9.9

nurse available by email
Carlos Sueldo works at

729 North Medical Center
Clovis, CA 93611

He [Dr. Carlos Sueldo] was vary personal with me and my husband the 1st time we met. He explain that I have PCOS abc that’s he would start me on medforman. We left that apt feeling vary hopefully. ... He also explained that the reason he was going to be doing that was because I was overweight and they have found with people overweight they respond more to famara then Clomid.
As a new patient it might take a little bit to get an appointment. But once you get an appointment everything else after that is very fast and easy to get into. They [Women's Specialty & Fertility Center] very clean efficient and I never waited longer than 30 minutes total for an appointment. ... The nursing staff is amazing, from the front desk to the ultrasound techs to anybody had to call in with questions. The Answer any questions that you have and go into detail of stuff that you bad have asked.
How was your experience with Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
Dr. Carlos Sueldo was vary helpful. And we went into our first consultation appointment, he explained to me and my husband that i had pcos and that the course of treatment would be medforman with Famara 5 mg, the trigger shot and baby aspirin. He also explained that the reason he was going to be doing that was because I was overweight and they have found with people overweight they respond more to famara then Clomid. With my OB I had already done six rounds of Clomid to all the way up to 250 mg with out any results. I would go in to check my egg production right before I would do the trigger shot. We were only at the clinic for three rounds before I became pregnant.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
The first appointment might take a little bit to get it but it was worth it
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
He was vary personal with me and my husband the 1st time we met. He explain that I have PCOS abc that’s he would start me on medforman. We left that apt feeling vary hopefully.
Describe the protocols Carlos Sueldo used in your cycles at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Dr. Sueldo did 5 mg of Fmara and trigger shot. Along side Medirman 850 mg. I also would get a ultrasound to see if I had cyst. If not we would move forward with the treatment. I did that for three rounds and he never increased or decreased the dosage. After the 3 round i was pregnant.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
As a new patient it might take a little bit to get an appointment. But once you get an appointment everything else after that is very fast and easy to get into. They very clean efficient and I never waited longer than 30 minutes total for an appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carlos Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
The cost I had there where my consultation appointment, any ultrasound appointment
Carlos Sueldo
Clovis
I thought [Dr. Carlos Sueldo] he was a great doctor but was very blunt and up front about things which is good but also feel like they should show a little more compassion...Cycle 1: Femara 5mg for 7 days then added Clomid 50 mg days 8-11. Produce 3 follicles and did a trigger shot on day 12 with intercourse that day and the next. Treatment was unsuccessful Cycle 2: Femara 5 mg for cycle days 3-9...ultrasound on day 12 showed a 20 mm follicle...
[Women's Specialty & Fertility Center] Weakness I would say is that they aren’t open on the weekends which is hard for IUI patients. Strength is the nurses there do call back same day and are very prompt at getting your questions answered by a doctor...IUI was $500 Follicle ultrasound appointment $95 Trigger shot $140 Femara $20 Sperm count analysis $145
I thought he was a great doctor but was very blunt and up front about things which is good but also feel like they should show a little more compassion. Infertility can be stressful financially and I emotionally. Personality wise he was ok but he was a great doctor and had a lot of knowledge and experience.
Cycle 1: Femara 5mg for 7 days then added Clomid 50 mg days 8-11. Produce 3 follicles and did a trigger shot on day 12 with intercourse that day and the next. Treatment was unsuccessful Cycle 2: Femara 5 mg for cycle days 3-9...ultrasound on day 12 showed a 20 mm follicle... trigger shot that evening and schld intercourse that night and next day. Cycle 3: Femara 5mg for 7 days... husband had sperm count done so we can be scheduled for an IUI. His sperm count and mobility was great! IUI was unsuccessful
Very caring!!
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
Carlos Sueldo