Available by cell phone
Medical SchoolNYU
ResidencyColumbia
FellowshipCornell
810 7th Ave
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Brian Levine to a friend?

9.9

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CCRM New York to a friend?
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr Levine is kind, compassionate and an amazing listener. He takes notes without being distracted by them....He was available for questions in the appointment, via email and via phone. (he is busy though, so it is hard to catch him at the office!) He actively listened and gave an informed, detailed medical opinion based on knowledge, science and anecdotal experiences....Our first two protocols were letrozole + Ovidrel trigger followed by specifically timed intercourse.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
His strength is looking at you like a person. He takes into account all aspects of your life as they relate to fertility. Not just "you are infertile!" -- as I had heard at other providers. He is compassionate, but not coddling. He is direct, which I appreciate on a daily basis. Just tell me what I need to know and what the plan is! He was available for questions in the appointment, via email and via phone. (he is busy though, so it is hard to catch him at the office!) He actively listened and gave an informed, detailed medical opinion based on knowledge, science and anecdotal experiences. He doesn't rush you either. It may take a while to get an appointment with him, but know that he will spend a lot of time with you! I always feel confident in our plan when leaving the appointments with Dr Levine.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Bring any and all questions you have! He will answer them with insight and thoughtfulness. Nothing is off limits, too personal or too medical. He is also great to just chat about life and how things are with you, so don't be afraid to be personal. He really does want to get to know you as a human being. Don't feel the need to rush the meeting because you think he needs to go! He will take his time with you unless some emergency comes up. (has only happened once in a year!) When you leave and forget to ask something, just email him. He will respond within a few days.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr Levine is kind, compassionate and an amazing listener. He takes notes without being distracted by them. (you know what I mean when a doctor is nodding, but not actively listening!) He took the time to understand and know us as a couple. "Feeling like a human" (to me) feels like a second home; someone who understands who you are as a person and not what season you are in or what role you play. It's nice to have someone ask questions about ME and not just about my fertility issues.
Describe the protocols Brian Levine used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
Our first two protocols were letrozole + Ovidrel trigger followed by specifically timed intercourse. With diminished ovarian reserve due to age, this rationale was to get the best egg response and time my cycle. We also added luteal support with progesterone inserts and estrogen patches. Unfortunately, we didn't conceive. Dr Levine then suggested trying an IUI which would increase our chances slightly, but get the sperm at least closer to the egg -- if that was the conception issue. We did the same medication protocol with letrozole (great response from my body), ovidrel trigger followed by a specifically timed IUI. We used a fresh sperm sample the day of the IUI with no male factor issues. Unfortunately, this didn't lead to conception either. Dr Levine has no adjusted course which my husband and I really appreciate. He didn't push us one way or the other actually -- he simply informed us of our options. We decided to skip another IUI and move into IVF due to my age, ovarian response and success rates with IVF. We started with a month of estrogen priming followed by a cycle of menopur + cetrotide + clomid + dexamethasone + gonal f + and will trigger with lupron + novarel when the time comes for retrieval.
The nursing staff is fantastic. They greet you in the lobby with a smile and genuine concern for how you are. The women you take your blood are fast. Trust me, from someone who faints, they are quick, kind and in and out! The nurses for the ultrasound are smart and efficient. The IVF nurses are also kind and answer all questions efficiently. I will urge you to stay on top of your own medical care. As wonderful as the nurses and providers are, things can get missed. Be proactive about asking questions when you either don't understand or think they gave you conflicting information. I had to inform them several times about a medication allergy which was fine; there are a lot of nurses and they share your medical information between them. I have learned to be patient while one nurse might not be up to speed.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic's strengths are many. The front receptionists and administrators are fantastic. They always pick up the phone, rarely put you on hold and get back to you with the information you require. They are fast to book your appointments and share details on schedules. Very accommodating. As I mentioned, the nursing staff for bloods and ultrasound are fantastic. The facility is clean and modern. Instruments and rooms are clean and up to date. Sanitization is on point. Communicating through their encrypted portal via email is great for lab results, emails, questions, general billing questions. I would say be proactive about your health. Since at the end of the day, you've spent time, finances and emotion on this journey. Own it and communicate with the clinic often. Things can get missed due to patient volume and the time to catch up on a patient's background. The longest response times were from billing, consent forms and insurance pre-certification departments. They eventually assisted, but it was difficult to connect with them. The IVF nurses were great, but I definitely needed to stay on top of things. If something was amiss or instructions were conflicting, it would initially drive me crazy! Now, I'm much more in control and don't rely on them to reach out first. I would recommend the patient call or email them proactively.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brian Levine at CCRM New York.
I would recommend you ask for the billing costs. They sent a complete list of all procedures, codes for insurance if you have it, and the costs associated with each item. Costs for timed intercourse cycles were low -- medications were under $5. Trigger shots were closer to $200. IUI procedures were around $1K. And IVF is around $23K including PGS testing, biopsy, ICSI and assisted hatching. Medications we shopped around for the best prices at local and other pharmacies.
Describe Brian Levine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM New York.
We haven't gotten to the FET stage as of yet, but I believe the clinic prefers FET over fresh embryo transfers. I also believe that eSET is the preferred method, but would suggest you chat with Dr Levine about your questions and concerns.
CCRM New York

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr. Levine is extremely easy to talk to, easy to reach and very responsive. We felt like a colleagues more than patients and appreciated that very much...is very optimistic. We did 3 IUIs with negative result and 1 IVF cycle...This comes with a mixed review from us, however. The wholly optimistic and positive outlook left us feeling crushed every time we got a negative pregnancy result, of which there were several. Personally, we felt “led on” to expect positive results and when that didn’t happen, the fall was incredibly harsh; more so than it would have been with more neutral expectations. We pleaded with Dr. Levine to give us the blunt stats, and although he did, he always spun it somehow to lead us to believe “this was the one that would work”. When it didn’t, we were heartbroken and started not to trust the Polly Anna-like attitude. I guess it was self perseveration. On the other hand, now, in hindsight, with an absolutely perfect 6-month daughter, I question what it would have been like without this positivity. I don’t know how anyone could continue to try and try again, including the doctor, without hope, real or false. So, the mixed review has to do mostly with setting really high expectations that led to a crushing reality numerous times and loss of trust...until it didn’t. We would highly recommend Dr. Levine.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is very optimistic. We did 3 IUIs with negative result and 1 IVF cycle. We have one beautiful child and got really lucky. I guess you have to be positive in this business to survive all the despair. This comes with a mixed review from us, however. The wholly optimistic and positive outlook left us feeling crushed every time we got a negative pregnancy result, of which there were several. Personally, we felt “led on” to expect positive results and when that didn’t happen, the fall was incredibly harsh; more so than it would have been with more neutral expectations. We pleaded with Dr. Levine to give us the blunt stats, and although he did, he always spun it somehow to lead us to believe “this was the one that would work”. When it didn’t, we were heartbroken and started not to trust the Polly Anna-like attitude. I guess it was self perseveration. On the other hand, now, in hindsight, with an absolutely perfect 6-month daughter, I question what it would have been like without this positivity. I don’t know how anyone could continue to try and try again, including the doctor, without hope, real or false. So, the mixed review has to do mostly with setting really high expectations that led to a crushing reality numerous times and loss of trust...until it didn’t. We would highly recommend Dr. Levine.
Just go for it. Don’t try to understand every exacting detail; let them do their jobs and just ride the wave, as best you can.
3 IUIs, clomid assisted and then clomid and other medication assisted when the first trial didn’t work. 3 trials with negative result so we moved on to IVF. 1 IVF, with what I now understand to be standard treatment regime: Menopur Gonal F Clomid Dexamethasone Follistim Ganirelix/Cetrotide HCG Lupron Doxycycline (for Partner) Had great results that quickly dwindled. I had over 20 follicles. Only Pulled 12 eggs. 8 survived the night. 6 fertilized. 4 embryos made it to day 3-6. Then, PGS revealed 1 embryo to be viable. We were devastated. And then we weren’t... Now we have 1 perfect, little girl.
Incredible. Incredibly incredible. Did I mention incredible?
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Everyone is so professional. Nurses, front desk, billing, everyone... Environment is calm, serene and pleasant. The front desk staff were friendly and all were extremely helpful. This NEVER happens in NYC! Wait time was minimal. I never once felt burdened to be there even though the process was cumbersome, uncomfortable and scary. Oddly, looking back, I enjoyed my frequent visits and saw it a refueling; almost like a respite. The billing staff was absolutely incredible. I can’t really imagine going elsewhere and we do plan to return.
28k in total for IVF, includes medication. We got medications covered by insurance ($8k) however with an amazing billing department backing us, bringing us to 20k. They then knocked it down to 17.5k because we had been through numerous other trials with them without result. IUIs were around $750 a pop.

4 IUI, IVF
We discussed my hard road with endometriosis my previous surgery & he was very compassionate & a great listener. He was also extremely intelligent & new everything about this disease & reassured me their were options to be taken. It was comforting & gave me hope back that I was afraid I was losing before our first visit with Dr. Levine...always provides great answers & makes sure you understand. If you forget any questions during a visit you can always reach out by email and he will get back to you promptly.
4 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
From the moment we met Dr. Brian Levine my husband & I knew right from the start we made a great choice. We discussed my hard road with endometriosis my previous surgery & he was very compassionate & a great listener. He was also extremely intelligent & new everything about this disease & reassured me their were options to be taken. It was comforting & gave me hope back that I was afraid I was losing before our first visit with Dr. Levine.
If you have any questions Dr. Levine always provides great answers & makes sure you understand. If you forget any questions during a visit you can always reach out by email and he will get back to you promptly.
DR. LEVINE TOOK TIME TO EXPLAIN OUR OPTIONS AND ALWAYS ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS, NEVER FELT RUSHED & WAS COMPASSIONATE ABOUT MY SITUATION.
We first did an IUI unfortunately did not work on the first try. Since I have done previous IUI's at a different clinic my husband & I agreed to go through IVF. My eggs were retrieved & were frozen. Prior to the retrieval I was on Menopur, Gonal F, & Cetrocide. I was on two months of Lupron (induced menopause) pror to my egg transfer recommended by Dr. Levine since I had severe endometriosis. After egg transfer I had progesterone oil shots, estrogen patches, &progesterone suppositories. After this cycle I am happy to say I am currently eight weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana Greenberg & Elizabeth)
Elana, Liz, Jenny, Stephanie, & embryologist were exceptional. They are all extremely organized, tentative, got back to me always right away answered all my questions. They all really made a stressful process less stressful & made things easier for me which helped me so much during this process.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM is extremely organized, efficient, & made me feel like a patient rather than just a number like my previous clinic made me feel. One visit was a long wait due to an error but they were fast to rectify the problem.
Had a frozen embryo transfer, genetic testing, medications, & icsi rounding up to a total of approximately 35k including visits, testing, bloodwork, my insurance unfortunately does not cover ivf.
Due to having a history of stage 4 endometriosis and having a great egg quality, Dr. Levine recommended to have one embryo transferred as opposed to two which might put me at a higher risk.

