6.6

503.274.4994
2222 NW Lovejoy
Portland, OR 97210
877-567-4994

Dr Bankowski was great. On our initial consultation phone call (due to Covid) he took all the time that I needed to answer all my questions. He was very understanding of my situation and seemed to ask all the right questions for him to have a better understanding of what I was going through...He doesn’t work Sundays but he was so nice to introduce me to the doctor that would be performing my IUI
My number one thing to gloat on ORM about is the great communication! It’s nice to be able to know that when you call and ask a question you’re going to get an answer. If not right then by the end of the day. They also are very sensitive to any topics that you bring up...They do their best to code your treatments so that your regular health insurance will cover such costs as ultrasounds and different monitoring appointments.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Dr Bankowski was great. On our initial consultation phone call (due to Covid) he took all the time that I needed to answer all my questions. He was very understanding of my situation and seemed to ask all the right questions for him to have a better understanding of what I was going through. If I didn’t think to tell him he knew to ask.I happen to ovulate so that I had to have my IUI on a Sunday. He doesn’t work Sundays but he was so nice to introduce me to the doctor that would be performing my IUI. I felt comfortable at all times.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Don’t be afraid to ask him any and all questions. Even if you feel like it’s a silly question.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
From the moment I walked into ORM I was treated so warm and amazing. The nurses were very kind. Katie was fantastic. Dr Bankowski answered all my questions throughly. It was nice to always get a call back when I reached out.
Describe the protocols Brandon Bankowski used in your cycles at ORM Fertility Oregon and their degree of success.
Minimal Letrozole. 2.5mg a day for 5 days. CD3-7. I didn’t respond very well, only produced one egg. But I did get pregnant! Unfortunately it ended in an ectopic. To no fault of anyone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
Katie was absolutely amazing. I actually never got to meet her. But our communication was nonstop. We communicated through the portal as well as on the telephone. She always answered my calls the same day! The entire nursing staff at ORM is amazing!
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
My number one thing to gloat on ORM about is the great communication! It’s nice to be able to know that when you call and ask a question you’re going to get an answer. If not right then by the end of the day. They also are very sensitive to any topics that you bring up. As a single mom by choice they put that in my file and I wasn’t asked about a partner after. That means a lot.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon.
This is one of the best parts. They do their best to code your treatments so that your regular health insurance will cover such costs as ultrasounds and different monitoring appointments. I was able to pay very little for my IUI. Much less than I thought I was going to have to pay. It is such a great asset to the clinic that their billing department knows how to do that.

2020, Consult
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Bankowski showed he cared for our story and what we are going through. He asked about our journey and what our goals are. He explained things thoroughly and made sure we asked any questions we had. He did explain all the details of how the reproductive systems work, which was review for me, but I think it helped my husband understand more clearly the state of our situation. Dr. Bankowski made it clear what the next steps would be for us. We knew who would be contacting us and when.
We have only done a virtual consultation so far, but we did go to the ORM Fertility seminar at their clinic. Everyone was very friendly, it was very clean and welcoming. They even give a $300 voucher to apply to our treatment with them. There was some miscommunication about what the voucher can apply to, but with a couple emails it was resolved and they were very generous and understanding.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Be as candid as you can. Share your story with him. He will listen.
Dr. Bankowski first wanted to know about us as a couple and what our goals are for our future family. He didn't jump right into a plan, he wanted us to develop a plan together.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
What specific things went wrong at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at ORM Fertility Oregon.
There a miscommunication at the seminar we attended. The doctor said the $300 voucher could apply to the $350 consultation. After setting up an appointment, we were told the voucher has to go toward treatment, not the consultation appointment. After a couple emails with them, they confirmed there was misinformation at the seminar and offered to use the voucher toward our consultation. They were very nice.
Portland Downtown

[Dr. Brandon Bankowski] is not a super warm doctor but he gives you all of the facts and always answers questions. He often draws pictures to help explain complicated fertility problems which are really helpful. He doesn’t waste time on small talk, but I appreciate that, he’s all business...I am currently undergoing IVF due to a genetic factor - Balanced Robertsonian Translocation 13;14...My doctor said for me he would recommend transferring multiple embryos because any risks are low but chance of conceiving is higher.
