Medical SchoolSUNY
ResidencySUNY
3050 Orchard Park Rd
West Seneca, NY 14224
716-675-5222
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Carmen Todoro to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend OB/GYN Associates of WNY to a friend?
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Dr. Todaro is down to earth, honest, gentle and open to answering all the questions you may have. He provides excellent referrals, and has connections for all my associated needs... has been my gynecologist for over a decade and recently performed a laparoscopy-hysteroscopy-cyst removal. I felt completely at ease when he did the surgery because he explained the procedure fully, met with me before hand and followed up both with me and the other doctors involved in my fertility treatment. I healed exceptionally well and have nearly no scarring.
IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Dr. Todaro has been my gynecologist for over a decade and recently performed a laparoscopy-hysteroscopy-cyst removal. I felt completely at ease when he did the surgery because he explained the procedure fully, met with me before hand and followed up both with me and the other doctors involved in my fertility treatment. I healed exceptionally well and have nearly no scarring.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Overlook the brisk and less than friendly office staff he works with because Dr. Todaro is great!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
Describe your experience with OB/GYN Associates of WNY.
Dr. Todaro is an excellent surgeon, diagnostician and gynecologist. Dr. Todaro is compassionate and friendly. I feel completely at ease talking with Dr. Todaro, asking questions and during all exams and procedures. Dr. Todaro has been able to talk to me in language I understand throughout my fertility journey. My husband asked Dr. Todaro lots of questions and Dr. Todaro helped both of us understand what would take place during my surgery and recovery. Dr. Todaro forwarded all information immediately to the other doctor involved in my car and communicated all information needed in a timely manner. Dr. Todaro has adjusted medications and tested me as needed and to my needs. I am glad I choose Dr. Todaro and continue to appreciate his care.
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
excellent dr, answers questions very well, kind, offers referrals to experts, excellent network and superb surgeon, amazed how well I healed after he performed surgery, always treated me with kindness, listened and responded fully to all my questions, love Dr. Todaro!...Sadly I have no eggs and needed to be referred out to another clinic who he has expertly coordinated my care with...kind, considerate and knowledgable dr
European, Middle Eastern, Native American
1 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
How was your experience with Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY?
don't be set back by his grumpy, crabby office staff, everyone else is nice there
kind, considerate and knowledgable dr
Describe the protocols Carmen Todoro used in your cycles at OB/GYN Associates of WNY and their degree of success.
kind, responsive and thorough
Describe your experience with OB/GYN Associates of WNY.
highly recommend, Dr. Todaro is an expert who treats his patients with kindness, never had any significant problem here, they coordinated insurance issues well and responded promptly to any concerns, fully trust Dr. Todaro and his nursing staff
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carmen Todoro at OB/GYN Associates of WNY.
Office staff is a bit impersonal but does the job