9.8

Columbia
Cornell

Brian Levine works in 1 office at

810 7th Ave

[Dr. Levine] he is simply the best! He takes such pride in his work and truly empathizes with his patients and will do whatever it takes to make something work for you! And he is an incredible communicator and will talk you through any concern you have at any point (night or day) in the process...Dr. Levine was nothing short of a Godsend for me. He made this process so positive for me. I was nervous going in and he guided me and my husband every step of the way.
The clinic [CCRM - NY] is state of the art and impeccably clean. The staff is so efficient at scheduling appointments and keeping them timely. The patient portal is very user-friendly. Everything is done onsite-- blood work results come back very quickly. They have an onsite embryology lab. The egg retrieval and embryo transfer are both done onsite in state of the art facilities...The nursing staff was amazing-- they also catered to my every need and were always so friendly and positive and immediately knew me by name.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was nothing short of a Godsend for me. He made this process so positive for me. I was nervous going in and he guided me and my husband every step of the way. And just made it so seamless. I have already recommended him to every single person I know that is going through infertility. "Pregnancy brain" is preventing me from articulating my thoughts, but I truly think he is the best and cannot say enough good things about him!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
That he is simply the best! He takes such pride in his work and truly empathizes with his patients and will do whatever it takes to make something work for you! And he is an incredible communicator and will talk you through any concern you have at any point (night or day) in the process.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
They not only treated me like a human, they treated me like royalty. I was in touch with them throughout the entire process, and they catered to my every need and concern (and I am a worrier so there were a lot). Whether through patient visits, email or phone, they responded immediately and allayed whatever question/concern I had.
Describe the protocols Brian Levine used in your cycles at CCRM New York and their degree of success.
I don't really remember. The egg retrieval was pretty standard protocol if I recall. And for the embryo transfer, the first cycle was on lupron and it just wasn't working for me-- my lining would not thicken, so he readjusted and put me on a menopur protocol, which worked like a charm. I am so thankful he took the time to reassess and thought outside the box!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff was amazing-- they also catered to my every need and were always so friendly and positive and immediately knew me by name. They were also extremely responsive via email and the portal to every question/concern I had.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is state of the art and impeccably clean. The staff is so efficient at scheduling appointments and keeping them timely. The patient portal is very user-friendly. Everything is done onsite-- blood work results come back very quickly. They have an onsite embryology lab. The egg retrieval and embryo transfer are both done onsite in state of the art facilities.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brian Levine at CCRM New York.
I don't remember the breakout, but it was around $25k total maybe?
Describe Brian Levine's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CCRM New York.
Since we had such a good quality embryo that was genetically normal, we all agreed that transferring just one was the right move-- given my rather petite stature and prior history!
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine was amazing from the beginning. ...Brian correctly identified that I also had a luteal phase defect in that after I ovulated, the second half of my cycle was very short - on average only 8-10 days. This wasn't long enough for an embryo to implant even if my egg was getting fertilized...As a concierge office there are definitely increased costs associated with seeing Dr. Levine...He made both of us feel so comfortable and confident every step of the way. He was always on time - sometimes even early!
The office [CCRM] is gorgeous...Everything is state of the art. Their ultrasounds especially are so advanced and give amazing picture quality. They have a great set-up with a large screen that is visible to the patient in addition to the regular screen that he was looking at...Liz was always very responsive to emails and helped coordinate sending prescriptions to different pharmacies...office also helped a lot with submitting expenses to my insurance company for things that would be covered like blood testing so we actually got some money back as well.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is truly the best of the best. If you are considering a fertility specialist and have come across this review - stop here! He is amazing and you should definitely pick him. My husband definitely developed a little bit of a bro-crush on him as well. He made both of us feel so comfortable and confident every step of the way. He was always on time - sometimes even early! Can't beat that.
Choose him. Period.
Dr. Levine was amazing from the beginning. We had been told by another fertility specialist that we should give fertility medications only one month and then go straight to IVF. Dr. Levine was optimistic and confident from the beginning that he could get us pregnant. And he was right!
I knew from a prior physician that I had diminished ovarian reserve (DOR). Brian correctly identified that I also had a luteal phase defect in that after I ovulated, the second half of my cycle was very short - on average only 8-10 days. This wasn't long enough for an embryo to implant even if my egg was getting fertilized. I had been treated with Clomid (despite a thin lining) and estrogen pills by my previous fertility specialist. He switched me to Letrozole (doesn't thin your lining), estrogen patches (works better than the pills), and progesterone suppositories which helped to lengthen my luteal phase. I truly think that was the key and if we had done that sooner we wouldn't have had so many failed cycles before finding the right combination of meds that finally helped us to get pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Liz Lewis)
Liz was always very responsive to emails and helped coordinate sending prescriptions to different pharmacies depending on where my husband or I were that was convenient for us.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The office is gorgeous. Dr. Levine did an amazing job designing the clinic. Everything is state of the art. Their ultrasounds especially are so advanced and give amazing picture quality. They have a great set-up with a large screen that is visible to the patient in addition to the regular screen that he was looking at. My husband also really enjoyed the coffee and snacks in the waiting room :) The staff was very well coordinated and very efficient. Each visit I had an ultrasound and blood draws and they always happened consecutively. There was no going back to the waiting room to wait in between.
As a concierge office there are definitely increased costs associated with seeing Dr. Levine compared to other fertility specialists in the city. My husband and I opted to see another fertility specialist first because they were covered by insurance. I think this plan worked well for us because we got a diagnosis and started the treatment process with the treatment being covered by insurance. We quickly switched to Dr. Levine after the initial testing and I am so glad that we did. He is worth every penny. His office also helped a lot with submitting expenses to my insurance company for things that would be covered like blood testing so we actually got some money back as well. Dr. Levine is absolutely worth every cent of the investment it is to see him.
We did not get into any details of embryo transfers because it wasn't part of our treatment plan.
CCRM New York

