Infertility Solutions

Nurse available by email
Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolU. of Miami
Allentown, PA 18103
Clarks Summit
301 West Grove Street
Clarks Summit, PA 18411
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Bruce Rose to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.1

2020
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
I ended up having my consultation with Dr.Rose via zoom. ... Dr.Rose was incredibly knowledgeable and did a fantastic job of reassuring me that his expertise could be trusted. ... Dr.Rose asked me questions, considered my emotional state as well as physical health, and let me actively participate in the consultation. ... He spent almost 2 hours on the call and maintained such an upbeat positive attitude the entire time. By the end of the consult I felt like he had been my doctor for years and felt very comfortable and excited about establishing with him.
I’ve not been to the clinic [Brown Fertility] in person but scheduling a consult was a very easy process. They always answer phones and we’re very thorough in walking me through the steps involved in the phone consult. Someone even called me 5 mins before my appointment was scheduled to begin just to make sure I was able to connect to the app and see if I needed any help.
2020
Anovulation, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility?
I ended up having my consultation with Dr.Rose via zoom. This was due to the pandemic but is also a service they regularly offer to patients who are far away from offices. Dr.Rose was incredibly knowledgeable and did a fantastic job of reassuring me that his expertise could be trusted. He spent almost 2 hours on the call and maintained such an upbeat positive attitude the entire time. By the end of the consult I felt like he had been my doctor for years and felt very comfortable and excited about establishing with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility?
Do not hesitate to ask questions. He was so patient and knowledgeable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility?
Describe the protocols Bruce Rose used in your cycles at Brown Fertility and their degree of success.
Dr.Rose specializes in IVM -invitro maturation. There is not a lot of research on IVM and not a lot of doctors offer this. Dr.Rose felt confident that this would be a good option for me due to my extremely high AMH and risk of OHSS.
I only had email and phone communication with the nurses but they were all friendly and helpful.
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
I’ve not been to the clinic in person but scheduling a consult was a very easy process. They always answer phones and we’re very thorough in walking me through the steps involved in the phone consult. Someone even called me 5 mins before my appointment was scheduled to begin just to make sure I was able to connect to the app and see if I needed any help.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility.
A consultation with Dr.Rose is only $100 if you are self pay. This was very reasonable compared to other clinics. Dr.Rose is the only doctor in the practice to offer IVM, which comes in at under 10k. This treatment isn’t for everyone but obviously a much more affordable alternative to regular IVF if you are a good candidate.
Describe Bruce Rose's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Brown Fertility.
Brown Fertility
Jacksonville
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility.

Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
Dr. Rose is extremely warm when discussing our health. He is also really thorough and wants to make sure you cover all the bases before moving forward with treatment. Having had 3 miscarriages, I truly appreciate the diligence he has shown in crossing all our T’s and dotting all our I’s.... We waited almost 2 hours to be seen, but once we were with Dr. Rose, it was worth every second. You never feel rushed or like you’re just a number. We had a Saturday appointment, so that could be why it took so long.
We waited almost 2 hours to be seen, but once we were with Dr. Rose, it was worth every second. You never feel rushed or like you’re just a number. We had a Saturday appointment, so that could be why it took so long.... The staff [Brown Fertility] forgot to send our requisitions for blood work to the lab. Then after then sent it, they realized the next day that they forgot to send one more, so my husband had to go for blood work twice.
Uterine Fibroids, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
How was your experience with Bruce Rose at Brown Fertility?
Be prepared that it takes time. All good things come to those who wait. :)
Describe your experience with Brown Fertility.
We waited almost 2 hours to be seen, but once we were with Dr. Rose, it was worth every second. You never feel rushed or like you’re just a number. We had a Saturday appointment, so that could be why it took so long. We’re on kunin the beginning stages of our journey, but I’m already so impressed.
What specific things went wrong at Brown Fertility?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Brown Fertility.
The staff forgot to send our requisitions for blood work to the lab. Then after then sent it, they realized the next day that they forgot to send one more, so my husband had to go for blood work twice.
Brown Fertility