[Costs at ORM Fertility] IVF treatment, care, plus genetic testing of up to 10 embryos - $20,200 ; prescriptions $3-5k;...is a beautiful facility. I felt very well taken care of there. The only downside is it is very large so you may feel like you’re one of many...Their fertility doctors are extremely well educated...they have an online portal and great coordinating staff that walked my husband and I through the process. If I had any questions they were answered promptly...The coordinating staff at ORM is fantastic. Someone was always there to answer my questions and they are all very compassionate. My coordinator Katie Green is especially wonderful, she made my husband and I feel like we aren’t just one of her many patients. Even if she was not available someone on the team was always there to help.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Brandon Bankowski is not a super warm doctor but he gives you all of the facts and always answers questions. He often draws pictures to help explain complicated fertility problems which are really helpful. He doesn’t waste time on small talk, but I appreciate that, he’s all business.
Write down all of your questions before your visit and don’t be shy to ask questions. He may come across as not super warm and fuzzy but he is knowledgeable and caring.
Although the ORM clinic is very busy they have an online portal and great coordinating staff that walked my husband and I through the process. If I had any questions they were answered promptly
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Katie Green)
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
ORM is a beautiful facility. I felt very well taken care of there. The only downside is it is very large so you may feel like you’re one of many. They are highly regarded as the best clinic in Oregon, with high success rates. Their fertility doctors are extremely well educated.
Describe Brandon Bankowski's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ORM Fertility Oregon.

2017 - 2019, Successful
[Dr. Bankowski] was very approachable and he was easily contactable via email and gave personal recommendations when choosing our egg donor and surrogate which was very helpful. He also answered almost immediately which is extremely helpful when going through a stressful situation. When dealing with outcomes he was reassuring yet factual...We used an experienced egg donor with a proven egg donor record to increase our chances of creating viable embryos.
[ORM Fertility] also deal with a lot of patients who undergo similar treatments to ours (donor egg with gestational carrier) so this is definitely beneficial....$55000 for egg donor, embryo creation, testing of embryos, surrogate assessment and transfer of blastocyst...reproductive endocrinologists and embryologists working here are extremely professional and competent
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
He was very complete with explanations and helpful. He gave realistic explanations and explained failure rates fully. He was experienced and prompt with communication. He gave good clinical advice when needed
Feel free to ask any questions. As a medical doctor myself I was very thorough with queries and Brandon Bankowski answered all my queries immediately.
He was very approachable and he was easily contactable via email and gave personal recommendations when choosing our egg donor and surrogate which was very helpful. He also answered almost immediately which is extremely helpful when going through a stressful situation. When dealing with outcomes he was reassuring yet factual.
We used an experienced egg donor with a proven egg donor record to increase our chances of creating viable embryos. We did a split cycle with both partners fertilising half the eggs collected with their own sperm with the hope that we would save on overall costs and only have to do the egg retrieval procedure once. We then tested the blastocysts created to ensure they were chromosomal normal. We were lucky that both of us ended up with at least 2 chromosomal normal Day 5 blastocysts. We transferred only one blastocysts to lower risks to our surrogate and were lucky to have a single live birth following that transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Marissa Eisner)
She was very compassionate and was lovely to deal with. At times it took a while for her to respond to emails but she eventually would address all queries.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
Very good medical team. The reproductive endocrinologists and embryologists working here are extremely professional and competent. They also deal with a lot of patients who undergo similar treatments to ours (donor egg with gestational carrier) so this is definitely beneficial. The egg donor coordinator, Corby, was not pleasant to deal with and was dismissive and condescending at times. Communication from the non medical team could have been improved upon.
He explained both to us and the risks involved as well as the success rates of each. We made the decision to do an eSET
Portland Downtown

He [Dr. Bankowski] was honest about what we were dealing with once we discovered my endo. I had no idea. The disappointment was that my eggs just weren’t of quality and he recommends moving forward with donor egg, Honest, hard to hear, but I respect how he didn’t try to just try again and again with likely the same results. But so expensive, otherwise we would have gone this route immediately...