He [Dr. Brian Levine] recommended we take time off to help us heal psychologically, and was clearly concerned with our well-being overall. During our second cycle, he carefully monitored every step, and tweaked things as needed. He is incredibly responsive over email, and makes himself available for calls or questions regardless of whether it's a weekday or business hours. Dr. Levine is warm and friendly, and good at explaining the science behind things, which mattered to us as well.
For a retrieval and frozen embry transfer cycle, including ICSI, embryo biopsy and cryopresevation it was about $22,000. In addition, the CCS testing ran anywhere from $500-1,500 (depending on how many embryos). Note that if there isn't a viable embryo (so, no transfer), about $4,000 of the $22,000 could either be refunded to you or applied to another cycle. None of this includes the medications.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
I think I covered this in the section asking about why I was treated like a human and not a number. But, one other thing to note - I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant with a chromosomally perfect soon-to-be son. That's entirely because of Dr. Levine's abilities as a doctor - he took us from no viable embryos to a pregnancy in less than 6 months.
If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask, even off-hours over email. He'll respond in less than a day (sometimes even less than an hour!)
Dr. Levine was extremely caring and responsive while I was in his care. We did 2 retrieval cycles with him with full chromosomal testing. The first cycle failed to produce any healthy embryos and we were devastated. Dr. Levine spent a long time carefully explaining what the results meant, and also what he learned from them about our specific situation. He gave us some recommendations for how to proceed if we wanted to cycle again, and also what he thought our chance of success would be going forward. He recommended we take time off to help us heal psychologically, and was clearly concerned with our well-being overall. During our second cycle, he carefully monitored every step, and tweaked things as needed. He is incredibly responsive over email, and makes himself available for calls or questions regardless of whether it's a weekday or business hours. Dr. Levine is warm and friendly, and good at explaining the science behind things, which mattered to us as well.
The first cycle I believe was fairly standard - menopur and follistim. I had 10 eggs retrieved, 7 were mature, 6 successfully fertilized, 2 made it to blastocyst for testing, but 0 were healthy. Dr. Levine had me take 2 months off between cycles so that I could take some steps to improve my chances. I did acupuncture 2x a week, took a large CoQ-10 supplement daily, cooked nearly all of my meals myself with an eye towards minimizing insulin responses and eating unprocessed foods, reduced my work schedule and generally reduced my stress level. For the second cycle, he did the Lupron antagonist protocol. I only had 6 eggs retrieved, but all 6 fertilized. All 6 made it to blastocyst. 3 were healthy. We have transferred 1 of those 3 (which is now a 7-week pregnancy), and have the other 2 cryogenically frozen for future children.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff was kind and responsive. They provided good education regarding medication and how to administer it. They get to know you as a person and genuinely care about your treatment and how you're doing. The nursing staff sometimes struggles drawing blood (though, to be fair, I have notoriously difficult veins). In addition, sometimes the communication regarding drug changes and refills had to be initiated by me instead of by them.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
This clinic offers highly personalized and sophisticated fertility treatments. The space is relaxing (more like a spa than a clinic), clean, and conveniently located in Manhattan. When we were first choosing a clinic (after a disastrous 3 months at Columbia's practice), I called CCRM NY with some questions. Instead of directing me to their website or SART data, they actually were able to put me on the phone with the head of the embryo lab! She spent about a half hour on the phone with me answering all kinds of questions about IVF in general, and their specific practices. It was an impressive level of access, but that is just par for the course with CCRM NY. If you are a patient (or even a possible patient), they treat you with incredible attention, respect and consideration. It's basically the difference between a 3 Michelin star meal and McDonalds. I would recommend them to anyone considering fertility treatment.
Dr. Levine highly recommended an eSET because we had a very high quality embryo to use. He said that the other two embryos were a bit lower quality, and so if we ever have another transfer, we may want to consider doing both at once to help improve the odds. That said, he is generally opposed to multiple embryo transfer, as it is less healthy, even if it can help the odds.
CCRM New York

Warm, friendly, honest, good sense of humor, very optimistic, determined to get us the results we wanted. Our experience with Dr. Levine was one of the best I've had. We really felt like we were his only patients when we were in the office. When we finally got a positive pregnancy test after a few months of treatments, he had us come in on a Saturday morning before 9am to do an ultrasound immediately. Always available, always responsive and really went the extra mile.
The clinic [CCRM NY] is very expensive and they do not accept insurance. I believe we paid several hundred dollars for every visit and upwards of $1000 for IUI...Very clean, coffee and water in the waiting room. Nice relaxing music. Plenty of space so you're not sitting on top of each other. Billing took a bit longer than I would have hoped. I had to wait a few weeks to submit to insurance for payment b/c the billing office was behind. But they did take care of submitting everything to insurance which was really nice. Felt like white glove service.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Ask lots of questions. He does this all day everyday, so sometimes the details aren't explained fully. But he's very patient and there to answer all questions you have.
Great service in the front and back of office. They always answered the phone immediately and returned calls very quickly. Brian always called personally to deliver good and bad news. I felt like he was taking great care of me as he would a family member or friend.
We did Clomid for 2 months but my body didn't react as he wanted, so we switched to Letrozole bc Dr Levine thought my eggs would react better to this. He was right. On our first IUI on Letrozole, we got a positive!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
I only saw one nurse during the few months I was there. She was always sweet, remembered us and knew to use the small needle on me for bloodwork. She was also very optimistic and wished us good luck on the IUIs.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is very expensive and they do not accept insurance. I believe we paid several hundred dollars for every visit and upwards of $1000 for IUI.
CCRM New York

