Available by cell phone
2769 Sunridge Heights
Henderson, NV 89052
8851 W. Sahara Avenue
Las Vegas, NV 89117
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Carrie Bedient to a friend?

5.8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility Center of Las Vegas to a friend?
2017 - 2019
3 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
I did 3 retrievals and 3 frozen transfers [with Dr. Bedient]. My plan was adjusted each time to achieve a better result each time. After 2 successful transfers which ended in miscarriage, I was diagnosed with recurrent miscarriages and underwent lab work which revealed a blood clotting disorder. Once we figured that out, we were able to successfully transfer again and with the help of a blood thinner, I am now 18 weeks pregnant...
2017 - 2019
3 Embryo Freezing, IVF
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Unexplained
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
Dr. Bedient is patient, thorough and compassionate. I always felt as if I had 100% of her attention while she was with me. She always made sure I felt cared for, comfortable, and secure in our plan. She was available to me whenever I had questions or concerns. She is an incredible doctor and I am lucky to have been under her care.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
Ask questions and seek to understand the plan.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
The whole staff was attentive, honest, and helpful.
Describe the protocols Carrie Bedient used in your cycles at Fertility Center of Las Vegas and their degree of success.
I did 3 retrievals and 3 frozen transfers. My plan was adjusted each time to achieve a better result each time. After 2 successful transfers which ended in miscarriage, I was diagnosed with recurrent miscarriages and underwent lab work which revealed a blood clotting disorder. Once we figured that out, we were able to successfully transfer again and with the help of a blood thinner, I am now 18 weeks pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Christie, Melissa and Roshonda)
The Nursing staff at FCLV is excellent. They are compassionate and they treat each patient as an important human being and not a number. They communicate well with patients and they work together so nobody is left out of the loop, even if it is somebody’s day off.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
Every person at this clinic is kind and helpful. If they tell you they will contact you at a certain day/time, they will. They don't all use the same manner of communications, though. Some email and some call. Check each line of communication before you start chasing them down for information. The only times I did that, it was because I had not checked my email.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
My total cost for a full round of IVF was $14,900. This included In-cycle ultrasounds, 1 Egg Retrieval with Anesthesia, Unlimited Transfers using the embryos created from this retrieval (valid 1 year or until live birth, whichever comes first); In-cycle blood monitoring, Fertilization of eggs by ICSI, Assisted Hatching if needed, 1 year of embryo storage from date of freeze. Sperm freezing, if needed, was $538. PGS testing was an additional $4,725.
Describe Carrie Bedient's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
Dr. Bedient prefers eSET because there is less chance for a multiple pregnancy, which can add a whole other set of complications.
Las Vegas

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas.

Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
What we love about Doctor Bedient is with all of the patients she has when she is speaking with you or has an appointment with you she makes you feel like the only one.... During my fibroid surgery she checked in constantly, and the plans she makes for your cycle you can tell she really has taken the time to think about it and make it personal. She explains things in a way that you can understand I would and have recommended her to friends.
Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
My husband and I went to another fertility clinic and saw a different doctor before we got to Dr Bedient, and boy are we glad we didn’t go with anyone else. Dr Bedient is caring, attentive and she makes you feel as if you are her only patient. During my fibroid surgery she checked in constantly, and the plans she makes for your cycle you can tell she really has taken the time to think about it and make it personal. She explains things in a way that you can understand I would and have recommended her to friends.
I would tell them that although she is busy and you have to wait a little bit to see her during your appointment it is worth it! When you finally do see her she is attentive, detail oriented and takes her time with you so you don’t feel rushed.
What we love about Doctor Bedient is with all of the patients she has when she is speaking with you or has an appointment with you she makes you feel like the only one. She came on during my appointment with my surgeon for my fibroid surgery just to give me a hug! She makes you feel like she’s truly walking this path with you and goes over everything in as much detail as you may need! She has a great bedside manner and I have already recommended her to a friend of mine even though we are done with our cycle yet I know she’s going to work hard to get us the best result!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Christie )
Our main coordinator Christie is amazing! She is very compassionate and she kept us up to date on everything and was a great communicator, if it wasn’t her it was the nurse that worked with her Katie. Both of whom I would recommend. The only person I dealt with that I felt was cold and very short when speaking with me was Rashanda. I didn’t have to interact with her much but when I did she seemed to have an attitude which was very off putting and very much the opposite of the feeling from everyone else in the office.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
The biggest weakness of this clinic would definitely be communication. There are times when I wasn’t dealing with my coordinator that I had to reach out myself and ask where my quote was or what my next steps needed to be. There is also times when you go in for your appointment and you sign in and are waiting a very long time without updates, it’s like they forgot about you. There is also some inconsistencies where they sometimes make you feel welcome when you come in and sometimes they don’t acknowledge you. For strengths I would say they will take the time to explain things to you when you speak to them, but compared to the wonderful treatment you get from the nurses and doctors the front desk is in need of improvement.
Yes. Dr Bedient did strongly recommend that we only transfer one embryo, she took the time to explain that with our age and the number of embryos we have that she feels this will get us the most successful result. We went in originally thinking we would do 2 but we didn’t think about all of the risks and results of the egg retrieval so we respected her expertise in this area and when the time comes we will do 1 embryo.
Las Vegas

She [Dr. Bedient] was a very nice woman. But we never spoke with her or saw her.. at ALL until retrieval after the consultation. My husband and I were so frustrated not being able to communicate with just her. We were constantly worried out coordinator as she was always confused about who she was talking to and my current situations we were in.... Bedient suggested I go through an aggressive protocol. We did stomach injections of follostim and menopur.
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
She was a very nice woman. But we never spoke with her or saw her.. at ALL until retrieval after the consultation. My husband and I were so frustrated not being able to communicate with just her. We were constantly worried out coordinator as she was always confused about who she was talking to and my current situations we were in.
You won’t even communicate with Bedient. You’ll communicate with a coordinator who doesn’t get back to you in enough time and with not enough details.
Miscommunication, no helpful direction given. As if we were on our own with our medications. Never saw Bedient unless it was for our consultation, the very end retrieval, and the end discussion of why it didn’t work out.
Bedient suggested I go through an aggressive protocol. We did stomach injections of follostim and menopur. We did this until I grew enough and large enough eggs to their approval. We then did egg retrieval. I stopped all medications once we finished the retrieval for about one or two weeks? Bedients office only does frozen transfers. So five minutes before our scheduled transfer she called us to let us know our only blastocyst stopped growing cells at the rate it should have been after thanking out. She suggested we toss the blastocyst or go forward even knowing it won’t live. We went forward. I then started progesterone injections until my period came.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Christie Dabney)
Like we said, we were just a number, so we were always in and out. They always said I was growing great eggs, but at retrieval time my eggs showed that they were all very SMALL. Very misleading
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
Their weakness was that they eere always rushing, and seemed to be under staffed with how little compassion and communication we were able to receive. Their strengths was only getting me in and out quickly.
$5,000 for genetic testing. $21,000 for the whole ivf procedure, and $2,000 for medications. So all in all, $28,000 to go through ivf with Dr. Bedient.
We didn’t have a choice. She originally suggested single transfer (before we knew how many I would have been able to make) only because I have tietzi syndrome.
Las Vegas

