Brian  Levine

Brian Levine works at

810 7th Ave
212.290.8100

Treated 2017
He [Dr. Levine] spent a lot of time with us during our consultations. He reviewed my previous records thoroughly and had good input on what our plan should be. We were able to speak on the phone and email with him regularly. He was very personable toward me and my husband during our visits...He had lots of good ideas about how to change our treatment protocol to increase chances of success given that we saw him trying for our sixth attempt.
For monitoring, they [CCRM] give you a time slot so it works well and you don’t wait too long. The billing department is useful and gets back to your questions in a reasonable amount of time. Communicating with the nurses through the patient portal didn’t always lead to getting your questions answered quickly...Initially I thought I was assigned a nurse to work with but in the end got calls and communication from various nurses. The patient portal is the main way to communicate with the nurses but I did not find that it was very efficient.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
He had lots of good ideas about how to change our treatment protocol to increase chances of success given that we saw him trying for our sixth attempt. He wanted to leave no stone unturned and made sure that I had hysterosalpingogram performed and recommended an excellent doctor to do it. He recommended my husband have a karyotype. He looked into my prolactin levels and wanted to make sure to address the slight elevation. He wanted me to look into my questionable aspirin allergy in case I needed anti-coagulation in the future. He was very, very thorough. We agreed to do a frozen cycle although we were more interested in a fresh cycle. It seems they don’t do many fresh cycles there. They also encourage we do PGD testing. Given our past experience with high numbers of 5 day embryos (13 blasts in 4 cycles) and only 1 normal by PGD which was transferred but did not work, we did not want to do PGD testing this time around. The only unexpected issue was that we expected a lot from the laboratory and the incubators there at CCRM which he explained were top notch. Given we agreed to a frozen cycle, they pushed our 7 embryos past 5 days which had never been done with the previous IVF clinic we used. He explained they looked good at day 3 and then started to slow down and then basically stopped developing. So we never got to the transfer stage.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
It seems their standard is the frozen cycle with PGD testing.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
He spent a lot of time with us during our consultations. He reviewed my previous records thoroughly and had good input on what our plan should be. We were able to speak on the phone and email with him regularly. He was very personable toward me and my husband during our visits.
Describe the protocols Brian Levine used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
He used a lupron flare where I used lupron prior to stimulation and during stimulation. I was put on 225 menopur and 225 of Goyal f and triggered with HCG. They retrieved 9 embryos, 7 of which were fertilized by ICSI.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
For monitoring, they give you a time slot so it works well and you don’t wait too long. The billing department is useful and gets back to your questions in a reasonable amount of time. Communicating with the nurses through the patient portal didn’t always lead to getting your questions answered quickly. Communicating with the doctor in the beginning when we first met with Dr. Levine was easy. It seemed as Dr. Levine got busier it become tougher to schedule times to talk.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brian Levine at CCRM New York.
13K for freeze all cycle without PGD testing. FET would’ve been an additional 5K.
Describe Brian Levine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM New York.
We were interested in transferring all of our embryos when the time to increase our chances, especially given we were not PGD testing and given my advanced age. He was reluctant to transfer more than 2. Unfortunately, we never got to that stage.
Treated 2017
He [Dr. Brian Levine] was also ALWAYS available! Every random question or fear, he called us back the same day and answered emails at all hours of the day, I really don’t know how he does it! You feel like you are his only patient, you have 100% of his attention...Dr. Levine was so nice and cheerful, especially when going through something that can be scary. He completely picked up on my and my husbands moods and was there to make us feel better, explain every step and reassure us both.
[CCRM New York was a] Very clean clinic, waiting room makes you feel at home. Also extremely accommodating with early morning time slots, I was coming in every few days for blood work and could not take time off work for all of these appointments (and didn’t want to tell work either) and I was able to get 8am or 830am appointments every single time! I was never late for work once...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was so nice and cheerful, especially when going through something that can be scary. He completely picked up on my and my husbands moods and was there to make us feel better, explain every step and reassure us both. He was also ALWAYS available! Every random question or fear, he called us back the same day and answered emails at all hours of the day, I really don’t know how he does it! You feel like you are his only patient, you have 100% of his attention
He is without a doubt worth every penny. I have recommended him and CCRM to everyone who is trying to get pregnant
Dr. Levine was beyond amazing from our first meeting, I was nervous and my husband and I were fed up with trying to get pregnant but the thought of seeing a fertility doctor was scary & also brings up “omg something is wrong” which we never wanted obviously. I remember in our first meeting Dr Levine saying “look I get it, you see everyone getting pregnant on Facebook and your like ‘why not me?!” Which is exactly how I felt a million times and I knew he actually got it
We were lucky enough to get pregnant naturally after the HSG test. We went through all initial work- sonograms to check uterus, blood work to track ovulation, HSG test, etc. Dr Levine even called us on a weekend over the summer to tell us I was ovulating, and sure enough we got pregnant that weekend
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff was amazing, they would know what we were coming in for before even calling us from the waiting room. I remember coming in for bloodwork to confirm my pregnancy and the nurse telling me congratulations- the first person to say it out loud to me! I almost burst into tears I was so happy
Treated 2017
Dr. Levine absolutely changed the way I thought about my healthcare... He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor. I felt that we had truly partnered in my care, I was empowered and had all the information, and felt like he was my advocate. HE was also a human with me, and we had normal 2017 communications, like via email and text. It really felt like he was invested in my results and my outcome... A minor example s that he actually had picked out a song especially for me for when I was receiving my anesthesia. How many doctors think about individual patients to that extent?!
