Aspire Fertility

16415 Addison Rd
Addison, TX 75001
214-414-3806

Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Mansfield was willing to listen to my concerns and adjust my treatment plan based on my well researched requests. She is very thorough and willing to listen to new ideas. I felt very taken care of... Only did FETs - they do a bcp/ short lupron/ estrogen pill FET which I altered a couple of times- no bcp, 2nd time no lupron... Dr Mansfield is so kind and yet treated me like an educated adult. I felt very comfortable with her
Jen [a nurse at Vivere Arizona] was a great and quick email contact -my primary method of communication. She also did a good job of making sure all of my intensive paperwork got where it was supposed to go.... It’s a small clinic and you will get a lot of personal attention. The only drawback to that is that they aren’t open on weekend so this limits some treatment options I feel.
How was your experience with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Ask lots of questions - she can give you the reasoning behind her decisions
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the protocols Christine Mansfield used in your cycles at Arizona Reproductive Institute and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
Jen was a great and quick email contact -my primary method of communication. She also did a good job of making sure all of my intensive paperwork got where it was supposed to go.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Only did FETs - but felt very comfortable there. It’s a small clinic and you will get a lot of personal attention. The only drawback to that is that they aren’t open on weekend so this limits some treatment options I feel.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christine Mansfield at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
FET without monitoring was $1800 Not sure of any other costs...
Describe Christine Mansfield's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I did two double ETs - but have multiple pregnancy losses and implantation failure. She is flexible.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Honest, straight forward and yet aggressive with treatment. Fully explained everything and took the time to answer any and all questions we had. Dr. Mansfield has always been positive and been encouraging every step of the way.... Sweet, sincere and very honest. When I suffered my miscarriage she hugged and cried with me.... Preference of 1 PGS tested embryo. Dr. stated higher success with transferring 1 vs 2.
[AZ Reproductive Institute- Tucson has] Amazing staff. Know you by name. Accommodating with every appointment. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help with whatever you need. Always willing to answer questions. Make you feel at ease during this stressful and emotional time.... [my nurse] Fully explained instructions and were willing to offer explanations when needed. Made appointments work with my crazy demanding work schedule. Nice and compassionate
In the more expensive side but worth every penny.
Menopur, Follistim dosage was increased when wasn’t responding well. Ganirelix was added also.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Efficient well oiled machine.
$12000 for egg retrieval with PGS testing. $2900 for embryo transfer
Treated 2015 - 2018
She [Dr. Mansfield] truly valued our opinions and walked us through each year and procedure. She talks with you, not at you.... Even if we hadn't gotten pregnant, I would still recommend her, hands down. She was very involved in all of our treatments. She modified each protocol based on how things went and was always available for our questions. She never gave up on us.... Things may not work out the way you thought they would, but she will always be there to support and guide you.
This clinic [Arizona Reproductive Institute] was amazing. I'm so glad we came here for a second opinion. We were very disheartened by our last fertility doctor and everyone at this clinic was amazing. They really turned things around for us.... I don't remember off of the top of my head, but she was very up front with the pricing. The packages were all inclusive (vs. By procedure). There were discounts for subsequent procedures.
Figure out what you really want, long term. Things may not work out the way you thought they would, but she will always be there to support and guide you.
She truly valued our opinions and walked us through each year and procedure. She talks with you, not at you.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Leah Offerdal and Jennifer Sturgeon )
They were fantastic! Always available for any questions or concerns I had. Very knowledgeable.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
This clinic was amazing. I'm so glad we came here for a second opinion. We were very disheartened by our last fertility doctor and everyone at this clinic was amazing. They really turned things around for us.
Given my history, she recommended two at a time.
Treated 2017 - 2018
Dr Mansfield is amazing. She has a great personality and makes you feel so welcome. She tells you how it is and answers anything you need to know. She has a lot of care for her patients. The very first visit with her she talked to my husband and I and got all the details. She knew timing was a concern and we found out I was in the perfect timing of the month to start test immediately.... Everyone knew your name and treated you with care and respect
Everyone here [Vivere Arizona] is nice. They take the time to know who you are. By the second visit I didn’t even have to tell them my name the just knew who I was. When you call them our email them the response is quick....The nursing staff are amazing. The all know you name and are willing to anyevery question you have. They are patient and take the time to teach you what you need to know. The will put any fears you have to rest.
Dr Mansfield is amazing. She has a great personality and makes you feel so welcome. She tells you how it is and answers anything you need to know. She has a lot of care for her patients. The very first visit with her she talked to my husband and I and got all the details. She knew timing was a concern and we found out I was in the perfect timing of the month to start test immediately. Any other doctor could of just did our consult and sent us on our way but not her. Dr Mansfield is amazing.
She is amazing.
Everyone knew your name and treated you with care and respect
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
The nursing staff are amazing. The all know you name and are willing to anyevery question you have. They are patient and take the time to teach you what you need to know. The will put any fears you have to rest. And the fact that a few of them are successful patients of Dr Mansfield is amazing
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Everyone here is nice. They take the time to know who you are. By the second visit I didn’t even have to tell them my name the just knew who I was. When you call them our email them the response is quick. Sometimes you have been rrach them the first time and don’t have to leave s message.
Treated 2014 - 2016
Went through an In vitro cycle [with Dr. Christine Mansfield] after having several IUIS fail... was so friendly and made me feel comfortable instantly. The procedures I had done at her clinic were much easier than at my previous fertility dr... She was very thorough at my initial consultation and I was able to speak to her intimately and confidentially. She explained my options well and together we discussed the best steps for me to take. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is approachable and capable.
