Medical SchoolGeorgetown
Pearland
10907 Memorial Hermann Dr
Pearland, TX 77584
281.332.0073
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Candice O'Hern Perfetto to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend CORM to a friend?
dr perfetto is really good at making you feel comfortable. She is totally invested in the care of her patients. Check out her Instagram and you will see for yourself...very pleasant and relatable. Always smiling, very listening, even joking and laughing when appropriate... Also since it’s a smaller clinic than other juggernauts in Houston, you really feel like your doctor is following you and invested in your care. They are very reactive (they turned my second iui cycle into an IVF) to make sure you make the most of your situation. Definitely, definitely recommend if you are looking for a fertility specialist in the greater Houston Area.
European, Middle Eastern
How was your experience with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
Dr perfetto and her whole staff are very nice to deal with. You get updates on your treatment at every step (especially during the embryo development phase) their nursing staff and embryology staff are kind and awesome to deal with. Infertility is stressful but I felt like CORM and Dr perfetto were making it easier. Also since it’s a smaller clinic than other juggernauts in Houston, you really feel like your doctor is following you and invested in your care. They are very reactive (they turned my second iui cycle into an IVF) to make sure you make the most of your situation. Definitely, definitely recommend if you are looking for a fertility specialist in the greater Houston Area.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
Don’t be afraid. It is daunting to start seeking treatment when you cannot conceive but dr perfetto is really good at making you feel comfortable. She is totally invested in the care of her patients. Check out her Instagram and you will see for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
dr perfetto is very pleasant and relatable. Always smiling, very listening, even joking and laughing when appropriate.
Describe your experience with CORM.
It’s smaller practice so they don’t have as many locations as some other Houston clinics, but they are in the main areas. After a bad experience at another practice we decided that we didn’t mind driving a bit more to get better care. Their surgicenter is also in house at their clear lake locations.
Houston
Dr.Prefetto was very nice and compassionate dr and always answered our questions with honesty.... De Prefetto was very seeet and always felt important although we weren’t successful she was very compassionate about everything. She tried to be there every step of the way and was very emotional the day the last embryo transfer was negative.... For each egg transfer I would have antibiotic and steroid for three days after transfer. I was also given estrogen and progesterone. First cycle I had estrogen pills and the second and third cycles I did estrogen patches with lovenox shots.
How was your experience with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
Do research on all possibilities for treatment. Also to get on social media there is many women in your shoes and are very supportive.
Describe the protocols Candice O'Hern Perfetto used in your cycles at CORM and their degree of success.
I don’t remember exactly but I was given medications for ovulation and had egg retrieval. For each egg transfer I would have antibiotic and steroid for three days after transfer. I was also given estrogen and progesterone. First cycle I had estrogen pills and the second and third cycles I did estrogen patches with lovenox shots.
The nursing staff were not personable and were nice but not compassionate
Describe your experience with CORM.
The clinics strengths is dr prefetto she is very nice and always showed compassionate. I also liked they were able to provide payment plans for paying that helped us tremendously. No other clinic provides that. The clinic weakness I would say is the staff are not friendly.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM.
Cost was lower then most other fertility clinics in Houston. They provided payment plans as well and no other clinic does
Describe Candice O'Hern Perfetto's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CORM.
Dr transferred two the first time but was very specific of the pros and cons of transferring two
Houston
Dr. Perfetto had an amazing bedside manner and always made me feel like I was involved. I trusted her recommendations and did not feel pressured to rush to ivf like I did at other clinics. She also saw me at most of my visits and made sure I always knew our next steps...We did oral and injectable iui
How was your experience with Candice O'Hern Perfetto at CORM?
She is a smaller practice so she may not be the doctor you hear about, but she's the doctor worth finding.
Always felt like I was involved in decision making and never felt lost in the process
We did oral and injectable iui
The nurses did a good job conveying dr. Perfetto's plan
Describe your experience with CORM.
The doctors in this office see their patients almost every time and make an effort to be the primary doctor.
We did not do ivf, but she made it clear Eset is her primary goal with all patients