Brian's bedside manner is better than any fertility doctor that I have ever seen. In our first meeting to discuss treatment options with him, he spent an hour and half going through our individual case and the approach that he was going to take while carefully explaining in layman's terms what he was talking about...My partner had been on birth control for 10 years prior to meeting Dr. Levine as a way to suppress the chance of ovarian cancer because she is BRCA1 positive. She also had not had a period for that time. She first went through an egg retrieval at another institution and only yielded approximately 5 "mature" eggs. Dr. Levine recognized that, she had a condition, which is escaping me, that could be remedied by adding additional hormonal medicines. It is important to note that had she gone back to the first fertility institution they would have put her on the same protocol as the first time. With Dr. Levine, she was able to yield 29 eggs!
Approximately $20-$22K out of pocket. Drugs are not included in that figure...The clinic is brand new. Facilities are impeccable. Patients are on a first name basis with the staff and are treated very well...The nursing staff at CCRM is highly competent and completely compassionate with your situation. Obviously people would prefer not to be at a fertility clinic because it means there is some problem involved with procreation. The nursing staff is aware of this and makes the experience as painless as possible.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Brian, put simply, is a sweetheart who wants the best for his patients. He is compassionate to their individual situations and wants to achieve the best outcomes for all. He is extremely well read and versed in all of the latest techniques and procedures in the fertility world. I would recommend him over anyone in the NYC area, having seen fertility doctors at both Cornell and NYU. At those institutions you're treated like a number, whereas at CCRM you're treated as a human.
Trust the process.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Approximately $20-$22K out of pocket. Drugs are not included in that figure.
Dr. Levine will not implant more than two embryos.
CCRM New York
Under his care I was comfortable enough to try for my third child a fourth time. If I never met him, I never would have even tried again. He is an extremely positive individual and extraordinarily dedicated to his patients. I felt like he was only treating me ... knowing he was taking care to treat many. He delicately explained the risks and options. He encouraged questions and provided honest consultation. I would and have recommended him to many friends and friends of friends that ask me what they should do knowing my fertility journey is a long but successful one.
It is a CLEAN, relaxing, warm environment. There is always a smile at the door when you enter and when you leave. They only have the best on staff from the nurses, to the billing, to the embryologist, to the Doctors of course. The standards at CCRM are high and that made me comfortable.
Listen.
Dr Levine is extremely personable and compassionate. His smile speaks a thousand words. More importantly, he clinically treats each case and patient uniquely. I know my protocol was designed specifically for me and my body. If I was treated like a number a customized protocol would not happen.
Same as all my other cycles started with estrogen patch (however, I believe my dose was higher or longer with this cycle) then we used menopur and follistim. Different than my other cycles, he treated me like I had endometriosis even though I was not diagnosed with it based on what he saw at my retrieval. So I was also taking Lupron leading up to the cycle start as well as during the cycle. Also I was on progesterone shots as well as endometrin. In the past I was only on endometrin.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter Stitzer)
THE BEST in the industry. As are all the nurses at CCRM. Hunter was my consultant, my rock and my guide through this journey.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
In line with other clinics
no comment.
CCRM New York
Dr. Levine used a standard protocol for our case. We tried two IUIs which were unsuccessful before moving on to IVF. Egg retrial went smooth, and first transfer lead to a positive pregnancy...treated us with incredible kindness. I didn't feel like a number at all. The relationship between a patient and doctor grows into a friendship when you spend so much time working towards the same goal together.
CCRM was wonderful, I truly cannot express my gratitude. I would highly recommend CCRM. The office was clean and organized. The office knows you by name and gives you undivided attention. They have a great team in place to get you the best results...The nursing staff was absolutely incredible! This was another big reason why we went with CCRM. They were compassionate and very responsive to any questions I had. I always felt like I was safe and taken care of. Thank you to all the wonderful nurses and all the hard work that they do!
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Our experience with Dr. Levine was easy, stress free, and actually enjoyable. During such a difficult time he made it the best experience it could have been. I felt like he was ALWAYS available, and I truly felt like he cared about the success of our outcome. He is just as invested in you and your results as you are, I promise you that! Dr. Levine is so pleasant and more importantly very knowledgeable. He created the perfect plan for us and it worked. From the very first time I met Dr. Levine and his entire staff, I knew we were in good hands. I feel like we made the best decision by not wasting time and going with their practice. Thank you to Dr. Levine and the wonderful CCRM team for their support and kindness.
Do not waste time, trust in Dr. Levine & his incredible staff!
Dr. Levine treated us with incredible kindness. I didn't feel like a number at all. The relationship between a patient and doctor grows into a friendship when you spend so much time working towards the same goal together.
Dr. Levine used a standard protocol for our case. We tried two IUIs which were unsuccessful before moving on to IVF. Egg retrial went smooth, and first transfer lead to a positive pregnancy. Hardest decision is having to say yes to moving on to IVF but glad we did it as soon as Dr. Levine recommended it.
Approximately $22k
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
He [Dr. Levine] spent a lot of time with us during our consultations. He reviewed my previous records thoroughly and had good input on what our plan should be. We were able to speak on the phone and email with him regularly. He was very personable toward me and my husband during our visits...He had lots of good ideas about how to change our treatment protocol to increase chances of success given that we saw him trying for our sixth attempt.
For monitoring, they [CCRM] give you a time slot so it works well and you don’t wait too long. The billing department is useful and gets back to your questions in a reasonable amount of time. Communicating with the nurses through the patient portal didn’t always lead to getting your questions answered quickly...Initially I thought I was assigned a nurse to work with but in the end got calls and communication from various nurses. The patient portal is the main way to communicate with the nurses but I did not find that it was very efficient.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
He had lots of good ideas about how to change our treatment protocol to increase chances of success given that we saw him trying for our sixth attempt. He wanted to leave no stone unturned and made sure that I had hysterosalpingogram performed and recommended an excellent doctor to do it. He recommended my husband have a karyotype. He looked into my prolactin levels and wanted to make sure to address the slight elevation. He wanted me to look into my questionable aspirin allergy in case I needed anti-coagulation in the future. He was very, very thorough. We agreed to do a frozen cycle although we were more interested in a fresh cycle. It seems they don’t do many fresh cycles there. They also encourage we do PGD testing. Given our past experience with high numbers of 5 day embryos (13 blasts in 4 cycles) and only 1 normal by PGD which was transferred but did not work, we did not want to do PGD testing this time around. The only unexpected issue was that we expected a lot from the laboratory and the incubators there at CCRM which he explained were top notch. Given we agreed to a frozen cycle, they pushed our 7 embryos past 5 days which had never been done with the previous IVF clinic we used. He explained they looked good at day 3 and then started to slow down and then basically stopped developing. So we never got to the transfer stage.
It seems their standard is the frozen cycle with PGD testing.
He spent a lot of time with us during our consultations. He reviewed my previous records thoroughly and had good input on what our plan should be. We were able to speak on the phone and email with him regularly. He was very personable toward me and my husband during our visits.
He used a lupron flare where I used lupron prior to stimulation and during stimulation. I was put on 225 menopur and 225 of Goyal f and triggered with HCG. They retrieved 9 embryos, 7 of which were fertilized by ICSI.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
For monitoring, they give you a time slot so it works well and you don’t wait too long. The billing department is useful and gets back to your questions in a reasonable amount of time. Communicating with the nurses through the patient portal didn’t always lead to getting your questions answered quickly. Communicating with the doctor in the beginning when we first met with Dr. Levine was easy. It seemed as Dr. Levine got busier it become tougher to schedule times to talk.
13K for freeze all cycle without PGD testing. FET would’ve been an additional 5K.
We were interested in transferring all of our embryos when the time to increase our chances, especially given we were not PGD testing and given my advanced age. He was reluctant to transfer more than 2. Unfortunately, we never got to that stage.
CCRM New York
He [Dr. Brian Levine] was also ALWAYS available! Every random question or fear, he called us back the same day and answered emails at all hours of the day, I really don’t know how he does it! You feel like you are his only patient, you have 100% of his attention...Dr. Levine was so nice and cheerful, especially when going through something that can be scary. He completely picked up on my and my husbands moods and was there to make us feel better, explain every step and reassure us both.
[CCRM New York was a] Very clean clinic, waiting room makes you feel at home. Also extremely accommodating with early morning time slots, I was coming in every few days for blood work and could not take time off work for all of these appointments (and didn’t want to tell work either) and I was able to get 8am or 830am appointments every single time! I was never late for work once...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was so nice and cheerful, especially when going through something that can be scary. He completely picked up on my and my husbands moods and was there to make us feel better, explain every step and reassure us both. He was also ALWAYS available! Every random question or fear, he called us back the same day and answered emails at all hours of the day, I really don’t know how he does it! You feel like you are his only patient, you have 100% of his attention
He is without a doubt worth every penny. I have recommended him and CCRM to everyone who is trying to get pregnant
Dr. Levine was beyond amazing from our first meeting, I was nervous and my husband and I were fed up with trying to get pregnant but the thought of seeing a fertility doctor was scary & also brings up “omg something is wrong” which we never wanted obviously. I remember in our first meeting Dr Levine saying “look I get it, you see everyone getting pregnant on Facebook and your like ‘why not me?!” Which is exactly how I felt a million times and I knew he actually got it
We were lucky enough to get pregnant naturally after the HSG test. We went through all initial work- sonograms to check uterus, blood work to track ovulation, HSG test, etc. Dr Levine even called us on a weekend over the summer to tell us I was ovulating, and sure enough we got pregnant that weekend
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff was amazing, they would know what we were coming in for before even calling us from the waiting room. I remember coming in for bloodwork to confirm my pregnancy and the nurse telling me congratulations- the first person to say it out loud to me! I almost burst into tears I was so happy
CCRM New York
Dr. Levine absolutely changed the way I thought about my healthcare... He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor. I felt that we had truly partnered in my care, I was empowered and had all the information, and felt like he was my advocate. HE was also a human with me, and we had normal 2017 communications, like via email and text. It really felt like he was invested in my results and my outcome... A minor example s that he actually had picked out a song especially for me for when I was receiving my anesthesia. How many doctors think about individual patients to that extent?!
I have zero negative to say here [about CCRM]. It felt like a spa for my eggs. I always felt like a priority. From day 1, Stephanie at the front desk, knew and remembered my name, as if we'd known eachother forever. Gina is the sweetest and most helpful person. They made this process so easy and I felt so taken care of...[NURSES] I truly miss them! They were beyond competent, and so so lovely. Everyone there seems like they had a personality/culture fit test. There is seriously not a single bad egg, bad mood, or bad attitude person there.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
As I said in my earlier statement, Dr. Levine is the best doctor I have come across in any field. He has revolutionized the way I think about my healthcare in general. He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor, and you can tell that is so important to him. He was truly invested in me as a person, and my success. He factored in things like how certain decisions would affect me emotionally and psychically. Not only did he treat ME like a human, but HE was an authentic human as well. We communicated like normal 2017 humans, via email and text, on the regular. He was available for every single question and concern I had, and I felt empowered in my care and the decision making. At the same time, I trusted him completely. A minor example s that he actually had picked out a song especially for me for when I was receiving my anesthesia. How many doctors think about individual patients to that extent?!
RUN DON'T WALK TO SEE HIM AND DON'T EVEN WASTE YOUR TIME CONSIDERING ANOTHER DOCTOR
Dr. Levine absolutely changed the way I thought about my healthcare and doctor patient relationships in general. He is the anti-paternalistic traditional doctor. I felt that we had truly partnered in my care, I was empowered and had all the information, and felt like he was my advocate. HE was also a human with me, and we had normal 2017 communications, like via email and text. It really felt like he was invested in my results and my outcome. I could not recommend any doctor in any field more highly than Dr. Levine.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I have zero negative to say here. It felt like a spa for my eggs. I always felt like a priority. From day 1, Stephanie at the front desk, knew and remembered my name, as if we'd known eachother forever. Gina is the sweetest and most helpful person. They made this process so easy and I felt so taken care of. I wish they could manage every part of my life.
$10K flat plus medications (About $7K for me)
CCRM New York
the time we spent with Dr. Levine was with utmost respect, care and compassion about our specific situation... Dr. Levine was almost never in a rush. He took the time to talk to us , hear us and always responded to our questions whether in person, via email or sometimes even text messages when we were nervous...Dr. Levine focused on asking very detailed questions about our history, our family history and my wife's pregnancy history. What we most appreciated was that while he clearly understood our numbers, he took the time to understand our priorities... At each step of the way, Dr. Levine took the time to talk to us personally and explain us the process, the risks and the chances of success.
At CCRM we found the staff to highly professional, well trained, caring and most importantly very responsive to all our questions. The nurses always took the time to explain the treatment, laid out a specific calendar customized just for my wife, and did a great job of giving us instructions based on her blood work after each visit. I really can't think of any weaknesses...There were 4-5 nurses but each of them knew our case, and any one of them could answer our questions. That was tremendous. It also helped if any one person was out of office...$21000 for a single cycle retrieval and transfer all the way up to first ultrasound.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Brian Levine has been by far among the highest blessings we had in our life over the course of our fertility journey. Our journey began in a state of panic when my wife learned that her ovarian reserve, her FSH levels pointed towards essentially a diminished ovarian reserve, poor egg quality that helped explained a couple of miscarriages she had naturally. Through online research, we determined that her numbers may not even qualify us for many IVF clinics because the possibility of a pregnancy was very low and naturally clinics would see that working against their success statistics. Dr. Levine didn't once use numbers to determine whether he would see us or treat us. He made the time right away and sat down with us and focused on listening to us. At our very first appointment, Dr. Levine focused on asking very detailed questions about our history, our family history and my wife's pregnancy history. What we most appreciated was that while he clearly understood our numbers, he took the time to understand our priorities, and why the pregnancy was important to us. After listening to us for a while, he very thoughtfully pondered our options and then explained them to us. He gave us a clear understanding of our chances and then laid out a plan for how to start. My wife and I left the office feeling hopeful that at least we were going to have a strong partner in this journey irrespective of where it led us. Thereafter began a year long journey that started with an IUI and two IVF cycles. At each step of the way, Dr. Levine took the time to talk to us personally and explain us the process, the risks and the chances of success. He also took the time to give us clinical depth about why we were seeing certain results such as a disappointing first IUI and no embryos from the first IVF cycle. After our first IVF cycle, we were at a very disheartening cross-road about whether to keep trying or abandon our efforts. Dr. Levine gave us not just the positive courage but a solid, scientific and statistical understanding and the exact treatment that he planned to pursue based on the learning from the first cycle. He also coordinated some natural treatment for my wife such as accupuncture and yoga where he made personal calls to the acupuncture doctor to coordinate the treatment path. At no point did Dr. Levine pressure us to jump right into the next cycle. He cautioned towards making sure my wife's body was ready. We took our time and then resumed another cycle that commenced in a positive pregnancy for my wife (currently 11 weeks and 4 days). Now we have transitioned to an OB GYN and Dr. Levine on his own makes an effort to stay in touch about my wife's progress. We can go on and on but all in all i would advise anyone that few (if any) are lucky to go through an IVF and get straightforward results. It is always a journey. Every patient is unique, and brings their own circumstances. You want a doctor who is going to meet you where you are in your journey. Dr. Levine is exactly that doctor.
I would say take the time to do your research and ask questions. It is important for Dr. Levine to know that you are personally engaged in the process. However, don't push your own method or agenda based on your research. Dr. Levine is experienced, knowledgeable and has done thousands of retrievals and transfers. Don't read into his youthfulness and positivism any more than he always you to leave happy from his office (no matter how hard the circumstances). He knows what he is doing, is advised by a very strong team and will keep your interests in mind.
Not once in our entire experience with CCRM NY team and specifically Dr. Levine did we ever feel like a number. Every interaction whether it was making an appointment, following up on a billing question, requesting directions on medications and/or most importantly the time we spent with Dr. Levine was with utmost respect, care and compassion about our specific situation. It was always amazing to see that everyone always knew where we were in the cycle, the protocol we were following, our history and our concerns. Dr. Levine was almost never in a rush. He took the time to talk to us , hear us and always responded to our questions whether in person, via email or sometimes even text messages when we were nervous. I would go as far as saying that my wife and I felt like we were the ONLY patients at CCRM because of the love, care, and time we received. We are so grateful to Dr. Levine and his team for the journey they brought us on and the results they delivered. <I will call out that the online survey here does not allow for "Current Active Pregnancy". As such we have selected Live Birth - Singleton as the option even though my wife is 11 weeks 4 days pregnant at this point>
We started with an IUI with Clomid treatment that did not result in a positive pregnancy. We were aware the chances are low. On the first IVF cycle we used a standard protocol of Follistom, Menopur and Lupron shots every day, followed by an HCG trigger and retrieval. On the second cycle Dr. Levine used a protocol of Follistom, Menopur, Cetrotide and Lupron towards the end, that resulted in many more eggs and higher quality as we had fertilization. Calcium and ICSi were used to help with Fertilization. Following the genetic testing, he put my wife on birth control pill for 5 weeks, with lupron shots the last 2 weeks in the evening. Leading up to the transfer and thereafter he used a combination of progresterone shots, supposetries and estrogen patches. <happy to provide more detail if you need it>
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter Stitzer, Elizabeth Lewis, Cara Wade and Elizabeth Katz)
The nurse, care coordinator is a crucial part of the team and the process as you go through an IVF cycle. At CCRM we found the staff to highly professional, well trained, caring and most importantly very responsive to all our questions. The nurses always took the time to explain the treatment, laid out a specific calendar customized just for my wife, and did a great job of giving us instructions based on her blood work after each visit. I really can't think of any weaknesses. On occasion the timing of instructions could get a little delayed because they received the blood from us late and/or it was very busy. However, they maintained a very high standard of always getting us instructions for treatment every day. As anyone who has been thru this journey would tell you - needles become your close friends, and often an unnerving part of the process. The nurses at CCRM showed us and even at times administered the shot for my wife so i can see and then follow at home. When my wife finally got a positive result, the team at CCRM reached out personally and congratulated her and gave her very warm greetings. It just goes out to show that these are people who really love what they do and want every patient to go home with the results they want. They make each patient feel like they are the only ones at CCRM. The best part about this team was that they all backed each other up and everyone knew our history and our protocol. There were 4-5 nurses but each of them knew our case, and any one of them could answer our questions. That was tremendous. It also helped if any one person was out of office.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
I'll say that the clinic itself is only as good as the people and doctors that work there. To that end, all my comments to now about Dr. Levine, his team and his nursing team truly speak for the value and experience of CCRM NY. With that said, the clinic has amazing facilities. They are located well, easy to get to (particularly when you have to go there frequently), have world class facilities and a very good embryology team that is very responsive when you are trying to get a daily status on the embryos development. Another SUPER important member of the team were Stephanie and Gina, the front desk team that booked our appointments and checked us in. They were superb, and always very accommodating of our schedule. They were often the folks we interacted with the most and we really loved our experience with them. I would be remiss if i didn't acknowledge their contribution and support on our journey. CCRM NY just opened in New York a few years ago and so i can imagine that as time goes and they grow more, they will likely need more space and facilities.
$21000 for a single cycle retrieval and transfer all the way up to first ultrasound. The costs were split usually as approximately $8000 for transfer and supporting protocols, and $11000 for retrieval, and about $1000 for anesthesia during retrieval. This does not include cost of any injectable hormones or post-transfer patches/supposetries.
Dr. Levine did not have a preference. We approached him with a desire to have one child as a sibling for our son who was born six years ago.
CCRM New York
Dr. Levine was amazing and treated my husband and I like we were the most important patients he had. He was responsive, always answered all of our questions in great detail and is extremely knowledgeable...From the minute we met him during our consultation to the last appointment, he was always energetic, positive, informative and caring. He was always easy to reach and addressed all of my questions and concerns in a timely fashion. I really could not have asked for better care.
The nursing staff [at CCRM NY] was amazing. They were always available to help answer any questions and emailed me my instructions in a timely manner each day. Whenever I encountered them at the office, they were always helpful and pleasant...Everyone from the front desk staff to all of the doctors far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Levine was my doctor but all of the staff and doctors knew me by first name and always showed a genuine interest in my progress and care...The facility itself is state of the art and super clean.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was the most amazing medical professional I have ever seen. From the minute we met him during our consultation to the last appointment, he was always energetic, positive, informative and caring. He was always easy to reach and addressed all of my questions and concerns in a timely fashion. I really could not have asked for better care.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff was amazing. They were always available to help answer any questions and emailed me my instructions in a timely manner each day. Whenever I encountered them at the office, they were always helpful and pleasant.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM NY is amazing! Everyone from the front desk staff to all of the doctors far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Levine was my doctor but all of the staff and doctors knew me by first name and always showed a genuine interest in my progress and care. After having gone to a different clinic, it was night and day with CCRM being the absolute best! Even after being discharged to an OB, Dr. Levine continued the answer my questions without hesitation and in a very timely fashion. The facility itself is state of the art and super clean. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Levine and the entire CCRM NY team to anyone looking for top notch treatment.
Approx $16,000 for retrieval and $5,000 for frozen embryo transfer
He had a strong preference to only transfer one embryo given our situation. We did IVF for PGD and not fertility issues so he was confident that a single embryo was the way to go and it worked on the first transfer!
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine treats each patient based on their own circumstances, so feel comfortable that you are getting individualized care...Dr. Levine made me feel very comfortable. He was proactive in telling me results and next steps, and made sure I was okay with the plan before moving forward...He was compassionate and understood the emotions involved with trying to conceive. He was also patient with my questions/concerns, and was careful to make a plan "with" me rather than for me...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine was very hands on and thorough. I never felt that I was a burden, like I did at Cornell where I was previously a patient. He was compassionate and understood the emotions involved with trying to conceive. He was also patient with my questions/concerns, and was careful to make a plan "with" me rather than for me. I felt that I got the best care available, and am very lucky to have been at CCRM! Thank you!!
Dr. Levine treats each patient based on their own circumstances, so feel comfortable that you are getting individualized care. Trust him and you are in the best hands!
Dr. Levine wanted me to try lezatrol after not getting pregnant on 4 cycles of clomid. He felt my body was capable of getting pregnant without IVF so wanted to try a different drug. He monitored the eggs and was very patient waiting for them to be exactly at the right stage before triggering me to ovulate. I felt rushed at Weil Cornell, like they wanted to just trigger me and didn't care if my follicles were really ready.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Hunter )
I think Hunter was my primary nurse, however I spoke to Dr. Levine in person and over the phone more than I spoke to any nurse. Hunter was great, though!!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
CCRM feels like walking into a spa. It is quiet, has orchids, lots of seating, not crowded. The staff is so welcoming, they remembered my name after one visit. They were so encouraging and brightened my day! They seemed truly happy for me when I got pregnant! The snacks beverages are a great touch. The "comfy room" where I had my IUIs had real bed sheets and pillow, and was much appreciated. I immediately became calmer once I switched to CCRM, these details helped to calm the otherwise stressful experience of trying to conceive.
350-400 per visit. Sperm wash and IUI more.
CCRM New York

