Christina Arnett

FellowshipChildren's Hosp LA / USC
Honolulu
1319 Punahou Street
Honolulu, HI 96826
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Christina Arnett to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 100%9.5
Dr. Arnett does her best to know specific details about you and your care... is extremely intelligent and highly knowledgeable in the field of reproductive health. Her expertise is very reassuring as a patient on this journey. I would say that she could work on her bedside manner. She tends to be short on some details and seems a bit hurried when she’s with you.
How was your experience with Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Dr. Arnett is extremely intelligent and highly knowledgeable in the field of reproductive health. Her expertise is very reassuring as a patient on this journey. I would say that she could work on her bedside manner. She tends to be short on some details and seems a bit hurried when she’s with you.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Try and have patience with this process while 100% making sure that you are getting answers to all of your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christina Arnett at Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii?
Dr. Arnett does her best to know specific details about you and your care.
Describe your experience with Advanced Reproductive Center of Hawaii.
It can be super intimidating to go to the clinic the first few times. For me, this was my first time seeing an RE, and I had zero idea what to expect. I probably could have used a little more friendliness, but I also understand that they must have a late patient load and are very busy. It was also very hard for me to turn over all control of my cycles to the doctors and clinic. That being said, I think that my level of care has been excellent. I have been confident in both doctor’s abilities to successfully perform all of the tests and surgery that I have had to date. I feel very good knowing that they are both experts in their field. Also, the nursing staff is extremely nice and has always tried to make sure all my questions are answered in case I missed asking the doctor.
Christina Arnett