Brandon Bankowski

Portland, OR 97210
877-567-4994

2020, Consult
Donor Eggs With Other Docs
He [Dr.Brandon Bankowski] is very personable, I didn't feel judged. He definitely treated my husband and I like humans and not numbers...We have just met him for consultation for donor embryos so far...my first impression was that he was kind, friendly, non judgemental, hopeful and realistic. He didn't make me feel bad about my weight. He gave us time during the consultation rather than rushing us through.
We are doing donor embryo transfer [at ORM Fertility]...They seem to prefer single embryo transfer for my age (32)...For cohort of 2-4 donor embryos about 8K (1K to get on waiting list, 4K for the embryos, 3K for transfer). 300/US, 25-85 a lab test, SIS 350-450, 250 for mock transfer. All without insurance...Nice clinic, inviting. Friendly staff. Quick responses via the portal. Friendly doctors, nurses and other staff for the most part. I was able to get in detail financial information for donor wlembryos before signing up for a consult. Has a BMI limit. Had a follicle scan once with a rude nurse practitioner before I was a patient.
How was your experience with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
We have just met him for consultation for donor embryos so far. And have been delayed related to COVID. But my first impression was that he was kind, friendly, non judgemental, hopeful and realistic. He didn't make me feel bad about my weight. He gave us time during the consultation rather than rushing us through.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
I have only seen him once. I just went in with queations
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon?
He is very personable, I didn't feel judged. He definitely treated my husband and I like humans and not numbers
Describe the protocols Brandon Bankowski used in your cycles at ORM Fertility Oregon and their degree of success.
We are doing donor embryo transfer.
Describe your experience with your nurse at ORM Fertility Oregon. (Assigned nurse: Katie)
I've only been there once so far but everyone seems friendly.
Describe your experience with ORM Fertility Oregon.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brandon Bankowski at ORM Fertility Oregon.
Describe Brandon Bankowski's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at ORM Fertility Oregon.
They seem to prefer single embryo transfer for my age (32).
Brandon Bankowski