I have zero negative to say here [about CCRM]. It felt like a spa for my eggs. I always felt like a priority. From day 1, Stephanie at the front desk, knew and remembered my name, as if we'd known eachother forever. Gina is the sweetest and most helpful person. They made this process so easy and I felt so taken care of...[NURSES] I truly miss them! They were beyond competent, and so so lovely. Everyone there seems like they had a personality/culture fit test. There is seriously not a single bad egg, bad mood, or bad attitude person there.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
As I said in my earlier statement, Dr. Levine is the best doctor I have come across in any field. He has revolutionized the way I think about my healthcare in general. He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor, and you can tell that is so important to him. He was truly invested in me as a person, and my success. He factored in things like how certain decisions would affect me emotionally and psychically. Not only did he treat ME like a human, but HE was an authentic human as well. We communicated like normal 2017 humans, via email and text, on the regular. He was available for every single question and concern I had, and I felt empowered in my care and the decision making. At the same time, I trusted him completely. A minor example s that he actually had picked out a song especially for me for when I was receiving my anesthesia. How many doctors think about individual patients to that extent?!
RUN DON'T WALK TO SEE HIM AND DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME CONSIDERING ANOTHER DOCTOR
Dr. Levine absolutely changed the way I thought about my healthcare and doctor patient relationships in general. He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor. I felt that we had truly partnered in my care, I was empowered and had all the information, and felt like he was my advocate. HE was also a human with me, and we had normal 2017 communications, like via email and text. It really felt like he was invested in my results and my outcome. I could not recommend any doctor in any field more highly than Dr. Levine.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I have zero negative to say here. It felt like a spa for my eggs. I always felt like a priority. From day 1, Stephanie at the front desk, knew and remembered my name, as if we'd known eachother forever. Gina is the sweetest and most helpful person. They made this process so easy and I felt so taken care of. I wish they could manage every part of my life.
$10K flat plus medications (About $7K for me)
Treated 2016 - 2017
the time we spent with Dr. Levine was with utmost respect, care and compassion about our specific situation... Dr. Levine was almost never in a rush. He took the time to talk to us , hear us and always responded to our questions whether in person, via email or sometimes even text messages when we were nervous...Dr. Levine focused on asking very detailed questions about our history, our family history and my wife's pregnancy history. What we most appreciated was that while he clearly understood our numbers, he took the time to understand our priorities... At each step of the way, Dr. Levine took the time to talk to us personally and explain us the process, the risks and the chances of success.
At CCRM we found the staff to highly professional, well trained, caring and most importantly very responsive to all our questions. The nurses always took the time to explain the treatment, laid out a specific calendar customized just for my wife, and did a great job of giving us instructions based on her blood work after each visit. I really can't think of any weaknesses...There were 4-5 nurses but each of them knew our case, and any one of them could answer our questions. That was tremendous. It also helped if any one person was out of office...$21000 for a single cycle retrieval and transfer all the way up to first ultrasound.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Brian Levine has been by far among the highest blessings we had in our life over the course of our fertility journey. Our journey began in a state of panic when my wife learned that her ovarian reserve, her FSH levels pointed towards essentially a diminished ovarian reserve, poor egg quality that helped explained a couple of miscarriages she had naturally. Through online research, we determined that her numbers may not even qualify us for many IVF clinics because the possibility of a pregnancy was very low and naturally clinics would see that working against their success statistics. Dr. Levine didn't once use numbers to determine whether he would see us or treat us. He made the time right away and sat down with us and focused on listening to us. At our very first appointment, Dr. Levine focused on asking very detailed questions about our history, our family history and my wife's pregnancy history. What we most appreciated was that while he clearly understood our numbers, he took the time to understand our priorities, and why the pregnancy was important to us. After listening to us for a while, he very thoughtfully pondered our options and then explained them to us. He gave us a clear understanding of our chances and then laid out a plan for how to start. My wife and I left the office feeling hopeful that at least we were going to have a strong partner in this journey irrespective of where it led us. Thereafter began a year long journey that started with an IUI and two IVF cycles. At each step of the way, Dr. Levine took the time to talk to us personally and explain us the process, the risks and the chances of success. He also took the time to give us clinical depth about why we were seeing certain results such as a disappointing first IUI and no embryos from the first IVF cycle. After our first IVF cycle, we were at a very disheartening cross-road about whether to keep trying or abandon our efforts. Dr. Levine gave us not just the positive courage but a solid, scientific and statistical understanding and the exact treatment that he planned to pursue based on the learning from the first cycle. He also coordinated some natural treatment for my wife such as accupuncture and yoga where he made personal calls to the acupuncture doctor to coordinate the treatment path. At no point did Dr. Levine pressure us to jump right into the next cycle. He cautioned towards making sure my wife's body was ready. We took our time and then resumed another cycle that commenced in a positive pregnancy for my wife (currently 11 weeks and 4 days). Now we have transitioned to an OB GYN and Dr. Levine on his own makes an effort to stay in touch about my wife's progress. We can go on and on but all in all i would advise anyone that few (if any) are lucky to go through an IVF and get straightforward results. It is always a journey. Every patient is unique, and brings their own circumstances. You want a doctor who is going to meet you where you are in your journey. Dr. Levine is exactly that doctor.
I would say take the time to do your research and ask questions. It is important for Dr. Levine to know that you are personally engaged in the process. However, don't push your own method or agenda based on your research. Dr. Levine is experienced, knowledgeable and has done thousands of retrievals and transfers. Don't read into his youthfulness and positivism any more than he always you to leave happy from his office (no matter how hard the circumstances). He knows what he is doing, is advised by a very strong team and will keep your interests in mind.