From the minute we met Dr. Levine, he treated us with utmost care and respect. Of course he wanted to fully understand our medical history, but he also cared about us as human beings. He asked questions about us as people and always remembered small details about our family...he responds almost immediately to any questions or concerns, and he has a great sense of humor during what can often be a stressful situation.
The entire [CCRM NY] clinic is excellent. Every single person we came into contact with was always professional and kind. The women at the front desk were awesome, the nurses were responsive both in person and through email, and of course the doctors are all wonderful...He [Dr. Levine] asked questions about us as people and always remembered small details about our family...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is the best doctor I have ever seen. He was completely honest about expectations, he stayed positive throughout the process, he is incredibly smart, he is kind, he responds almost immediately to any questions or concerns, and he has a great sense of humor during what can often be a stressful situation. My husband and I both absolutely loved him.
Trust him.
We tried timed intercourse with clomid one time. Because it had been so many years of trying to conceive, and because we had done clomid with my regular OB prior to fertility treatments, we moved on to IVF. We did one round and later did a frozen embryo transfer, and we now have a beautiful son!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
They were all fantastic and so helpful!
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The entire clinic is excellent. Every single person we came into contact with was always professional and kind. The women at the front desk were awesome, the nurses were responsive both in person and through email, and of course the doctors are all wonderful.
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine knew every last detail about my case, my meds, my numbers, literally EVERYTHING! I saw him every time I went! If I had any questions, I would email him and he would always get back to me. He cares!... He is the smartest, nicest, and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is not there to take your money; he is there to get you pregnant. Before going to Dr. Levine, I was told to get a surrogate, and after my first IVF transfer with Levine I am now 15 weeks pregnant.
CCRM waiting room is like a nice hotel lobby. The women at the front desk know you by first name and you have to make appointments for monitoring hours so it’s not overflowing with women/a warehouse like many other places in the city. The women who take your blood are so sweet and good, I never felt the needle. All the nurses were extremely, nice, caring, and helpful as well. Bottom line, do not waste your money or time anywhere else!
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
, Dr. Levine, seriously a Godsend. He is the smartest, nicest, and most caring doctor I have ever met. He is not there to take your money; he is there to get you pregnant. Before going to Dr. Levine, I was told to get a surrogate, and after my first IVF transfer with Levine I am now 15 weeks pregnant. I tried one protocol for a transfer and Dr. Levine wasn’t thrilled with my lining and wasn’t going to do a “sympathy” transfer and had me try a second protocol, which he was happy with and the transfer worked! I would 100% recommend Dr. Levine!
Do not waste your time or money anywhere else! Dr. Levine is the absolute best!!!
Around $24K
CCRM New York
Dr. Levine gave me advice via email before I even had a one on one consultation with him and that's when I knew I wanted him to treat me. He took the time to explain every single step, the other doctors as well, his nursing staff, embryology staff and office staff are all knowledgeable and treat you like a person not a number. Everyone was a dream to work with and even the appointments were kept on time and they accommodated me as much as possible. I would recommend Dr. Levine and CCRM NY without question.
Every staff member [CCRM New York] greeted me with my name & they each took the time to speak to me in a normal fashion & not rush me at each appointment.... Their strength is their knowledge. I knew from the moment I walked into the office that I would be in great hands and they made every step easy to deal with & communicated everything & constantly answered all my questions and concerns....Every nursing staff member was excellent.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Listen to him, follow his advice & do exactly as he suggests. He was a excellent to work with!
Every staff member greeted me with my name & they each took the time to speak to me in a normal fashion & not rush me at each appointment.
I don't remember off hand my protocol but I know when I had my first consult I just had an IUI with another clinic and he told me to take a few months off & start fresh with him. It was the best advice he gave me and I truly think it made a huge difference.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Elana)
Every nursing staff member was excellent.
I don't recall
CCRM New York
Feel free to email him any of your questions or concerns. He [Dr. Levine] is more then happy to respond and he does really care about his patients...From the very first visit, dr Levine put me atease and explained the whole process slowly andpatiently, answering my many questions... Always optimistic and thorough. Having now successfully given birth, I have nothing but positive memories left.
Five star boutique service is what you can expect [at CCRM NY]...She [nurse] was reassuring and explained everything in detail as this was all new to me...As modern as you can expect a new state of the art clinic to be. They go the extra mile with the little details such as heated blankets (which was a nice bonus) and at schedule appointments at accommodating times woth a lot of flexibility to the patient. I did once get there late they were very understanding. A top notch experience.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Brian is amazing, explained everything really well and shows utmost patience when I persisted with many questions. Always optimistic and thorough. Having now successfully given birth, I have nothing but positive memories left.
Feel free to email him any of your questions or concerns. He is more then happy to respond and he does really care about his patients.
Five star boutique service is what you can expect atSisirm. From the very first visit, dr Levine put me atease and explained the whole process slowly andpatiently, answering my many questions. The entirestaff was friendly and accommodating at all times.We were successful after the first try and we welcomed our little princess just a few weeks ago.
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Cara)
She was reassuring and explained everything in detail as this was all new to me.
Between 30-40K which included medication. The clinic itself was 22K
Since we only had one embryp left. It was not relevant.
CCRM New York