[ORM Fertility is] Clean, clear of where to go at all times, be ready for a lot of preliminary tests and it takes months to get to there. Everything is right there in 1 building, very convenient. While everything and everyone is professional they are also totally down to earth. It’s intimidating your first visit but it will become your second home...The drugs were about $5500 out of pocket, and we spend roughly $20k to the doctors and clinics and lab
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
He was honest about what we were dealing with once we discovered my endo. I had no idea. The disappointment was that my eggs just weren’t of quality and he recommends moving forward with donor egg, Honest, hard to hear, but I respect how he didn’t try to just try again and again with likely the same results. But so expensive, otherwise we would have gone this route immediately.
This is truly a journey, don’t set any strict limits of what you’d really be willing to do because you really don’t know until you get there. Or maybe you won’t, but knowledge is power.
Dr. B and his team are absolutely wonderful, caring people who i felt truly cares about us and how hard it all is.
We decided to pretty much give me the highest doses for the treatment trying to get as many possible eggs my damaged ovaries might produce. We retrieved 4 mature and that was actually really good! We were very hopeful for 2, and 2 did grow to day 3. But didn’t make it to day 5.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Leslie)
Turns out she is not only my nurse but also my client at my salon! And now a good friend. So lovely and a wonderful cheerleader
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
Clean, clear of where to go at all times, be ready for a lot of preliminary tests and it takes months to get to there. Everything is right there in 1 building, very convenient. While everything and everyone is professional they are also totally down to earth. It’s intimidating your first visit but it will become your second home!
The drugs were about $5500 out of pocket, and we spend roughly $20k to the doctors and clinics and lab. All in house but it is classified into 2 categories. Our I strange didn’t cover anything expect a small discount on our initial consultation.
We wanted to try 2 to transfer because I was extremely hopeful for twins. Still I would love twins but obviously we would just be thrilled with 1!
Portland Westside
We are just about to start our fertility treatments with Dr. Bankowski. So far all of the testing, the ultrasounds, and the consults we have been through with him already have been wonderful. My husband and I have been dealing with doctors since January 2019, and it wasn't until we met with Dr. Bankowski in July 2019 when we actually starting getting answers. It's only September now but we are already about to start our first treatments. And I am happy about that!
It was a little nerve racking on our first visit but not because of anything they [ORM Fertility] did just because we were nervous and anxious to get this whole thing started. The clinic is very clean and bright. All the staff we have been in contact with have been amazing. At our first appointment one of the nurses that took our vitals saw my phone screen saver a photo of our dog and she said how much she absolutely loves that type of dog. It made the whole situation of being there more relaxed and comforting. The ORM receptions were very friendly and have always greeted us with a smile.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
If you are going though infertility and you need answers go see him.
Dr. Bankowski treated us with respect the moment we walked in to his office at our first consultation in July 2019. He told us about his family which made us feel that he knows how important starting a family is for us. He is so understanding and so willing to help us get to our goal.
Katie is our care coordinator, and to be honest i wouldn't want anyone else. She is very sweet and explains everything very well. If I e-mail her she gets back to me rather quickly. She is very organized and tells us every time what our next step is going to be.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
It's very quiet. It was a little nerve racking on our first visit but not because of anything they did just because we were nervous and anxious to get this whole thing started. The clinic is very clean and bright. All the staff we have been in contact with have been amazing. At our first appointment one of the nurses that took our vitals saw my phone screen saver a photo of our dog and she said how much she absolutely loves that type of dog. It made the whole situation of being there more relaxed and comforting. The ORM receptions were very friendly and have always greeted us with a smile.
We told our doctor we wanted to do multiple embryo transfer to better our chances, he very much agreed that was a good plan.
Portland Lovejoy (Closed)
I was given the option to PGS test or not, and I chose not to, so we transferred 2 embryos...He [Dr. Bankowski] made recommendations on treatment protocol, but ultimately let me have input on which route I took...We did an antagonist protocol with BCP to prime. If I had been able to try another cycle (insurance covered only one), I would've requested estrogen priming and Micro dose Lupron flare.
