Nurse available by email
ResidencyU. of Hawaii
FellowshipUCLA
1319 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Chris Huang to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii to a friend?
Dr. Huang lightens the process with his humor and jokes...very honest and straight forward with all information...He always explores financing options or ways to minimize patient costs...a cycle was cancelled because my genetic testing resulting with a recessive gene for cystic fibrosis. my doctor decided to wait until my husband was tested to ensure our unborn baby's risks weren't increased. I mentioned it did not matter to us and would not consider ivf at the time. he insisted with our good interest at heart and chose to not proceed until my husband received his genetic tests. my husband's genetic testing wasn't covered by any of our insurance. it was an additional cost we didn't want. we regretted choosing genetic testing at all.
Him [Dr. Huang] and his team [at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii] do a tremendous job at making every part of the process as conveniant and easy as possible. His entire staff are incredibly patient and understanding...Strengths, great staff and clinic is at Kapiolani hospital where all other services and procedures are done. Weaknesses include: they could provide more scheduling details during routine services or ultrasounds to new patients. As a new patient to fertility treatments, I wasn't always clear on procedures or expectations for the following visit. It would have helped to have reminders during any procedure or service with the doctor or nurse so I knew timelines.
East Asian, Latino, Other
How was your experience with Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
He is very honest and straight forward with all information. He always tries to place humor into his visits, to make for a more enjoyable and less stressful situation. He always explores financing options or ways to minimize patient costs.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
He is very honest and won't downplay anything.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Him and his team do a tremendous job at making every part of the process as conveniant and easy as possible. His entire staff are incredibly patient and understanding. Dr. Huang lightens the process with his humor and jokes.
Very patient and kind. Always understanding and never hesitates answering questions.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
I can't remember, but we stayed under expected budget. My PPO insurance plan covered alot of payments.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
+ Read more- Read less
2017 - 2019
Everything [at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii] is organized. A well-run team...He [Dr. Chris Huang] froze my eggs 2 years ago. But he reccomend that we try at least 3 iui cycles before using my frozen eggs to save me money and I like knowing that I have a backup (my frozen eggs) in the event that my body cannot conceive with iui...He's very personable, friendly and professional. I like how blunt and realistic he is...I appreciate that he's very nice and treats me well, doesn't make me feel stupid when I ask stupid questions lol. He listens to my concerns and is open when I opt to try a different method for my second upcoming iui
2017 - 2019
He's very blunt and realistic, which is what I wanted in a doctor. I appreciate that he's very nice and treats me well, doesn't make me feel stupid when I ask stupid questions lol. He listens to my concerns and is open when I opt to try a different method for my second upcoming iui
Describe the protocols Chris Huang used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii and their degree of success.
He froze my eggs 2 years ago. But he reccomend that we try at least 3 iui cycles before using my frozen eggs to save me money and I like knowing that I have a backup (my frozen eggs) in the event that my body cannot conceive with iui.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
Everything is organized. A well-run team. Nothing to really point out. This was the second clinic I went too. The first ivf clinic I consulted with didn't seem trustworthy and gave me the impression that they just wanted my money.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Chris Huang at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.