7 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
While we didn't always have the results we wanted we were always thankful to have Dr Levine on our case. Our journey took us down a much different path then we initially expected but we felt fully confident each step of the way that Brian would get us over the finish line. ... Brian Levine & the staff at CCRM do an incredible job of making you feel like you are an important part of their family.
7 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Trust that he'll get you there - no matter the hurdles!
Brian Levine & the staff at CCRM do an incredible job of making you feel like you are an important part of their family. From the first visit office staff, nurses, and doctors make you feel like an individual with your own story and that they want to see you succeed. I can't say enough how wonderful it was, and still is, to have the ability to directly contact Brian and our nurses and know that we will get a personal response back.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie Walsh)
Jamie Walsh was like a burst of sunshine in a very difficult time for us! Learning we would need to use donor eggs was a difficult pill to swallow but having Jamie assigned our coordinator made the process much less scary & difficult - I can't say enough good things about her. We love her! The entire nursing staff at CCRM become like family - you spend A LOT of time with these women and they all do a great job of making you feel special!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Coming from NYU and what I lovingly referred to as the "cattle call" - CCRM is like a breath of fresh air. From the minute you walk in the office staff recognize you and do their best to make sure you are well taken care of. Even by phone the office team know who you are and are beyond helpful.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine understands what a tough process this is for couples. He remains positive throughout the process while still keeping expectations in line. He readily answers emails and phone.... There is never a question asked that he did not readily have an answer. He remains optimistic but also keeps your expectations in line as to not have false hope. He explains what he is doing and why each visit. His patience with questions, both in person and VIA email and phone is fantastic
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is far and away one of the best doctors we have seen. There is never a question asked that he did not readily have an answer. He remains optimistic but also keeps your expectations in line as to not have false hope. He explains what he is doing and why each visit. His patience with questions, both in person and VIA email and phone is fantastic. Although we have not yet had success he is the only reason my wife and I still have hope!
Don’t expect promises, expect real science based answers with a splash of optimism and light hearted humor!
Overall strategy: Genetic Testing for both me and my wife Sperm Analysis for myself Vericocele Surgery for me due to poor sperm analysis results. After 3 months of healing and timed intercourse we moved on to IUI. 2 failed IUI’s pending results of 3rd.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jenny)
Jenny is fantastic. She is warm, positive, knowledgeable and readily available to answer any questions or concerns
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Outside of the cost I cannot thing of any negative factors. I honestly wouldn’t consider the cost a negative factor though, in life you get what you pay for! The office is clean, modern, comfortable and accommodating. The staff is great and they are EXTREMELT prompt and stick to appointment times like clock work!
Consultations approximately 350$ per visit IUI procedure total cost approximatelt 1,500 per time
Did not discuss yet

3 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
After a few IUI attempts that were not working for us, he recommended that we move on to IVF, which we did, ultimately achieving success on our first embryo transfer. Dr. Levine’s approach to our case was personalized and data-driven. He cited up to date studies pertaining to the procedures we were involved in and was very thorough and knowledgeable in answering all the questions I had about the whole process...he started with a very thorough diagnosis procedure and recommended that we attempt IUI first, explaining to us the success rate of this procedure compared to the slightly more invasive IVF procedure. After a few IUI attempts that were not working for us, he recommended that we move on to IVF, which we did, ultimately achieving success on our first embryo transfer.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
We came to Dr. Levine after trying to conceive for several years without much success. Dr. Levine is a physician and scientist, and he found the right way to communicate with both my husband and me from the very beginning. He explained things in great detail and at no point, I felt confused about the process or about the next steps. Because it was our first time seeing a RE, he started with a very thorough diagnosis procedure and recommended that we attempt IUI first, explaining to us the success rate of this procedure compared to the slightly more invasive IVF procedure. After a few IUI attempts that were not working for us, he recommended that we move on to IVF, which we did, ultimately achieving success on our first embryo transfer. Dr. Levine’s approach to our case was personalized and data-driven. He cited up to date studies pertaining to the procedures we were involved in and was very thorough and knowledgeable in answering all the questions I had about the whole process. As an academic myself, this was very important to me, as I knew I didn’t have time to read all the relevant scientific literature on the protocols and procedures we were about to experience. Dr. Levine performed my egg retrieval procedure, which was flawless. I experienced minimal side effects and there were much more eggs retrieved than I anticipated. The pre-op and post-op communication was amazing. Dr. Levine is very well connected and has amazing contacts in the NYC area. As I developed thyroid issues early in my pregnancy he recommended a great list of endocrinologists that I could choose from, based on my health insurance coverage and preference. He also recommended a long list of great OBGYNs at graduation and made sure I checked out to an OBGYN he trusted upon graduation. Dr. Levine’s skills, combined with his sense of humor and vast experience make it easy and fun to work with him, which is incredibly important given how stressful fertility journeys can get. I recommended Dr. Levine to everything I knew was struggling with fertility (at other clinics).
If you’re considering seeing a fertility specialist, do not hesitate to give CCRM (and Dr. Levine in particular) a chance.
Dr. Levine has a very personalized approach to diagnosis and treatment. My husband and I appreciated his approach starting with IUIs and moving on to IVF when the less invasive options failed, ultimately achieving success. He was always accessible by phone or email.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Laurie and another nurse whose name I forgot! I am a very hard stick and they were a blessing!)
Great communication throughout our time at CCRM!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The office is located within walking distance from my place, which was amazing given the number of visits throughout our time at CCRM. The office is large, welcoming, inundated by a lot of light. The surgery unit (where egg retrieval takes place) is located on the main floor, very convenient. Rooms are easy to navigate.
We have coverage through Progyny and had no issues with billing whatsoever.
CCRM New York
Instantly impressed at our first appointment, Dr. Levine had already thoroughly researched , highlighted and took notes on our case. Before even talking with us, he’d already discovered i was misdiagnosed previously and didn’t take lightly how easy my case looked on paper being “young and healthy”. ... Always a quick email away, no matter how silly or insignificant a question. He makes you feel comfortable every step of the way. He is truly an amazing, intelligent doctor.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
My husband and i couldn’t be happier to have met Dr. Levine and CCRM. Months of frustration with the “factory” at RMA, everything changed when we walked into CCRM and met Dr. Brian Levine. Instantly impressed at our first appointment, Dr. Levine had already thoroughly researched , highlighted and took notes on our case. Before even talking with us, he’d already discovered i was misdiagnosed previously and didn’t take lightly how easy my case looked on paper being “young and healthy”. After our first meeting, we were sure we were moving forward with our second IVF cycle and we couldn’t have been happier from day on. Everything went exactly as planned from that moment. Within 3 months we are now pregnant on our first try! He is not only a wonderful doctor, but he is confident and caring . Always a quick email away, no matter how silly or insignificant a question. He makes you feel comfortable every step of the way. He is truly an amazing, intelligent doctor. Also, to note, while Dr. Talebian was not the MD i met with on day one, she took great care in my case as well and treated me as one of her own. CCRM is truly the best team there is. Not enough words to thank Dr. Levine (and his wonderful staff)!
Don't take moving into fertility treatment lightly. Do your research and find a doctor and clinic you are comfortable with. It can take months or years to be successful and you want to be sure you have the right team behind you. My only mistake was not going to see CCRM first!
CCRM took the time, the care, and the love someone needs when going through such a tough time in their lives. Everyone welcomes you and know you by name and with a smile. Truly the best there is!
Egg Retrieval: Menopur + Gonal F X10 days. He then triggered me with Lupron and HCG as I has a risk for OHHS. Retrieval prep was quite easy! Went to work 2 days later! STIM FET: Menopur injectables to thicken uterine lining (Fluid issues and thin lining during previous cycle at previous clinic. Dr. Levine thought my body responded better to endogenous estrogen production. Only needed one prep, one transfer, and were pregnant with our baby!
THE AMAZING NURSING STAFF OF CCRM! Truly an integral part of the amazing care we had at CCRM. Specifically, I worked most with Liz, Elana and Melissa; but they all were outstanding nurses. They are smart, caring, and just amazing people. They really began to feel like family. Truly taking wonderful care of us! They took the time to make sure each step was carefully understood, ALWAYS available by email or call, Even checking on us after our procedure. Dr. Levine was always praising his team, because they deserve it! We don't know how we could've done this without them.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM is wonderful from top to bottom. From the minute you walk into the clinic, you will feel comfortable and know you are in the right place! Doctors, nurses, medical assitants, front desk, billing department- they really ALL are fantastic! Being in healthcare myself, I took extra attention to how great they really are at their jobs and why CCRM is the best in the business.
Abt 25k (+10k in medications) We have UHC, about half was reimbursed being out of network But have to mention, was worth going out of network. Every single penny.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He [Dr. Levine] always wants to have a plan in case a cycle doesn't turn out like we hope. He also calls personally with all pregnancy test results (positive and negative) and with any concerns about blood test results. He gives patients his cell phone # and email address and he responds to emails (I've never tried his cell). He remembers me and my history at every appointment-- I never feel like a number.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr Levine is an extremely positive, confident doctor. While that is one of his greatest strengths, I think it has lead to me being overly hopeful about my treatment. (The ups and downs of this process are always hard.) He is extremely diligent and thoughtful in his approach. He listens to what we want and responds accordingly. He is always available to answer questions and schedules phone consults or emails when an in-person appointment is not necessary.
He is great and CCRM NY is great. He is always very positive-- so keep that in mind and try not to get your hopes up too much.
Dr Levine is very personable and relates to me like a person. He always asks what we want to do, how I'm feeling, etc. He always wants to have a plan in case a cycle doesn't turn out like we hope. He also calls personally with all pregnancy test results (positive and negative) and with any concerns about blood test results. He gives patients his cell phone # and email address and he responds to emails (I've never tried his cell). He remembers me and my history at every appointment-- I never feel like a number.
I first went to Dr Levine after another clinic was pushing me to do IVF without much explanation or consideration. Dr Levine had us do 3 cycles of letrozole with timed intercourse. He also prescribed an HSG, which found 2 polyps. While removing them via a hysteroscopy, he also found and a small septum. After that surgery we did 1 IUI, which was successful but ended in an early miscarriage. He is now recommending IVF due to expected poor egg quality. We are starting next month after waiting 1 full cycle after the miscarriage
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana Greenberg)
The nurses are very good. They promptly reply to emails through the patient portal, including on weekends. Explanations are usually clear, but if not, reaching them for clarification is very easy. They're very good about calling in meds ASAP.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The receptionists are lovely. This probably sounds insignificant but when you call and see them as much as I have, it makes a difference. They know patients name after a few visits, rarely put you on hold, are great at scheduling (including sometimes by email). The waiting room environment, exam rooms and operating room are pristine.
$1000 for IUI plus 3 monitoring visits and blood tests ($325 each). Hysteroscopy $5000. Dr visit $300. Blood draw $25 (plus costs of test, usually covered by insurance).
I think his preference for older patients and patients that already have a child is transferring 1 embryo. But he seems open to transferring 2 if that's what the patient wants.
CCRM New York

Dr Levine is extremely thorough and took the time to understand our situation and fertility history. He reviewed records from our previous fertility clinic in detail and took the time to discuss his findings and recommendations with us. I never felt rushed during my visits...Either he or another doctor did all my ultrasounds and my appointments...Dr Levine also did both my retrieval and transfer, explaining everything along the way. He’s personable, always has an open line of communication, responsive to emails, and is great at what he does! With Dr Levine’s our first round of IVF treatment was a success and we couldn’t have been happier.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
We were looking to find a new fertility clinic after several rounds of unsuccessful IUI and IVF treatments. Even before we decided on CCRM Dr Levine took the time to understand our fertility history and our case from the very start. He didn’t recommend treatment until he had reviewed our medical records from my previous clinic closely (something another clinic that we were exploring didn’t do and just proceeded to recommend treatment). He took the time to review and discuss our records with us and what his recommendations were. My husband and I were both impressed by Dr Levine. Either he or another doctor did all my ultrasounds and my appointments never felt rushed. Dr Levine also did both my retrieval and transfer, explaining everything along the way. He’s personable, always has an open line of communication, responsive to emails, and is great at what he does! With Dr Levine’s our first round of IVF treatment was a success and we couldn’t have been happier.
Trust him he’s good at his job!
They were great and always ready to help. Blood draws were a breeze and I dislike needles. Some knew me by name and made me feel like they were part of my journey. They knew where I was in my cycle and encouraged me to be positive. It helped make the process more human.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This is a well run clinic and that really helped take the additional stress off the process. I never had to wait more than 10 min for my appts and as a busy professional that made such a difference as I was able to better balance work and treatment. Even the receptionists were helpful and were able to answer questions not just schedule appointments. I never felt like I was just a number and coming from two other clinics that always had numerous patients waiting sometimes over an hour to be seen, CCRM was truly a breath of fresh air.
$20k without insurance
CCRM New York

