Nurse available by email
ResidencyU. of Chicago
FellowshipUSC
729 North Medical Center
Clovis, CA 93611
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Carlos Sueldo to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 67%Neutral: 33%9

7.2

Good

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Women's Specialty & Fertility Center to a friend?
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
He did all my ultrasounds, the egg retrieval, and two tranfers and was able to share next steps when things didn’t go a planned. ... My husband feels comfortable with Dr. Sueldo and trusts his judgment. ... He also is very current in his reading on infertility and different studies. He makes sure to change his protocols to treatment as needed. ... Dr. Sueldo suggest that because of my age, 36, that I could do one or two embryo transfers. ... He makes me feel like I matter to him. ...
1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
Dr. Sueldo is the perfect doctor for me. He takes the time I need to explain all the options for my treatment. He did all my ultrasounds, the egg retrieval, and two tranfers and was able to share next steps when things didn’t go a planned. He’s a calm and thoughtful man who wants each of his clients to have success. When I was struggling with bleeding while I was pregnant, he rearranged his schedule to make sure I was seen in the office by him. When it turned out I was having a miscarriage he was the one to do a D&C on me. My husband feels comfortable with Dr. Sueldo and trusts his judgment. With all my heartache through this process Dr. Sueldo has helped me see the light that a baby is possible.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
My piece of advice is to have thick skin because the results might not always go your way or it might take longer then you want it to take! Dr. Sueldo is wonderful and will answer any and all questions. He also is very current in his reading on infertility and different studies. He makes sure to change his protocols to treatment as needed.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
Dr. Sueldo is amazing. He’s calm and answers all my questions. Even when I don’t understand he goes over it again. He makes sure I feel comfortable with the treatment and next steps. When I had my miscarriages he was there to help me navigate through a natural miscarriage or having surgery. He makes me feel like I matter to him.
Describe the protocols Carlos Sueldo used in your cycles at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I don’t remember this. I know I followed exactly what he told me to do though.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Marissa)
They are all amazing! They are compassionate, well educated, and they love their job. They made me feel like I was at home in the office.
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
They have so many strengths! I really love this doctors office. They are will to help in anyway they can. They don’t answer their phones until 8:30 or sometimes later in the morning and they also take lunch for over an hour. They also have exchange that takes their calls but sometimes it’s not helpful when I need to talk to a nurse.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
I think overall with medication and treatment it was like $19,000 total for one round of IVF, two transfers and freezing two eggs.
Describe Carlos Sueldo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
Dr. Sueldo suggest that because of my age, 36, that I could do one or two embryo transfers. My husband and I chose to transfer two embryos on two different ocassions. We’re still waiting for a successful full term pregnancy. I haven’t made it out of the first trimester.
Clovis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.

He [Dr. Carlos Sueldo] was vary personal with me and my husband the 1st time we met. He explain that I have PCOS abc that’s he would start me on medforman. We left that apt feeling vary hopefully. ... He also explained that the reason he was going to be doing that was because I was overweight and they have found with people overweight they respond more to famara then Clomid.
Dr. Carlos Sueldo was vary helpful. And we went into our first consultation appointment, he explained to me and my husband that i had pcos and that the course of treatment would be medforman with Famara 5 mg, the trigger shot and baby aspirin. He also explained that the reason he was going to be doing that was because I was overweight and they have found with people overweight they respond more to famara then Clomid. With my OB I had already done six rounds of Clomid to all the way up to 250 mg with out any results. I would go in to check my egg production right before I would do the trigger shot. We were only at the clinic for three rounds before I became pregnant.
The first appointment might take a little bit to get it but it was worth it
He was vary personal with me and my husband the 1st time we met. He explain that I have PCOS abc that’s he would start me on medforman. We left that apt feeling vary hopefully.
Dr. Sueldo did 5 mg of Fmara and trigger shot. Along side Medirman 850 mg. I also would get a ultrasound to see if I had cyst. If not we would move forward with the treatment. I did that for three rounds and he never increased or decreased the dosage. After the 3 round i was pregnant.
The nursing staff is amazing, from the front desk to the ultrasound techs to anybody had to call in with questions. The Answer any questions that you have and go into detail of stuff that you bad have asked.
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
As a new patient it might take a little bit to get an appointment. But once you get an appointment everything else after that is very fast and easy to get into. They very clean efficient and I never waited longer than 30 minutes total for an appointment.
The cost I had there where my consultation appointment, any ultrasound appointment
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Sueldo] was great to talk to. Told me exactly how the egg retrieval and transfer went. Was very honest and polite. ... He only allows 1 or 2 embryos to be transferred. ... Kept an open line of communication with the good and bad details of my odds of success because I have poor eggs and blocked tubes. ... Offered to let me call him with any questions. Came in on a Saturday when the office was closed for my transfer.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage
He was great to talk to. Told me exactly how the egg retrieval and transfer went. Was very honest and polite. Kept an open line of communication with the good and bad details of my odds of success because I have poor eggs and blocked tubes. He found a pocket of fluid in scar tissue during my egg retrieval and drained it for my benefit.
Ask all the questions you can, he will answer everything truthfully!
He was very open about my case. Offered to let me call him with any questions. Came in on a Saturday when the office was closed for my transfer.
I had to use Follistim, Lupron, and Menopur before my egg retrieval because my follicle growth was low. I did estradial blood tests regularly so he could monitor it since my levels were normally low. After the retrieval I did injectible and vaginal inserts of progesterone.
The three nurse practitioners are amazing at communicating.
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
Clinic is very busy. Phones are constantly ringing so when calling in expect a wait time. Staff is always polite and welcoming. They help you in every way they can. Appointments are scheduled accordingly and they try to work with your schedule the best they can. They have a great payment plan for those who don't have insurance cover the costs.
$10,055 for IVF up front, $375 for anesthesia, approx $3,500 for medications, and $700 to freeze embryos.
He only allows 1 or 2 embryos to be transferred. He discussed the outcomes of a twin pregnancy vs. a single pregnancy.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Our experience with Dr. Sueldo is the best! He is always there when we need him, always cares and so Very smart! Although this IVF journey can be overwhelming he made it very calm and easy.... Had egg retrevial 26 eggs extracted 6 survived after being genetically tested They were frozen Did transfers and now pregnant and praying for successful pregnancy.... He was always there when I had a question. He always makes time for me and is very kind, thoughtful, smart and informative! We are so lucky to have him as our doctor!
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
Our experience with Dr. Sueldo is the best! He is always there when we need him, always cares and so Very smart! Although this IVF journey can be overwhelming he made it very calm and easy! The office and drs are amazing. Highly recommend Dr. Sueldo, he knows so much and knows what he is doing! Lots of wonderful years of experience. Have nothing but nice and wonderful things to say about him.
Relax, although it is a long process this office and these drs will make it easy and it will be worth it in the end. The office staff will become really good friends to you!
Wonderful, very informative. If I had a question she always got right back to me
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
Strengths are caring, kind, make the process easy, have experinence, smart, and easy to communicate with
Depends on if you get genetically tested embryos. It was the most affordable that I saw after interviewing 3 other drs
Everybody is different, just depends on what the dr thinks in regards to transferring one or two