Bruce Lessey

Fertility Center of the Carolinas

Doctor available by emailNurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolU of Colorado Denver
Spartanburg
333 S. Pine
Spartanburg, SC 29302
864) 455-1600.
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bruce Lessey to a friend?
Don't recommend: 100%1
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of the Carolinas to a friend?
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor
Dr. Lessey was kind and very intelligent however he didn't pay attention to my case. He went back and forth saying I needed depot lupron only to say I didn't at the very next appointment the back to saying I did 24 hours later. I left every appointment feeling confused as to what we needed to do next. After two years, I felt like I wasted a lot of time....Demand his attention and make sure he reads your chart. Otherwise, make sure you know your history like the back of your hand.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor
How was your experience with Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Lessey at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Dr. Lessey is driven by his research. If you do not fit neatly inside it, he will basically ignore your chart. Every time I met with him, I had to fill him in with all of the details of my history. He rarely reviewed my chart. After being his patient for almost 2 years, he still didn't know who I was.
I love the nursing staff. They are amazing and have become my second family. They are compassionate and answer every question. If they don't know the answer, they find it out and get back to you.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of the Carolinas .
The clinic staff is excellent. I've had a few frustrations when trying to get price quotes, mostly due to the lack of communication from my doctor to the financial coordinator. The ultrasound tech, Sherri, is amazing. She always makes me feel like I am in good hands.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility Center of the Carolinas ?
Bruce Lessey