I almost predominantly dealt with my doctor, Dr. Levine...He was careful and methodical as he examined our records and encouraged us to do additional testing to figure out the issues. It was all worth the wait, because we are now pregnant after our first embryo transfer with Dr. Levine. He shares his email with his patients and responds over the weekend, at night, early morning and in one case, even while on vacation. He cares about his patients, which is important when dealing with such sensitive issues.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was amazing from start to finish. He was our second doctor, after two failed rounds of IVF at another clinic, and we weren't sure what the problems had been. He was careful and methodical as he examined our records and encouraged us to do additional testing to figure out the issues. It was all worth the wait, because we are now pregnant after our first embryo transfer with Dr. Levine. He shares his email with his patients and responds over the weekend, at night, early morning and in one case, even while on vacation. He cares about his patients, which is important when dealing with such sensitive issues.
Don't see another doctor.
CCRM's facility has the best customer service I've ever experienced in a doctor's office. Everyone is kind and respectful of the patient's time. On top of that, Dr. Levine was always friendly, always remembered details about my husband and me and made us feel comfortable during a very vulnerable and uncomfortable time.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana)
The nursing staff is all friendly and kind. They're also quick to respond to questions via the online portal, no matter how small or potentially silly.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Customer service is a real strength of this clinic. You feel like a person and not a number. While I almost predominantly dealt with my doctor, Dr. Levine, I occasionally encountered the other doctors in the practice through morning monitoring and I thought everyone was kind and professional. Also, they take appointments for morning monitoring, so even though they don't always move as quickly as you'd like, it's much better than just showing up, putting your name in the queue and having no idea how long you'll be sitting there.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine explains everything extremely thoroughly... Dr. Levine also has the most fun personality. He takes the time to chat and catch up, and we spent just as much time talking about different exercise classes we liked, restaurant recommendations, and LIFE as we did my fertility issues. This may seem silly, but it really changed the dynamic of my treatment from negative to positive. I looked forward to my appointments with Dr. Levine because they were so fun, and I left feeling happy, confident, and taken care of as an individual.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is honestly the BEST. He took what had been a terrible, chaotic, anxiety-inducing experience and turned it into a structured, calm, and unexpectedly FUN experience. Dr. Levine explains everything extremely thoroughly and on repeat. You hear the same message over and over again, and it's so reassuring and empowering, because you know the plan at all times. Dr. Levine also has the most fun personality. He takes the time to chat and catch up, and we spent just as much time talking about different exercise classes we liked, restaurant recommendations, and LIFE as we did my fertility issues. This may seem silly, but it really changed the dynamic of my treatment from negative to positive. I looked forward to my appointments with Dr. Levine because they were so fun, and I left feeling happy, confident, and taken care of as an individual.
Give yourself permission to slow down / relax during appointments and take the time to build a personal relationship with Dr. Levine. It will make an already incredible experience that much more amazing. Also, don't be afraid to ask questions or talk about how you're feeling. Dr. Levine is incredibly responsive, and you should never leave an appointment feeling like you're unclear on any part of his assessment or don't know the plan.
I can't express exactly how nervous I was to begin fertility treatment with a specialist. I had been trying to conceive unsuccessfully for 13 months, and I had a terrible experience with an ob gyn who tried to treat me using guesswork out of his office instead of sending me to a specialist. This experience had been totally inhuman, awful, and ineffective. I remember crying after my first appointment with Dr. Levine, because he treated me so warmly and compassionately from the moment I stepped into his office. I remember he spent a full hour with me discussing not only my case history, but who I was a person, what I liked to do during my free time, how I had been feeling about my fertility issues, etc. He didn't rush me, and he repeatedly allowed there to be pauses so I could ask more questions. Dr. Levine and his team wrote everything down for me, always. I know this seems so simple, but I can't tell you how reassuring it was to have a plan and to have that plan documented in writing. Dr. Levine gave me his personal e-mail, and he ALWAYS responded or called me back, even when I e-mailed late at night. I remember receiving a call from him at 8pm, 2 minutes after I had e-mailed, when he was clearly in the middle of a family dinner. Finally, the one moment I will never forget: receiving a call from Dr. Levine at 1pm on a Saturday, in between cycles, just to say "Hey, how are you feeling about everything?"
At my first appointment, Dr. Levine diagnosed me with unexplained fertility and recommended that we proceed with a course of Letrazole followed by an Ovidrel trigger shot and timed intercourse. He wanted to start off as non-invasive as possible and then ramp up as needed. After three unsuccessful cycles of timed intercourse, Dr. Levine suggested trying an IUI, and I was ready to move to the next step. Fortunately, my first IUI was successful -- and I am now 5 months pregnant with a baby girl!
As I've mentioned, Dr. Levine was the best, but his nursing staff was even more the best. I know they see a lot of patients, but I was floored every time they recognized me and greeted me by name. They were so friendly and wonderful and reassuring, whether drawing blood, explaining how to inject my Ovidrel trigger shot, or calling me to make sure I knew the next steps. They were also the best cheerleaders and the best coaches when you didn't get the results you wanted. Also, when I found out I was pregnant, I could feel the support of the nursing staff -- they all congratulated me and made me feel so special.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I honestly can't say a bad thing about CCRM. They are so organized and so on top of things. I was always able to get an appointment at the time that I wanted, and I always felt totally taken care of.
I don't actually remember, but I think that all in we probably spent ~$8,000 for three timed intercourse cycles and an IUI, the majority of which was reimbursed by my husband's insurance.
Not applicable in my situation
CCRM New York

He [Dr. Brian Levine] will treat you as if you are family. He takes the time to understand your condition and develop the treatment protocol that is best for you...knew my name. I was never ever treated like a number. I received personal care.... He is passionate about what he does, and it truly shows. He truly cares about his patients' well-being. He is always available to talk when needed. He even reaches out to make sure you are doing ok. He is confident, funny, reassuring, empathetic, honest, and positive. I am so very lucky to have met him.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is a special doctor. He is passionate about what he does, and it truly shows. He truly cares about his patients' well-being. He is always available to talk when needed. He even reaches out to make sure you are doing ok. He is confident, funny, reassuring, empathetic, honest, and positive. I am so very lucky to have met him.
Please run, don't walk, to see Dr. Levine and CCRM NY. He will treat you as if you are family. He takes the time to understand your condition and develop the treatment protocol that is best for you.
Dr. Levine, as well as the CCRM NY staff, all knew my name. I was never ever treated like a number. I received personal care.
The nursing staff was incredibly responsive to me. Any question or concern I had was answered within a few hours. The instructions given were clear and easy to understand. Every nurse I encountered was exceptional.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Without question, CCRM NY is an amazing place. After having a failed cycle elsewhere, I did my research and found CCRM NY and Dr. Levine. I traveled 1,000+ miles, and it was well worth it. I never had to wait more than five minutes for an appointment. Ever. My initial consultation lasted hours. I was given full details regarding my prognosis, and a treatment plan. Dr. Levine and the staff at CCRM NY are passionate about what they do. Thanks to the team, I am now 31 weeks pregnant with my first child, and have banked additional CCS-tested embryos. My results with CCRM NY were dramatically improved from my first cycle. I attribute this to Dr. Levine's customized protocol, the amazing embryologists and lab, nursing staff, and the receptionists there. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 3 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Levine was always available, via phone, email, appointment, etc.. He spoke to us like we were people and not patients. He made us feel extremely comfortable and better about our situation. He's kind, approachable, professional and smart...He took his time with us always and spoke to us like people rather than patients. I felt very comfortable with him and know his care for me was individualized... I know that my dosing varied with my numbers, which indicated individualization of treatment.
3 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing, 3 Embryo Freezing
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Having had a poor experience at another fertility center, we moved to CCRM for Dr. Levine. I had heard great things about him. My husband and I loved him and felt comfortable with him immediately. After our experience with a doctor that was unapproachable and unresponsive, we were looking for the complete opposite of that. Dr. Levine is extremely approachable, warm, professional and compassionate. You really feel that he wants the best for his patients; his bedside manner is excellent - caring, empathetic, honest while being positive. He was always available, via appointment, email or phone. He took his time with us always and spoke to us like people rather than patients. I felt very comfortable with him and know his care for me was individualized.
Know that you may not always hear what you want to hear but that you have to have faith in the process and believe that he is doing all he can for you.
I started off wearing estrogen patches, then added on Lupron, Menopure, and Gonal. I cannot remember specific dosing but I know that my dosing varied with my numbers, which indicated individualization of treatment.
Every nurse, phlebotomist and staff member at CCRM was excellent. Every nurse I saw was helpful, compassionate, knowledgable and available. I appreciated all of their help so much and felt that they really became invested in my care. The rest of the staff is wonderful as well - always helpful, warm and accommodating.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM is the Ritz of Fertility Clinics. You are a person and not a patient. The wait in the morning for monitoring is negligible compared to other clinics but more importantly, they are warm, professional, approachable and accommodating. They realize what a sensitive process IVF is and how all-consuming it can be. I felt that they really understood that and tried to make everything as easy as possible for me. I didn't have to jump through a million hoops to try and get in touch with my doctor or nurse; I could email them directly, which, as a patient, meant the world to me. I felt like I was being heard and helped rather than dismissed and appeased (as I felt at the prior clinic I was at). From my first visit, I felt very comfortable at CCRM.
Medication, Genetic Testing, Transfer
Due to other medical issues, Dr. Levine thought it was safest to do a single embryo transfer. My husband and I were in complete agreement. Dr. Levine did not want to add any additional complications that could come with a multiples pregnancy into the equation.

Other, Unexplained
As long as you manage your own expectations, you are in the best hands [with Dr. Levine]... is amazing and will make you feel incredibly comfortable, which is a luxury during a super stressful and emotional time. My only constructive feedback for him would be about managing expectations. I was told upfront that my outlook was very good, and 8 months later am still not pregnant.
Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Covered most of this above, Dr. Levine is amazing and will make you feel incredibly comfortable, which is a luxury during a super stressful and emotional time. My only constructive feedback for him would be about managing expectations. I was told upfront that my outlook was very good, and 8 months later am still not pregnant. As long as you manage your own expectations, you are in the best hands. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of my journey!
Manage your own expectations and be prepared with questions. He'll happily answer them until you feel comfortable!
Dr. Levine is the best. We were lucky enough to have gone to him straight away after recommendations from friends, and avoided the horror stories of "feeling like a number" at other clinics. He immediately establishes a rapport, can relate to you personally, and makes you feel like you are the only patient that matters during that time. He thoroughly answers all of my questions - day or night, in person, phone or email - and encourages me to ask them. I'm especially impressed with how promptly he returns my emails. While I have still not gotten pregnant and am actually seeking a second opinion due to my unexplained diagnosis (just curious what a fresh perspective might uncover!), I feel super confident and comfortable with Dr. Levine. Just trying to be patient :)
Letrozole and Ovidrel injection; second cycle = Letrozole and Ovidrel injection before IUI, Progesterone suppositories and Estrogen patch post-IUI; third cycle = Clomid and Ovidrel injection before IUI, Progesterone suppositories and Estrogen patch post-IUI (resulted in chemical pregnancy); fourth cycle = same as third - Clomid and Ovidrel injection before IUI, Progesterone suppositories and Estrogen patch post-IUI.
The nursing staff at CCRM is top notch. They are quick without making you feel rushed, but most of all, they are super kind and compassionate and always greet you with a smile.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Pro: they make everything as easy as possible from the superficial (soothing decor and waiting room snacks) to the substantial (HOURS spent on the phone with my insurance to help me understand coverage of IVF - big shout out to Amanda!). They are super flexible on timing and only once have I ever experienced a longer wait time. Con: It is expensive. Like, really expensive. I am very fortunate to be able to come here but most people cannot afford this level of care. Hopefully in my case it will be worth it but at least CCRM has assured me total peace of mind throughout this entire process.
Each visit is $250, with ultrasounds billed at $295. It is not covered by insurance, although they will submit it for you and it should count towards your deductible and out-of-pocket/out-of-network maximum. Blood work is a $25 copay with additional lab billing that's usually (for me) around $10. I have had two hysteroscapies with Dr. Levine (one to remove my septum) and I believe all-in, those costs were around $1500 each including anesthesia fees and copayment.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine’s two best strengths, his compassion and his knowledge of the fertility field, make him an unparalleled doctor. On our first visit, he discussed many different protocols and the types of patients who are successful in each. He is very well versed on the fertility literature and studies and as such, he is able to offer both the most successful protocols and able to tweak them slightly to improve our success. He never ordered frivolous and expensive tests. Every question I posed to him was answered with science backed evidence. He explained the rational for every step of the embryo transfer. His optimism helped me believe we were going to have a baby. When I was having serious doubts about continuing what I thought was sure to be an unsuccessful cycle, he encouraged me to continue the cycle, and it ended up being our most successful one.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Ask lots of questions. He'll have the answers and it will put your mind at ease.
Dr. Levine always made me feel like he genuinely cared about me and the success of my fertility treatment. He came in on his day off to do my egg retrieval because he recognized I was nervous about it. He often came in on Saturdays to monitor his patients. He was incredibly thoughtful to ask about my life outside of fertility treatments and then remember those conversations at later appointments. Throughout my entire treatment Dr. Levine treated both my infertility and the emotional toll it took on me. When I asked him at our initial consult how I could better manage the stress of this process, he offered solutions and talked through different coping mechanisms. He allowed my husband to stay the room (which didn't feel like a sterile hospital exam room) with me during the embryo transfer. It was really comforting to have my husband there and allowed my husband to feel part of the process. Lastly, he always made time for me if I had a question. He is very responsive on email.
Egg retrieval: Started w/ 5 days of letrozole then added menopur and gonal and an oral steroid. Cetrotide added towards the= end. Triggered with HCG and lupron. Embryo transfer: estrogen patch, progesterone suppositories, progesterone injections every 2 days. While I initial objected to the injection, he showed me studies indicating the progesterone injection produced more live births.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Liz )
I felt like everyone at CCRM knew me and were rooting for me. All of the CCRM nurses are very well versed in fertility treatments. If I had questions, they always knew the answers (or would go find them out -- even speaking to the embryologists to get accurate answers). They were able to explain why I needed some medications over others. They answered all phone calls by the end of business day. When I needed to pick medications up at other pharmacies, the nurses were expeditious in calling in the medications. The OR nurses were very empathetic -- my egg retrieval was on a cold January Monday and the nurses warmed up the bed for me so I wouldn't feel cold. The front desk staff is very warm and friendly. They knew my name and were very friendly both in the office and on phone calls. They were very helpful in making appointments that worked with my schedule. Lastly, the phlebotomists, especially Lori, were wonderful. She always asked me how I was feeling and I felt like she was my biggest cheerleader for me at every appointment.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The CCRM staff is exceptional; everyone (including all of the doctors) knew my name and my case. Every doctor there is warm and incredibly smart – I felt lucky knowing these people were caring for me. CCRM does not feel like a medical clinic. The waiting room has couches and music; the exam rooms (especially the embryo transfer room) doesn’t feel sterile. I initially didn’t think making a monitoring appointment would be important. But having waited for over an hour at other clinics for my monitoring, I now appreciate how nice it is that I never waited at CCRM. They have lots of appointments and could always fit me in. I also appreciate that they don’t over monitor you so you could try to live a normal life during this process. The only weakness is that CCRM is expensive compared to other clinics. But for me, they were also the most successful.
CCRM does not take insurance and is expensive compared to other clinics. But we paid for 1 expensive but successful cycle at CCRM and paid for 4 less expensive but unsuccessful cycles elsewhere.
Dr. Levine’s goal is for each person to have a baby in the healthiest way possible. As such, we implanted one embryo. He had no reason to believe in our case that implanting 2 embryos would increase our odds of having one baby and furthermore could produce twins, which is higher risk for the mother and babies. I was very nervous that our embryo was a grade 3. He provided comfort to me by explaining how embryos of this grade aren’t as traumatized during embryo transfer and often implant better. As I noted before, during the actual embryo transfer Dr. Levine explained his rational for the exact location of where he placed the embryo in the uterus. This gave me a lot of comfort in knowing that everything he does has a specific purpose.

