Current Clinic Unknown

Current Clinic Unknown
address unknown
city, CA 00000
000-000-0000
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bruce Lessey to a friend?

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Dr. Lessey was kind and very intelligent however he didn't pay attention to my case. He went back and forth saying I needed depot lupron only to say I didn't at the very next appointment the back to saying I did 24 hours later. I left every appointment feeling confused as to what we needed to do next. After two years, I felt like I wasted a lot of time....Demand his attention and make sure he reads your chart. Otherwise, make sure you know your history like the back of your hand.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Dr. Lessey is driven by his research. If you do not fit neatly inside it, he will basically ignore your chart. Every time I met with him, I had to fill him in with all of the details of my history. He rarely reviewed my chart. After being his patient for almost 2 years, he still didn't know who I was.
I love the nursing staff. They are amazing and have become my second family. They are compassionate and answer every question. If they don't know the answer, they find it out and get back to you.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The clinic staff is excellent. I've had a few frustrations when trying to get price quotes, mostly due to the lack of communication from my doctor to the financial coordinator. The ultrasound tech, Sherri, is amazing. She always makes me feel like I am in good hands.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Fertility Center of the Carolinas
Greenville

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .

Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
I had done fertility meds (Clomid) with an OB. Dr Lessey helped show me that Clomid was thinning my lining and making pregnancy unlikely. He switched me to Femara and then to Femara plus Ovidrel, both with timed intercourse. I got pregnant on my third round of Femara plus Ovidrel...requested I abstain from a cycle when I had 4 mature follicles. He indicated that the risk for multiples was too high...I did not get to spend a lot of time with Dr. Lessey himself.
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
I only had the chance to meet with Dr Lessey twice during my time trying to conceive. I did meet with him during every visit once I had conceived, and I felt so thankful to him for the pregnancy that resulted from his treatment.
I have heard he is retiring. He is a wonderful doctor, but if he has retired by the time you read these, please do check out the other doctors at FCC. The staff in general are really wonderful.
I did not get to spend a lot of time with Dr. Lessey himself. However, his staff was excellent and I felt like I got to know them well.
Describe the protocols Bruce Lessey used in your cycles at Fertility Center of the Carolinas and their degree of success.
The nursing staff was excellent. They were kind, compassionate, and communicative.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
I found it easy to make an appointment and to get seen quickly. Nurses were happy to work me in on short notice for necessary bloodwork and were incredibly communicative. I never had to wait long for a response.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
Many of my treatments were covered under insurance.
Describe Bruce Lessey's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
Dr Lessey requested I abstain from a cycle when I had 4 mature follicles. He indicated that the risk for multiples was too high.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Fertility Center of the Carolinas