Clinic [CCRM - NY] is clean, professional, beautiful quiet setting. They generally run on time. I found the stff extremlly helpful in managing appointments and orders from outside labs...LOVE the nursing staff. My only extremlly petty complaint is that many of them were pregnant and I felt that was sort of a slap in the face to many of the women who were having such a hard time....around 20K for each cycle....If you, like me, got to a point on this journey where you just wanted the cold hard facts with no BS and no coddling, this is not the
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine is a wonderful person and a great doctor. However, he is very young and with that youth comes an aspect of being uncomfortable delivering news taht may not be what the patient wants to hear. For someone who wants a super positive person always giving them the best most optimitic outlook, this is the Dr for you. If you, like me, got to a point on this journey where you just wanted the cold hard facts with no BS and no coddling, this is not the Dr for you. The false sense of optimism was somehow more crushing than dealing with the realities of my situation. I am still not pregnant.
undertsand that his heart is in teh right place, but you are always going to hear the "glass half full" explanation- regardless of statistics and odds.
Dr. Levine is very available and extremely personable. He always runs on time and answers emails obsessively.
i did 2 different protcols- antagonist with menopur and follistim and then a lurpon microdose.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Clinic is clean, professional, beautiful quiet setting. They generally run on time. I found the stff extremlly helpful in managing appointments and orders from outside labs. I am curious to know what their current success rates are as compared to the national averages. But overall I do recommend this clinic.
around 20K for each cycle.
What specific things went wrong at CCRM New York?