They are great. Very professional, very organized, and streamlined. I was always seen quickly for lab draws and other procedures [at ORM Fertility]. Parking was usually available. I can't think of any thing more to say, except I was very impressed overall...I paid around $13k up front and was reimbursed around $11k..
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
I went to see Dr. Bankowski at age 40, after a lifetime of unexplained infertility, and finally a diagnosis of mild endometriosis at age 35. I had had one terrible experience at CCRM in Colorado at age 36, in which the doctor there told me that because of my AMH of 1.0 and FSH of 8.7, I would need to commit to doing 3 cycles of IVF, which would have cost $60k, plus more to travel to Colorado 3 times. I felt like this must mean IVF would be a huge gamble for me, and didn't think it was worth investing $60k and maybe not even having a baby to show for it in the end. So I ended up making the decision to go straight to donor eggs, to improve my odds. So we spent $40k on 13 frozen eggs, and had 2 embryos in the end to transfer. At age 40, when I went to see Dr. Bankowski, he explained to me that there was no need to require 3 cycles at 36 with an AMH of 1.0, since patients like me who have never gotten pregnant naturally, are often successful when an embryo is actually transferred. And even though my one attempt at an IVF cycle at age 40 was not likely to result in a live birth (and so could impact their success rates), he was totally fine with me trying. From that cycle, we retrieved 4 eggs and got 3 day 5 embryos! That is better results using my 40 year old eggs than we had using 25 year old donor eggs at CCRM! I did get pregnant; unfortunately I later miscarried due to a chromosome abnormality, but I would expect that at age 40. It really made me wonder how things would've gone if I had gone to ORM at age 36, instead of CCRM.
Dr. Bankowski was really knowledgeable about my specific case, and made me feel more confident moving forward with IVF with ORM. Despite the fact that I was 40 with an AMH of 0.67 (so the odds were not in my favor), he explained that if we could get enough eggs to get a normal embryo, chances of success were good given my cause of infertility. He made recommendations on treatment protocol, but ultimately let me have input on which route I took. He listened to what happened at my first (terrible) IVF experience at CCRM and provided a professional opinion that validated that Dr. Bankowski is a far more knowledgeable doctor than the doctor I saw at CCRM 4 years prior, at age 36.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Taylor)
She was great. I think towards the end I bugged her a little too much, but she was always professional.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
They are great. Very professional, very organized, and streamlined. I was always seen quickly for lab draws and other procedures. Parking was usually available. I can't think of any thing more to say, except I was very impressed overall.
I was fortunate to have insurance that covered the majority of my cycle, and everything was handled well. I paid up front for the cycle, and was reimbursed at the end. It took a few days after my last bill was paid by insurance to get reimbursed. I paid around $13k up front and was reimbursed around $11k.
I was given the option to PGS test or not, and I chose not to, so we transferred 2 embryos. At my age, the chance of both becoming babies was slim.
Portland Downtown

Dr. Bankowski can seem a little intimidating at first but he is very friendly and great at what he does...He was great at explaining each step of the process in a way that my husband and I both understood. He always made sure to answer all of our questions and make sure we were comfortable...After testing and blood work Dr. Bankowski said that I was considered a "good responder" so he put me on the good responder antagonist protocol.
Oregon Reproductive Medicine is a well-oiled machine. Sometimes it feels like you're on a conveyer belt but somehow they're still able to individualize care and make you feel like a human while they keep things efficient. From the very beginning you're assigned a nurse coordinator who becomes your "person" throughout the entire process...my only complaint is the new patient portal system they implemented 4 months ago.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Dr. Bankowski can seem a little intimidating at first but he is very friendly and great at what he does. I'm a type A personality. Planning, organization, and lists are how I thrive. I wanted to be involved and educated in the process so Dr. Bankowski was the best choice for us. He was great at explaining each step of the process in a way that my husband and I both understood. He always made sure to answer all of our questions and make sure we were comfortable.
