5.4

Fletcher Allen

Christina Broadwell works at

2365 Deming Way
Middleton, WI 53562

She [Dr. Christina Broadwell] was good at being honest with us which we really appreciated.. I sometimes felt like I didn’t have all the information I needed, but I’m a very anxious over planner so that could be my own issues. At times though I felt pushed through the system, which may be more of a clinic issue than specific to Dr Broadwell...At times it felt like things were not fully explained, but I also did quite a few cycles so there might have been an assumption that I knew what was going on. When I did state I was feeling stressed or too much like a number my concerns were heard and attended to. If you are good at advocating for yourself then things should go well.
Clinic [Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals] was almost always on time. Appointments were very methodical and pretty quick. Sometimes though the care felt impersonal and like I was just a number. They do slow down if you advocate for yourself...At times it felt like things were not fully explained, but I also did quite a few cycles so there might have been an assumption that I knew what was going on. When I did state I was feeling stressed or too much like a number my concerns were heard and attended to. If you are good at advocating for yourself then things should go well.
How was your experience with Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
She was good at being honest with us which we really appreciated.. I sometimes felt like I didn’t have all the information I needed, but I’m a very anxious over planner so that could be my own issues. At times though I felt pushed through the system, which may be more of a clinic issue than specific to Dr Broadwell.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Make sure to advocate for yourself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Clinic was almost always on time. Appointments were very methodical and pretty quick. Sometimes though the care felt impersonal and like I was just a number. They do slow down if you advocate for yourself.
Christina Broadwell
Middleton
[Dr. Broadwell is] Very nice and understanding, but after speaking with others with one blocked tube, I'm not sure that IUI was ever going to be beneficial to me. I wish they [Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals] were more realistic about the odds with me. I feel like they should have pushed more towards IVF so we didn't waste money we could have spent on that on the IUIs. ... Letrozole CD 3-7, ultrasound on CD10 or 12, trigger shot on night of CD12, IUI morning of CD14.
Generations was great. One improvement that could be made is availability to set up the initial consult. It took them almost a month to get us in. Everyone was very compassionate and seemed to know what they were doing, but I do wish they could have given us a better idea of chances of conception using IUI with only one tube. I don't think it was realistic that using that route was going to be successful. I also wish this clinic offered INVOcell.
Very nice and understanding, but after speaking with others with one blocked tube, I'm not sure that IUI was ever going to be beneficial to me. I wish they were more realistic about the odds with me. I feel like they should have pushed more towards IVF so we didn't waste money we could have spent on that on the IUIs.
Describe the protocols Christina Broadwell used in your cycles at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christina Broadwell at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
I think each IUI came out to about $1,000 before insurance