Aspire Fertility

16415 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
214-414-3806

Treated 2015
I never received more than 15 minutes face time with the doctor [Dr Christine Mansfield]. She never returned a single call or email from me, and was running 45 minutes behind for every appointment. When requesting my file to see another doctor, notes and dates were all wrong....You almost have to already know the process to see her. She skips over all of the details. Study up big time!
The only good thing about the clinic [Arizona Reproductive Institute] is Victoria up front. Everyone is like a robot- an unhappy robot. Appointment times are never on time, and as soon as you see the doctor you are immediately rushed into a room to talk $. They push IVF from the second you walk in. They are a machine churning out pregnancies for money. You are not important. They want to get you in and out- so they just over push IVF.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
She is very optimistic, but never really answers questions. She just tells you what you are going to do next like a cheerleader. She would say to get dressed and she would see me in a minute, but never come back. I would be left with questions and no answers from her staff.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
I never received more than 15 minutes face time with the doctor. She never returned a single call or email from me, and was running 45 minutes behind for every appointment. When requesting my file to see another doctor, notes and dates were all wrong.
Describe the protocols Christine Mansfield used in your cycles at Arizona Reproductive Institute and their degree of success.
Clomid and a trigger shot, very basic. However after one unsuccessful round she was pushing us straight to IVF. She never told me I had a narrow cervix and needed help with dialation for sperm to get in, or even discussed IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Florence)
She was always running around overwhelmed. They must be under staffed. They never knew who I was. Many times prescriptions were forgotten to be sent.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
The only good thing about the clinic is Victoria up front. Everyone is like a robot- an unhappy robot. Appointment times are never on time, and as soon as you see the doctor you are immediately rushed into a room to talk $. They push IVF from the second you walk in. They are a machine churning out pregnancies for money. You are not important. They want to get you in and out- so they just over push IVF.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
$300/ visist to her, $175/ ultrasound, $7500 IVF, $900 IUI
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Arizona Reproductive Institute
Tucson
Treated 2015
Dr. Mansfield has excellent bedside manner however I felt sh[e] was always in a hurry to get yo the next patient... I [didn't] feel an urgency to help us with our inability to get pregnant.
You need to call and follow up to get all the information you need. The office [Vivere / Arizona Reproductive Institute] is way too busy and sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands... I had to call many time to get results. They weren't often called in on a timely manner.
I ddint feel an urgency to help us with our inability to get pregnant. After 2 failed iui she wanted to talk about ivf. That's a big jump. I am not in full understanding why we aren't getting pregnant and what I can do or take for myself for better results.
You need to call and follow up to get all the information you need. The office is way too busy and sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.
Dr. Mansfield has excellent bedside manner however I felt shr was always in a hurry to get yo the next patient. Our first IUI she left the room and said she would meet us outside, we came.out and waited and a staff member let us know she was already with a new patient and we could leave. It would have been nice to have a conclusion to our appointment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Frances)
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I waited 19 days to have a sperm quality report sent to my sperm bank for a refund. We almost missed the window. I called everyday asking to have it faxed and no one called back. They did end up giving me a free iui cycle for their mistake.
Arizona Reproductive Institute