Don't be afraid to speak up and ask questions.
Oregon Reproductive Medicine is a well-oiled machine. Sometimes it feels like you're on a conveyer belt but somehow they're still able to individualize care and make you feel like a human while they keep things efficient. From the very beginning you're assigned a nurse coordinator who becomes your "person" throughout the entire process. It's nice to have that one person who keeps in contact the whole time.
After testing and blood work Dr. Bankowski said that I was considered a "good responder" so he put me on the good responder antagonist protocol. I did a short suppression with 18 days of birth control pills, a baseline ultrasound/blood work 3 days later then started follicle stimulating hormones 3 days after that. Six days after starting those medications he added in gnrh-agonist that I took daily to prevent early ovulation. My follicles grew at a slow, steady rate and on Day 10 my leading follicles were all around 20mm so I used a lupron & HCG trigger shot that night for an egg retrieval 36 hours later. During the egg retrieval we retrieved 26 eggs, 21 were mature, 18 fertilized with ICSI, and 7 embryos made it to Day 6 for biopsy and freeze. We did CCS and PGD testing and we're currently awaiting the transfer of our one normal embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Rachel Cox)
Our IVF cycle has been anything but typical because we found out during the initial testing that we needed to do PGD testing. Through all of the speedbumps and rough spots our nurse coordinator had been our rock. Communicating with her is so easy and she always gets back to us quickly. I feel like she has become a trusted friend.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
I've been with this clinic for almost a year and my only complaint is the new patient portal system they implemented 4 months ago. It makes communication with your nurse coordinator a bit more difficult and makes everything feel a bit more impersonal. That being said, I know people have spoken up about this and they have heard the concerns and are working on fixing that issue. The patient portal is very convenient when it comes to having easy access to all of your test results.
They charge a base price for the IVF cycle and then add on for any extras such as ICSI, CCS or PGD testing, etc.
Our doctor allows up to 2 embryos depending on the mother's health and thoroughly counsels everyone on the risks of multiples.
Portland Lovejoy (Closed)

Dr. Bankowski has a way of being clear and direct while also calm and caring. My husband and I always felt we had a good understanding of every step. He provided us with multiple forms of education and I think that really helped. When describing things he would also make drawings and notes and we were always sent home with those notes.... Egg retrieval: good responder antagonist protocol. Birthcrontrol for suppression.
Everyone at ORM from the front desk, phlebotomy, RNs, and Dr Bankowski made a point to always be present when interacting with me. I never felt rushed.... Strength. Everyone is there to make sure you have a positive experience. They are calm and supportive. They celebrate your victories with you. I really enjoyed that everything happened in the same building. I always felt comfortable because I knew exactly where I was going and what the environment would be like.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Dr. Bankowski has a way of being clear and direct while also calm and caring. My husband and I always felt we had a good understanding of every step. He provided us with multiple forms of education and I think that really helped. When describing things he would also make drawings and notes and we were always sent home with those notes. It was a great reference to jog the memory and help us feel empowered.
Listen. He has so much knowledge and great advice.
Egg retrieval: good responder antagonist protocol. Birthcrontrol for suppression. Dexamtheasone, ASA, menopur 1-2, follistim 150-200, ganirelix. Leuprolide trigger. Resulted in 13 eggs retrieved. All mature. Dr Bankowski had hoped for more eggs to be retrieved however met the goal for mature eggs. No Over stim symptoms. Eggs fetilized with icsi. 8 made it to day 5. Biopsy for ccs testing. One mosaic the other 7 are chrom. Normal all top quality embryos. FET: Deleatrogen no Lupron protocol. Birth control for suppression. Delestrogen 0.3-0.25, doxycycline, medrol 1 tab, PIO 1-2 ml, after positive pregnancy test slow transition to endometrin and taper off both that and PIO around 12 weeks gestation. Delivered at 42 weeks.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Rachel )
Rachel was always clear and concise. She was available by phone anytime I had a question.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
Strength. Everyone is there to make sure you have a positive experience. They are calm and supportive. They celebrate your victories with you. I really enjoyed that everything happened in the same building. I always felt comfortable because I knew exactly where I was going and what the environment would be like. Weakness. In Portland proper. I live and work in the suburbs so I had to commute into town for appointments before driving back to the suburbs for work.
