Available by cell phone
San Diego, CA 92108
Temecula
44274 George Cushman Court
Temecula, CA 92592
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Brooke Friedman to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend San Diego Fertility Center to a friend?
My only complaint would be that I wish I got to interact with Dr Friedman more. The times I was able to she was understanding, compassionate but also realistic. My favorite interaction with Dr Friedman was our first FET. She seemed so genuinely excited for us and did a great job talking us through all of the steps. ... Dr Friedman preferred we start with one embryo due to the risk of multiples.
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Just know that you won't interact with her as much as you would assume
Describe the protocols Brooke Friedman used in your cycles at San Diego Fertility Center and their degree of success.
We first tried 2 clomid IUIs then switched to a another medicine for the 3rd IUI. All 3 resulted in negative pregnancy tests. For my IVF egg retrieval, I did Gonal F and Menopur with Cetrotide. This results in 21 eggs retrieved and 9 frozen embryos. For my FET, I did estrogen and PIO. Transfer was successful but miscarried at 8w+2d.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marissela Mckee)
My care coordinator was fine. My only complaint was that there were multiple times I felt like a number rather than a patient. It was clear she didnt look at my chart before responding to questions (ex. when I was having issues before my FET and emailed her about them, she responded with something about clomid which I had not been on in months). The other nurses that handled my monitoring appointments and blood work were all wonderful.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Majority of the clinic staff are wonderful and compassionate, but I did have several interactions that I thought could have been handled differently. I had a front desk girl start to say how she and her husband werent desperate enough yet to start treatments and then immediately caught herself. Days after my miscarriage (right before Christmas) I had staff asking me if I had any fun plans for the holiday. It wasnt mean-spirited but I do feel that in these situations knowing things like that could impact those suffering through a loss should be part of their standard care training. My only other specific complaint was the day we had our ultrasound and found out the baby didnt have a heartbeat anymore. Our nurse that day said it so matter-of-fact and left the room to get the doctor. As they escorted us to the doctors office I saw our nurse setting up for a staff party or something in the break room. Again, this wasnt mean-spirited but I feel like extra caution needs to be taken in these clinics to avoid their patients feeling like numbers. To me, in that extremely emotional moment, seeing the person that had just told me I lost a baby setting up for a party really bothered me. Something as easy as shutting the door to the break room could have avoided that feeling for me, but again, I know there was no bad intent from the staff. I would assume most of the staff have not been through fertility treatments so some of these things that, anywhere else, would never be an issue are felt differently based on what we are going through. Besides these couple instances, we have loved our clinic and the staff.
Describe Brooke Friedman's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at San Diego Fertility Center.
Dr Friedman preferred we start with one embryo due to the risk of multiples. She was open to the conversation of transferring 2 for future transfers.
SD - Carmel Valley

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center.

2017 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
Dr. Friedman always spoke to me respectfully and professionally, empathizing with my situation while also being honest about the pros and cons of the different treatment options for my situation. ... Dr. Friedman is a compassionate, trustworthy, and professional. ... She never pressured me. ... First embryo transfer cycle was cancelled as my uterine lining was not optimal thickness. She prescribed medications to help thicken my lining for the next cycle which worked.
2017 - 2019
European, East Asian
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Friedman is a compassionate, trustworthy, and professional. She made me feel comfortable and presented all my treatment options with the pros and cons so I always felt like I was making a fully informed decision. She never pressured me.
Ask questions if you don't understand something. Be open and honest about your expectations and take your time to weigh the pros and cons.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marissela McKee)
All of the nursing staff was great. They made me feel at ease and were always willing to take the time to answer my questions or address any concerns. I especially appreciated the nurse that planned my egg retrieval cycle as she advised me to get pricing for all of my medications through insurance and retail as sometimes the retail price is significantly lower than through insurance. I think I saved at least 50% on my medications following this advice.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
The clinic's strengths are the great people that work there. One weakness is that they are sometimes very booked to the point that you can end up waiting longer than expected to be seen. This only happened on a few occasions but it would have been nice to be called if they are running behind so that I didn't leave work just to sit in the waiting room for 30-40 minutes.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center.
I pre-paid a flat charge of $17,500 for the entire treatment process. This was given as the best option to control costs as I would not have to pay anything more. They would refund any amounts that my insurance covered. My insurance only covered the visits at the office and not the embryology lab or surgery center so I only got refunded about $775.
We made it clear from the beginning that we only wanted one embryo transferred as we only wanted one child and did not want to take the risk of multiples. She fully supported our decision.
SD - Carmel Valley