How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
After a few rounds of unsuccessful IUI and egg retrieval,my body needed a break from the hormone medication. Something in me was telling me not to go straight to the embryo transfer. When I told Dr. Levine this, he is 100% supportive of my decision to take a few months off from treatment and never tried to push me. In fact, he called me over the weekend from his cell phone to talk about the importance of listening to your body, and that taking a break in treatment was totally normal. When I was ready for the transfer a few months later, he picked up right where we left off. I always felt heard and well taken care of through all circumstances.
Even though treatment at CCRM is expensive, it is worth every last penny.
I had treatment at a previous clinic that my husband referred to as a "factory." We only saw our doctor if my cycle happen to fall on a day that she was in the office. With Dr. Levine, almost always saw him for ALL of my appointments. If there was an occasion where he couldn't see me personally, he handed off my appointment to one of the three other doctors in the practice, who I also loved. The personal attention is embedded in the culture at CCRM, from the friendly staff at the front desk, to the nurses, to the doctors.
I was OBSESSED with all of the nurses. When I was gearing up from the egg retrieval, they sat down with me and my husband for over an hour to talk about the dosage and administration of each medication. It can be intimidating - but they instill so much confidence in you, that all of my anxiety dissipated.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
One aspect that should be highlighted overlooked are the women who sit at the front desk, scheduling appointments and doing patient intake. They are so sweet, incredibly organized, and always "make it work" to accommodate your schedule. Also, the facilities are beautiful and quite calming - no detail is overlooked.
I was so relieved that Dr Levine has a single embryo transfer approach - I did not want twins!
CCRM New York
We had an initial consultation with Dr. Levine that lasted about an hour and a half... I was pleasantly surprised how much time the Dr. took with us. Dr. Levine had all the tests available to him and explained to us that all the traditional metrics suggested both my wife and I should have no problems conceiving - but yet we were having problems. Dr. Levine took the time to get to know us and my wife both on a medical level and a personal level – what is my wife’s medical history, but also, what drives us, what do we like to do for fun, etc... We thought we were visiting with a friend.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Here is our story and how Dr. Levine touched our lives and continues to touch our lives. My wife and I are in our mid-late 30s and had been trying for our first child naturally for 8 months. Naturally, my wife and I were getting anxious and dreaded each period, which when it came, we were back to the drawing board. They didn't tell us having a baby was supposed to be this hard. We did some research and found Dr. Levine at CCRM. We learned that CCRM was a famous clinic from Colorado and people would fly there from all over the world. Dr. Levine had just opened a branch in NYC after training at all the best places (e.g., Cornell and NYU). We had an initial consultation with Dr. Levine that lasted about an hour and a half. We were very impressed with his facility – it was private, it was calming and everyone we encountered was so sweet. I was pleasantly surprised how much time the Dr. took with us. Dr. Levine had all the tests available to him and explained to us that all the traditional metrics suggested both my wife and I should have no problems conceiving - but yet we were having problems. Dr. Levine took the time to get to know us and my wife both on a medical level and a personal level – what is my wife’s medical history, but also, what drives us, what do we like to do for fun, etc... We thought we were visiting with a friend. My wife went into the meeting pushing for IUI of IVF - she was tired of waiting and wanted to get pregnant ASAP. I was not as alarmed, but I was worried that given my wife's state, that the Dr. would proceed with the more expensive approaches without exhausting less invasive avenues. Our experience with Dr. Levine was quite the opposite - he took time with us and was focused on less invasive approaches before turning to IUI, IVF and other treatments. Through our initial casual meeting Dr. Levine was able to deduce that my wife tended to have a lot of mucus in her sinuses and, moreover that it was thick. Dr. Levine explained that sometimes thick mucus could prevent the sperm from reaching the eggs - I guess sperm can't swim through thick mucus - who knew? Dr. Levine suggested that that my wife take standard over the counter Mucinex once a day for a week during ovulation as a first step. Guess what - we were pregnant within a week! A true miracle. Dr. Levine guided us through the first 8 weeks of my wife's pregnancy which was such a comforting experience. We saw Dr. Levine once a week for 8 weeks and each week we learned more about the development of our baby, what to expect and all the time, knowing that we were in the best hands. Dr. Levine continued to reach out to us through the entire pregnancy, even when my wife's care was turned over to her OBGYN. And thank goodness he stayed in touch with us. At 37 weeks pregnant, we got some of the worst news a family can get - my wife was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer. Things were sort of a blur for a while, but we had to have the baby as soon as possible so that my wife could undergo scans and treatment. Luckily my son was full term because my wife had to be induced within a few days after diagnosis. We now have a beautiful healthy baby boy who is the light of our lives and, while all sorts of people played a role, much of the credit goes to Dr. Levine. My wife had to commence treatment right after our son was born. The treatment raises all sorts of questions related to future fertility - did we want to have more children? Is there time to harvest eggs? Could my wife even carry another child? What are the risks? The questions and the decisions were overwhelming. At times they still are. But Dr. Levine has been with us the whole way. Advising us at every step - what are our options, how can we maximize our options while not compromising my wife's health? And he does this over the phone, via text message, during the weekend - basically whenever we need it. He is compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and proactive - he knows the difficulty were/are going through and he rises to the occasion. He was in constant communication with my wife's OBGYN. Quite frankly, Dr. Levine went above and beyond - and he does this as his standard practice. During these last several months, my wife and I have engaged the medical system more than we ever thought we would and we are constantly moved by the quality of people that provide care. Dr. Levine is in the absolute top of this class, and I would recommend him and his practice to anyone any time.
Go in with an open mind, and just go! don't wait too long before going for a consultation. With very simple suggestions, Dr. Levine can materially impact your ability to conceive.
The entire experience at CCRM NY seems like it was intentionally designed to address all the shortcomings of other clinics in NYC. NYC is a busy place and with the general population having children later and later in their lives, fertility clinics are, quite naturally, busy. From the moment you walk in the door and greet the receptionist, to the nurses drawing blood, to Dr. Levine you are treated like a person deserving of respect and time. They take the time to get to know you and your partner, and that time can make all the difference in your treatment, as I will describe in subsequent sections.
Always compassionate. Always respectful. Very very competent.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The entire experience was positive. The space was intentionally designed to be low profile and respect the privacy of the patients. the space is clean and calming. Every detail was thought of an addressed here. There was never a crowd in the waiting area and everyone took the time to get to know us and provide care in the best possible manner.
I thought the costs were reasonable for the level of care and services provided.
CCRM New York

[Dr. Levine] he is simply the best! He takes such pride in his work and truly empathizes with his patients and will do whatever it takes to make something work for you! And he is an incredible communicator and will talk you through any concern you have at any point (night or day) in the process...Dr. Levine was nothing short of a Godsend for me. He made this process so positive for me. I was nervous going in and he guided me and my husband every step of the way.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was nothing short of a Godsend for me. He made this process so positive for me. I was nervous going in and he guided me and my husband every step of the way. And just made it so seamless. I have already recommended him to every single person I know that is going through infertility. "Pregnancy brain" is preventing me from articulating my thoughts, but I truly think he is the best and cannot say enough good things about him!
That he is simply the best! He takes such pride in his work and truly empathizes with his patients and will do whatever it takes to make something work for you! And he is an incredible communicator and will talk you through any concern you have at any point (night or day) in the process.
They not only treated me like a human, they treated me like royalty. I was in touch with them throughout the entire process, and they catered to my every need and concern (and I am a worrier so there were a lot). Whether through patient visits, email or phone, they responded immediately and allayed whatever question/concern I had.
I don't really remember. The egg retrieval was pretty standard protocol if I recall. And for the embryo transfer, the first cycle was on lupron and it just wasn't working for me-- my lining would not thicken, so he readjusted and put me on a menopur protocol, which worked like a charm. I am so thankful he took the time to reassess and thought outside the box!
The nursing staff was amazing-- they also catered to my every need and were always so friendly and positive and immediately knew me by name. They were also extremely responsive via email and the portal to every question/concern I had.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is state of the art and impeccably clean. The staff is so efficient at scheduling appointments and keeping them timely. The patient portal is very user-friendly. Everything is done onsite-- blood work results come back very quickly. They have an onsite embryology lab. The egg retrieval and embryo transfer are both done onsite in state of the art facilities.
I don't remember the breakout, but it was around $25k total maybe?
Since we had such a good quality embryo that was genetically normal, we all agreed that transferring just one was the right move-- given my rather petite stature and prior history!

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Dr. Levine was amazing from the beginning. ...Brian correctly identified that I also had a luteal phase defect in that after I ovulated, the second half of my cycle was very short - on average only 8-10 days. This wasn't long enough for an embryo to implant even if my egg was getting fertilized...As a concierge office there are definitely increased costs associated with seeing Dr. Levine...He made both of us feel so comfortable and confident every step of the way. He was always on time - sometimes even early!
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is truly the best of the best. If you are considering a fertility specialist and have come across this review - stop here! He is amazing and you should definitely pick him. My husband definitely developed a little bit of a bro-crush on him as well. He made both of us feel so comfortable and confident every step of the way. He was always on time - sometimes even early! Can't beat that.
Choose him. Period.
Dr. Levine was amazing from the beginning. We had been told by another fertility specialist that we should give fertility medications only one month and then go straight to IVF. Dr. Levine was optimistic and confident from the beginning that he could get us pregnant. And he was right!
I knew from a prior physician that I had diminished ovarian reserve (DOR). Brian correctly identified that I also had a luteal phase defect in that after I ovulated, the second half of my cycle was very short - on average only 8-10 days. This wasn't long enough for an embryo to implant even if my egg was getting fertilized. I had been treated with Clomid (despite a thin lining) and estrogen pills by my previous fertility specialist. He switched me to Letrozole (doesn't thin your lining), estrogen patches (works better than the pills), and progesterone suppositories which helped to lengthen my luteal phase. I truly think that was the key and if we had done that sooner we wouldn't have had so many failed cycles before finding the right combination of meds that finally helped us to get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Liz Lewis)
Liz was always very responsive to emails and helped coordinate sending prescriptions to different pharmacies depending on where my husband or I were that was convenient for us.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The office is gorgeous. Dr. Levine did an amazing job designing the clinic. Everything is state of the art. Their ultrasounds especially are so advanced and give amazing picture quality. They have a great set-up with a large screen that is visible to the patient in addition to the regular screen that he was looking at. My husband also really enjoyed the coffee and snacks in the waiting room :) The staff was very well coordinated and very efficient. Each visit I had an ultrasound and blood draws and they always happened consecutively. There was no going back to the waiting room to wait in between.
As a concierge office there are definitely increased costs associated with seeing Dr. Levine compared to other fertility specialists in the city. My husband and I opted to see another fertility specialist first because they were covered by insurance. I think this plan worked well for us because we got a diagnosis and started the treatment process with the treatment being covered by insurance. We quickly switched to Dr. Levine after the initial testing and I am so glad that we did. He is worth every penny. His office also helped a lot with submitting expenses to my insurance company for things that would be covered like blood testing so we actually got some money back as well. Dr. Levine is absolutely worth every cent of the investment it is to see him.
We did not get into any details of embryo transfers because it wasn't part of our treatment plan.
CCRM New York