From our first appointment we had a very clear breakdown of costs. We met with the financial counselor the same day we met Dr. Bankowski. They provided an estimate worksheet that estimated cost at $28922 for all testing, egg retrieval, Icsi, ccs, FET, one yer embryo storage and freezing, meds. Our actual cost ended up being $28206.
Dr. Bankowski very clearly outlined he pros and cons of single to multiple embryo transfers. He helped us make an informed decision based o our circumstances and risks that single embryo transfer was the beat choice for us.
Portland Lovejoy (Closed)

Dr. Bankowski is confident, knowledgeable, and informative. He had a clear idea of what treatment was appropriate for us given our history, but was willing to discuss our questions, concerns, or hesitations. Although our appointments occasionally felt a bit rushed, in general he showed care and concern for our experience.
[Oregon Reproductive Medicine] is a high-volume, very professional and well-organized clinic. The systems in place for scheduling, testing, and monitoring are very efficient. The support staff is knowledgable, helpful, and informative...I cannot say enough about my primary nurse/IVF coordinator and the whole nursing staff. They were accessible and responsive by both phone and email and were always willing to answer my questions, address my concerns, or assuage my worries. They were extremely compassionate and seemed very invested in our success.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Ask questions about what specific protocol/treatments are appropriate for you given your history, and come prepared with specific information to give him about your fertility history.
Dr. Bankowski paid close attention to our history and was willing to adjust treatment protocols based on what he thought would work for me. He was warm and willing to take time to answer our questions.
For my retrieval, Dr. Bankowski used Menopur, follistim, and ganirelex, given that I had had good results on that protocol before. The protocol worked well. 17 mature eggs were retrieved, which resulted in 5 blastocysts and 3 genetically normal embryos. For my transfer, Dr. Bankowski used progesterone in oil and delestrogen. This was the first time I had used that protocol and I am pregnant with twins.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Roxanne)
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
This is a high-volume, very professional and well-organized clinic. The systems in place for scheduling, testing, and monitoring are very efficient. The support staff is knowledgable, helpful, and informative.
Portland Downtown

I saw Dr. Bankowski at almost every visit, which was important to me. He was very personable and genuine and always left me feeling informed and confident about the next steps....Dr. Bankowski was extremely empathetic with our situation and very clear and concise about the IVF process. His confidence, extensive knowledge and experience are what drew us to him and his practice. He kept us informed every step of the way and always set realistic expectations. Both my husband and I would consider him a friend.
ORM is a big machine and they produce results. Each doctor has his or her own approach and it is important to find the best fit for you and your partner. This process is extremely stressful and riddled with uncertainty, but the ORM staff does their best to be supportive during every step. If you have an issue or concern about a caregiver or staff member, it is important to mention it a.s.a.p. so that it can be resolved quickly. Even at the best clinic, you have to be your own advocate.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Dr. Bankowski can come across as a little too confident and it can be mistaken as dismissive. Ask the questions that you need answers to and make sure you have him elaborate on his reasoning. He is confident because his experiences and education allow for him to be so, but again, if you have concerns, make sure you get answers.
I had a good AMH and FSH and my follicle count was always on par or higher for my age. 36. I was considered a “good responder” because of my test results. Also, my cycles were always normal and I achieved 3 natural pregnancies prior to seeking treatment. I was on the antagonist protocol, menopor, gonal f and cetrotide. I stimmed for 10 days before my egg retrieval. I had 23 follicles, 17 eggs retrieved, 12 mature and all fertilized with ICSI (our choice, not required). By day 6 we had 4 embryos to send for testing and 1 was chromosomally normal. I can currently pregnant with that little girl.