2017, 15 Eggs Frozen
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Levine was extremely personable, very responsive to emails/phone calls, and cared about your story and why you were there..... I did the antagonist protocol for oocyte freezing. I started with the patch and then once injections started I did Menopur and Follistim.... I first used another fertility clinic in NYC, but when I heard that CCRM was opening an office here, I switched immediately. Infertility is a scary and nerve-racking process to begin with, and Dr. Levine made it incredibly less so. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was personable from the beginning. He is extremely responsive to e-mails, phone calls, etc. He takes the time to recommend treatment that is specific to your case, and not just a textbook protocol
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
I first used another fertility clinic in NYC, but when I heard that CCRM was opening an office here, I switched immediately. Infertility is a scary and nerve-racking process to begin with, and Dr. Levine made it incredibly less so. I cannot say enough good things about him. He was personable from the beginning. He is extremely responsive to e-mails, phone calls, etc. He takes the time to recommend treatment that is specific to your case, and not just a textbook protocol.
Do not waste your time with other doctors, go straight to Brian right away. Also, I know the fact that insurance may or may not cover you is scary, but it is worth it to see Brian.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
And the nurses at CCRM...where do I begin?! They make you feel warm and welcome, even though you are scared and nervous. They ALL remember your name and are extremely efficient with bloodwork. Even the receptionist is welcoming. Do not waste your time at other clinics, go straight to CCRM.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Strengths: Ease of making appointments, low wait time, friendly staff.
$14000