He [Dr. Brian Levine] recommended we take time off to help us heal psychologically, and was clearly concerned with our well-being overall. During our second cycle, he carefully monitored every step, and tweaked things as needed. He is incredibly responsive over email, and makes himself available for calls or questions regardless of whether it's a weekday or business hours. Dr. Levine is warm and friendly, and good at explaining the science behind things, which mattered to us as well.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
I think I covered this in the section asking about why I was treated like a human and not a number. But, one other thing to note - I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant with a chromosomally perfect soon-to-be son. That's entirely because of Dr. Levine's abilities as a doctor - he took us from no viable embryos to a pregnancy in less than 6 months.
If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask, even off-hours over email. He'll respond in less than a day (sometimes even less than an hour!)
Dr. Levine was extremely caring and responsive while I was in his care. We did 2 retrieval cycles with him with full chromosomal testing. The first cycle failed to produce any healthy embryos and we were devastated. Dr. Levine spent a long time carefully explaining what the results meant, and also what he learned from them about our specific situation. He gave us some recommendations for how to proceed if we wanted to cycle again, and also what he thought our chance of success would be going forward. He recommended we take time off to help us heal psychologically, and was clearly concerned with our well-being overall. During our second cycle, he carefully monitored every step, and tweaked things as needed. He is incredibly responsive over email, and makes himself available for calls or questions regardless of whether it's a weekday or business hours. Dr. Levine is warm and friendly, and good at explaining the science behind things, which mattered to us as well.
The first cycle I believe was fairly standard - menopur and follistim. I had 10 eggs retrieved, 7 were mature, 6 successfully fertilized, 2 made it to blastocyst for testing, but 0 were healthy. Dr. Levine had me take 2 months off between cycles so that I could take some steps to improve my chances. I did acupuncture 2x a week, took a large CoQ-10 supplement daily, cooked nearly all of my meals myself with an eye towards minimizing insulin responses and eating unprocessed foods, reduced my work schedule and generally reduced my stress level. For the second cycle, he did the Lupron antagonist protocol. I only had 6 eggs retrieved, but all 6 fertilized. All 6 made it to blastocyst. 3 were healthy. We have transferred 1 of those 3 (which is now a 7-week pregnancy), and have the other 2 cryogenically frozen for future children.
The nursing staff was kind and responsive. They provided good education regarding medication and how to administer it. They get to know you as a person and genuinely care about your treatment and how you're doing. The nursing staff sometimes struggles drawing blood (though, to be fair, I have notoriously difficult veins). In addition, sometimes the communication regarding drug changes and refills had to be initiated by me instead of by them.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This clinic offers highly personalized and sophisticated fertility treatments. The space is relaxing (more like a spa than a clinic), clean, and conveniently located in Manhattan. When we were first choosing a clinic (after a disastrous 3 months at Columbia's practice), I called CCRM NY with some questions. Instead of directing me to their website or SART data, they actually were able to put me on the phone with the head of the embryo lab! She spent about a half hour on the phone with me answering all kinds of questions about IVF in general, and their specific practices. It was an impressive level of access, but that is just par for the course with CCRM NY. If you are a patient (or even a possible patient), they treat you with incredible attention, respect and consideration. It's basically the difference between a 3 Michelin star meal and McDonalds. I would recommend them to anyone considering fertility treatment.
For a retrieval and frozen embry transfer cycle, including ICSI, embryo biopsy and cryopresevation it was about $22,000. In addition, the CCS testing ran anywhere from $500-1,500 (depending on how many embryos). Note that if there isn't a viable embryo (so, no transfer), about $4,000 of the $22,000 could either be refunded to you or applied to another cycle. None of this includes the medications.
Dr. Levine highly recommended an eSET because we had a very high quality embryo to use. He said that the other two embryos were a bit lower quality, and so if we ever have another transfer, we may want to consider doing both at once to help improve the odds. That said, he is generally opposed to multiple embryo transfer, as it is less healthy, even if it can help the odds.
CCRM New York

Warm, friendly, honest, good sense of humor, very optimistic, determined to get us the results we wanted. Our experience with Dr. Levine was one of the best I've had. We really felt like we were his only patients when we were in the office. When we finally got a positive pregnancy test after a few months of treatments, he had us come in on a Saturday morning before 9am to do an ultrasound immediately. Always available, always responsive and really went the extra mile.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Ask lots of questions. He does this all day everyday, so sometimes the details aren't explained fully. But he's very patient and there to answer all questions you have.
Great service in the front and back of office. They always answered the phone immediately and returned calls very quickly. Brian always called personally to deliver good and bad news. I felt like he was taking great care of me as he would a family member or friend.
We did Clomid for 2 months but my body didn't react as he wanted, so we switched to Letrozole bc Dr Levine thought my eggs would react better to this. He was right. On our first IUI on Letrozole, we got a positive!
I only saw one nurse during the few months I was there. She was always sweet, remembered us and knew to use the small needle on me for bloodwork. She was also very optimistic and wished us good luck on the IUIs.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Very clean, coffee and water in the waiting room. Nice relaxing music. Plenty of space so you're not sitting on top of each other. Billing took a bit longer than I would have hoped. I had to wait a few weeks to submit to insurance for payment b/c the billing office was behind. But they did take care of submitting everything to insurance which was really nice. Felt like white glove service.
The clinic is very expensive and they do not accept insurance. I believe we paid several hundred dollars for every visit and upwards of $1000 for IUI.
CCRM New York

Brian's bedside manner is better than any fertility doctor that I have ever seen. In our first meeting to discuss treatment options with him, he spent an hour and half going through our individual case and the approach that he was going to take while carefully explaining in layman's terms what he was talking about...My partner had been on birth control for 10 years prior to meeting Dr. Levine as a way to suppress the chance of ovarian cancer because she is BRCA1 positive. She also had not had a period for that time. She first went through an egg retrieval at another institution and only yielded approximately 5 "mature" eggs. Dr. Levine recognized that, she had a condition, which is escaping me, that could be remedied by adding additional hormonal medicines. It is important to note that had she gone back to the first fertility institution they would have put her on the same protocol as the first time. With Dr. Levine, she was able to yield 29 eggs!
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Brian, put simply, is a sweetheart who wants the best for his patients. He is compassionate to their individual situations and wants to achieve the best outcomes for all. He is extremely well read and versed in all of the latest techniques and procedures in the fertility world. I would recommend him over anyone in the NYC area, having seen fertility doctors at both Cornell and NYU. At those institutions you're treated like a number, whereas at CCRM you're treated as a human.
Trust the process.
The nursing staff at CCRM is highly competent and completely compassionate with your situation. Obviously people would prefer not to be at a fertility clinic because it means there is some problem involved with procreation. The nursing staff is aware of this and makes the experience as painless as possible.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is brand new. Facilities are impeccable. Patients are on a first name basis with the staff and are treated very well.
Approximately $20-$22K out of pocket. Drugs are not included in that figure.
Dr. Levine will not implant more than two embryos.

Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Dr Levine was very attentive, provided personalized care. He listened to us and would always remember things that were stated in previous conversations. From the very beginning, we felt like he truly cared about helping us arrive at a successful outcome. He wanted us to conceive and was extremely positive every step of the way ... We saw him at almost all of our appointments [CCRM New York], he always took the time to explain where we were in the process.
Egg Freezing, 2 Embryo Freezing, IVF
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr Levine was kind, caring and attentive. We felt like he took the time to listen and get to know us. We saw him at almost all of our appointments, he always took the time to explain where we were in the process. After our first conversation with him, we could clearly see he has passion and love for what he does. We felt very safe and positive under his care.
Dr. Levine is a Doctor that holds your hand, every step of the process.
After undergoing 4 unsuccessful transfers at a different clinic, Dr. Levine took a look at our medical and embryo transfer history. At our first appointment he noticed that my previous doctor transferred 4 frozen embryos using the same exact protocol (natural cycle transfer). Dr Levine suggested that we would have success if we performed our next transfer during a controlled cycle. The assumption is that my transplantation period was slightly off, or shorter than expected. His assumption panned out and I was pregnant after just 1 transfer
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York.
We felt we received very personalized assistance. Everyone was warm, caring, knowledgable with very positive energy
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
A little bit more guidance and options for getting medication. The previous clinic I went to had a long list of pharmacies around the country that I could call around and they also had some insights on discounts I could get
CCRM New York

Under his care I was comfortable enough to try for my third child a fourth time. If I never met him, I never would have even tried again. He is an extremely positive individual and extraordinarily dedicated to his patients. I felt like he was only treating me ... knowing he was taking care to treat many. He delicately explained the risks and options. He encouraged questions and provided honest consultation. I would and have recommended him to many friends and friends of friends that ask me what they should do knowing my fertility journey is a long but successful one.
Listen.
Dr Levine is extremely personable and compassionate. His smile speaks a thousand words. More importantly, he clinically treats each case and patient uniquely. I know my protocol was designed specifically for me and my body. If I was treated like a number a customized protocol would not happen.
Same as all my other cycles started with estrogen patch (however, I believe my dose was higher or longer with this cycle) then we used menopur and follistim. Different than my other cycles, he treated me like I had endometriosis even though I was not diagnosed with it based on what he saw at my retrieval. So I was also taking Lupron leading up to the cycle start as well as during the cycle. Also I was on progesterone shots as well as endometrin. In the past I was only on endometrin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter Stitzer)
THE BEST in the industry. As are all the nurses at CCRM. Hunter was my consultant, my rock and my guide through this journey.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
It is a CLEAN, relaxing, warm environment. There is always a smile at the door when you enter and when you leave. They only have the best on staff from the nurses, to the billing, to the embryologist, to the Doctors of course. The standards at CCRM are high and that made me comfortable.
In line with other clinics
no comment.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine used a standard protocol for our case. We tried two IUIs which were unsuccessful before moving on to IVF. Egg retrial went smooth, and first transfer lead to a positive pregnancy...treated us with incredible kindness. I didn't feel like a number at all. The relationship between a patient and doctor grows into a friendship when you spend so much time working towards the same goal together.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Our experience with Dr. Levine was easy, stress free, and actually enjoyable. During such a difficult time he made it the best experience it could have been. I felt like he was ALWAYS available, and I truly felt like he cared about the success of our outcome. He is just as invested in you and your results as you are, I promise you that! Dr. Levine is so pleasant and more importantly very knowledgeable. He created the perfect plan for us and it worked. From the very first time I met Dr. Levine and his entire staff, I knew we were in good hands. I feel like we made the best decision by not wasting time and going with their practice. Thank you to Dr. Levine and the wonderful CCRM team for their support and kindness.
Do not waste time, trust in Dr. Levine & his incredible staff!
Dr. Levine treated us with incredible kindness. I didn't feel like a number at all. The relationship between a patient and doctor grows into a friendship when you spend so much time working towards the same goal together.
Dr. Levine used a standard protocol for our case. We tried two IUIs which were unsuccessful before moving on to IVF. Egg retrial went smooth, and first transfer lead to a positive pregnancy. Hardest decision is having to say yes to moving on to IVF but glad we did it as soon as Dr. Levine recommended it.
The nursing staff was absolutely incredible! This was another big reason why we went with CCRM. They were compassionate and very responsive to any questions I had. I always felt like I was safe and taken care of. Thank you to all the wonderful nurses and all the hard work that they do!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM was wonderful, I truly cannot express my gratitude. I would highly recommend CCRM. The office was clean and organized. The office knows you by name and gives you undivided attention. They have a great team in place to get you the best results.
Approximately $22k
7 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
He [Dr. Levine] spent a lot of time with us during our consultations. He reviewed my previous records thoroughly and had good input on what our plan should be. We were able to speak on the phone and email with him regularly. He was very personable toward me and my husband during our visits...He had lots of good ideas about how to change our treatment protocol to increase chances of success given that we saw him trying for our sixth attempt.
7 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
He had lots of good ideas about how to change our treatment protocol to increase chances of success given that we saw him trying for our sixth attempt. He wanted to leave no stone unturned and made sure that I had hysterosalpingogram performed and recommended an excellent doctor to do it. He recommended my husband have a karyotype. He looked into my prolactin levels and wanted to make sure to address the slight elevation. He wanted me to look into my questionable aspirin allergy in case I needed anti-coagulation in the future. He was very, very thorough. We agreed to do a frozen cycle although we were more interested in a fresh cycle. It seems they don’t do many fresh cycles there. They also encourage we do PGD testing. Given our past experience with high numbers of 5 day embryos (13 blasts in 4 cycles) and only 1 normal by PGD which was transferred but did not work, we did not want to do PGD testing this time around. The only unexpected issue was that we expected a lot from the laboratory and the incubators there at CCRM which he explained were top notch. Given we agreed to a frozen cycle, they pushed our 7 embryos past 5 days which had never been done with the previous IVF clinic we used. He explained they looked good at day 3 and then started to slow down and then basically stopped developing. So we never got to the transfer stage.
It seems their standard is the frozen cycle with PGD testing.
He spent a lot of time with us during our consultations. He reviewed my previous records thoroughly and had good input on what our plan should be. We were able to speak on the phone and email with him regularly. He was very personable toward me and my husband during our visits.
He used a lupron flare where I used lupron prior to stimulation and during stimulation. I was put on 225 menopur and 225 of Goyal f and triggered with HCG. They retrieved 9 embryos, 7 of which were fertilized by ICSI.
Initially I thought I was assigned a nurse to work with but in the end got calls and communication from various nurses. The patient portal is the main way to communicate with the nurses but I did not find that it was very efficient.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
For monitoring, they give you a time slot so it works well and you don’t wait too long. The billing department is useful and gets back to your questions in a reasonable amount of time. Communicating with the nurses through the patient portal didn’t always lead to getting your questions answered quickly. Communicating with the doctor in the beginning when we first met with Dr. Levine was easy. It seemed as Dr. Levine got busier it become tougher to schedule times to talk.
13K for freeze all cycle without PGD testing. FET would’ve been an additional 5K.
We were interested in transferring all of our embryos when the time to increase our chances, especially given we were not PGD testing and given my advanced age. He was reluctant to transfer more than 2. Unfortunately, we never got to that stage.
CCRM New York