Not once in our entire experience with CCRM NY team and specifically Dr. Levine did we ever feel like a number. Every interaction whether it was making an appointment, following up on a billing question, requesting directions on medications and/or most importantly the time we spent with Dr. Levine was with utmost respect, care and compassion about our specific situation. It was always amazing to see that everyone always knew where we were in the cycle, the protocol we were following, our history and our concerns. Dr. Levine was almost never in a rush. He took the time to talk to us , hear us and always responded to our questions whether in person, via email or sometimes even text messages when we were nervous. I would go as far as saying that my wife and I felt like we were the ONLY patients at CCRM because of the love, care, and time we received. We are so grateful to Dr. Levine and his team for the journey they brought us on and the results they delivered. <I will call out that the online survey here does not allow for "Current Active Pregnancy". As such we have selected Live Birth - Singleton as the option even though my wife is 11 weeks 4 days pregnant at this point>
We started with an IUI with Clomid treatment that did not result in a positive pregnancy. We were aware the chances are low. On the first IVF cycle we used a standard protocol of Follistom, Menopur and Lupron shots every day, followed by an HCG trigger and retrieval. On the second cycle Dr. Levine used a protocol of Follistom, Menopur, Cetrotide and Lupron towards the end, that resulted in many more eggs and higher quality as we had fertilization. Calcium and ICSi were used to help with Fertilization. Following the genetic testing, he put my wife on birth control pill for 5 weeks, with lupron shots the last 2 weeks in the evening. Leading up to the transfer and thereafter he used a combination of progresterone shots, supposetries and estrogen patches. <happy to provide more detail if you need it>
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter Stitzer, Elizabeth Lewis, Cara Wade and Elizabeth Katz)
The nurse, care coordinator is a crucial part of the team and the process as you go through an IVF cycle. At CCRM we found the staff to highly professional, well trained, caring and most importantly very responsive to all our questions. The nurses always took the time to explain the treatment, laid out a specific calendar customized just for my wife, and did a great job of giving us instructions based on her blood work after each visit. I really can't think of any weaknesses. On occasion the timing of instructions could get a little delayed because they received the blood from us late and/or it was very busy. However, they maintained a very high standard of always getting us instructions for treatment every day. As anyone who has been thru this journey would tell you - needles become your close friends, and often an unnerving part of the process. The nurses at CCRM showed us and even at times administered the shot for my wife so i can see and then follow at home. When my wife finally got a positive result, the team at CCRM reached out personally and congratulated her and gave her very warm greetings. It just goes out to show that these are people who really love what they do and want every patient to go home with the results they want. They make each patient feel like they are the only ones at CCRM. The best part about this team was that they all backed each other up and everyone knew our history and our protocol. There were 4-5 nurses but each of them knew our case, and any one of them could answer our questions. That was tremendous. It also helped if any one person was out of office.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I'll say that the clinic itself is only as good as the people and doctors that work there. To that end, all my comments to now about Dr. Levine, his team and his nursing team truly speak for the value and experience of CCRM NY. With that said, the clinic has amazing facilities. They are located well, easy to get to (particularly when you have to go there frequently), have world class facilities and a very good embryology team that is very responsive when you are trying to get a daily status on the embryos development. Another SUPER important member of the team were Stephanie and Gina, the front desk team that booked our appointments and checked us in. They were superb, and always very accommodating of our schedule. They were often the folks we interacted with the most and we really loved our experience with them. I would be remiss if i didn't acknowledge their contribution and support on our journey. CCRM NY just opened in New York a few years ago and so i can imagine that as time goes and they grow more, they will likely need more space and facilities.
$21000 for a single cycle retrieval and transfer all the way up to first ultrasound. The costs were split usually as approximately $8000 for transfer and supporting protocols, and $11000 for retrieval, and about $1000 for anesthesia during retrieval. This does not include cost of any injectable hormones or post-transfer patches/supposetries.
Dr. Levine did not have a preference. We approached him with a desire to have one child as a sibling for our son who was born six years ago.
Treated 2017
Dr. Levine was amazing and treated my husband and I like we were the most important patients he had. He was responsive, always answered all of our questions in great detail and is extremely knowledgeable...From the minute we met him during our consultation to the last appointment, he was always energetic, positive, informative and caring. He was always easy to reach and addressed all of my questions and concerns in a timely fashion. I really could not have asked for better care.
The nursing staff [at CCRM NY] was amazing. They were always available to help answer any questions and emailed me my instructions in a timely manner each day. Whenever I encountered them at the office, they were always helpful and pleasant...Everyone from the front desk staff to all of the doctors far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Levine was my doctor but all of the staff and doctors knew me by first name and always showed a genuine interest in my progress and care...The facility itself is state of the art and super clean.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was the most amazing medical professional I have ever seen. From the minute we met him during our consultation to the last appointment, he was always energetic, positive, informative and caring. He was always easy to reach and addressed all of my questions and concerns in a timely fashion. I really could not have asked for better care.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were always available to help answer any questions and emailed me my instructions in a timely manner each day. Whenever I encountered them at the office, they were always helpful and pleasant.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM NY is amazing! Everyone from the front desk staff to all of the doctors far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Levine was my doctor but all of the staff and doctors knew me by first name and always showed a genuine interest in my progress and care. After having gone to a different clinic, it was night and day with CCRM being the absolute best! Even after being discharged to an OB, Dr. Levine continued the answer my questions without hesitation and in a very timely fashion. The facility itself is state of the art and super clean. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Levine and the entire CCRM NY team to anyone looking for top notch treatment.
Approx $16,000 for retrieval and $5,000 for frozen embryo transfer
He had a strong preference to only transfer one embryo given our situation. We did IVF for PGD and not fertility issues so he was confident that a single embryo was the way to go and it worked on the first transfer!
