [nurses] were satisfactory. The phone communication is not the best...My follow up from surgery was included in Dr. Waterman's service fee...Our RE referred us to a Dr. Waterman to determine if a varicocele ligation would improve my morphology. I was initially diagnosed with low morphology (0.5%). Dr. Waterman indicated that it may or may not improve the number but it was worth a chance. He then did a varicocele ligation on my left testicle. He and our RE indicated that it could take up to 3-6 months to improve if the surgery was successful. Our RE then did a repeat Sperm Analysis and my morphology improved to 7%.
How was your experience with Bradley Waterman at Granger Medical Clinic?
Like I mentioned before, he was very thorough, friendly, and personable. He was very knowledgable about male factor infertility. We were lucky that his service was covered under our insurance. He was also knew how our insurance may not cover certain procedures under the infertility diagnosis. So, he helped us out so my surgery would be covered. He also made us aware of the realistic expectations on my surgery so our hopes wouldn't be to high. However, my results of my sperm analysis improve after the surgery. He was honest and would share his own history of infertility regarding his family. The only weakness is that his wait time is very long. We waited in his waiting room for 1 hour before seeing him. However, we found out that he takes a long time because he talks in detail with each one of his patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bradley Waterman at Granger Medical Clinic?
You may wait awhile his waiting room or exam room. However, it is not because he's ignoring you. He just takes time with his patients.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bradley Waterman at Granger Medical Clinic?
He was very thorough during our consultation. He was highly recommended by our RE as he was a male factor infertility urologist. He spent time answering our questions and was very personable. He even joke around with my wife to lighten the mood. It was quite hilarious. Although, his wait is long, I think it is because he spends quality time with each one of his patients.
Describe the protocols Bradley Waterman used in your cycles at Granger Medical Clinic and their degree of success.
They were satisfactory. The phone communication is not the best.
Describe your experience with Granger Medical Clinic.
Dr. Waterman was great but the rest of his office is satisfactory. My wife did notice that we were one of the youngest people in the waiting room but I didn't think it was a big deal. I believe they recently move office after my surgery so I'm not sure of the current layout.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bradley Waterman at Granger Medical Clinic.
The initial consultation was about $200. Our surgery included the hospital, Dr. Waterman's service, and anesthesiologist. Dr. Waterman's service was about $200-$300. I can't seemed to remember. The Hospital bill was $1700. The anesthesiologist's service was about $100. These services were also covered by our insurance but we had an deductible of $750. My follow up from surgery was included in Dr. Waterman's service fee.
Describe Bradley Waterman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Granger Medical Clinic.
Dr. Waterman did not have any input on this topic.
Bradley Waterman