From day 1, Dr. Friedman was transparent every step of the way. She gave me honest advice and did not sugar coat my circumstances and she took my own personal situation and gave us advice based on my own needs and expectations. ... She took my anxiety, emotions and personal experience with infertility into account with every decision we made. I cannot express how much I loved working with her and how upset I was to leave her care when I had a successful outcome.
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
From day 1, Dr. Friedman was transparent every step of the way. She gave me honest advice and did not sugar coat my circumstances and she took my own personal situation and gave us advice based on my own needs and expectations. I am terrified of needles and she adjusted my cycles to ensure the least amount of injections were necessary to get the most favorable result - and always gave me the risk involved of such adjustments. She took my anxiety, emotions and personal experience with infertility into account with every decision we made. I cannot express how much I loved working with her and how upset I was to leave her care when I had a successful outcome. She truly changed our life and I am forever grateful to her and the staff.
Be honest about your fears / expectations / desires / needs, etc. and know that she will give you completely honest and tailored advice every step of the way.
Dr. Friedman, my nurse MJ and the entire staff became more like my friends/family than doctors and nurses. These wonderful people took an active interest in my progress and my emotional state throughout the entire process and I still keep in touch with them today.
I really wanted to transfer two embryos because I would have preferred to double my chances of a viable pregnancy and felt having twins would potentially relieve me of having to go through any future IVF cycles. Dr. Friedman strongly advised against this taking into account my body type, my extremely active lifestyle, anxious personality, and the excellent rating of my embryos and one embryo was all I needed!
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: MJ )
MJ was the BEST nurse and care coordinator I could ever have been assigned. I am extremely terrified of needles and she personally came to my home to administer all injections throughout my cycles. She kept me completely informed of everything happening and I received all test results in a timely manner. She become part of our family and I miss working with her dearly!
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Having first been to an infertility doctor at a hospital, SDFC was a breath of fresh air. The clinic was clean, comfortable, chic (as chic as a clinic could be), and the front desk staff were some of the most friendly girls I have ever encountered at a doctor's office. I loved seeing them (and I saw them often) and they were rooting for me all the way. I loved that all procedures, labs, and surgeries were performed on the premises because I always felt like I was in a comfortable, familiar setting.
I paid upfront for a full IVF cycle which included all costs except medications. This provided me with the ability to visit the clinic without having to ever provide additional payment at each visit.
Please see my previous answer.
SD - Carmel Valley

Dr. Friedman seems to be knowledgable and caring. However, often times we didn't feel as though she wanted to dive into the 'why' of a situation or explain treatment or options thoroughly, and we felt as though we annoying when we asked any questions. It could have just been a bad fit, but we felt a lot like we couldn't ask questions without feeling judged.... because our embryos were PGS tested normal, she only wanted to do one at a time.
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
She is very busy. She travels quite a bit. She definitely has a sweet nature, but also one that doesn't seem to have patience for too many questions. It can be tough to talk with her.
As a whole, Dr. Friedman is very nice. However, that nice-ness comes off quite unauthentic. She is pretty quick in all meetings, calls, procedures - so while very nice, sweet bedside manner, due to the unauthenticity of that nice manner, and the quickness to get to the next thing, you often feel like just a number.
IUIs were all the same with use of letrozole, due to my production of follicles. The were all BFN, and it was the same protocol every time. For the IVF, it was stimulatin with gonal f, menopur, clomid, cetritide, and a lupron trigger. the FETs were estridial, progesterone, 3 days of antibiotics, 3 days of prednisone, baby aspirin, and the first one had lupron mini dose and letrozole.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: MJ)
The medical assistant that was in charge of coordinating our care continually would forget who we were (kept asking for name and date of birth via email after a year's worth of care), would mix up protocols, results, and forget to submit certain forms. Also, would give misinformation on the costs of certain things. While she was nice to your face, it also felt forced, and the misinformation almost messed up our cycles. However, the rest of the nursing staff was nice and well informed, and generally helpful.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
The physical office space is very nice and stylish. Everything seems to date, and the lab seems extremely knowledgable. The front desk ladies and the nursing staff is very nice, helpful, and usually very willing to talk through questions with you. However, there are several people that work there that make it uncomfortable to ask questions. You often feel like they are too busy to answer questions, or you are viewed stupid for asking those questions.
IUIs cost around $1500; IVF was around $13K + Medication for cash pay, subsequent FET was $4K + meds
because our embryos were PGS tested normal, she only wanted to do one at a time. she said there wasn't much chance of helping increaseing the number of embryos, but it did increase the chance of multiples.

Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Friedman has a great bedside manner and is positive and encouraging without being overly optimistic. She will spend the time to answer all of your questions without making you feel like a number at the clinic and always remembered things about our past treatment even when significant time had passed. She is open to altering plans and treatments if things don't work the first time. She always responds to emails and calls with important news, whether it is good or bad. I appreciate this especially considering many clinics have the nurses call with results.
Generally, I would do your research but trust her knowledge. After going through a couple years of IVF, I know a lot more now than I did when I first started. Be informed with any protocol and treatments that any doctor gives you so you know what questions to ask, but remember that they have had years of training and trust that they are doing what is in your best interest.
Dr. Friedman took the time to explain aspects of treatments with us, answered our questions without making us feel as though we shouldn't ask them, and always weighed pros and cons with us. She was quick to answer emails and when we had questions that were too long to be answered via email, was always willing to set up a phone appointment with us. She calls patients with good or bad news herself (not her nursing staff). She was warm and truly cares about her patients.
The first retrieval round was standard with 250 gonal f, 75 menopur, and centrotide with an HCG co-trigger, second round we changed the protocol due to egg quality and decreased the gonal f and added HGH for part of the cycle with a lupron trigger.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
SD Fertility is a well-oiled machine. They have a beautiful facility and many of the MAs and nurses have been there for a long time. I have always had a good experience with communication and visits. The front office staff, MAs, and ultrasound nurses are great.
Costs are more expensive than other clinics.
Dr. Friedman strongly prefers ESET for PGS tested embryos. She is open to transferring more, but prefers ESET. I don't know what she would recommend for non-PGS tested embryos.

4 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
Dr Friedman is the best. She is committed to helping patients build their families, she is open to new suggestions and ideas if you have them from your own research. She is extremely supportive and knowledgeable and we felt confident in her ability to advise us.... Dr Friedman was always open to discussing options that I had read about and was able to definitively give her opinions on the best course of action for me. Dr Friedman was also available to communicate with by email so if I had any questions I could ask her directly at any time.
4 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
I feel like this is a repetitive question as I just wrote an answer to this question about Dr Friedman. Dr Friedman has been very supportive through all of my fertility treatments. I was her patient for IVF only and she always made my husband and myself very comfortable in her knowledge of what we were going through. One of the first things she told us was that she was there to help us build our family and that really put our minds at ease. Dr Friedman was always open to discussing options that I had read about and was able to definitively give her opinions on the best course of action for me. Dr Friedman was also available to communicate with by email so if I had any questions I could ask her directly at any time. I would trust Dr Friedman with my life and recommend to anyone looking for an amazing fertility doctor.
Don’t be afraid to ask all of your questions even ones that seem crazy or far out there! Dr Friedman was really patient answering questions about many different protocols I had read about and it made me feel confident in the protocol we ended up going with because I understood and wasn’t second guessing myself.
My first cycle started with BCP and went on to add Menopur, Gonal F and then Cetrotide. I had 7 eggs retrieved with 6 mature. One highly graded blast and it was abnormal. For my second cycle we intended to prep with Estrace but I ended up with large ovarian cysts. My second cycle also resulted in one abnormal embryo but less eggs. For this one I wish we had waited longer to make sure the cysts were not affecting the cycle at all.
Nursing staff was wondering. Always friendly and encouraging and professional.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
This clinic is wonderful. I went through multiple rounds of IVF with my own eggs and now am moving to a donor- when I first moved to a donor I researched all of the clinics in the Us that had an in house donor program and SDFC is by far the best. This is a clean, friendly, high end clinic that treats you like an individual and a priority. I recommend this clinic to people whenever possible.
Each cycle is about $13k plus medications- my meds were over $10K per cycle.
My doctor will allow me to transfer 2 embryos if we want twins but we need to sign off that we understand the risks. Given her advice I think k we will only transfer one however for prospective parents that want twins. Dr Friedman will allow 2.

