Chandra Shenoy

FellowshipMayo
Rochester
200 First Street SW
Rochester, MN 55905
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Chandra Shenoy to a friend?
Neutral: 100%7
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Mayo Clinic to a friend?
Dr. Shenoy switched me from Clomid to Letrozole, because she told me that according to research, she thought I would have a better success rate on Letrozole. She also discussed more "aggressive" treatment options, such as hcg injections with monitoring and IUIs, but helped me decide at that point in time I was okay with just trying the oral medication. She also explained future options and at what point she would recommend IVF.
How was your experience with Chandra Shenoy at Mayo Clinic?
Dr. Shenoy seemed very attentive during her time with me. She listened to everything I had to say, did a great job explaining her reasons for her recommended treatment, and answered all of my questions. She was also very quick to respond to questions I had after the appointment via Mayo's patient messaging system.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Chandra Shenoy at Mayo Clinic?
Dr. Shenoy listened to all of my concerns and answered all of my questions. Feeling listened too has not always been the case in this journey.
Describe the protocols Chandra Shenoy used in your cycles at Mayo Clinic and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Mayo Clinic.
Mayo Clinic is obviously a great institution and one of the best hospitals in the world. At times, I have felt that they are so confident in their abilities and treatments as a whole that individual concerns and exceptions get overlooked.
What specific things went wrong at Mayo Clinic?
Chandra Shenoy