Chris Longbella

Oakleaf Clinic

Doctor available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolU of Minnesota
ResidencyU of Minnesota
Southside
3213 Stein Blvd
Eau Claire, WI 54701
715-836-9242
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Chris Longbella to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Oakleaf Clinic to a friend?
Dr [Chris Longbella's] bedside manner is top notch. Personally opened the clinic on a Sunday outside of normal business hours so we would not miss our iui window...He makes you feel so comfortable. Did at times feel like I was coming up with my own treatment plan. He is pretty much open to how agressive you would like to be but sometimes it felt like we were unsure about what we should do treatment wise and felt we needed more guidance.
How was your experience with Chris Longbella at Oakleaf Clinic?
Dr Longbella has amazing bedside manner. He makes you feel so comfortable. Did at times feel like I was coming up with my own treatment plan. He is pretty much open to how agressive you would like to be but sometimes it felt like we were unsure about what we should do treatment wise and felt we needed more guidance.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Chris Longbella at Oakleaf Clinic?
Go see him he will try and help you any way he can
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Chris Longbella at Oakleaf Clinic?
Dr bedside manner is top notch. Personally opened the clinic on a Sunday outside of normal business hours so we would not miss our iui window.
Describe the protocols Chris Longbella used in your cycles at Oakleaf Clinic and their degree of success.
We did one non medicated iui which was unsucsessful. Had one monotoring u/s with that cycle. Second iui was medicated with 2.5mg letrozole and no trigger. Had one u/s also with that cycle when I got a positive opk.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Oakleaf Clinic. (Assigned nurse: Nancy )
The Nurses are all friendly just hard to get ahold of. I would call in AM and leave message and not get call back for hours. Would always get Nurses voicemail and have to wait 4 plus hours before you would get an call back.
Describe your experience with Oakleaf Clinic.
Good staff. Infertility patients get first priority appointments. Staff is very professional and compassionate. There could be better coordination between patients and Nurses as they set up the cycle. Too long of call back wait times if you get Nurse voicemail.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Chris Longbella at Oakleaf Clinic.
316.oo for iui. 167.00 per each ultrasound. I think the first iui we paid 367. He does own his own practice so somtimes I think he charges less than what we were quoted at times.
Chris Longbella