Aspire Fertility

16415 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
214-414-3806

1 patient review filtered by:

Dr. Mansfield was generally friendly and seemed competent. I did however feel a little blindsided...I also got bad news during the test (tubal blockage), and really wanted her to stay and explain what that meant. To me, it felt like she rushed out without realizing how upsetting and confusing the news was to me...it seems like the her recommendation (removing one or possible 2 tubes) was more aggressive than necessary...There were a couple of miscommunications
Everyone was kind and remembered who I was....One thing that was a little bit concerning was a lack of coordination between different parts of the organization [Vivere Arizona] My husband had to give blood twice for the same test, which was never run. It was also a little hard to reach someone when I called with a question. That said, during my visits, people were professional and warm....There were a couple of miscommunications, and one bad experience that lead me to get a second opinion and ultimately switch doctors.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Dr. Mansfield was generally friendly and seemed competent. I did however feel a little blindsided by one of my tests (the HCG). I didn't know that it was going to be so painful, and afterwards, I didn't know that it was not a cause for concern that I was bleeding. I also got bad news during the test (tubal blockage), and really wanted her to stay and explain what that meant. To me, it felt like she rushed out without realizing how upsetting and confusing the news was to me. I also got a second opinion that was a very different diagnosis and prescribed treatment. Given that I have since gotten pregnant with minimal intervention, it seems like the her recommendation (removing one or possible 2 tubes) was more aggressive than necessary.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Get a second opinion.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Everyone was kind and remembered who I was.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
One thing that was a little bit concerning was a lack of coordination between different parts of the organization My husband had to give blood twice for the same test, which was never run. It was also a little hard to reach someone when I called with a question. That said, during my visits, people were professional and warm.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I did not end up need any treatments that weren't covered by insurance.
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Arizona Reproductive Institute