Investment Banker
Dr. Levine honestly made me feel like I was his only patient. I went into this process having read online that with numbers like mine egg donation would be he only way forward...We used an aggressive protocol due to my DOR. I believe it was micro-dose Lurton flare. I did micro dose lurpon morning and night as well as two vials menopur in the morning and 300 units Gonal-F at night.
The compassion of the entire staff [at CCRM NY] is evident from the moment you c all to make an appointment. They are friendly and nothing is rushed. Everyone greets you by your first name as there is no feeling as if you're just a number...IVF was around $9k per cycle plus meds and charges surgery (anesthesia, etc). But my insurance covered most.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dr. Levine honestly made me feel like I was his only patient. I went into this process having read online that with numbers like mine egg donation would be he only way forward but Dr. Levine explained he strengths of their lab and science and how we would work through this together for the best possible outcome. He was always available to speak either via email or phone and no question was ignored.
Take a deep breath and trust in the process. Educate yourself but also don't overwhelm yourself with the copious internet blogs. Allow yourself to trust in the experience and care of CCRM.
From the moment I made the appointment and first met Dr. Levine and his staff I felt immediately more at ease. The entire staff was truly amazing. It sounds weird but I actually miss seeing and chatting with the nurses everyday!
Describe your experience with your nurse at CCRM New York. (Assigned nurse: Liz)
The entire nursing staff was so friendly, compassionate and truly exceptional. I felt at ease through the entire process.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The compassion of the entire staff is evident from the moment you c all to make an appointment. They are friendly and nothing is rushed. Everyone greets you by your first name as there is no feeling as if you're just a number.
Na
CCRM New York

