Camran Nezhat

Camran Nezhat Institute

Doctor available by emailDoctor, Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolTehran U
ResidencyState U of NY Millard Fillmore
Palo Alto
900 Welch Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
650- 327-8778
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Camran Nezhat to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Camran Nezhat Institute to a friend?
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Nezhat] was amazing! Best Doctor I have ever seen period. I lived half way across the country. He called me personally to talk with me about my condition and what he could do for me. Found a space to do surgery that my insurance would cover and had me in three weeks later to exercision surgery that changed my life!... I was also able to convince naturally 6 months after my surgery after my body had healed....
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute?
I can not say enough good things about this man! He gave me my life back! I felt good physically and could function like normal and after years of pain I had forgot what normal was like. I was also able to convince naturally 6 months after my surgery after my body had healed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute?
See him first! Before you see anyone else for infertility or endometriosis. Save yourself a lot of money and years of pain and go straight to the top Dr. !
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute?
He was amazing! Best Doctor I have ever seen period. I lived half way across the country. He called me personally to talk with me about my condition and what he could do for me. Found a space to do surgery that my insurance would cover and had me in three weeks later to exercision surgery that changed my life! He also called to check up on me months after surgery and his office still checks in from time to time.
Describe the protocols Camran Nezhat used in your cycles at Camran Nezhat Institute and their degree of success.
He gave me exercision for my endometriosis from head to toe. After cleaning my insides up he suggested I try to conceive on my own for 6 months before we looked into medications or procedures.
The staff is wonderful as well. We got off to a slow start while I was trying to become a patient while living out of state. It was hard to get called back at first but after coming in contact with the right person via their website everything went fast and wonderfully!
Describe your experience with Camran Nezhat Institute.
Trying to get set up at first was difficult. I have made a few phone calls and never received email started packets. I think this was due to being out of state and them not understanding my seriousness of being seen by Dr Nezhat but they were always kind.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Camran Nezhat at Camran Nezhat Institute.
in totally I paid $3500 which compared to the failed IVF was a drop in the bucket
Camran Nezhat