Not available by email
ResidencyChildren's Hosp LA / USC
FellowshipChildren's Hosp LA / USC
1319 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Christina Arnett to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5

Excellent

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.3
2012 - 2018
She [Dr. Christina Arnett] is good at explaining options and respectful of my choices. She never pushes one procedure over another but presents the details, options, and risks, and allows me to choose what is best for our family.... We did 7 IUIs that resulted in the birth of our daughter. We have subsequently done another 18 IUIs trying for a second child. Up to this point we have not wanted to pursue IVF for various reasons (i.e., financial, religious, and personal) but are now considering it as a "hail Mary pass" before accepting that we will remain a family of 3.
2012 - 2018
How was your experience with Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
I've been pleased with the care I've received from Dr. Arnette. She is good at explaining options and respectful of my choices. She never pushes one procedure over another but presents the details, options, and risks, and allows me to choose what is best for our family. I'm a scientist so I frequently ask questions that may be more technical than most patients and she always takes the time to answer them.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you want to know something that isn't discussed, ask her before your appointment ends.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
She remembers details about you and devotes time to answering any questions you have.
Describe the protocols Christina Arnett used in your cycles at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii and their degree of success.
I have been with the clinic for 6 years so I have cycled through several staff changes in that time. The nurses have always been friendly and professional.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
The doctors at ARCH are on top of the latest developments in infertility medicine. Having been with them for 6 years, I've seen first hand how they modify treatment approaches in response to new medical research and innovations. The clinic is fabulous at fitting you in if you are late to your appointment because of traffic and I've never had to reschedule. Both doctors are good but somewhat different in personality and style. I found one was a better fit for me than the other. I would not describe either doctor as warm-and-fuzzy but they are kind, polite, and professional.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
Under my insurance, I just had copays for appointments associated with the IUIs I received.
Honolulu

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.

Dr. Arnett does her best to know specific details about you and your care... is extremely intelligent and highly knowledgeable in the field of reproductive health. Her expertise is very reassuring as a patient on this journey. I would say that she could work on her bedside manner. She tends to be short on some details and seems a bit hurried when she’s with you.
Dr. Arnett is extremely intelligent and highly knowledgeable in the field of reproductive health. Her expertise is very reassuring as a patient on this journey. I would say that she could work on her bedside manner. She tends to be short on some details and seems a bit hurried when she’s with you.
Try and have patience with this process while 100% making sure that you are getting answers to all of your questions.
Dr. Arnett does her best to know specific details about you and your care.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
It can be super intimidating to go to the clinic the first few times. For me, this was my first time seeing an RE, and I had zero idea what to expect. I probably could have used a little more friendliness, but I also understand that they must have a late patient load and are very busy. It was also very hard for me to turn over all control of my cycles to the doctors and clinic. That being said, I think that my level of care has been excellent. I have been confident in both doctor’s abilities to successfully perform all of the tests and surgery that I have had to date. I feel very good knowing that they are both experts in their field. Also, the nursing staff is extremely nice and has always tried to make sure all my questions are answered in case I missed asking the doctor.