He [Dr. Brian Levine] was also ALWAYS available! Every random question or fear, he called us back the same day and answered emails at all hours of the day, I really don’t know how he does it! You feel like you are his only patient, you have 100% of his attention...Dr. Levine was so nice and cheerful, especially when going through something that can be scary. He completely picked up on my and my husbands moods and was there to make us feel better, explain every step and reassure us both.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was so nice and cheerful, especially when going through something that can be scary. He completely picked up on my and my husbands moods and was there to make us feel better, explain every step and reassure us both. He was also ALWAYS available! Every random question or fear, he called us back the same day and answered emails at all hours of the day, I really don’t know how he does it! You feel like you are his only patient, you have 100% of his attention
He is without a doubt worth every penny. I have recommended him and CCRM to everyone who is trying to get pregnant
Dr. Levine was beyond amazing from our first meeting, I was nervous and my husband and I were fed up with trying to get pregnant but the thought of seeing a fertility doctor was scary & also brings up “omg something is wrong” which we never wanted obviously. I remember in our first meeting Dr Levine saying “look I get it, you see everyone getting pregnant on Facebook and your like ‘why not me?!” Which is exactly how I felt a million times and I knew he actually got it
We were lucky enough to get pregnant naturally after the HSG test. We went through all initial work- sonograms to check uterus, blood work to track ovulation, HSG test, etc. Dr Levine even called us on a weekend over the summer to tell us I was ovulating, and sure enough we got pregnant that weekend
The nursing staff was amazing, they would know what we were coming in for before even calling us from the waiting room. I remember coming in for bloodwork to confirm my pregnancy and the nurse telling me congratulations- the first person to say it out loud to me! I almost burst into tears I was so happy
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Very clean clinic, waiting room makes you feel at home. Also extremely accommodating with early morning time slots, I was coming in every few days for blood work and could not take time off work for all of these appointments (and didn’t want to tell work either) and I was able to get 8am or 830am appointments every single time! I was never late for work once
CCRM New York
Dr. Levine absolutely changed the way I thought about my healthcare... He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor. I felt that we had truly partnered in my care, I was empowered and had all the information, and felt like he was my advocate. HE was also a human with me, and we had normal 2017 communications, like via email and text. It really felt like he was invested in my results and my outcome... A minor example s that he actually had picked out a song especially for me for when I was receiving my anesthesia. How many doctors think about individual patients to that extent?!
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
As I said in my earlier statement, Dr. Levine is the best doctor I have come across in any field. He has revolutionized the way I think about my healthcare in general. He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor, and you can tell that is so important to him. He was truly invested in me as a person, and my success. He factored in things like how certain decisions would affect me emotionally and psychically. Not only did he treat ME like a human, but HE was an authentic human as well. We communicated like normal 2017 humans, via email and text, on the regular. He was available for every single question and concern I had, and I felt empowered in my care and the decision making. At the same time, I trusted him completely. A minor example s that he actually had picked out a song especially for me for when I was receiving my anesthesia. How many doctors think about individual patients to that extent?!
RUN DON'T WALK TO SEE HIM AND DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME CONSIDERING ANOTHER DOCTOR
Dr. Levine absolutely changed the way I thought about my healthcare and doctor patient relationships in general. He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor. I felt that we had truly partnered in my care, I was empowered and had all the information, and felt like he was my advocate. HE was also a human with me, and we had normal 2017 communications, like via email and text. It really felt like he was invested in my results and my outcome. I could not recommend any doctor in any field more highly than Dr. Levine.
I truly miss them! They were beyond competent, and so so lovely. Everyone there seems like they had a personality/culture fit test. There is seriously not a single bad egg, bad mood, or bad attitude person there.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I have zero negative to say here. It felt like a spa for my eggs. I always felt like a priority. From day 1, Stephanie at the front desk, knew and remembered my name, as if we'd known eachother forever. Gina is the sweetest and most helpful person. They made this process so easy and I felt so taken care of. I wish they could manage every part of my life.
$10K flat plus medications (About $7K for me)
CCRM New York
the time we spent with Dr. Levine was with utmost respect, care and compassion about our specific situation... Dr. Levine was almost never in a rush. He took the time to talk to us , hear us and always responded to our questions whether in person, via email or sometimes even text messages when we were nervous...Dr. Levine focused on asking very detailed questions about our history, our family history and my wife's pregnancy history. What we most appreciated was that while he clearly understood our numbers, he took the time to understand our priorities... At each step of the way, Dr. Levine took the time to talk to us personally and explain us the process, the risks and the chances of success.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Brian Levine has been by far among the highest blessings we had in our life over the course of our fertility journey. Our journey began in a state of panic when my wife learned that her ovarian reserve, her FSH levels pointed towards essentially a diminished ovarian reserve, poor egg quality that helped explained a couple of miscarriages she had naturally. Through online research, we determined that her numbers may not even qualify us for many IVF clinics because the possibility of a pregnancy was very low and naturally clinics would see that working against their success statistics. Dr. Levine didn't once use numbers to determine whether he would see us or treat us. He made the time right away and sat down with us and focused on listening to us. At our very first appointment, Dr. Levine focused on asking very detailed questions about our history, our family history and my wife's pregnancy history. What we most appreciated was that while he clearly understood our numbers, he took the time to understand our priorities, and why the pregnancy was important to us. After listening to us for a while, he very thoughtfully pondered our options and then explained them to us. He gave us a clear understanding of our chances and then laid out a plan for how to start. My wife and I left the office feeling hopeful that at least we were going to have a strong partner in this journey irrespective of where it led us. Thereafter began a year long journey that started with an IUI and two IVF cycles. At each step of the way, Dr. Levine took the time to talk to us personally and explain us the process, the risks and the chances of success. He also took the time to give us clinical depth about why we were seeing certain results such as a disappointing first IUI and no embryos from the first IVF cycle. After our first IVF cycle, we were at a very disheartening cross-road about whether to keep trying or abandon our efforts. Dr. Levine gave us not just the positive courage but a solid, scientific and statistical understanding and the exact treatment that he planned to pursue based on the learning from the first cycle. He also coordinated some natural treatment for my wife such as accupuncture and yoga where he made personal calls to the acupuncture doctor to coordinate the treatment path. At no point did Dr. Levine pressure us to jump right into the next cycle. He cautioned towards making sure my wife's body was ready. We took our time and then resumed another cycle that commenced in a positive pregnancy for my wife (currently 11 weeks and 4 days). Now we have transitioned to an OB GYN and Dr. Levine on his own makes an effort to stay in touch about my wife's progress. We can go on and on but all in all i would advise anyone that few (if any) are lucky to go through an IVF and get straightforward results. It is always a journey. Every patient is unique, and brings their own circumstances. You want a doctor who is going to meet you where you are in your journey. Dr. Levine is exactly that doctor.
I would say take the time to do your research and ask questions. It is important for Dr. Levine to know that you are personally engaged in the process. However, don't push your own method or agenda based on your research. Dr. Levine is experienced, knowledgeable and has done thousands of retrievals and transfers. Don't read into his youthfulness and positivism any more than he always you to leave happy from his office (no matter how hard the circumstances). He knows what he is doing, is advised by a very strong team and will keep your interests in mind.
Not once in our entire experience with CCRM NY team and specifically Dr. Levine did we ever feel like a number. Every interaction whether it was making an appointment, following up on a billing question, requesting directions on medications and/or most importantly the time we spent with Dr. Levine was with utmost respect, care and compassion about our specific situation. It was always amazing to see that everyone always knew where we were in the cycle, the protocol we were following, our history and our concerns. Dr. Levine was almost never in a rush. He took the time to talk to us , hear us and always responded to our questions whether in person, via email or sometimes even text messages when we were nervous. I would go as far as saying that my wife and I felt like we were the ONLY patients at CCRM because of the love, care, and time we received. We are so grateful to Dr. Levine and his team for the journey they brought us on and the results they delivered. <I will call out that the online survey here does not allow for "Current Active Pregnancy". As such we have selected Live Birth - Singleton as the option even though my wife is 11 weeks 4 days pregnant at this point>
We started with an IUI with Clomid treatment that did not result in a positive pregnancy. We were aware the chances are low. On the first IVF cycle we used a standard protocol of Follistom, Menopur and Lupron shots every day, followed by an HCG trigger and retrieval. On the second cycle Dr. Levine used a protocol of Follistom, Menopur, Cetrotide and Lupron towards the end, that resulted in many more eggs and higher quality as we had fertilization. Calcium and ICSi were used to help with Fertilization. Following the genetic testing, he put my wife on birth control pill for 5 weeks, with lupron shots the last 2 weeks in the evening. Leading up to the transfer and thereafter he used a combination of progresterone shots, supposetries and estrogen patches. <happy to provide more detail if you need it>
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter Stitzer, Elizabeth Lewis, Cara Wade and Elizabeth Katz)
The nurse, care coordinator is a crucial part of the team and the process as you go through an IVF cycle. At CCRM we found the staff to highly professional, well trained, caring and most importantly very responsive to all our questions. The nurses always took the time to explain the treatment, laid out a specific calendar customized just for my wife, and did a great job of giving us instructions based on her blood work after each visit. I really can't think of any weaknesses. On occasion the timing of instructions could get a little delayed because they received the blood from us late and/or it was very busy. However, they maintained a very high standard of always getting us instructions for treatment every day. As anyone who has been thru this journey would tell you - needles become your close friends, and often an unnerving part of the process. The nurses at CCRM showed us and even at times administered the shot for my wife so i can see and then follow at home. When my wife finally got a positive result, the team at CCRM reached out personally and congratulated her and gave her very warm greetings. It just goes out to show that these are people who really love what they do and want every patient to go home with the results they want. They make each patient feel like they are the only ones at CCRM. The best part about this team was that they all backed each other up and everyone knew our history and our protocol. There were 4-5 nurses but each of them knew our case, and any one of them could answer our questions. That was tremendous. It also helped if any one person was out of office.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I'll say that the clinic itself is only as good as the people and doctors that work there. To that end, all my comments to now about Dr. Levine, his team and his nursing team truly speak for the value and experience of CCRM NY. With that said, the clinic has amazing facilities. They are located well, easy to get to (particularly when you have to go there frequently), have world class facilities and a very good embryology team that is very responsive when you are trying to get a daily status on the embryos development. Another SUPER important member of the team were Stephanie and Gina, the front desk team that booked our appointments and checked us in. They were superb, and always very accommodating of our schedule. They were often the folks we interacted with the most and we really loved our experience with them. I would be remiss if i didn't acknowledge their contribution and support on our journey. CCRM NY just opened in New York a few years ago and so i can imagine that as time goes and they grow more, they will likely need more space and facilities.
$21000 for a single cycle retrieval and transfer all the way up to first ultrasound. The costs were split usually as approximately $8000 for transfer and supporting protocols, and $11000 for retrieval, and about $1000 for anesthesia during retrieval. This does not include cost of any injectable hormones or post-transfer patches/supposetries.
Dr. Levine did not have a preference. We approached him with a desire to have one child as a sibling for our son who was born six years ago.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine was amazing and treated my husband and I like we were the most important patients he had. He was responsive, always answered all of our questions in great detail and is extremely knowledgeable...From the minute we met him during our consultation to the last appointment, he was always energetic, positive, informative and caring. He was always easy to reach and addressed all of my questions and concerns in a timely fashion. I really could not have asked for better care.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was the most amazing medical professional I have ever seen. From the minute we met him during our consultation to the last appointment, he was always energetic, positive, informative and caring. He was always easy to reach and addressed all of my questions and concerns in a timely fashion. I really could not have asked for better care.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were always available to help answer any questions and emailed me my instructions in a timely manner each day. Whenever I encountered them at the office, they were always helpful and pleasant.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM NY is amazing! Everyone from the front desk staff to all of the doctors far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Levine was my doctor but all of the staff and doctors knew me by first name and always showed a genuine interest in my progress and care. After having gone to a different clinic, it was night and day with CCRM being the absolute best! Even after being discharged to an OB, Dr. Levine continued the answer my questions without hesitation and in a very timely fashion. The facility itself is state of the art and super clean. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Levine and the entire CCRM NY team to anyone looking for top notch treatment.
Approx $16,000 for retrieval and $5,000 for frozen embryo transfer
He had a strong preference to only transfer one embryo given our situation. We did IVF for PGD and not fertility issues so he was confident that a single embryo was the way to go and it worked on the first transfer!
Anovulation, Endometriosis
Dr. Levine treats each patient based on their own circumstances, so feel comfortable that you are getting individualized care...Dr. Levine made me feel very comfortable. He was proactive in telling me results and next steps, and made sure I was okay with the plan before moving forward...He was compassionate and understood the emotions involved with trying to conceive. He was also patient with my questions/concerns, and was careful to make a plan "with" me rather than for me...
Anovulation, Endometriosis
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was very hands on and thorough. I never felt that I was a burden, like I did at Cornell where I was previously a patient. He was compassionate and understood the emotions involved with trying to conceive. He was also patient with my questions/concerns, and was careful to make a plan "with" me rather than for me. I felt that I got the best care available, and am very lucky to have been at CCRM! Thank you!!
Dr. Levine treats each patient based on their own circumstances, so feel comfortable that you are getting individualized care. Trust him and you are in the best hands!
Dr. Levine wanted me to try lezatrol after not getting pregnant on 4 cycles of clomid. He felt my body was capable of getting pregnant without IVF so wanted to try a different drug. He monitored the eggs and was very patient waiting for them to be exactly at the right stage before triggering me to ovulate. I felt rushed at Weil Cornell, like they wanted to just trigger me and didn't care if my follicles were really ready.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter )
I think Hunter was my primary nurse, however I spoke to Dr. Levine in person and over the phone more than I spoke to any nurse. Hunter was great, though!!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM feels like walking into a spa. It is quiet, has orchids, lots of seating, not crowded. The staff is so welcoming, they remembered my name after one visit. They were so encouraging and brightened my day! They seemed truly happy for me when I got pregnant! The snacks beverages are a great touch. The "comfy room" where I had my IUIs had real bed sheets and pillow, and was much appreciated. I immediately became calmer once I switched to CCRM, these details helped to calm the otherwise stressful experience of trying to conceive.
350-400 per visit. Sperm wash and IUI more.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine knew every last detail about my case, my meds, my numbers, literally EVERYTHING! I saw him every time I went! If I had any questions, I would email him and he would always get back to me. He cares!... He is the smartest, nicest, and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is not there to take your money; he is there to get you pregnant. Before going to Dr. Levine, I was told to get a surrogate, and after my first IVF transfer with Levine I am now 15 weeks pregnant.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
, Dr. Levine, seriously a Godsend. He is the smartest, nicest, and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is not there to take your money; he is there to get you pregnant. Before going to Dr. Levine, I was told to get a surrogate, and after my first IVF transfer with Levine I am now 15 weeks pregnant. I tried one protocol for a transfer and Dr. Levine wasn’t thrilled with my lining and wasn’t going to do a “sympathy” transfer and had me try a second protocol, which he was happy with and the transfer worked! I would 100% recommend Dr. Levine!
Do not waste your time or money anywhere else! Dr. Levine is the absolute best!!!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM waiting room is like a nice hotel lobby. The women at the front desk know you by first name and you have to make appointments for monitoring hours so it’s not overflowing with women/a warehouse like many other places in the city. The women who take your blood are so sweet and good, I never felt the needle. All the nurses were extremely, nice, caring, and helpful as well. Bottom line, do not waste your money or time anywhere else!
Around $24K
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine gave me advice via email before I even had a one on one consultation with him and that's when I knew I wanted him to treat me. He took the time to explain every single step, the other doctors as well, his nursing staff, embryology staff and office staff are all knowledgeable and treat you like a person not a number. Everyone was a dream to work with and even the appointments were kept on time and they accommodated me as much as possible. I would recommend Dr. Levine and CCRM NY without question.
European, Other
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Listen to him, follow his advice & do exactly as he suggests. He was a excellent to work with!
Every staff member greeted me with my name & they each took the time to speak to me in a normal fashion & not rush me at each appointment.
I don't remember off hand my protocol but I know when I had my first consult I just had an IUI with another clinic and he told me to take a few months off & start fresh with him. It was the best advice he gave me and I truly think it made a huge difference.
Every nursing staff member was excellent.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Their strength is their knowledge. I knew from the moment I walked into the office that I would be in great hands and they made every step easy to deal with & communicated everything & constantly answered all my questions and concerns.
I don't recall
CCRM New York
Dr Levine made himself readily available. He was very responsive to email and would personally call us back immediately whenever we called for him. ... He did not over Medicate like other clinics. I don’t remember the rest but this stuck out the most ... He has only your interests in mind. He personally explains everything, and does everything to accommodate your questions and concerns.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
We loved ccrm and Doctor Levine so much that we already recommended four friends to him. His staff is very friendly, compassionate, and knowledgeable. Someone always picks up the phone and someone always calls you back with an answer. We went to four other clinics and ccrm by far had the best staff, Best doctors, and provided very personalized attentive care. We will he going back to CCRM again in the near future if we have issues with a natural pregnancy.
Be completely open and honest with Dr Levine. He has only your interests in mind. He personally explains everything, and does everything to accommodate your questions and concerns.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Dr levine)
Nursing staff was amazing. Everyone was polite, friendly, compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This is the best clinic in New York. We ve been to three of the other “top” clinics an CCRM has the best staff by far. They actually care about their patients. You also get to talk to someone right away with any questions instead of having to wait for a response. You also get the doctors email address and he responds back right away. Dr Levine also sends follow up emails, during pregnancy, and even after out daughter was born.
They only did single embryo transfer and do not recommend multiple as they select only the best quality embroyo.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is a wonderful person and a great doctor. However, he is very young and with that youth comes an aspect of being uncomfortable delivering news taht may not be what the patient wants to hear. For someone who wants a super positive person always giving them the best most optimitic outlook, this is the Dr for you. If you, like me, got to a point on this journey where you just wanted the cold hard facts with no BS and no coddling, this is not the Dr for you. The false sense of optimism was somehow more crushing than dealing with the realities of my situation. I am still not pregnant.
undertsand that his heart is in teh right place, but you are always going to hear the "glass half full" explanation- regardless of statistics and odds.
Dr. Levine is very available and extremely personable. He always runs on time and answers emails obsessively.
i did 2 different protcols- antagonist with menopur and follistim and then a lurpon microdose.
LOVE the nursing staff. My only extremlly petty complaint is that many of them were pregnant and I felt that was sort of a slap in the face to many of the women who were having such a hard time.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Clinic is clean, professional, beautiful quiet setting. They generally run on time. I found the stff extremlly helpful in managing appointments and orders from outside labs. I am curious to know what their current success rates are as compared to the national averages. But overall I do recommend this clinic.
around 20K for each cycle.