PCOS, Unexplained
Dr. Friedman is extremely bright and knowledgeable in her field. Right from the start she made us feel very comfortable (we are an LGBT couple) and we felt an immediate connection and trust with her...Being able to email her directly with questions was amazing. She not only answered everything I would ask (and I had a lot of questions), she responds in the same day which is HUGE when you are going through fertility treatment...Dr. Friedman really personalized my care and made me feel like she genuinely cared about my partner's and my goals, wants, and needs. I knew without a doubt that Dr. Friedman knew who I was and my case every time I had to contact her.
PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr. Friedman is extremely bright and knowledgeable in her field. Right from the start she made us feel very comfortable (we are an LGBT couple) and we felt an immediate connection and trust with her. We had full faith in every decision or opinion she gave and could feel that she genuinely cared about us. She is also extremely warm and compassionate and is also very calming and reassuring. I wish that Dr. Friedman could be my doctor for everything, she is by far the best doctor I have ever seen.
Dr. Friedman really personalized my care and made me feel like she genuinely cared about my partner's and my goals, wants, and needs. I knew without a doubt that Dr. Friedman knew who I was and my case every time I had to contact her. She quickly responded to any questions I had as well as would call me to wish me luck on everything.
When we came to Dr. Friedman I had already tried 8 IUI's without a single one resulting in a pregnancy. I have PCOS, am a lesbian, and was using frozen donor sperm. I also had tried everything from fertility meds (clomid and letrozole) to injectables (follistim and hcg trigger shots) and progesterone suppositories. I had had some positive physical changes (ie: lost weight, less stress, more stable cycle) and wanted to try IUI at least once or twice before making the big plunge to IVF. Dr. Friedman was in full support of this, she believed there was the possibility that IUI could work and understood my reason for wanting to try. After the 2nd try when it did not work I appreciated that she was honest in telling me her opinion on why she thought the IUI's weren't working and why IVF would have a much better chance and she was supportive of either decision we made. We ended up deciding to go with IVF retrieval and FET instead of trying a 3rd IUI with her (would have been my 11th IUI total). She confidently believed we would get pregnant on our first FET. We had a minor road bump right before the transfer (I ended up having uterine polyps and had to have them surgically removed) but then everything went smoothly with our embryo transfer (we transferred 1 by choice) and I am happy to say we are currently almost 10 weeks pregnant after our first try.
Some of them are fantastic, a couple of them weren't as warm in their bedside manner but then again that could be because we were spoiled by how lovely Dr. Friedman is. Some of them were a little disorganized and lost some of my forms but I made copies for myself so it wasn't a big deal to me.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
As a clinic everyone there is very friendly and patient and understanding. The only thing that kind of frustrated me a little bit is that you have to talk to a lot of different people rather than their be 1 liaison that you work with. For example, you speak to coordinator to arrange your meds, 1 coordinator to arrange your insurance, 1 coordinator to arrange your financials and billing, 1 coordinator to train you on your meds, 1 coordinator to set up your calendar, and then the medical assistant to the actual doctor. There were times this was frustrating for me and I wished that I could just contact 1 person to take care of all of that and arrange with all those coordinators themselves. I'm not sure if this is usually how all clinics work or not. On the plus side, they ALL use email (I love emailing rather than calling) so I was able to email all the coordinators about everything.
The IUI cycles were around $700 per cycle. The IVF cycle if you do single cycle is around $13,500 and we chose to do success guarantee which was $22,465.
We were very adamant about not wanting to multiples, obviously if we somehow ended up with multiples we would not complain but we preferred to have a singleton. Other doctors I have seen push to transfer more than 1 embryo to increase your chances and Dr. Friedman was in complete and total support of us transferring only 1 embryo at a time. We are so grateful that her vision and ours were completely on the same page.
SD - Carmel Valley

She [Dr. Friedman] makes sure you are comfortable with any decision through the process and keeps you informed about everything. She always answered all our questions and replied to all our emails and we feel very fortunate to have our treatment with her. She even called to give the results when I was told that a nurse from the center will call. And when I decided to see a nurse for an ultrasound as Dr Friedman was in the operation room and I choose not to wait, Dr. Friedman called me in the afternoon to congratulate me...
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Going through IVF is not easy but Dr. Brooke made our experience much better. Dr. Friedman is so kind and intelligent and truly cares for her patients. She makes sure you are comfortable with any decision through the process and keeps you informed about everything. She always answered all our questions and replied to all our emails and we feel very fortunate to have our treatment with her. She even called to give the results when I was told that a nurse from the center will call. And when I decided to see a nurse for an ultrasound as Dr Friedman was in the operation room and I choose not to wait, Dr. Friedman called me in the afternoon to congratulate me. We had to deal with 4 doctors for infertility and Dr Friedman was the sweetest and most dedicated doctor.
I highly recommend having a consultation with Dr Friedman and I'm sure you will feel the difference from that moment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center.
The Staff at SDFC were so supportive, respectful, kind and knowledgeable. They try their best to make you ivf journey much easier.