Treated 2016
Dr. Levine treats each patient based on their own circumstances, so feel comfortable that you are getting individualized care...Dr. Levine made me feel very comfortable. He was proactive in telling me results and next steps, and made sure I was okay with the plan before moving forward...He was compassionate and understood the emotions involved with trying to conceive. He was also patient with my questions/concerns, and was careful to make a plan "with" me rather than for me...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was very hands on and thorough. I never felt that I was a burden, like I did at Cornell where I was previously a patient. He was compassionate and understood the emotions involved with trying to conceive. He was also patient with my questions/concerns, and was careful to make a plan "with" me rather than for me. I felt that I got the best care available, and am very lucky to have been at CCRM! Thank you!!
Dr. Levine treats each patient based on their own circumstances, so feel comfortable that you are getting individualized care. Trust him and you are in the best hands!
Dr. Levine wanted me to try lezatrol after not getting pregnant on 4 cycles of clomid. He felt my body was capable of getting pregnant without IVF so wanted to try a different drug. He monitored the eggs and was very patient waiting for them to be exactly at the right stage before triggering me to ovulate. I felt rushed at Weil Cornell, like they wanted to just trigger me and didn't care if my follicles were really ready.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter )
I think Hunter was my primary nurse, however I spoke to Dr. Levine in person and over the phone more than I spoke to any nurse. Hunter was great, though!!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM feels like walking into a spa. It is quiet, has orchids, lots of seating, not crowded. The staff is so welcoming, they remembered my name after one visit. They were so encouraging and brightened my day! They seemed truly happy for me when I got pregnant! The snacks beverages are a great touch. The "comfy room" where I had my IUIs had real bed sheets and pillow, and was much appreciated. I immediately became calmer once I switched to CCRM, these details helped to calm the otherwise stressful experience of trying to conceive.
350-400 per visit. Sperm wash and IUI more.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine knew every last detail about my case, my meds, my numbers, literally EVERYTHING! I saw him every time I went! If I had any questions, I would email him and he would always get back to me. He cares!... He is the smartest, nicest, and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is not there to take your money; he is there to get you pregnant. Before going to Dr. Levine, I was told to get a surrogate, and after my first IVF transfer with Levine I am now 15 weeks pregnant.
CCRM waiting room is like a nice hotel lobby. The women at the front desk know you by first name and you have to make appointments for monitoring hours so it’s not overflowing with women/a warehouse like many other places in the city. The women who take your blood are so sweet and good, I never felt the needle. All the nurses were extremely, nice, caring, and helpful as well. Bottom line, do not waste your money or time anywhere else!
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
, Dr. Levine, seriously a Godsend. He is the smartest, nicest, and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is not there to take your money; he is there to get you pregnant. Before going to Dr. Levine, I was told to get a surrogate, and after my first IVF transfer with Levine I am now 15 weeks pregnant. I tried one protocol for a transfer and Dr. Levine wasn’t thrilled with my lining and wasn’t going to do a “sympathy” transfer and had me try a second protocol, which he was happy with and the transfer worked! I would 100% recommend Dr. Levine!
Do not waste your time or money anywhere else! Dr. Levine is the absolute best!!!
Around $24K
CCRM New York
Dr. Levine gave me advice via email before I even had a one on one consultation with him and that's when I knew I wanted him to treat me. He took the time to explain every single step, the other doctors as well, his nursing staff, embryology staff and office staff are all knowledgeable and treat you like a person not a number. Everyone was a dream to work with and even the appointments were kept on time and they accommodated me as much as possible. I would recommend Dr. Levine and CCRM NY without question.
Every staff member [CCRM New York] greeted me with my name & they each took the time to speak to me in a normal fashion & not rush me at each appointment.... Their strength is their knowledge. I knew from the moment I walked into the office that I would be in great hands and they made every step easy to deal with & communicated everything & constantly answered all my questions and concerns....Every nursing staff member was excellent.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Listen to him, follow his advice & do exactly as he suggests. He was a excellent to work with!
Every staff member greeted me with my name & they each took the time to speak to me in a normal fashion & not rush me at each appointment.
I don't remember off hand my protocol but I know when I had my first consult I just had an IUI with another clinic and he told me to take a few months off & start fresh with him. It was the best advice he gave me and I truly think it made a huge difference.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana)
Every nursing staff member was excellent.
I don't recall
Treated 2017 - 2018
Feel free to email him any of your questions or concerns. He [Dr. Levine] is more then happy to respond and he does really care about his patients...From the very first visit, dr Levine put me atease and explained the whole process slowly andpatiently, answering my many questions... Always optimistic and thorough. Having now successfully given birth, I have nothing but positive memories left.
Five star boutique service is what you can expect [at CCRM NY]...She [nurse] was reassuring and explained everything in detail as this was all new to me...As modern as you can expect a new state of the art clinic to be. They go the extra mile with the little details such as heated blankets (which was a nice bonus) and at schedule appointments at accommodating times woth a lot of flexibility to the patient. I did once get there late they were very understanding. A top notch experience.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Brian is amazing, explained everything really well and shows utmost patience when I persisted with many questions. Always optimistic and thorough. Having now successfully given birth, I have nothing but positive memories left.
Feel free to email him any of your questions or concerns. He is more then happy to respond and he does really care about his patients.
Five star boutique service is what you can expect atSisirm. From the very first visit, dr Levine put me atease and explained the whole process slowly andpatiently, answering my many questions. The entirestaff was friendly and accommodating at all times.We were successful after the first try and we welcomed our little princess just a few weeks ago.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Cara)
She was reassuring and explained everything in detail as this was all new to me.