15 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Levine was extremely personable, very responsive to emails/phone calls, and cared about your story and why you were there..... I did the antagonist protocol for oocyte freezing. I started with the patch and then once injections started I did Menopur and Follistim.... I first used another fertility clinic in NYC, but when I heard that CCRM was opening an office here, I switched immediately. Infertility is a scary and nerve-racking process to begin with, and Dr. Levine made it incredibly less so. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was personable from the beginning. He is extremely responsive to e-mails, phone calls, etc. He takes the time to recommend treatment that is specific to your case, and not just a textbook protocol
15 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
I first used another fertility clinic in NYC, but when I heard that CCRM was opening an office here, I switched immediately. Infertility is a scary and nerve-racking process to begin with, and Dr. Levine made it incredibly less so. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was personable from the beginning. He is extremely responsive to e-mails, phone calls, etc. He takes the time to recommend treatment that is specific to your case, and not just a textbook protocol.
Do not waste your time with other doctors, go straight to Brian right away. Also, I know the fact that insurance may or may not cover you is scary, but it is worth it to see Brian.
And the nurses at CCRM...where do I begin?! They make you feel warm and welcome, even though you are scared and nervous. They ALL remember your name and are extremely efficient with bloodwork. Even the receptionist is welcoming. Do not waste your time at other clinics, go straight to CCRM.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Strengths: Ease of making appointments, low wait time, friendly staff.
$14000
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine honestly made me feel like I was his only patient. I went into this process having read online that with numbers like mine egg donation would be he only way forward...We used an aggressive protocol due to my DOR. I believe it was micro-dose Lurton flare. I did micro dose lurpon morning and night as well as two vials menopur in the morning and 300 units Gonal-F at night.
Investment Banker
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine honestly made me feel like I was his only patient. I went into this process having read online that with numbers like mine egg donation would be he only way forward but Dr. Levine explained he strengths of their lab and science and how we would work through this together for the best possible outcome. He was always available to speak either via email or phone and no question was ignored.
Take a deep breath and trust in the process. Educate yourself but also don't overwhelm yourself with the copious internet blogs. Allow yourself to trust in the experience and care of CCRM.
From the moment I made the appointment and first met Dr. Levine and his staff I felt immediately more at ease. The entire staff was truly amazing. It sounds weird but I actually miss seeing and chatting with the nurses everyday!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Liz)
The entire nursing staff was so friendly, compassionate and truly exceptional. I felt at ease through the entire process.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The compassion of the entire staff is evident from the moment you c all to make an appointment. They are friendly and nothing is rushed. Everyone greets you by your first name as there is no feeling as if you're just a number.
IVF was around $9k per cycle plus meds and charges surgery (anesthesia, etc). But my insurance covered most.
Na

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
He [Dr. Levine] is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable and does everything to give the patient the best outcome possible.... Intelligent and detail oriented. He will look at all angles of your patient history and ensure the best outcome possible. On top of that, he has a great sense of humor and connects with patients making them feel at ease during this difficult time.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dont hesitate! Go speak to Brian.
He is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable and does everything to give the patient the best outcome possible.
Changed protocol and monitored everything closely. I produced the most eggs in any of my 6 cycles in the 2 cycles with him. Surgeries went better and I recovered faster.
The staff is competent and everyone is a sweetheart. I dont have a single negative thing to say about them.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is absolutely spotless and has state of the art equipment. It is centrally located and feels more like a wellness center than a clinic. Wait times are super short and sweetened with free coffee and fizzy water.
insurance covered a large portion
we did PGS and transferred a normal embryo. It implanted and am currently pregnant
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine was so warm and compassionate during the entire process. We felt like we were very well taken care of, and not at all like a number. He is very helpful, especially in tough situations. ... He totally understands us and takes a human centered approach to our care. He was an excellent communicator and we felt like we had someone in our corner trying to help us achieve our goal. ...
Ashkenazi Jewish, Middle Eastern
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
He totally understands us and takes a human centered approach to our care. He was an excellent communicator and we felt like we had someone in our corner trying to help us achieve our goal. Coming from another, larger clinic, we felt much more at home with Dr. Levine. He was willing to try new and different approaches to help us get pregnant.
Go see him first
Antihistamine protocol- because I have an autoimmune disease. Currently pregnant
The nurses are simply amazing. So personal and helpful. I felt like I was in the best hands with them. They were super responsive and comforting.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Compared to others, it’s a nice experience. This is important when you’re there almost every day for weeks. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff is friendly, and you’re made to feel good when you’re there.
Around $25k
He explained that single embryo transfer was best given our age and number of embryos available