3 IUI, 6 IVF, 6 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
European, Latino
3 IUI, 6 IVF, 6 Egg Freezing, Donor Eggs
Poor Egg Quality, Unexplained
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
After 6 years trying to build our family, 6 IVFs, two clinics in LA and several in Argentina where we live now, we were so lucky that somebody introduced us to Dr Brooke Friedman of the San Diego Fertility Center. We hesitated at first because of the long distance but once we decided to do a treatment with them we felt their complete support and we were sure that we made the right decision. We had several Skype appointments and it was amazing to see how well they coordinated everything for us (medication, first appointments with a local doctor, tests, etc.). They were able to accommodate our schedules and help us with by being flexible around the logistics of our travel. I totally recommend Dr. Friedman and the SDFC to anybody going through this heart breaking journey, they were extremely professional, thorough and yet very warm, showing a great empathy for our situation. We are almost 12 weeks pregnant and we are still crossing our fingers so that all goes well, we are confidant that it will just because we know we were in such great hands.
Trust her, you are in good hands.
Fresh transfer, egg donor.
Describe your experience with your nurse at San Diego Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Megan)
Very profesional, flexible and understanding.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
Great coordination between all the departments (nurse, doctors, finance, donor team)
Around 40k
SD - Carmel Valley

I went to Dr Friedman for my first pregnancy (success after 2 IUIs) and now trying for a sibling. She is very kind, smart and knowledgeable. She can be blunt whereas I'd prefer a bit more optimism. She basically told me that IUIs wouldn't work for us first time around, but it did. I don't see her for IUIs but that doesn't bother me.... Stand up for what you want -- if you want to try IUIs first, say it.
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Stand up for what you want -- if you want to try IUIs first, say it.
Dr Friedman is very caring and has excellent bedside manner. She listens well and makes you feel very comfortable.
All IUIs were with clomid, trigger shot and ultrasound monitoring. I have a lot of follicles so the concern is that I'll overstimulate with more than clomid. I got pregnant after 2 IUIs the first time around. No success yet after 3 IUIs for a sibling.
MJ is Dr Friedman's nurse coordinator. If I have a question or concern for Dr. Friedman, I can call or email MJ and she'll get back to me fairly quickly.
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
This is a beautiful clinic -- very high-end. They can have a full waiting room but I rarely wait more than a few minutes for an ultrasound or IUI. Friendly staff as well. You kinda have to take control of IUIs -- no one will check to see how they are working out or if you want to do another.
IUIs are $700, monitored medicated cycles with timed intercourse are $599
SD - Carmel Valley

Dr Friedman and the entire staff at SD Fertility was beyond amazing! After 2 years of trying to do this naturally we were recommended to this clinic and couldn't be happier! From start to finish we were always presented with the best options, greeted by warm staff, and know that they had personal interest in our success...She is super knowledgeable and made every option very clear and understandable for a new patient. If anything occurred she would think of our best interest...
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Dr Friedman and the entire staff at SD Fertility was beyond amazing! After 2 years of trying to do this naturally we were recommended to this clinic and couldn't be happier! From start to finish we were always presented with the best options, greeted by warm staff, and know that they had personal interest in our success. We are happy to say that after one round we are expecting a baby in February and can't thank Dr Friedman enough. It was sad to leave them after 10 weeks, but they will always be in our hearts.
She is amazing!
She was amazing and made sure we were aware of everything during the process. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor
The most amazing staff that treated us like family on every visit. They were invested in our success through every step of the process
Describe your experience with San Diego Fertility Center.
The best clinic in San Diego by far! Every step of the way was clearly defined, open lines of communication was readily available, and couldn't be happier
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at San Diego Fertility Center.
Every staff member was great to work with. They made us comfortable and explained with great knowledge each step of the process and what to expect
Total cost of $25,000

IUI, 2 IVF
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
There is nothing negative I can share about Dr. Friedman. She is compassionate, intelligent, and answers any question we had. We felt supported and had full trust in her ability to assist us in our journey.
IUI, 2 IVF
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at San Diego Fertility Center?
Without a doubt I reccomend Dr. Friedman. She's a very caring, compassionate, and professional Dr.
She was compassionate and caring.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
I absolutely love her [Dr. Brooke Friedman], and her honesty and calmness. She takes as much time with us as needed to talk us through each step. Her confidence exudes in a very pleasant way. She is so caring and nurturing, and has been EXACTLY what we needed on this journey.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Male Factor, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Brooke Friedman at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
I absolutely love her, and her honesty and calmness. She takes as much time with us as needed to talk us through each step. Her confidence exudes in a very pleasant way. She is so caring and nurturing, and has been EXACTLY what we needed on this journey.
What specific things went wrong at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center?
Reproductive Partners Fertility Center
La Jolla

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Brooke Friedman at Reproductive Partners Fertility Center.