Medical SchoolUniversity of Alabama
1721 Medical Park Drive
Biloxi, LA 39532
4321 Magnolia Street
New Orleans, LA 70115
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Caroline Juneau to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Audubon Fertility to a friend?
Dr. Juneau is Intelligent, trustworthy, and compassionate. She is extremely kind and makes the patient feel like family. She explains every detail of both the IUI and IVF process. She is very detailed and doesn’t miss a beat.... She personally performed my ectopic surgery- even though it took place at a hospital and not the clinic.... We decided to move forward with IVF/ICSI/PGS and transfer using a frozen embryo rather than fresh.
How was your experience with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Juneau is Intelligent, trustworthy, and compassionate. She is extremely kind and makes the patient feel like family. She explains every detail of both the IUI and IVF process. She is very detailed and doesn’t miss a beat. She has been a true blessing. She was with me every step of my infertility process. She made my husband and I feel like family. She is extremely thorough. She knows her stuff! She personally performed my ectopic surgery- even though it took place at a hospital and not the clinic. This was so reassuring during such a scary time. After my ectopic, Dr. Juneau presented my husband and me with all of our possible options. We decided to move forward with IVF/ICSI/PGS and transfer using a frozen embryo rather than fresh. We only transferred one and it worked! We are excited to say we are expecting our first miracle and rainbow baby in December (2018). Dr. Juneau monitored me every week prior to the transfer and after until we reached 10 weeks. We “graduated” and I began seeing my regular OB. The week of my first visit with my OB, Dr. Juneau messaged me to check on us! She didn’t have to do that- but that is th kind of doctor that she is. Leaving Dr. Juneau was bittersweet. Although we were sad to no longer be under her care- we knew it meant things were progressing as they should for a healthy pregnancy! I would recommend, and do, Dr. Juneau to anyone experiencing infertility. She is truly a light in such a dark time!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Trust her! She welcomes questions and concerns and always listens. She gives recommended actions- trust her advice. Infertility is such a difficult time and there are so many decisions that need to be made- trust her and allow her to help take some of thher decision making off of your plate.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
Dr. Juneau is hands down the best doctor I’ve ever worked with. She is extremely compassionate and knows her stuff! She is honest, but re-assuring. She evaluates all possibilities before deciding how aggressive to be. I had an ectopic pregnancy with my 2nd IUI and she was with me every step of the way. She has truly been a light in this pretty dark experience.
Describe the protocols Caroline Juneau used in your cycles at Audubon Fertility and their degree of success.
HSG- checked to make sure tubes were clear before beginning IUI. They were. 1st: IUI with clomid- transvaginal monitoring and bloodwork .... BFN 2nd: IUI with injectables- transvaginal monitoring and bloodwork... BFP, low HCG to start, but began to double appropriately. Resulted in ectopic, with emergency ectopic surgery and left tube removal. Dr. Juneau performed my entire procedure and checked my right tube as well. IVF- Gonal, Menapur, Cetrotide.... transvaginal monitoring and bloodwork, 15 retrieved, 11 mature and inseminated, 8 fertilized, (3) 5 day blasts (frozen after biopsy sent off for PGS testing). PGS: 2 normal and 1 abnormal. Used birth control to control cycle, started Estrace and PIO (progesterone in oil injections). Monitored often. Transfered 1 embryo when the timing was right- BFP! Dr. Juneau personally monitored the pregnancy until week 10 ( which is when I got off of PIO). Baby due 12/29/18!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Audubon Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Debbie and Brittany )
Amazing nursing staff. Easy to communicate with and always returned my calls or answered emails. Truly make you feel like family.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
From the minute you walk in- you feel like family! The front office staff members are so friendly. They know you! I rarely had to walk up to the counter because they they check you in the system the minute you walk in the door. The nurses are kind and knowledgeable. They are easy to get in touch with. They have a lab in house, which makes your daily lab work super convienent! The doctors are amazing! They do all of your ultrasounds and monitoring. They are available to answer your questions! The clinic is clean and updated. No complaints!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility.
About 5,000 for IUI About 24,000 for IVF All process fees stated above included my labs and monitoring, medication. My insurance doesn’t cover- so this was out of pocket fees.
Describe Caroline Juneau's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Audubon Fertility.
Dr. Juneau recommends transferring 1 embryo. If for some reason the 1 didn’t take- she believes in having a discussion about the possibility to try (2) for the 2nd transfer. Not promised.
New Orleans
A pretty good doctor [Dr. Juneau] very nice explained most of the details always responded and answered questions. Wanted to jump to surgery right away after I had just undergone surgery less than a year prior to me seeing her....First visit was a consultation, then I went in for a SIS I opted out of the hsg which would have been the next test...I didn't feel like I was being used to get better success rates..
How was your experience with Caroline Juneau at Audubon Fertility?
A pretty good doctor very nice explained most of the details always responded and answered questions. Wanted to jump to surgery right away after I had just undergone surgery less than a year prior to me seeing her.
You will not be disappointment and try to come with a list of questions so u can have them answered right away.
I didn't feel like I was being used to get better success rates
First visit was a consultation, then I went in for a SIS I opted out of the hsg which would have been the next test. On day 3 of my cycle I went in for a baseline ultrasound then I went in for a day 11 ultrasound after taking letrazole for 5 days my eggs weren't quite ready so I went in again on day 13 they were ready so I triggered at 9 15 that night and my iui was scheduled for 36 hours later. Then after the iui I went into the office for a hcg test which came out negative
Never really had experience with the nursing staff just over the phone and through e-mail.
Describe your experience with Audubon Fertility.
Very nicely decorated, friendly staff, reasonable fertility packages if your insurance doesn't cover fertility, terrible parking, and right down the street from an abortion clinic, I believe it's a woman's choice but since the parking is bad you might end up parking by the abortion clinic and getting harrassed by protestors
250 for consult 350 for sis 525 for hsg 1250 for medicated iui monitoring which included all the ultrasounds, and bloodwork 120 for letrazole and 83 for trigger shot I had to pay everything out of pocket because my insurance does not cover fertility