Between 30-40K which included medication. The clinic itself was 22K
Since we only had one embryp left. It was not relevant.
Treated 2016 - 2017
Clinic [CCRM - NY] is clean, professional, beautiful quiet setting. They generally run on time. I found the stff extremlly helpful in managing appointments and orders from outside labs...LOVE the nursing staff. My only extremlly petty complaint is that many of them were pregnant and I felt that was sort of a slap in the face to many of the women who were having such a hard time....around 20K for each cycle....If you, like me, got to a point on this journey where you just wanted the cold hard facts with no BS and no coddling, this is not the
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is a wonderful person and a great doctor. However, he is very young and with that youth comes an aspect of being uncomfortable delivering news taht may not be what the patient wants to hear. For someone who wants a super positive person always giving them the best most optimitic outlook, this is the Dr for you. If you, like me, got to a point on this journey where you just wanted the cold hard facts with no BS and no coddling, this is not the Dr for you. The false sense of optimism was somehow more crushing than dealing with the realities of my situation. I am still not pregnant.
undertsand that his heart is in teh right place, but you are always going to hear the "glass half full" explanation- regardless of statistics and odds.
Dr. Levine is very available and extremely personable. He always runs on time and answers emails obsessively.
i did 2 different protcols- antagonist with menopur and follistim and then a lurpon microdose.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Clinic is clean, professional, beautiful quiet setting. They generally run on time. I found the stff extremlly helpful in managing appointments and orders from outside labs. I am curious to know what their current success rates are as compared to the national averages. But overall I do recommend this clinic.
around 20K for each cycle.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM New York?

Success w/ Doc 15 Eggs Frozen
Dr. Levine was extremely personable, very responsive to emails/phone calls, and cared about your story and why you were there..... I did the antagonist protocol for oocyte freezing. I started with the patch and then once injections started I did Menopur and Follistim.... I first used another fertility clinic in NYC, but when I heard that CCRM was opening an office here, I switched immediately. Infertility is a scary and nerve-racking process to begin with, and Dr. Levine made it incredibly less so. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was personable from the beginning. He is extremely responsive to e-mails, phone calls, etc. He takes the time to recommend treatment that is specific to your case, and not just a textbook protocol
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
I first used another fertility clinic in NYC, but when I heard that CCRM was opening an office here, I switched immediately. Infertility is a scary and nerve-racking process to begin with, and Dr. Levine made it incredibly less so. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was personable from the beginning. He is extremely responsive to e-mails, phone calls, etc. He takes the time to recommend treatment that is specific to your case, and not just a textbook protocol.
Do not waste your time with other doctors, go straight to Brian right away. Also, I know the fact that insurance may or may not cover you is scary, but it is worth it to see Brian.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
And the nurses at CCRM...where do I begin?! They make you feel warm and welcome, even though you are scared and nervous. They ALL remember your name and are extremely efficient with bloodwork. Even the receptionist is welcoming. Do not waste your time at other clinics, go straight to CCRM.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Strengths: Ease of making appointments, low wait time, friendly staff.
$14000
Investment Banker
Dr. Levine honestly made me feel like I was his only patient. I went into this process having read online that with numbers like mine egg donation would be he only way forward...We used an aggressive protocol due to my DOR. I believe it was micro-dose Lurton flare. I did micro dose lurpon morning and night as well as two vials menopur in the morning and 300 units Gonal-F at night.
The compassion of the entire staff [at CCRM NY] is evident from the moment you c all to make an appointment. They are friendly and nothing is rushed. Everyone greets you by your first name as there is no feeling as if you're just a number...IVF was around $9k per cycle plus meds and charges surgery (anesthesia, etc). But my insurance covered most.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine honestly made me feel like I was his only patient. I went into this process having read online that with numbers like mine egg donation would be he only way forward but Dr. Levine explained he strengths of their lab and science and how we would work through this together for the best possible outcome. He was always available to speak either via email or phone and no question was ignored.
Take a deep breath and trust in the process. Educate yourself but also don't overwhelm yourself with the copious internet blogs. Allow yourself to trust in the experience and care of CCRM.
From the moment I made the appointment and first met Dr. Levine and his staff I felt immediately more at ease. The entire staff was truly amazing. It sounds weird but I actually miss seeing and chatting with the nurses everyday!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Liz)
The entire nursing staff was so friendly, compassionate and truly exceptional. I felt at ease through the entire process.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The compassion of the entire staff is evident from the moment you c all to make an appointment. They are friendly and nothing is rushed. Everyone greets you by your first name as there is no feeling as if you're just a number.
Na
Treated 2018 - 2019
He [Dr. Levine] is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable and does everything to give the patient the best outcome possible.... Intelligent and detail oriented. He will look at all angles of your patient history and ensure the best outcome possible. On top of that, he has a great sense of humor and connects with patients making them feel at ease during this difficult time.
The clinic [CCRM New York] is absolutely spotless and has state of the art equipment. It is centrally located and feels more like a wellness center than a clinic. Wait times are super short and sweetened with free coffee and fizzy water.... The staff is competent and everyone is a sweetheart. I dont have a single negative thing to say about them.... He [Dr. Levine] is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dont hesitate! Go speak to Brian.
He is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable and does everything to give the patient the best outcome possible.
Changed protocol and monitored everything closely. I produced the most eggs in any of my 6 cycles in the 2 cycles with him. Surgeries went better and I recovered faster.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is absolutely spotless and has state of the art equipment. It is centrally located and feels more like a wellness center than a clinic. Wait times are super short and sweetened with free coffee and fizzy water.
insurance covered a large portion
we did PGS and transferred a normal embryo. It implanted and am currently pregnant
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine was so warm and compassionate during the entire process. We felt like we were very well taken care of, and not at all like a number. He is very helpful, especially in tough situations. ... He totally understands us and takes a human centered approach to our care. He was an excellent communicator and we felt like we had someone in our corner trying to help us achieve our goal. ...
