California Fertility Partners

Los Angeles
11818 Wilshire Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90025
310-828-4008
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Charles March to a friend?

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend California Fertility Partners to a friend?
Dr. March always makes time for you, we never felt rushed and he provided detailed information about the procedure. He has the BEST bedside manner, literally sits on the bed with you and makes eye contact, very empathetic but also gives you a plan...he says things like "I like Lupron and Lupron is fine for an FET but I don't like it for YOU." It is things like this that make me trust that he is individualizing my care, unlike other REs who have used a one size fits all protocol at times.
How was your experience with Charles March at HRC?
Dr. March used real life analogies like baseball and even war to help my husband understand our fertility better. He has a wonderful sense of humor while also exuding the utmost confidence in treatment that is specialized and tailored to ME. For example, he says things like "I like Lupron and Lupron is fine for an FET but I don't like it for YOU." It is things like this that make me trust that he is individualizing my care, unlike other REs who have used a one size fits all protocol at times.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Charles March at HRC?
If you have Asherman's or thin lining contact him! If I lived in LA I would use him for IVF and I have even considered moving my embryos to him if my local REs don't agree on a protocol for me.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Charles March at HRC?
Describe the protocols Charles March used in your cycles at HRC and their degree of success.
Hysteroscopy - with 3 weeks of the balloon placed along with estrogen before and after. He likes to use estrogen prior to the procedure so he can map your uterus. I wouldn't have a hysteroscopy without the estrogen prep! He is also saying No lupron or BCP prior to a FET for those with thin lining. Instead, start estrogen on Day 2!
Describe your experience with your nurse at HRC. (Assigned nurse: Adriana)
So thorough with follow up. Quick to respond and she will always find a time to talk with Dr. March if she doesn't know the answers. Amazing, love her!
Describe your experience with HRC.
Organized, clean, compassionate - I saw a sign that said please don't bring kids to a certain floor as it is a trigger for others. Easy to schedule, billing is a breeze. They get back to you quickly and I had no issues.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Charles March at HRC.
My insurance covered the hysteroscopy. Not sure for IVF.
Describe Charles March's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at HRC.
He likes PGS with Day 5 embryos and 1 transferred.
Encino

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Charles March at HRC.

Dr. March has the best bedside manner. He's funny and caring. He tells you the truth and is open to ideas. He will sit and have a conversation with you and treats you like a friend vs. a number....He is great a communication and always has a plan b if something does not work. He truly is great at what he does and his bedside manner is exceptional. I feel comfortable and he's always available.... For thin lining, he put me on trental 400mg initially 1x a day and then increased it to 2x a day.
How was your experience with Charles March at HRC?
Ask as many questions as possible! He will let you know his opinion on things as he is open minded when it comes to alternative solutions such as eastern medicines and herbs.
For thin lining, he put me on trental 400mg initially 1x a day and then increased it to 2x a day. He has recommended a G-CSF wash which is used on cancer patients and has small number of patients with success.
Describe your experience with HRC.
They seem to have all appointments down from what I can tell. They are very busy so I can't imagine how they are able to keep everything running smoothly. I have only witness Dr. March, his care coordinator and the blood work team.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Charles March at HRC.
$660 for hysteroscopy.
Pasadena

IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
He is the most compassionate doctor I’ve ever met. He treated me just like a family. I looked forward to seeing him every appointment. ... Dr March gave me hopes when I was truly disappointed. He is a great surgeon, great human being with a sense of humor. He knows how to make you smile is the most difficult time. My surgery went well with no complications.
IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
How was your experience with Charles March at HRC?
If you need the surgery for Asherman’s Syndrome don’t go to anyone else. He is the one to do it.
Describe your experience with HRC.
The clinic is very well running. They are very busy but never cancel or change. My procedures went very smooth and with no complications. I highly recommend them. They are very accommodating to out of town patients.
Pasadena