Chad Friedman (retired)

535 Reach Blvd
Columbus, OH 43215

1 patient review filtered by:

2015 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Friedman is very kind and very compassionate. He has humor to help with your nerves and he explains things very well. I really love him as my doctor. I wish he could have been at each appointment but I understand that it's not always possible....Gina is very helpful and gets straight to the point. She can be blunt but she also is very caring. Over the phone she sounds unfriendly but I think that's just the way it comes across. In person you can see her smile and facial expressions and see that she doesn't mean to be that way.
Dr. Friedman [of Ohio Reproductive Medicine] is always very warm and caring and his assistant Gina is always very helpful. The only problem I had was when I have questions regarding my care, I've called in when Gina was not in and talked to a nurse and they are always so rude. They act like I'm a burden or treat me like I'm stupid. Infertility treatments are scary and asking questions about treatment should be welcomed....The front desk staff is also confused about whether you need billed or not and they also told me the wrong price once. The techs that take you to your room are so unfriendly. They need to smile!! It's not like you want to be there either....
How was your experience with Chad Friedman (retired) at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Chad Friedman (retired) at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Ignore the rude nurses because add. Friedman and Gina are very nice and super helpful.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Chad Friedman (retired) at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Friedman is always very warm and caring and his assistant Gina is always very helpful. The only problem I had was when I have questions regarding my care, I've called in when Gina was not in and talked to a nurse and they are always so rude. They act like I'm a burden or treat me like I'm stupid. Infertility treatments are scary and asking questions about treatment should be welcomed.
Describe the protocols Chad Friedman (retired) used in your cycles at Ohio Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
We used Clomid for ovulation with an HCG trigger shot. My husband is on a prescription med to reduce estrogen in his body and he also does three injections of HCG a week for sperm count. We have had one IUI so far and it failed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Ohio Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Gina )
Describe your experience with Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Chad Friedman (retired) at Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
My Clomid is 8 dollars with insurance, trigger shot is $126 with insurance, first follicle scan was $345, second follicle scan was $284, IUI was $373, and we pay $126 a month for my husbands injections.
What specific things went wrong at Ohio Reproductive Medicine?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Ohio Reproductive Medicine.
They told me a wrong price for my first follicle scan so I ended up being almost $200 short.
Chad Friedman (retired)