Compared to others, it’s a nice experience. This is important when you’re there almost every day for weeks. The atmosphere [CCRM NY] is lovely, the staff is friendly, and you’re made to feel good when you’re there. ... The nurses are simply amazing. So personal and helpful. I felt like I was in the best hands with them. They were super responsive and comforting. ... He [Dr. Levine] explained that single embryo transfer was best given our age and number of embryos available
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
He totally understands us and takes a human centered approach to our care. He was an excellent communicator and we felt like we had someone in our corner trying to help us achieve our goal. Coming from another, larger clinic, we felt much more at home with Dr. Levine. He was willing to try new and different approaches to help us get pregnant.
Go see him first
Antihistamine protocol- because I have an autoimmune disease. Currently pregnant
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Compared to others, it’s a nice experience. This is important when you’re there almost every day for weeks. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff is friendly, and you’re made to feel good when you’re there.
Around $25k
He explained that single embryo transfer was best given our age and number of embryos available

Treated 2016 - 2017
At the first consult Dr. Levine was patient and methodical with his approach toward me and continued this approach until I became pregnant successfully. He provided all of his personal contact information to me at the first consult and answered every email/phone call I ever made to him within minutes/hours...Dr. Levine believed in me, when I thought my days of being able to have my own biological child were over. I was at the end of my infertility journey, when I met him and I thank God everyday for placing him in my path.
The individualized care received was great for a big clinic [CCRM-NY]. I never felt like I could reach my doctor or the staff at any time...The nurses answered all my questions and were very compassionate....$21,000 for IVF including FET transfer and pgs testing..Be sure to have an educated grasp of your treatment history, if any, and explore with him [Dr. Levine] your thoughts and listen/Believe in his approach withyoir treatment...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Be sure to have an educated grasp of your treatment history, if any, and explore with him your thoughts and listen/Believe in his approach withyoir treatment.
My IVF protocol was clomid 2 x a day, estrogen patch priming, steroid, 300 follistim, 150 menopur. FET I did the antihistamine protocol and the usual progesterone/estrogen protocol too.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nurses answered all my questions and were very compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The individualized care received was great for a big clinic. I never felt like I could reach my doctor or the staff at any time.
$21,000 for IVF including FET transfer and pgs testing
Treated 2016 - 2018
Dr. Levine personally returned my calls and emails, answered my questions, and offers alternative treatments. ... I feel that Dr. Levine is personable, sensitive, compassionate, and stressed the importance of remaining positive and maintaining faith in the One Above. He recognizes the plight of his patientsand is attentive to questions and concerns. ... Estrogen patch to raise estradiol, birth control pills like provera to bring on a period, Clomid, Clomid-letrozol
The clinic’s office staff [CCRM NY] are friendly and personable, professional, competent and accommodating. ... I find the nurses to be patient and sweet as well. ...The nursing staff are friendly and patient. ... It’s easy to make and confirm appointments, and they work with your schedule. ... From the time I arrived at the office, I was seen pretty quickly. ... Dr. Levine personally returned my calls and emails, answered my questions, and offers alternative treatments.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Do everything that you can to practice healthy eating habits, destress, exercise, practice self-care, and make your appointment!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff are friendly and patient.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic’s office staff are friendly and personable, professional, competent and accommodating. It’s easy to make and confirm appointments, and they work with your schedule. I find the nurses to be patient and sweet as well. From the time I arrived at the office, I was seen pretty quickly.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Levine took the time to go over our case and discuss our diagnosis at length. Dr. Levine heard our concerns having seen a prior fertility specialist and came up with a plan that we felt comfortable with.... Dr. Levine was there to answer all of our questions and concerns. He walked us through every step of our treatment plan and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. Dr. Levine's bedside manner is second to none. His attention to every detail sets the tone for the whole office.
The clinic [CCRM NY] is top of the line in every aspect, from the waiting area to the equipment and the patient rooms. The clinic has the unique ability to make you feel as if you are their only patient. Everyone in the office will know your name. The location is easy to get to and accessible, just a few minutes from Times Square.... Dr. Levine heard our concerns having seen a prior fertility specialist and came up with a plan that we felt comfortable with.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Be open and honest about any concerns.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is top of the line in every aspect, from the waiting area to the equipment and the patient rooms. The clinic has the unique ability to make you feel as if you are their only patient. Everyone in the office will know your name. The location is easy to get to and accessible, just a few minutes from Times Square.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM New York?
