5.9

Bruce Tjaden works at

9300 East 29th St
Wichita, KS 67226

2014 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr Tjaiden] really took the time to prepare for our appointments, knew our names, situations and what we had done and future plans for treatment. He laid out information in a way that wasn't scary and was considerate to our situation.... Dr Tjaiden was very straightforward, yet compassionate with my husband and I. He laid out what to expect and treatment options. We knew what to expect and why we were doing it...He is very straight forward.
I only interacted with the nursing staff [at CRM - Kansas] for my IUI. She was professional and courteous...200-350 for appointments. 250 for intake sonogram. Met low deductible for HSG. 250 for IUI....He [Dr. Trajden] really took the time to prepare for our appointments, knew our names, situations and what we had done and future plans for treatment. He laid out information in a way that wasn't scary and was considerate to our situation... He laid out what to expect and treatment options. We knew what to expect and why we were doing it.
How was your experience with Bruce Tjaden at Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas?
Dr Tjaiden was very straightforward, yet compassionate with my husband and I. He laid out what to expect and treatment options. We knew what to expect and why we were doing it. While we had a problem with his recommendation for a urologist, an egotistical man with no bedside manner, we have no doubt that he would have given us another referral, if we had requested. Dr Tjaiden even guessed that there was a link between my husband's inherited disease and male infertility earlier in the year that the first study came out confirming that was the case.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Bruce Tjaden at Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas?
He is very straight forward.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Bruce Tjaden at Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas?
He really took the time to prepare for our appointments, knew our names, situations and what we had done and future plans for treatment. He laid out information in a way that wasn't scary and was considerate to our situation.
Describe the protocols Bruce Tjaden used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas and their degree of success.
IUI with donor sperm while on clomid to give us a better chance of getting pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas.
I only interacted with the nursing staff for my IUI. She was professional and courteous.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Bruce Tjaden at Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas.
Wichita

Dr. Tjaden is always welcoming and treats me like a person, not just a number. He shows care and compassion for what I am going through emotionally as well as medically. I have never left the clinic feeling like he did not care or explain everything in terms I could understand...We discoveres a subseptate uterus, so it was prescribed to do a hysteroscopy and laproscopy first. After the sirgery, it was 30 days of estrogen followed by 7 of progesterone. We did a hysterosonogram to,check that everything was taken care of during surgery. Next cycle was five days of Femara and a day 12 sonogram with trigger shot.
I have yet to find a weakness [at Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas]. They communicate well. They smile and make you feel welcome...They check on how you are doing during the visit and are responsive to questions...They [nurses] are always pleasant amd talk to you like a person...We discoveres a subseptate uterus, so it was prescribed to do a hysteroscopy and laproscopy first. After the sirgery, it was 30 days of estrogen followed by 7 of progesterone. We did a hysterosonogram to,check that everything was taken care of during surgery. Next cycle was five days of Femara and a day 12 sonogram with trigger shot. Nursing Staff
Be honest with him. Do not leave out any details of what you are going through.
He discussed our options and gave an opinion as if he were my father and not just a doctor.1
They are always pleasant amd talk to you like a person.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas.
I have yet to find a weakness. They communicate well. They smile and make you feel welcome. Even when I have had to call and leave a message, it is rare that they return the call more than a vouole of hours later. They check on how you are doing during the visit and are responsive to questions.
Pay for him to perform my surgeries. Pay for some of the sonograms.
Wichita
He [Dr. Tjaden] spent a lot of time with us explaining everything and making sure we knew exactly what our options were. ... He was candid and did a good job of taking time to explain everything to us. He had great bed side manor and we always left feeling like we weren’t just a another number. ... We did iui with injectables. The first cycle was not successful. And i had ovarian cysts that resulted from the treatment.
The strengths of the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas] are they were very accommodating to our schedule and our cycle. At a different, much larger clinic, we had to come in certain days/times to do certain treatments and felt like we were a cog in the machine. I never felt that way at this clinic ... The clinic worked around our schedule to accommodate us driving 2 hrs there. ... The nursing staff were professional and caring.
He was candid and did a good job of taking time to explain everything to us. He had great bed side manor and we always left feeling like we weren’t just a another number. Blah blah blah just sumbit please....200 characters
He spent a lot of time with us explaining everything and making sure we knew exactly what our options were. The clinic worked around our schedule to accommodate us driving 2 hrs there.
We did iui with injectables. The first cycle was not successful. And i had ovarian cysts that resulted from the treatment. After a rest month, we upped the dosage on the injectables. This resulted in two viable embryos.
The nursing staff were professional and caring.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine in Kansas.
The strengths of the clinic are they were very accommodating to our schedule and our cycle. At a different, much larger clinic, we had to come in certain days/times to do certain treatments and felt like we were a cog in the machine. I never felt that way at this clinic
I don’t remember