PCOS, Other
Dr Levine uses a combination of data and personalization when thinking about each patients care. I was never treated like a number and always received personal attention from him...I loved speaking with him. He was so patient, answering all my questions and explained things so I could understand every step of my care He is smart and innovAtive, always looking at creative solutions based on data and my own personal experience. He makes you feel comfortable as well
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions
Dr Levine uses a combination of data and personalization when thinking about each patients care. I was never treated like a number and always received personal attention from him and the nurses. He is incredibly smart and i trusted him every step of the way. The office is beautiful and comfortable. The nurses are so warm and know you by name. I can’t thank the entire staff enough
They were so warm and responsive. They know you by name and root for you every step of the way
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Beautiful office with great facilities. The operating room is amazing - not having to go to a hospital for treatment. The only problem is seeing people you know in the waiting room.
CCRM New York

Feel free to email him any of your questions or concerns. He [Dr. Levine] is more then happy to respond and he does really care about his patients...From the very first visit, dr Levine put me atease and explained the whole process slowly andpatiently, answering my many questions... Always optimistic and thorough. Having now successfully given birth, I have nothing but positive memories left.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Brian is amazing, explained everything really well and shows utmost patience when I persisted with many questions. Always optimistic and thorough. Having now successfully given birth, I have nothing but positive memories left.
Feel free to email him any of your questions or concerns. He is more then happy to respond and he does really care about his patients.
Five star boutique service is what you can expect atSisirm. From the very first visit, dr Levine put me atease and explained the whole process slowly andpatiently, answering my many questions. The entirestaff was friendly and accommodating at all times.We were successful after the first try and we welcomed our little princess just a few weeks ago.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Cara)
She was reassuring and explained everything in detail as this was all new to me.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
As modern as you can expect a new state of the art clinic to be. They go the extra mile with the little details such as heated blankets (which was a nice bonus) and at schedule appointments at accommodating times woth a lot of flexibility to the patient. I did once get there late they were very understanding. A top notch experience.
Between 30-40K which included medication. The clinic itself was 22K
Since we only had one embryp left. It was not relevant.
CCRM New York

At the first consult Dr. Levine was patient and methodical with his approach toward me and continued this approach until I became pregnant successfully. He provided all of his personal contact information to me at the first consult and answered every email/phone call I ever made to him within minutes/hours...Dr. Levine believed in me, when I thought my days of being able to have my own biological child were over. I was at the end of my infertility journey, when I met him and I thank God everyday for placing him in my path.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Be sure to have an educated grasp of your treatment history, if any, and explore with him your thoughts and listen/Believe in his approach withyoir treatment.
My IVF protocol was clomid 2 x a day, estrogen patch priming, steroid, 300 follistim, 150 menopur. FET I did the antihistamine protocol and the usual progesterone/estrogen protocol too.
The nurses answered all my questions and were very compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The individualized care received was great for a big clinic. I never felt like I could reach my doctor or the staff at any time.
$21,000 for IVF including FET transfer and pgs testing

2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Dr. Levine is a world class doctor, an excellent communicator, and all-around nice guy. Our infertility struggles were so hard—full of scary moments and several set-backs before seeking out Dr. Levine for care. What a difference a good doctor makes! Not only is he is an incredible talent, but also such a compassionate person. I can give no higher praise to any doctor.
2 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Ask him lots of questions and stay off Google. Dr. Levine is like an encyclopedia of knowledge and he will give you the facts, whereas online searches will only give you anxiety.
Dr. Levine has got to be the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. Infertility is a trying and difficult process—and Dr. Levine goes above and beyond for his patients, both to treat the issue physically, but also checking in on how they're coping emotionally. Not only do I trust him 100%, but he truly cares about you as a patient.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM is, as far as I am concerned, the only place that people should go to get care for infertility. I've seen all the doctors there and each one is fantastic. As a new patient, the only question you should be asking is how soon can you make an appointment.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at CCRM New York.
Monitoring was always efficient. I never waited more than 20 minutes, and usually only 10-15.
We did a single embryo given that I was under 35 and we had unexplained infertility. It worked and we now have a beautiful baby girl.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine personally returned my calls and emails, answered my questions, and offers alternative treatments. ... I feel that Dr. Levine is personable, sensitive, compassionate, and stressed the importance of remaining positive and maintaining faith in the One Above. He recognizes the plight of his patientsand is attentive to questions and concerns. ... Estrogen patch to raise estradiol, birth control pills like provera to bring on a period, Clomid, Clomid-letrozol
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Do everything that you can to practice healthy eating habits, destress, exercise, practice self-care, and make your appointment!
The nursing staff are friendly and patient.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic’s office staff are friendly and personable, professional, competent and accommodating. It’s easy to make and confirm appointments, and they work with your schedule. I find the nurses to be patient and sweet as well. From the time I arrived at the office, I was seen pretty quickly.

6 IUI, IVF
Dr. Levine took the time to go over our case and discuss our diagnosis at length. Dr. Levine heard our concerns having seen a prior fertility specialist and came up with a plan that we felt comfortable with.... Dr. Levine was there to answer all of our questions and concerns. He walked us through every step of our treatment plan and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. Dr. Levine's bedside manner is second to none. His attention to every detail sets the tone for the whole office.
6 IUI, IVF
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Be open and honest about any concerns.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is top of the line in every aspect, from the waiting area to the equipment and the patient rooms. The clinic has the unique ability to make you feel as if you are their only patient. Everyone in the office will know your name. The location is easy to get to and accessible, just a few minutes from Times Square.
PCOS, Other
All positive things to say [about Dr. Levine]. Felt very comfortable in his hands and enjoyed working with all of the nurses. Communication is consistent and everyone is always very reachable. It is not hard to make an appointment and they are responsive to all questions...Very personalized and individualized treatment...Ask as many questions as you need
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
All positive things to say. Felt very comfortable in his hands and enjoyed working with all of the nurses. Communication is consistent and everyone is always very reachable. It is not hard to make an appointment and they are responsive to all questions
Ask as many questions as you need
Very personalized and individualized treatment
Very friendly and kind
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
If you are looking for hand holding and personalized attention, CCRM is your clinic. It is a boutique concierge fertility center where it doesnt feel like you are just a number and getting a generic treatment and protocol
unsure as I have progyny and my IVF was covered

10 Eggs Frozen
Cannot recommend him [Dr. Brian Levine] enough—and I have very exacting standards and rarely recommend things. He was always available with a smile, smart, explained everything and really set the standard for medical care in general.... He was kind and very thorough, always fast to respond.... Great views, good snacks, never had to wait [at CCRM NY]. Would regularly get there and do bloods and be on my way in under 5 mins. Midtown location next to a subway. Access on the weekend a bit tough but it is the weekend. Enjoyed going there, receptionists very friendly
10 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Cannot recommend him enough—and I have very exacting standards and rarely recommend things. He was always available with a smile, smart, explained everything and really set the standard for medical care in general.
Have questions prepared!
He was kind and very thorough, always fast to respond.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Great views, good snacks, never had to wait. Would regularly get there and do bloods and be on my way in under 5 mins. Midtown location next to a subway. Access on the weekend a bit tough but it is the weekend. Enjoyed going there, receptionists very friendly.

Anovulation, Unexplained
I switched to Dr. Levine after two years at another practice and became pregnant on the first try. From the beginning, he was empathetic and explained everything. Our care was beyond personalized. Meeting Brian Levine was one of the best things that has happened to my family.... Brian is the best...extremely personalized and compassionate care from beginning to end!
Anovulation, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Don't hesitate...choose Dr. Levine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter)
Hunter and the staff are amazing - very organized, responsive and thorough.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM tries hard to make the entire experience as comfortable and painless as possible. The practice feels more like a spa than a doctor's office and they run on time. Everyone is friendly and helpful.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine was very hands on. He was always available via email, followed up personally, and put the entire fertility process into terms I could understand...Dr. Levine was a pleasure to work with. I love how he didn’t jump to IVF, but rather took a more natural approach of evaluating my cycle, then recommending IUI after seeing there weren’t any obvious issues....This clinic [CCRM - NY] was very prompt, maintained hours to be able to undergo treatment and have a full time job, and everyone was very thorough and prompt with following up.
Expensive but worth it!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This clinic was very prompt, maintained hours to be able to undergo treatment and have a full time job, and everyone was very thorough and prompt with following up. Whether it was scheduling appointments or giving results everything was executed extremely well

Immunological, Other
Dr. Levine is extremely comprehensive and provides the utmost care to all of his patients! From the very beginning he delved deep into my family history before coming up with a strategic plan. Each failed month, he himself called me to adjust the plan accordingly. ... Dr. Levine gave me the opportunity to conceive naturally with medication assist before jumping to IVF. He was always realistic in managing my expectations while remaining sensitive to my emotional needs. Dr. Levine breeds positivity in the most refreshing way. I so appreciate him, his expertise, patience, and commitment to my case.
Immunological, Other
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is extremely comprehensive and provides the utmost care to all of his patients! From the very beginning he delved deep into my family history before coming up with a strategic plan. Each failed month, he himself called me to adjust the plan accordingly. Unlike the previous clinic we had been to, Dr. Levine gave me the opportunity to conceive naturally with medication assist before jumping to IVF. He was always realistic in managing my expectations while remaining sensitive to my emotional needs. Dr. Levine breeds positivity in the most refreshing way. I so appreciate him, his expertise, patience, and commitment to my case.
Make him your first opinion so you don't need a second!
Anti-histamine protocol, timed intercourse, luteal support.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana )
WONDERFUL. Extremely timely with lab results, very responsive via the portal, and always available to review treatment plans after visits. I was never without a refill or concrete plan. Each visit was followed by an email with clear instructions.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Same day lab results made the experience much more manageable. I looked forward to hearing from the nurse by noon and although I was on top of my care I knew I could count on them. Front desk staff were warm and welcoming, always greeted me by name and made the experience very personalized.
5-10K
14 Eggs Frozen
I am over the moon impressed with Dr Levine’s explanation and bedside manner- he is able to be kind and direct while also exhibiting the highest level of confidence and safety... I mistakenly took some medicine wrongly- and dr. Levine was immediately available, explained my options and course of action and assured me that my reaction wS also normal with the meds I was taking...Mine was a standard egg retrevial/ freezing
14 Eggs Frozen
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
At all times I felt heard and acknowledged - I wish all patients could receive this level of care - the world would be a better place!!! I mistakenly took some medicine wrongly- and dr. Levine was immediately available, explained my options and course of action and assured me that my reaction wS also normal with the meds I was taking -
No matter what happens, just be honest about where you are in the process and they will guide you through - you are in great hands- also, don’t be worried about being seen by the whole team of doctors
I am over the moon impressed with Dr Levine’s explanation and bedside manner- he is able to be kind and direct while also exhibiting the highest level of confidence and safety -
Mine was a standard egg retrevial/ freezing ... I appreciated the regular bloodwork and monitoring of the hormones
All staff excellent - knowledgeable and kind
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Strengths= availability cleanliness and professionalism No weaknesses - everyone is completely kind and comfortable to be around - this clinic is the best I know!!! Thank goodness that this clinic was known by my doctor !!! The only improvement here is that everyone should know about this clinic !!
$10,000 for the procedure 10,000 for the meds
No comments
CCRM New York

[Dr. Brian Levine] is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person! He used science to achieve success. Every visit when we met with him he took the time to talk with us and answer all the questions we had. Infertility is a hard subject for women to deal with, and he did a great job dealing with it. He always gave us options with the risks and benefits of all the treatments...He is amazing!
European, Ashkenazi Jewish, Other
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person! He used science to achieve success. Every visit when we met with him he took the time to talk with us and answer all the questions we had. Infertility is a hard subject for women to deal with, and he did a great job dealing with it. He always gave us options with the risks and benefits of all the treatments.
He is amazing!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This clinic was so easy to deal with. Scheduling was a breeze, they were so accommodating. I work full time as a pediatric dentist and they were always able to give me the time and the doctor I needed to see. The front desk always answers the phone and never makes you wait. You are able to talk to a nurse whenever you need to. The appointments time are quick and painless! You never wait more than 10 min. The whole experience was A+

3 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
[Dr. Brian Levine] Listened to me. Treated me with respect. Positive yet honest with me. Felt like a friend and Not a number. Never felt like a bother when I called with questions. From out of state - he worked with my schedule. ... Very open. Treated me like a friend more so than a patient. ... Did eSET as went with donor egg ... Injectables. Then Clomid as I responded better.
3 IUI, 5 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Very friendly and caring staff and physician. Very open. Treated me like a friend more so than a patient. Very positive experience
Injectables. Then Clomid as I responded better.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Always available to answer questions. Very friendly. Competent
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Friendly. Relaxing. Never waited long. I am from out of town - was always treated with respect and compassion. Never felt like a number. Like that everything is st one place. I have nothing else to say
Did eSET as went with donor egg