He [Dr. Levine] is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable and does everything to give the patient the best outcome possible.... Intelligent and detail oriented. He will look at all angles of your patient history and ensure the best outcome possible. On top of that, he has a great sense of humor and connects with patients making them feel at ease during this difficult time.
The clinic [CCRM New York] is absolutely spotless and has state of the art equipment. It is centrally located and feels more like a wellness center than a clinic. Wait times are super short and sweetened with free coffee and fizzy water.... The staff is competent and everyone is a sweetheart. I dont have a single negative thing to say about them.... He [Dr. Levine] is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Dont hesitate! Go speak to Brian.
He is the best doctor I've seen on my long journey. Explains the details, is honest about the actual chances, very knowledgeable and does everything to give the patient the best outcome possible.
Changed protocol and monitored everything closely. I produced the most eggs in any of my 6 cycles in the 2 cycles with him. Surgeries went better and I recovered faster.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic is absolutely spotless and has state of the art equipment. It is centrally located and feels more like a wellness center than a clinic. Wait times are super short and sweetened with free coffee and fizzy water.
insurance covered a large portion
we did PGS and transferred a normal embryo. It implanted and am currently pregnant
CCRM New York

Dr. Levine was so warm and compassionate during the entire process. We felt like we were very well taken care of, and not at all like a number. He is very helpful, especially in tough situations. ... He totally understands us and takes a human centered approach to our care. He was an excellent communicator and we felt like we had someone in our corner trying to help us achieve our goal. ...
Compared to others, it’s a nice experience. This is important when you’re there almost every day for weeks. The atmosphere [CCRM NY] is lovely, the staff is friendly, and you’re made to feel good when you’re there. ... The nurses are simply amazing. So personal and helpful. I felt like I was in the best hands with them. They were super responsive and comforting. ... He [Dr. Levine] explained that single embryo transfer was best given our age and number of embryos available
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
He totally understands us and takes a human centered approach to our care. He was an excellent communicator and we felt like we had someone in our corner trying to help us achieve our goal. Coming from another, larger clinic, we felt much more at home with Dr. Levine. He was willing to try new and different approaches to help us get pregnant.
Go see him first
Antihistamine protocol- because I have an autoimmune disease. Currently pregnant
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
Compared to others, it’s a nice experience. This is important when you’re there almost every day for weeks. The atmosphere is lovely, the staff is friendly, and you’re made to feel good when you’re there.
Around $25k
He explained that single embryo transfer was best given our age and number of embryos available
CCRM New York

At the first consult Dr. Levine was patient and methodical with his approach toward me and continued this approach until I became pregnant successfully. He provided all of his personal contact information to me at the first consult and answered every email/phone call I ever made to him within minutes/hours...Dr. Levine believed in me, when I thought my days of being able to have my own biological child were over. I was at the end of my infertility journey, when I met him and I thank God everyday for placing him in my path.
The individualized care received was great for a big clinic [CCRM-NY]. I never felt like I could reach my doctor or the staff at any time...The nurses answered all my questions and were very compassionate....$21,000 for IVF including FET transfer and pgs testing..Be sure to have an educated grasp of your treatment history, if any, and explore with him [Dr. Levine] your thoughts and listen/Believe in his approach withyoir treatment...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Be sure to have an educated grasp of your treatment history, if any, and explore with him your thoughts and listen/Believe in his approach withyoir treatment.
My IVF protocol was clomid 2 x a day, estrogen patch priming, steroid, 300 follistim, 150 menopur. FET I did the antihistamine protocol and the usual progesterone/estrogen protocol too.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nurses answered all my questions and were very compassionate.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The individualized care received was great for a big clinic. I never felt like I could reach my doctor or the staff at any time.
$21,000 for IVF including FET transfer and pgs testing

2021, Unknown Success
3 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Levine took the time to thoroughly review my extensive prior medical records. I was impressed by his commitment to treating me as an individual...He is extremely busy but my appointments never felt rushed. He would answer all of my questions with clear answers and called me personally with results...Trust him and ask questions...My experience as Dr. Levine’s patient was excellent...
CCRM in NY has an incredible lab. We had excellent results during my first cycle and I attribute much of this to the quality of the lab. The results truly exceeded our expectations and statistics. I have full confidence in CCRM’s laboratory staff...Overall the nursing staff is excellent. I’ve always been able to get through to someone over the phone right away. However one two occasions I failed to receive a response to questions that I posed...
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
My experience as Dr. Levine’s patient was excellent. He is extremely busy but my appointments never felt rushed. He would answer all of my questions with clear answers and called me personally with results.
Trust him and ask questions.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
$21K plus approximately $7K for medications.
Our goal is to transfer one embryo at a time.

2016 - 2018, Unknown Success
Dr. Levine personally returned my calls and emails, answered my questions, and offers alternative treatments. ... I feel that Dr. Levine is personable, sensitive, compassionate, and stressed the importance of remaining positive and maintaining faith in the One Above. He recognizes the plight of his patientsand is attentive to questions and concerns. ... Estrogen patch to raise estradiol, birth control pills like provera to bring on a period, Clomid, Clomid-letrozol
The clinic’s office staff [CCRM NY] are friendly and personable, professional, competent and accommodating. ... I find the nurses to be patient and sweet as well. ...The nursing staff are friendly and patient. ... It’s easy to make and confirm appointments, and they work with your schedule. ... From the time I arrived at the office, I was seen pretty quickly. ... Dr. Levine personally returned my calls and emails, answered my questions, and offers alternative treatments.
How was your experience with Brian Levine at CCRM New York?
Do everything that you can to practice healthy eating habits, destress, exercise, practice self-care, and make your appointment!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CCRM New York.
The nursing staff are friendly and patient.
Describe your experience with CCRM New York.
The clinic’s office staff are friendly and personable, professional, competent and accommodating. It’s easy to make and confirm appointments, and they work with your schedule. I find the nurses to be patient and sweet as well. From the time I arrived at the office, I was seen pretty quickly.