Good

Brooklyn, NY 11217
Lower Manhattan
65 Broadway

2022, Successful
Dr. Charalampos Is an amazing man. He was always so happy never anger when coming to office always seem happy. Always made me feel comfortable and we would laugh and just always glad to see him when I came to the office...We only did one embryo. Would have been nice to do two but I guess for safety measure. But super happy regardless...Be patient and listen and trust the process. Even though it can be difficult at times.
From the front desk to the cleaning staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group are] amazing. The Drs and the nursing staff all great. For weakness I didn’t see any because I always felt they always are on point. The area loud outside because of construction but once you walk in the doors you don’t hear anything from outside... All the nurses are sweet ladies and I have fussy veins but always so gentle and was able to draw blood
How was your experience with Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group?
With the whole Kofinas experience I started in 2021 just finding what I have to do and you do keep you hopes up and they make you feel welcomed and family and I started with 2 other drs before Dr Charalampos aka Dr Harry but he did my transfer and saw me while I was on my cycle so basically start to finish and we got pregnant on the first try. This is my first pregnancy due to my condition but his bedside manners are really great. I’ve never had a issue with any of the doctors at Kofinas they are all really sweet and nice people and the nursing staff too
Describe the protocols Charalampos Chatzicharalampous used in your cycles at Kofinas Fertility Group and their degree of success.
Progesterone in oil (injections) x1 day in booty cheek Lovenox (injections) x2 a day in stomach Estrogen pill x 2 a day Metformin x 2 a day Prenatal X 1 a day Calcium x 2 a day For the medication was on it for maybe a good 3 months First month was to get my lining thick enough for the transfer and I was about 10-11mm thick when transfer was scheduled and we continued medication a little pasted my 10 weeks of pregnancy and now I’ll be seeing my Ob for now on.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Michelle and makilda I know I’m not spelling it right )
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
From the front desk to the cleaning staff amazing. The Drs and the nursing staff all great. For weakness I didn’t see any because I always felt they always are on point. The area loud outside because of construction but once you walk in the doors you don’t hear anything from outside.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kofinas Fertility Group.
You schedule your appointment or some are a time frame walk-in 7-9am.so it really depends what you are doing
Describe the costs associated with your care under Charalampos Chatzicharalampous at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The process for me was an expense but so worth it because my insurance didn’t really pay for anything they paid about 1400$ for me in total of procedures and some of my medications the rest is on me. But the financial office I only dealt with them when I had to get the pricing for everything I had to get done it’s just hearing the numbers is shocking but it was something I wanted to go through and wanted so I went through
Describe Charalampos Chatzicharalampous's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kofinas Fertility Group.

2021 - 2022, Successful
As a patient he [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] diagnosed me with several fertility issues that were other wise left untreared and resulted in previous loses...He did seem to recommend the IVF without seeing the iui results, so that did make me doubt myself a tad but he did mention he just didn't want me to waste to much time if it didn't work so he wanted me to be prepared for the next step. i appreciate the honesty in forsight...
5 stars for all of the staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group]. They know what you're going through and always treat you with care and compassion...The initial consultation is long where you need to ask what yoh can. For yohr follow ups,there is usutheally a lot of patients for those visisit but the appointments go fast . Arrive early if you have work. Before 630am . It can be tiring but worth it...
As a patient he diagnosed me with several fertility issues that were other wise left untreared and resulted in previous loses. I had times I felt discouraged becuase I wasn't sure if the iui would work. He did seem to recommend the IVF without seeing the iui results, so that did make me doubt myself a tad but he did mention he just didn't want me to waste to much time if it didn't work so he wanted me to be prepared for the next step. i appreciate the honesty in forsight . He always told me everyone deserves a family and their is always options which was always comforting
Ask all the questions even the ones that seem silly . Be prepared for the process and DR Harri is always there to support. Take all his advice, don't deviate wnd you'll find success
He always spoke with care and made sure o understood exactly what was going on always free to answer questions even the hard ones.
We started in 2021, my tunes were blocked, my insurance wouldn't cover ivf so I did other methods to unblock them I asked him to test me again and I was cleared. He have me a lost a vitamins and prescription drugs I needed to prepare me for my pregnancy. After 2 cycles it was a success
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Paige, Courtney and Diana)
5 stars for all of the staff. They know what you're going through and always treat you with care and compassion
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
He was the only Dr in the group that took my insurance. Although covered, alot of the supplements are out of pocket and the visits are very frequent so the copays add up. It depends on your insurance. That par for the course

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Harry took his time and answered all my concerns. My appointments wasn’t rushed...After 2 miscarriages I was about to give up hope until I met Dr. H...I started my journey with Dr. H in December 2021. I had 1 round of IUI negative pregnancy result. Dr. H wanted to be aggressive and I went straight to IVF. After 1 round of IVF I became pregnant. Dr. H made my dream come true...
What I like about Kofinas is that it’s never a long wait. The early morning monitoring was perfect time frame. Every appointment they do blood work and sonogram. The good thing about Kofinas is that they call you with the results either good or bad...The nurses were great. They made me feel comfortable every time...Dr. Harry took his time and answered all my concerns. My appointments wasn’t rushed...
Dr.Harry is a great doctor. I started my journey back in December 2021. After 2 miscarriages I was about to give up hope until I met Dr. H which he reassured me and made sure that didn’t happen. Fast forward September 2022 I am now 10 weeks pregnant. I would definitely recommend Dr.H.
Don’t give up on your dreams of becoming a parent. Dr.H is the go to doctor.
I felt like a human because Dr. Harry took his time and answered all my concerns. My appointments wasn’t rushed.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nurses were great. They made me feel comfortable every time.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
What I like about Kofinas is that it’s never a long wait. The early morning monitoring was perfect time frame. Every appointment they do blood work and sonogram. The good thing about Kofinas is that they call you with the results either good or bad. I would definitely recommend Kofinas for those struggling to conceive.
Morning monitoring was perfect for me. I can go there then head straight to work. I’m always there less than an hour.
Kofinas was out of network for me. My insurance paid a good portion of it. Total out of pocket was around $13,000.
None

