Women's Specialty & Fertility Center

FellowshipU of CT
Clovis
729 North Medical Center
Clovis, CA 93611
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Carolina M. Sueldo to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Women's Specialty & Fertility Center to a friend?
7 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
Dr. Sueldo is the most through Dr. that I've ever had. She takes her time to talk you through everything so that you feel completely comfortable with your treatment plan...She basically started from scratch and asked me all the "new patient questions" then she asked me for my questions. I had "a list". We went over them all. She took all my thoughts, apprehensions and concerns in to consideration and I felt like I had a say in things. We came up with a plan together that we were both happy with.
7 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Sueldo prior to becoming her patient back when she first joined IVF Florida.I knew that patients would love her as her personality and character would make her an amazing asset to the practice. Now that I know her as my doctor, I'm glad to see that my initial assessment of her far exceeded any expectations I may have had. Words can’t even begin to describe how grateful I am to her for being so through. Us IVF chicks are nuts, I feel like you can never give us "too much" information. She basically started from scratch and asked me all the "new patient questions" then she asked me for my questions. I had "a list". We went over them all. She took all my thoughts, apprehensions and concerns in to consideration and I felt like I had a say in things. We came up with a plan together that we were both happy with. During a process where there are so many ups and downs, you definitely want to feel like your Dr. has your back. I'm blessed that I feel like mine definitely does.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
She will give you all the information you need. The good, bad & indifferent so be ready for it all!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Adriana)
The staff at the Coral Gables location is small. I think that's what makes it so great. It's always the same ladies doing your ultrasounds, drawing your blood, giving results and following-up. It provides a seamless experience that I am very grateful for!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida.
Insurance Covers Most
What specific things went wrong at IVF Florida?
IVF Florida
Coral Gables
Dr. Sueldo and the staff at the office are warm and friendly... I love dr. Sueldo and am forever indebted to her for our miracle. She was honest and kind and so so smart! She was always careful to tell us what we needed to know, to celebrate our successes and to remind us to move forward with both caution and optimism.... Antagonist protocol. I used menopur and gonal F as well as progesterone supository and estrogen pills.
How was your experience with Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
Trust herself
Dr. Sueldo and the staff at the office are warm and friendly and listened to my every concern and addressed them
Describe the protocols Carolina M. Sueldo used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Ariana)
Loved the nursing staff as a whole. Didn’t love Ariana specifically.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Very personal care. They do a great job of building relationships with you. The patient portal is especially helpful for getting questions answered any time. Sometimes there is a long wait even with an appointment.
My insurance partially covered everything. I had a $30 copay with every appointment and had to pay for some of my meds and a few procedures.
Describe Carolina M. Sueldo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Florida.
We transferred 3 embryos and ended up with our Singleton. Since then the clinic no longer transfers multiple embryos from my understanding.
IVF Florida