CCRM New York
All positive things to say [about Dr. Levine]. Felt very comfortable in his hands and enjoyed working with all of the nurses. Communication is consistent and everyone is always very reachable. It is not hard to make an appointment and they are responsive to all questions...Very personalized and individualized treatment...Ask as many questions as you need
If you are looking for hand holding and personalized attention, CCRM is your clinic. It is a boutique concierge fertility center where it doesnt feel like you are just a number and getting a generic treatment and protocol...[nurses were] Very friendly and kind...All positive things to say [about Dr. Levine]. Felt very comfortable in his hands and enjoyed working with all of the nurses. Communication is consistent and everyone is always very reachable
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
All positive things to say. Felt very comfortable in his hands and enjoyed working with all of the nurses. Communication is consistent and everyone is always very reachable. It is not hard to make an appointment and they are responsive to all questions
Ask as many questions as you need
Very personalized and individualized treatment
Very friendly and kind
unsure as I have progyny and my IVF was covered

Success w/ Doc 10 Eggs Frozen
Cannot recommend him [Dr. Brian Levine] enough—and I have very exacting standards and rarely recommend things. He was always available with a smile, smart, explained everything and really set the standard for medical care in general.... He was kind and very thorough, always fast to respond.... Great views, good snacks, never had to wait [at CCRM NY]. Would regularly get there and do bloods and be on my way in under 5 mins. Midtown location next to a subway. Access on the weekend a bit tough but it is the weekend. Enjoyed going there, receptionists very friendly
Great views, good snacks, never had to wait [at CCRM NY]. Would regularly get there and do bloods and be on my way in under 5 mins. Midtown location next to a subway. Access on the weekend a bit tough but it is the weekend. Enjoyed going there, receptionists very friendly.... Cannot recommend him [Dr. Brian Levine] enough—and I have very exacting standards and rarely recommend things. He was always available with a smile, smart, explained everything and really set the standard for medical care in general.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Cannot recommend him enough—and I have very exacting standards and rarely recommend things. He was always available with a smile, smart, explained everything and really set the standard for medical care in general.
Have questions prepared!
He was kind and very thorough, always fast to respond.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Great views, good snacks, never had to wait. Would regularly get there and do bloods and be on my way in under 5 mins. Midtown location next to a subway. Access on the weekend a bit tough but it is the weekend. Enjoyed going there, receptionists very friendly.

Treated 2017
I switched to Dr. Levine after two years at another practice and became pregnant on the first try. From the beginning, he was empathetic and explained everything. Our care was beyond personalized. Meeting Brian Levine was one of the best things that has happened to my family.... Brian is the best...extremely personalized and compassionate care from beginning to end!
CCRM tries hard to make the entire experience as comfortable and painless as possible. The practice feels more like a spa than a doctor's office and they run on time. Everyone is friendly and helpful.... Hunter [a nurse] and the staff are amazing - very organized, responsive and thorough.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Don't hesitate...choose Dr. Levine.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter)
Hunter and the staff are amazing - very organized, responsive and thorough.
Treated 2017
Dr. Levine was very hands on. He was always available via email, followed up personally, and put the entire fertility process into terms I could understand...Dr. Levine was a pleasure to work with. I love how he didn’t jump to IVF, but rather took a more natural approach of evaluating my cycle, then recommending IUI after seeing there weren’t any obvious issues....This clinic [CCRM - NY] was very prompt, maintained hours to be able to undergo treatment and have a full time job, and everyone was very thorough and prompt with following up.
This clinic [CCRM - NY] was very prompt, maintained hours to be able to undergo treatment and have a full time job, and everyone was very thorough and prompt with following up. Whether it was scheduling appointments or giving results everything was executed extremely well...Dr. Levine was very hands on. He was always available via email, followed up personally, and put the entire fertility process into terms I could understand...Dr. Levine was a pleasure to work with. I love how he didn’t jump to IVF, but rather took a more natural approach of evaluating my cycle,
Expensive but worth it!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This clinic was very prompt, maintained hours to be able to undergo treatment and have a full time job, and everyone was very thorough and prompt with following up. Whether it was scheduling appointments or giving results everything was executed extremely well
Treated 2018 - 2019
Dr. Levine is extremely comprehensive and provides the utmost care to all of his patients! From the very beginning he delved deep into my family history before coming up with a strategic plan. Each failed month, he himself called me to adjust the plan accordingly. ... Dr. Levine gave me the opportunity to conceive naturally with medication assist before jumping to IVF. He was always realistic in managing my expectations while remaining sensitive to my emotional needs. Dr. Levine breeds positivity in the most refreshing way. I so appreciate him, his expertise, patience, and commitment to my case.
Same day lab results made the experience much more manageable. I looked forward to hearing from the nurse by noon and although I was on top of my care I knew I could count on them. Front desk staff [CCRM New York] were warm and welcoming, always greeted me by name and made the experience very personalized. ... Extremely timely with lab results, very responsive via the portal, and always available to review treatment plans after visits. I was never without a refill or concrete plan. Each visit was followed by an email with clear instruction
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is extremely comprehensive and provides the utmost care to all of his patients! From the very beginning he delved deep into my family history before coming up with a strategic plan. Each failed month, he himself called me to adjust the plan accordingly. Unlike the previous clinic we had been to, Dr. Levine gave me the opportunity to conceive naturally with medication assist before jumping to IVF. He was always realistic in managing my expectations while remaining sensitive to my emotional needs. Dr. Levine breeds positivity in the most refreshing way. I so appreciate him, his expertise, patience, and commitment to my case.
Make him your first opinion so you don't need a second!
Anti-histamine protocol, timed intercourse, luteal support.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana )
WONDERFUL. Extremely timely with lab results, very responsive via the portal, and always available to review treatment plans after visits. I was never without a refill or concrete plan. Each visit was followed by an email with clear instructions.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Same day lab results made the experience much more manageable. I looked forward to hearing from the nurse by noon and although I was on top of my care I knew I could count on them. Front desk staff were warm and welcoming, always greeted me by name and made the experience very personalized.
5-10K
CCRM New York
[Dr. Brian Levine] is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person! He used science to achieve success. Every visit when we met with him he took the time to talk with us and answer all the questions we had. Infertility is a hard subject for women to deal with, and he did a great job dealing with it. He always gave us options with the risks and benefits of all the treatments...He is amazing!
This clinic [CCRM NY] was so easy to deal with. Scheduling was a breeze, they were so accommodating...The front desk always answers the phone and never makes you wait. You are able to talk to a nurse whenever you need to. The appointments time are quick and painless! You never wait more than 10 min. The whole experience was A+...[Dr. Brian Levine] is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person! He used science to achieve success.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is an excellent doctor and a wonderful person! He used science to achieve success. Every visit when we met with him he took the time to talk with us and answer all the questions we had. Infertility is a hard subject for women to deal with, and he did a great job dealing with it. He always gave us options with the risks and benefits of all the treatments.
