Nurse available by email
Springfield
955 S. Springfield Avenue
Springfield, NJ 07081
973-258-4081
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Catha Fischer to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Don't recommend: 50%7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend RMA of New Jersey to a friend?
Dr. Fischer was extremely kind, answered all my questions, scheduled extra phone calls when I wanted to, and was also extremely positive even when we received what I thought was discouraging news. She pointed out reasons for hope and optimism and was encouraging the whole way.... We did the strongest protocol ("maxed out") due to my low AFC and AMH, which meant that I took hcg with Follistim 450. Then I took cetrotide for the trigger shot.
How was your experience with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
I really liked Dr. Fischer as my doctor. She was warm, patient, reassuring, and supportive. The only question I had was whether her lack of experience was going to impact anything (she only recently started practicing). But in terms of bedside manner, she was wonderful.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
Don't be afraid to ask questions and make sure you understand the process and what to expect. Dr. Fischer is more than happy to answer all of your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
Describe the protocols Catha Fischer used in your cycles at RMA of New Jersey and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Jandee)
My nurse was nice. The only problem was, she had a variable schedule and I was often having to be in contact with other nurses in order to figure things out. So there was a little confusion on who to contact when, but overall it was fine.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
The clinic was well organized and clearly thought of the patient when designing the space. The wait room was huge, so even though there was always a lot of people there, you really didn't feel like cattle (as I've heard other clinics feel like) and it's comfortable with reasonable wait times. Everyone was really nice.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of New Jersey.
The monitoring visits were quick and easy. For the most part, it did not feel like a "cattle call." The wait room is big, so it doesn't feel crowded, and they kept it moving.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey.
For embryo freezing, it was about $18,000 including ICSI and CCS. Then I paid another $4,000 for meds, but that turned out to be covered by insurance.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New Jersey?
Basking Ridge

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey.

She [Dr. Catha Fischer] called me when things got rough but not before then... takes her time and is thorough. There were some times I did not feel we were talking about the same thing but that was fixed. Everything felt very methodical and I sometimes wished it was more personal along the way...There was no further testing of my husband's sperm or efforts to correct the morphology. We ended up with only one normal embryo to use. They did ICSI and PGS testing. Transferred one embryo during a medicated cycle my lining was over 16.
How was your experience with Catha Fischer at RMA of New Jersey?
Dr Fischer takes her time and is thorough. There were some times I did not feel we were talking about the same thing but that was fixed. Everything felt very methodical and I sometimes wished it was more personal along the way
She called me when things got rough but not before then.
Gonal F with ganirelix for egg retrieval. There was no further testing of my husband's sperm or efforts to correct the morphology. We ended up with only one normal embryo to use. They did ICSI and PGS testing. Transferred one embryo during a medicated cycle my lining was over 16.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Emeley Racano)
The nursing staff does a good job of not instilling hope where there is none.
Describe your experience with RMA of New Jersey.
It is a machine. Everything is done the same for every person and it's not until something goes awry that a protocol is changed or re examined. Advocate for yourself and make sure all items are checked off the list before proceeding with expensive procedures.
We have a lifetime max on our insurance. After one cycle, it is exhausted.
What specific things went wrong at RMA of New Jersey?