Doctor available by email
ResidencyState U of NY Millard Fillmore
900 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
650- 327-8778
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Camran Nezhat to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Camran Nezhat Institute to a friend?
2019 - 2020
Dr Nezhat was willing to help me no matter what it took, and they even managed to get me in for surgery on December 31st (just under 2 week from my first appt) to make it that year for insurance purposes...He took the time to answer ALL my questions, gave me documents to read, and even has his own app to help determine if you have endo. When I called to tell him I was pregnant not long after the surgery, I left a message at his office (closed due to COVID), and he called me back personally to congratulate me.
I don't recall the exact costs [at Camran Nezhat Institute], but they were VERY transparent about it from the beginning. We weren't sure how much my insurance would cover, but the finance coordinators helped me navigate that with so much guidance and help. I couldn't have asked for better support when I knew going in that insurance might not cover it...they even managed to get me in for surgery on December 31st (just under 2 week from my first appt) to make it that year for insurance purposes. I highly recommend them.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute?
Dr Nezhat made me feel heard and like he had all the time in the world for me. The treatment was personal, and he was confident he could help me. He was so confident that I would get pregnant after this, and sorting out the endo that I never knew I had was one of the best outcomes of my fertility treatment. I wish he could be my doctor for more things!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute?
Go! Even if he doesn't take your insurance, he's the best. He will get all the endo, and you should go to him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute?
Dr Nezhat was so kind and confident that he could help me. He took the time to answer ALL my questions, gave me documents to read, and even has his own app to help determine if you have endo. When I called to tell him I was pregnant not long after the surgery, I left a message at his office (closed due to COVID), and he called me back personally to congratulate me.
Describe the protocols Camran Nezhat used in your cycles at Camran Nezhat Institute and their degree of success.
Laproscopy surgery for endometriosis
EVERYONE at the office was kind and compassionate. They have really got a grade A team.
Describe your experience with Camran Nezhat Institute.
Dr Nezhat was willing to help me no matter what it took, and they even managed to get me in for surgery on December 31st (just under 2 week from my first appt) to make it that year for insurance purposes. I highly recommend them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute.
I don't recall the exact costs, but they were VERY transparent about it from the beginning. We weren't sure how much my insurance would cover, but the finance coordinators helped me navigate that with so much guidance and help. I couldn't have asked for better support when I knew going in that insurance might not cover it.
Palo Alto

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Nezhat] was amazing! Best Doctor I have ever seen period. I lived half way across the country. He called me personally to talk with me about my condition and what he could do for me. Found a space to do surgery that my insurance would cover and had me in three weeks later to exercision surgery that changed my life!... I was also able to convince naturally 6 months after my surgery after my body had healed....
The staff [Camran Nezhat Institute] is wonderful as well. We got off to a slow start while I was trying to become a patient while living out of state. It was hard to get called back at first but after coming in contact with the right person via their website everything went fast and wonderfully!... in totally I paid $3500 which compared to the failed IVF was a drop in the bucket... He [Dr. Nezhat] also called to check up on me months after surgery and his office still checks in from time to time.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute?
I can not say enough good things about this man! He gave me my life back! I felt good physically and could function like normal and after years of pain I had forgot what normal was like. I was also able to convince naturally 6 months after my surgery after my body had healed.
See him first! Before you see anyone else for infertility or endometriosis. Save yourself a lot of money and years of pain and go straight to the top Dr. !
He was amazing! Best Doctor I have ever seen period. I lived half way across the country. He called me personally to talk with me about my condition and what he could do for me. Found a space to do surgery that my insurance would cover and had me in three weeks later to exercision surgery that changed my life! He also called to check up on me months after surgery and his office still checks in from time to time.
He gave me exercision for my endometriosis from head to toe. After cleaning my insides up he suggested I try to conceive on my own for 6 months before we looked into medications or procedures.
The staff is wonderful as well. We got off to a slow start while I was trying to become a patient while living out of state. It was hard to get called back at first but after coming in contact with the right person via their website everything went fast and wonderfully!
Describe your experience with Camran Nezhat Institute.
Trying to get set up at first was difficult. I have made a few phone calls and never received email started packets. I think this was due to being out of state and them not understanding my seriousness of being seen by Dr Nezhat but they were always kind.