He is amazing!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This clinic was so easy to deal with. Scheduling was a breeze, they were so accommodating. I work full time as a pediatric dentist and they were always able to give me the time and the doctor I needed to see. The front desk always answers the phone and never makes you wait. You are able to talk to a nurse whenever you need to. The appointments time are quick and painless! You never wait more than 10 min. The whole experience was A+

Treated 2017 - 2018
[Dr. Brian Levine] Listened to me. Treated me with respect. Positive yet honest with me. Felt like a friend and Not a number. Never felt like a bother when I called with questions. From out of state - he worked with my schedule. ... Very open. Treated me like a friend more so than a patient. ... Did eSET as went with donor egg ... Injectables. Then Clomid as I responded better.
[CCRM New York is] Friendly. Relaxing. Never waited long. I am from out of town - was always treated with respect and compassion. Never felt like a number. Like that everything is st one place. ... Did eSET as went with donor egg ... [nursing staff] Always available to answer questions. Very friendly. Competent ... Very friendly and caring staff ...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Very friendly and caring staff and physician. Very open. Treated me like a friend more so than a patient. Very positive experience
Injectables. Then Clomid as I responded better.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Jamie)
Always available to answer questions. Very friendly. Competent
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Friendly. Relaxing. Never waited long. I am from out of town - was always treated with respect and compassion. Never felt like a number. Like that everything is st one place. I have nothing else to say
Did eSET as went with donor egg
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr. Levine is extremely easy to talk to, easy to reach and very responsive. We felt like a colleagues more than patients and appreciated that very much...is very optimistic. We did 3 IUIs with negative result and 1 IVF cycle...This comes with a mixed review from us, however. The wholly optimistic and positive outlook left us feeling crushed every time we got a negative pregnancy result, of which there were several. Personally, we felt “led on” to expect positive results and when that didn’t happen, the fall was incredibly harsh; more so than it would have been with more neutral expectations. We pleaded with Dr. Levine to give us the blunt stats, and although he did, he always spun it somehow to lead us to believe “this was the one that would work”. When it didn’t, we were heartbroken and started not to trust the Polly Anna-like attitude. I guess it was self perseveration. On the other hand, now, in hindsight, with an absolutely perfect 6-month daughter, I question what it would have been like without this positivity. I don’t know how anyone could continue to try and try again, including the doctor, without hope, real or false. So, the mixed review has to do mostly with setting really high expectations that led to a crushing reality numerous times and loss of trust...until it didn’t. We would highly recommend Dr. Levine.
[The nurses at CCRM New York are] Incredible. Incredibly incredible. Did I mention incredible?...28k in total for IVF, includes medication.... We got medications covered by insurance ($8k) however with an amazing billing department backing us, bringing us to 20k. They then knocked it down to 17.5k because we had been through numerous other trials with them without result. IUIs were around $750 a pop...Everyone is so professional. Nurses, front desk, billing, everyone... Environment is calm, serene and pleasant. The front desk staff were friendly and all were extremely helpful. This NEVER happens in NYC! Wait time was minimal. I never once felt burdened to be there even though the process was cumbersome, uncomfortable and scary. Oddly, looking back, I enjoyed my frequent visits and saw it a refueling; almost like a respite. The billing staff was absolutely incredible. I can’t really imagine going elsewhere and we do plan to return.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is very optimistic. We did 3 IUIs with negative result and 1 IVF cycle. We have one beautiful child and got really lucky. I guess you have to be positive in this business to survive all the despair. This comes with a mixed review from us, however. The wholly optimistic and positive outlook left us feeling crushed every time we got a negative pregnancy result, of which there were several. Personally, we felt “led on” to expect positive results and when that didn’t happen, the fall was incredibly harsh; more so than it would have been with more neutral expectations. We pleaded with Dr. Levine to give us the blunt stats, and although he did, he always spun it somehow to lead us to believe “this was the one that would work”. When it didn’t, we were heartbroken and started not to trust the Polly Anna-like attitude. I guess it was self perseveration. On the other hand, now, in hindsight, with an absolutely perfect 6-month daughter, I question what it would have been like without this positivity. I don’t know how anyone could continue to try and try again, including the doctor, without hope, real or false. So, the mixed review has to do mostly with setting really high expectations that led to a crushing reality numerous times and loss of trust...until it didn’t. We would highly recommend Dr. Levine.
Just go for it. Don’t try to understand every exacting detail; let them do their jobs and just ride the wave, as best you can.
3 IUIs, clomid assisted and then clomid and other medication assisted when the first trial didn’t work. 3 trials with negative result so we moved on to IVF. 1 IVF, with what I now understand to be standard treatment regime: Menopur Gonal F Clomid Dexamethasone Follistim Ganirelix/Cetrotide HCG Lupron Doxycycline (for Partner) Had great results that quickly dwindled. I had over 20 follicles. Only Pulled 12 eggs. 8 survived the night. 6 fertilized. 4 embryos made it to day 3-6. Then, PGS revealed 1 embryo to be viable. We were devastated. And then we weren’t... Now we have 1 perfect, little girl.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
Incredible. Incredibly incredible. Did I mention incredible?
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
28k in total for IVF, includes medication. We got medications covered by insurance ($8k) however with an amazing billing department backing us, bringing us to 20k. They then knocked it down to 17.5k because we had been through numerous other trials with them without result. IUIs were around $750 a pop.