2021 - 2022, Successful
He [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] was kind and patient, free of judgement and always open minded and helpful. He knew how much this process meant to me and how emotional everything was as well. He was always sensitive to that...He treated me with compassion and kindness and did everything he could to make my experience as comfortable as possible. I am forever grateful for his support and guidance throughout my journey...
The nurses and nursing staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group] were all truly amazing as well. They made each visit a bit more manageable by explaining things, always answering my questions in person, or when I called or via email...Monitoring appointments were easy - there sometimes were long waits but not always. They run a very efficient and smooth ship...The surgery center is beautiful and I always felt like I was in the best of hands. Everyone from the doctors to the front desk receptionists were kind, helpful and patient...
Dr. Harry helped make my dreams come true. He treated me with compassion and kindness and did everything he could to make my experience as comfortable as possible. I am forever grateful for his support and guidance throughout my journey.
Be open minded and ask all the questions!
Dr. Harry is the absolute best doctor I've ever worked with. He was kind and patient, free of judgement and always open minded and helpful. He knew how much this process meant to me and how emotional everything was as well. He was always sensitive to that.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kofinas Fertility Group. (Assigned nurse: Mio)
The nurses and nursing staff were all truly amazing as well. They made each visit a bit more manageable by explaining things, always answering my questions in person, or when I called or via email. They are all incredibly wonderful and patient people.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Kofinas was wonderful every step of the way. The surgery center is beautiful and I always felt like I was in the best of hands. Everyone from the doctors to the front desk receptionists were kind, helpful and patient. I'd recommend Kofinas everyday if I could!
Monitoring appointments were easy - there sometimes were long waits but not always. They run a very efficient and smooth ship!

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. C [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] always took the time to answer any and all questions. We never felt rushed during our appointments...has a kind demeanor and is an excellent communicator. He was ready to answer any and all questions...readily available if we needed him. He explained everything and then re-explained when needed. He is a doctor that will remember you when you come in for your next appointment. Dr. C is honest and upfront and will never give a false sense of reassurance...
The nursing staff [at Kofinas Fertility Group] was prompt in responding to call back requests...The staff try their best to make the process as seamless as possible. But new patients should expect and understand that there will be a wait to be seen at times...Dr. C [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] always took the time to answer any and all questions. We never felt rushed during our appointments...has a kind demeanor and is an excellent communicator.
Dr. C has a kind demeanor and is an excellent communicator. He was ready to answer any and all questions. We cannot thank him enough for guiding us through this process and always being readily available if we needed him. He explained everything and then re-explained when needed. He is a doctor that will remember you when you come in for your next appointment. Dr. C is honest and upfront and will never give a false sense of reassurance.
Ask. Ask. Ask. The only stupid question is the question that I never asked.
Dr. C always took the time to answer any and all questions. We never felt rushed during our appointments.
We really liked that everything proceeded in a steady pace. No part of the process ever felt rushed.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
The nursing staff was prompt in responding to call back requests.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
The staff try their best to make the process as seamless as possible. But new patients should expect and understand that there will be a wait to be seen at times. I would recommend all new patients keep their own record of appointment dates and what was done or discussed during appointments to look back on and refer to if needed.
> $5000
2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Harry [Chatzicharalampous] is the absolute BEST. I was treated with such respect and I was treated more like a family member than a patient. He was very professional and always answered my questions and emails immediately. He stuck by my side and never let me lose hope nor did he ever give up on me...He will do whatever he can to help you, he will take the time to speak with you via email, in person or on the phone...
[nurses at Kofinas Fertility Group] Kind, professional, compassionate and understanding...Professional and so kind. I was always greeted by the front desk staff with a smile. Nurses and doctors were amazing. All so attentive and compassionate...I was treated with such respect and I was treated more like a family member than a patient. He [Dr. Chatzicharalampous] was very professional and always answered my questions and emails immediately...
Dr. Harry is one of a kind. He treated me like family and truly showed that he cared. He always listened to my concerns and questions and never gave up on me. He was my doctor for about 2 years. I am not longer a patient but he still called to check in on me. Simple the best doctor ever.
You will not be disappointed. He will do whatever he can to help you, he will take the time to speak with you via email, in person or on the phone.
Dr. Harry is the absolute BEST. I was treated with such respect and I was treated more like a family member than a patient. He was very professional and always answered my questions and emails immediately. He stuck by my side and never let me lose hope nor did he ever give up on me. I met many doctors before but none of them can compare to Dr. Harry. I am pregnant with TWINS now and no longer seeing him and he still contacted me to see how I was doing. Highly recommend Dr. Harry.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kofinas Fertility Group.
Kind, professional, compassionate and understanding.
Describe your experience with Kofinas Fertility Group.
Professional and so kind. I was always greeted by the front desk staff with a smile. Nurses and doctors were amazing. All so attentive and compassionate. Highly recommend this office. I cannot think of any weaknesses at this time.
Unknown