Katie was great, but cautious and always set realistic expectations. She was a fantastic support for me during this stressful time and I leaned on her a lot. She is extremely knowledgeable and very responsive. The rest of the nursing staff was wonderful too; I can honestly say that I made some friends during my time at ORM.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
We paid an estimated $30,000 for IVF, ICSI, CCS and FET.
Portland Downtown

Great doctor [Dr. Bankowski] who knows his stuff and is very intelligent but also has great bedside manner. He is very calm in all situations which helped me to stay calm. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again for later embryo transfers if I have the chance....He even through in some sport references to help my husband understand better....He would love to answer questions but you just have to ask. He doesn’t freely just explains things unless you ask him to.
Very clean and nice and organized! All around a great experience. All the staff [ORM Fertility] was so friendly and nice and made us feel right at home. They were very compassionate regarding my fear of needles and went out of their way to help me....A lot of the pre testing wasn’t included in the lump sum which would have been good to know. They are on the more expensive end but they get good results so it’s worth it.... They always kept me informed on exactly what was going on and made sure
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
Great doctor who knows his stuff and is very intelligent but also has great bedside manner. He is very calm in all situations which helped me to stay calm. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again for later embryo transfers if I have the chance.
Doctor is very good at explaining things and keeping me calm. He always listens when we have questions or concerns. He even through in some sport references to help my husband understand better.
They always kept me informed on exactly what was going on and made sure I was comfortable and understood everything. The were very available to talk to if I had any questions.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
Very clean and nice and organized! All around a great experience. All the staff was so friendly and nice and made us feel right at home. They were very compassionate regarding my fear of needles and went out of their way to help me.
He told us that the genetic testing is a good idea and it’s totally up to us if we want to transfer one or two embryos. He stayed completely neutral.
Portland Lovejoy (Closed)

He [Dr. Brandon Bankowski] was very clear on explanations but he was not available for retrieval or transfer which made us feel a bit discouraged. His pitch sounded a bit robotic but we knew he was a good Doctor by recommendations so we decided to go with him anyways...We were presented a cycle Based on my history. My care was basically done by his assistant Ranchel. We didn’t see him after the first visit. He wasn’t available for retrieval or transfer. But his staff was sure to make us feel comfortable we were well taken care of.
The clinic [Oregon Reproductive Medicine] is extremely clean and has a great system. My husband says it’s a assembly line to make babies but their system sure works. The main doctors seem to be always busy but their nurses are extremely nice and ensure to make you feel taken care of...All staff were extremely nice and treated me with care...She [nurse] was hands on and always available for us.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
He was very clear on explanations but he was not available for retrieval or transfer which made us feel a bit discouraged. His pitch sounded a bit robotic but we knew he was a good Doctor by recommendations so we decided to go with him anyways.
All staff were extremely nice and treated me with care
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Rachel)
She was hands on and always available for us.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
The clinic is extremely clean and has a great system. My husband says it’s a assembly line to make babies but their system sure works. The main doctors seem to be always busy but their nurses are extremely nice and ensure to make you feel taken care of.
Probably around $20k for full cycle plus 1k of egg freezing
I wished we had discussed more on how many embryos to transfer from the beginning.
2018 - 2020, Successful
IUI With Other Docs
He [Dr. Bankowski] is very knowledgeable doctor . He knows what will work and what not by looking at your history...We have done so many tests for my partner and me to make sure nothing is overlooked . Then we found our not only my partner had low sperm count with excluded treatments like IUI . But also we found out I had polyps in my uterus....
The clinic [ORM Fertility] is very clean private and well equipped. For example I had a ultrasound evaluation done at this clinic and it didn’t hurt at all...This clinic has amazing lab and their numbers show it...I cannot day enough about how wonderful the staff is. The call they follow up. They informed me every few days about my fertilization news...The clinic is great and I was treated like a human by a doctor but def like a number by the rest of the staff
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
He is very knowledgeable doctor . He knows what will work and what not by looking at your history . He won’t oversee any details. We have done so many tests and now we have 4 embryos to transfer. We cannot wait for our transfer. I received multiple phone calls and follow up . We have done so many tests for my partner and me to make sure nothing is overlooked . Then we found our not only my partner had low sperm count with excluded treatments like IUI . But also we found out I had polyps in my uterus . We tried natural way and I was ovulating and I Nw we knew what the problem was .
