Available by cell phone
ResidencyU of CA - SF
FellowshipU of CT
729 North Medical Center
Clovis, CA 93611
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Carolina M. Sueldo to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Women's Specialty & Fertility Center to a friend?
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other, Unexplained
I have to say it's also refreshing having your Endo reproductive Dr. be a female. She [Dr. Sueldo] just understands and makes you feel the most comfortable you've ever felt. She gives you realistic updates and hopes. She sets easy and understandable plans of action! She remember who you are when she sees you for your apt. ... When she asks how you are and in her eyes she truly cares!!
Anovulation, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Poor Egg Quality, Other, Unexplained
How was your experience with Carolina M. Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
Dr C is amazing. I have to say it's also refreshing having your Endo reproductive Dr. be a female. She just understands and makes you feel the most comfortable you've ever felt. She gives you realistic updates and hopes. She sets easy and understandable plans of action! She remember who you are when she sees you for your apt. Once I was leaving, and in the hallways I saw her consulting with her father Dr. Carlos Sueldo. And I didn't think she would look up, and I didn't want to bother her. But not only did she see me walk by, she paused taking to her father and walked over to me to give me a hug and ask how I was doing!! Unheard-of, to me, to see a Dr that shows so much love to their patients and to genuinely care about their needs!!!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carolina M. Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
Be prepared to get a ton of info!!!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carolina M. Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center?
She gives you hugs like a real person. When she asks how you are and in her eyes she truly cares!!
Describe the protocols Carolina M. Sueldo used in your cycles at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center and their degree of success.
My blood works all seemed normal. So clomid we went. Off to the races. 5 days and not one mature follicle. We then moved the dosage up. Once again, nothing. Moved the dosage to the max. Then once again, nothing. Now it's injectable time. 150 dose of Hmg for 4 nights then if to see if it works. I'm currently still working with her. And Friday I will get an update on how it's going. Fingers crossed and prayers galore.
There was only one receptionist who was "ehh." The rest of the entire office is amazing, friendly, and so helpful.
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
Strengths are keeping records and your file current. It makes a smooth experience because everyone knows what's going on. The office is so super clean. The giant to flat screen always has something amazing tuned on. Weakness would be when calling there is a lot of being put on hold.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carolina M. Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
So
Describe Carolina M. Sueldo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
7 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
Dr. Sueldo is the most through Dr. that I've ever had. She takes her time to talk you through everything so that you feel completely comfortable with your treatment plan...She basically started from scratch and asked me all the "new patient questions" then she asked me for my questions. I had "a list". We went over them all. She took all my thoughts, apprehensions and concerns in to consideration and I felt like I had a say in things. We came up with a plan together that we were both happy with.
7 IUI, 2 IVF, Surrogacy
How was your experience with Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Sueldo prior to becoming her patient back when she first joined IVF Florida.I knew that patients would love her as her personality and character would make her an amazing asset to the practice. Now that I know her as my doctor, I'm glad to see that my initial assessment of her far exceeded any expectations I may have had. Words can’t even begin to describe how grateful I am to her for being so through. Us IVF chicks are nuts, I feel like you can never give us "too much" information. She basically started from scratch and asked me all the "new patient questions" then she asked me for my questions. I had "a list". We went over them all. She took all my thoughts, apprehensions and concerns in to consideration and I felt like I had a say in things. We came up with a plan together that we were both happy with. During a process where there are so many ups and downs, you definitely want to feel like your Dr. has your back. I'm blessed that I feel like mine definitely does.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
She will give you all the information you need. The good, bad & indifferent so be ready for it all!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Adriana)
The staff at the Coral Gables location is small. I think that's what makes it so great. It's always the same ladies doing your ultrasounds, drawing your blood, giving results and following-up. It provides a seamless experience that I am very grateful for!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida.
Insurance Covers Most
What specific things went wrong at IVF Florida?
IVF Florida
Coral Gables

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida.

Dr Sueldo has warm bedside manner very upbeat but straight to the point. she comes from this background from generations and that helped me make the decision to choose her and the clinic. She makes you feel comfortable and she is a very good educator ... Don’t expect to see the same person or doctor each visit but each person you see knows your case and record and is on the same page
Kind staff each person representing the clinic is informational and warm
The staff is Kind very prompt with my time and they always know what’s going on I believe the communication is excellent because everyone is on the same page
Describe your experience with Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.
The office is located on the second floor, wait time is short, nice and clean easy parking is always available. the building the clinic is in is in a great location next to the hospital. The building is new and very functional.
The medicated iui process was definitely less that I have heard of in town. I was paying $95 per ultrasound. I paid $420 for the iui this included the wash of my husband sperm.
Clovis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Carolina M. Sueldo at Women's Specialty & Fertility Center.

Dr. Sueldo and the staff at the office are warm and friendly... I love dr. Sueldo and am forever indebted to her for our miracle. She was honest and kind and so so smart! She was always careful to tell us what we needed to know, to celebrate our successes and to remind us to move forward with both caution and optimism.... Antagonist protocol. I used menopur and gonal F as well as progesterone supository and estrogen pills.
How was your experience with Carolina M. Sueldo at IVF Florida?
Trust herself
Dr. Sueldo and the staff at the office are warm and friendly and listened to my every concern and addressed them
Describe the protocols Carolina M. Sueldo used in your cycles at IVF Florida and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVF Florida. (Assigned nurse: Ariana)
Loved the nursing staff as a whole. Didn’t love Ariana specifically.
Describe your experience with IVF Florida.
Very personal care. They do a great job of building relationships with you. The patient portal is especially helpful for getting questions answered any time. Sometimes there is a long wait even with an appointment.
My insurance partially covered everything. I had a $30 copay with every appointment and had to pay for some of my meds and a few procedures.
Describe Carolina M. Sueldo's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVF Florida.
We transferred 3 embryos and ended up with our Singleton. Since then the clinic no longer transfers multiple embryos from my understanding.
IVF Florida