Dr. Bedient was nice, had a very calm demeanor. One thing i did not really like was the fact that there was one time where she had came back from working out, literally dripping in sweat, face red and can barely catch her breath and she was speaking. I felt that it was unprofessional....No treatments were done at this facility. The doctor did suggest we did femara with timed intercourse.
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
Just know that they wont work with your schedule, you'll have to miss work. All of their blood work and ultrasounds are only done in the morning.
Was very thorough, explained everthing, never felt rushed.
The nursing staff was my least favorite. As I had stated they wont work with your schedule. On one occasion, I told Dr. Bedient that the earliest I can come for my blood work was 3pm, and she said "okay, just let the nurse know so that they can stick around." As I was making my appointment at the front they said "no you cant sorry." Second, when i went in for a vaginal ultrasound the nurse asked me "when do you need to come back?" I answered I don't know, shouldn't you know, and she went to go ask the doctor. The nurse also gave me the wrong lab test, so they actually tested me for any genetic diseases. And that blood work bill was not cheap. The nurses were no help.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
They wont work with your schedule, as I stated. The billing coordinator constantly messed up. They would bill me for things I wasn't responsible for. Theres nothing good I can add because after they messed up on my blood work, I stopped going to this clinic. Theres no strengths I can add.
Las Vegas

We walked away from our meetings [with Dr. Carrie Bedient] knowing the success rates but thinking that pursuing IVF would be a slam dunk to conceive. She did not require that we do genetic testing until after 3 failed IVF transfers. After 2 we were very worried and requested it ourselves. After we received the results she said that she was so glad that we did it since our embryos had so many abnormalities
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
I couldn't imagine a better doctor to have while going through this emotionally and physically exhausting journey! She puts you at ease while also making sure that you are informed each step of the way. She never made me feel rushed to ask questions and I always felt comfortable asking anything. My one complaint is that I feel that she can be overly optimistic. I think that a certain level is necessary to provide hope but I felt like the response "you are young and healthy" gave my husband and myself too much false hope. We walked away from our meetings knowing the success rates but thinking that pursuing IVF would be a slam dunk to conceive. She did not require that we do genetic testing until after 3 failed IVF transfers. After 2 we were very worried and requested it ourselves. After we received the results she said that she was so glad that we did it since our embryos had so many abnormalities. I have trusted her each step of the way (and of course none of us expected those results) but sometimes providing too much hope of success can be a double-edged sword for patients.
Go visit her! She has such a calming quality about her which will put your anxious minds at ease. Make sure to write down questions that you have beforehand. She will answer all of them, you just have to remember what you want to ask!
Dr. Bedient makes you feel like you are her only patient. Over the phone or in person she takes the time to answer all of your questions and makes sure that you have all of the information that you need. Her bedside manner and calming demeanor are exactly what are needed in such a sensitive field!
The first treatment strategy (after all initial diagnostic testing was completed) was trying letrezol pills to induce ovulation - as my irregular cycles indicated that my body was not ovulated consistently on its own - with timed intercourse. We pursued this for 3 cycles with no success. We personally chose to skip the IUI treatment path next and instead went straight into IVF. We had the egg retrieval and instead of a fresh transfer, all 5 day blastocysts were frozen for subsequent frozen embryo transfers.
She was usually quick to respond via email with all of my questions and concerns, even after hours.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
The clinic is clean and well organized. I loved that the waiting room has snacks and drinks because sometimes you are there for long periods of time! The staff is all so friendly and helpful and oftentimes they remember you by name which adds a level of comfort. My only odd complaint is that I don't like the TV on in the waiting room, I'm nervous enough at appointments and maybe the sound soothes others but it irritates me. Otherwise we love the clinic!
$14,400 for the global ivf package which included the egg retrieval, anesthesia, IVF coordinator, bloodwork, ultrasounds, transfers for up to 1 year, embryo storage for 1 year.
Dr. Bedient strongly encouraged us to only transfer one embryo at a time to minimize the risks of carrying multiples. We had the choice either way, however.

Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Bedient was kind, I never felt rushed, and she remembered personal details of things we had discussed about my personal life and would ask me about them at follow up appointments. She seemed to genuinely take in interest in my health and helping me get pregnant.... I did 50 mg of Clomid, with an HCG trigger shot, and IUI 6x. I was carefully monitored via bloodwork and vaginal ultrasounds and always kept in the loop about how many mature eggs I had.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
Dr Bedient is a female, which I love, when discussing sensitive issues regarding reproduction. She is also a mother so she has been through pregnancy herself. She is kind, compassionate, and always fit me into her schedule if it was an emergency. She was willing to answer any questions I had and took her time during every appointment.
Double check everything done with billing/insurance, I had several issues with their finance department
The nursing staff was great in this office, they are all female and very prompt. My appointments always started on time and once you are brought back into a patient room, the nurses are usually in the room within a couple minutes. Follow up instructions were clearly given, prescriptions were called in with no issues, and they return phone calls quickly.
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
Strengths: Appointments always start on time, you are in and out quickly, the staff is entirely female (except for one male Doctor but I never saw him), staff is friendly and compassionate, lots of ample parking Weaknesses: Billing/Finance department, I had several issues with the finance team, it eventually got resolved and I was reimbursed for everything I was overcharged, but it took a year for me to get my money back. I would have left the clinic and gone some where else, but my Doctor was awesome.
My IUIs were covered by insurance but I did a financial consultation for IVF, they charge $15,000 not including medication
Las Vegas

IVF with own eggs, Day 5 frozen embryo transfer [with Dr. Bedient]. Treatment plan for endometriosis and severe endometriosis during IVF cycle and pregnancy. Successful IVF cycle, currently pregnant with a Singleton! We have a game plan for future transfers and endometriosis control and treatment as well...Very real, very supportive, loving, kind, knowledgeable, and extremely caring in all she does. Highly recommend her and her staff, everyone there is so nice and helpful! She has been such an amazing resource and guide through the craziness of IVF.
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
Unbelievable doctor! Very real, very supportive, loving, kind, knowledgeable, and extremely caring in all she does. Highly recommend her and her staff, everyone there is so nice and helpful! She has been such an amazing resource and guide through the craziness of IVF.
Expect to be treated really well :-)
IVF with own eggs, Day 5 frozen embryo transfer. Treatment plan for endometriosis and severe endometriosis during IVF cycle and pregnancy. Successful IVF cycle, currently pregnant with a Singleton! We have a game plan for future transfers and endometriosis control and treatment as well.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Christy )
Absolutely wonderful!! Genuinely cared for me and my process I was going through. Would make herself available to me at all times and all hours of the day/night! Such a sweetheart! She even walked me through my first injections over the phone! She’s incredible and I had an extremely awesome experience with her!
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
Strengths: incredible and friendly staff, evidence-based fertility treatments, caring doctor who makes sure you know everything up front and that helps you choose the best route for your family. No weaknesses that I am aware of or saw. :-)
About $23,000 for everything
My age (30 at time of retrieval/transfer) was the biggest factor. Being young increased the chances of a successful cycle. Also I’ve miscarried before, so we didn’t want to try to put in too many embryos at once until we knew for sure how my body would react to carrying a baby again.
Las Vegas

Dr. Bedient is wonderful. So compassionate and kind, spent as much time with me as I needed to make sure all my questions were answered and that I was comfortable. I never felt rushed....So far did one egg retreival cycle using menopur, follistim 225 mcg, and ganirellex. Got 6 eggs, all 6 fertilized, and 4 made it to day 6 blast stage
How was your experience with Carrie Bedient at Fertility Center of Las Vegas?
Very pleasant, spent lots of time and answered all questions, never felt rushed
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Center of Las Vegas. (Assigned nurse: Arlyn)
Arlyn was always very polite and compassionate but sometimes hard to get a hold off, did not always get same day answers
Describe your experience with Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
Very nice calming atmosphere, drinks/snacks available
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Fertility Center of Las Vegas.
Ultrasound monitoring was done 630-830 AM, a time slot was scheduled for you, mostly on time
Spent $19000 for full IVF cycle including egg retrieval, monitoring/labs, anesthesia/surgery center fees, genetic testing and freezing/storage of embryos. Medications were mostly covered by Tricare, paid $1500