To listen to him and follow his plan. Yes I wanted things got done faster and become a mom faster but he told me I need to listen to him and it will happen.
I don’t remember
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Kate Green)
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
The clinic is very clean private and well equipped. For example I had a ultrasound evaluation done at this clinic and it didn’t hurt at all but I also had it done after my polyps removal at another clinic and I cried it hurt so bad . They filled my uterus with water and put catheter in and it wasn’t a pleasant experience at another hospital . This clinic has amazing lab and their numbers show it .
30k
They suggest 1 or two.
Portland Downtown

Dr. Bankowski was amazing, and knew what a delicate situation this was. He always asked me questions, and took the time to make sure I understood everything...I think of him as sincerely understanding, knowledgable, caring. My mother was diagnosed with uterine cancer during my fertility treatment, and he gave me some references to research just in case I wanted to seek a second opinion. This wasn’t part of his job, and did not have to do this for me. I appreciated this so much, and wish he could deliver my baby. This to me shows he is passionate at not only at being a doctor, but a good person.
The doctor, nurse, lab techs, financial counselor, genetic counselor, OR team, and receptionists [at ORM Fertility] were all great! Very personable and detailed. I would honestly say there were no weaknesses. ORM has been helping people for 30 years, and they are the best! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!...Taylor [nurse] was amazing. She listened to me during happy times and sad times. Taylor was very thorough and organized.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
I wanted to see the first fertility doctor with the soonest opening, and it turned out to Dr. Bankowski. So thankful it was! I think of him as sincerely understanding, knowledgable, caring. My mother was diagnosed with uterine cancer during my fertility treatment, and he gave me some references to research just in case I wanted to seek a second opinion. This wasn’t part of his job, and did not have to do this for me. I appreciated this so much, and wish he could deliver my baby. This to me shows he is passionate at not only at being a doctor, but a good person.
Follow his direction, and tell him everything about how you are feeling- physically and mentally. Fertility treatment is a lengthy process, but he has your best interest in mind.
Just as Dr. Bankowski, Taylor was amazing. She listened to me during happy times and sad times. Taylor was very thorough and organized.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
The doctor, nurse, lab techs, financial counselor, genetic counselor, OR team, and receptionists were all great! Very personable and detailed. I would honestly say there were no weaknesses. ORM has been helping people for 30 years, and they are the best! I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
The IVF process was expensive, but it’s expensive anywhere. We probably paid $30k for the whole process including medicines.

2020, Consult
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
He [Dr.Brandon Bankowski] is very personable, I didn't feel judged. He definitely treated my husband and I like humans and not numbers...We have just met him for consultation for donor embryos so far...my first impression was that he was kind, friendly, non judgemental, hopeful and realistic. He didn't make me feel bad about my weight. He gave us time during the consultation rather than rushing us through.
We are doing donor embryo transfer [at ORM Fertility]...They seem to prefer single embryo transfer for my age (32)...For cohort of 2-4 donor embryos about 8K (1K to get on waiting list, 4K for the embryos, 3K for transfer). 300/US, 25-85 a lab test, SIS 350-450, 250 for mock transfer. All without insurance...Nice clinic, inviting. Friendly staff. Quick responses via the portal. Friendly doctors, nurses and other staff for the most part. I was able to get in detail financial information for donor wlembryos before signing up for a consult. Has a BMI limit. Had a follicle scan once with a rude nurse practitioner before I was a patient.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
We have just met him for consultation for donor embryos so far. And have been delayed related to COVID. But my first impression was that he was kind, friendly, non judgemental, hopeful and realistic. He didn't make me feel bad about my weight. He gave us time during the consultation rather than rushing us through.
I have only seen him once. I just went in with queations
He is very personable, I didn't feel judged. He definitely treated my husband and I like humans and not numbers
We are doing donor embryo transfer.
I've only been there once so far but everyone seems friendly.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
They seem to prefer single embryo transfer for my age (32).