Nursing staff was personable, patient, and knowledgeable [at Arizona Reproductive Institute]...This clinic is very well managed. Patients are treated kindly when they check on for appts and there are snacks and beverages while you wait. The wait to see the dr was never very long. Dr Mansfield was so friendly and made me feel comfortable instantly. The procedures I had done at her clinic were much easier than at my previous fertility dr.
Dr. Mansfield was kind and knowledgeable. She made me feel that we were partners in my fertility journey. She also gave me hope about the procedures I was going through but was also realistic about their possible outcomes.
She’s great
Dr. Mansfield was wonderful. She was very thorough at my initial consultation and I was able to speak to her intimately and confidentially. She explained my options well and together we discussed the best steps for me to take. She has a wonderful bedside manner, is approachable and capable.
Went through an In vitro cycle after having several IUIS fail.
Nursing staff was personable, patient, and knowledgeable.
$4500
Treated 2014 - 2015
Dr. Mansfield was very good at providing my husband and I information regarding our treatment. She made us feel comfortable throughout the treatment. She was always willing to answer our questions and guide us through the process...We just loved Dr. Mansfield, she was very positive and informative. We were very blessed to work with her...
I loved how when I called [Arizona Reproductive Institute - Tucson] I always was able to talk to someone easily. I was always greeted with a smile and everyone I meet was friendly...The nursing staff always showed compassion while we were completing treatment. The nursing staff always returned phone calls with answers to my questions quickly and they shared in our excitement when we had success. During my pregnancy Frances would call to check up on my family and my pregnancy...
After using clomid without being monitored at my OBGYN, Dr. Mansfield felt that we should try clomid monitored with an IUI and after 2 rounds, we have been blessed with a little one.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I loved how when I called I always was able to talk to someone easily. I was always greeted with a smile and everyone I meet was friendly.
I paid one cost for the entire cycle of my IUI, this was helpful because I knew nothing was going to pop up and cost more.
Treated 2015
Dr. Mansfield has excellent bedside manner however I felt sh[e] was always in a hurry to get yo the next patient... I [didn't] feel an urgency to help us with our inability to get pregnant.
You need to call and follow up to get all the information you need. The office [Vivere / Arizona Reproductive Institute] is way too busy and sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands... I had to call many time to get results. They weren't often called in on a timely manner.
I ddint feel an urgency to help us with our inability to get pregnant. After 2 failed iui she wanted to talk about ivf. That's a big jump. I am not in full understanding why we aren't getting pregnant and what I can do or take for myself for better results.
You need to call and follow up to get all the information you need. The office is way too busy and sometimes you have to take matters into your own hands.
Dr. Mansfield has excellent bedside manner however I felt shr was always in a hurry to get yo the next patient. Our first IUI she left the room and said she would meet us outside, we came.out and waited and a staff member let us know she was already with a new patient and we could leave. It would have been nice to have a conclusion to our appointment.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: Frances)
What specific things went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Arizona Reproductive Institute.
I waited 19 days to have a sperm quality report sent to my sperm bank for a refund. We almost missed the window. I called everyday asking to have it faxed and no one called back. They did end up giving me a free iui cycle for their mistake.
Tucson
She [Dr. Mansfield] explained my options so that myself and my husband could understand. She allowed us to ask any and all questions, and didn’t make us feel silly for asking. She made sure to look over all test results and showed us everything, ultrasounds, blood work, etc... She took the time to read my history, medical records and charts before meeting with me. It showed that she truly cares!... She will answer everything as she has gone through the process herself.
It sometimes takes them [Arizona Reproductive Institute] a while to answer the phone or return messages. The IVF schedulers are so great, always available to answer questions via email or phone. No matter how silly you think the question is.... So thoughtful and attentive. I almost passed out when having blood taken and they made sure I got water and was ok before I even left the room.... She took the time to read my history, medical records and charts before meeting with me. It showed that she truly cares!
She explained my options so that myself and my husband could understand. She allowed us to ask any and all questions, and didn’t make us feel silly for asking. She made sure to look over all test results and showed us everything, ultrasounds, blood work, etc
Ask her anything. She will answer everything as she has gone through the process herself.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
It sometimes takes them a while to answer the phone or return messages. The IVF schedulers are so great, always available to answer questions via email or phone. No matter how silly you think the question is.
Treated 2016 - 2019
I was seeking treatment from another facility but was not satisfied with the Dr. who preformed my HSG before getting authorization through my insurance then tried to bill me for the service. When I went to Dr. Mansfield she did not make me start over, she allowed me to bring my records and prior treatments already preformed and moved forward with the next step...She is very detailed when explaining the process of IVF. She uses props to demonstrate what she is explaining to you. Dr Mansfield does not rush through her consultation either she takes her time with you so that you leave with understanding.
The clinic [Arizona Reproductive Institute] has a very peaceful setting. When being screened for ultrasounds there are flatscreen tv's on the wall so that you can also see what the doctors are describing to you. The rooms are very spacious and private. Everything is very clean...All of the nursing staff are very compassionate...The nursing staff show you how to apply for financial assistance. They understand the financial part of the treatment is every patients concern
Dr Mansfields is a great doctor. I was refered to her by a coworker who had two successful IVF babies by Dr Mansfield the last baby were twin girls. Every visit that I have with Dr Mansfield she is always there. All of the testing is done right in her clinic. I was seeking treatment from another facility but was not satisfied with the Dr. who preformed my HSG before getting authorization through my insurance then tried to bill me for the service. When I went to Dr. Mansfield she did not make me start over, she allowed me to bring my records and prior treatments already preformed and moved forward with the next step. All of the staff at Dr. Mansfields clinic are exceptional. They are dedicated to helping making people with fertility problems parents. I am in process of gathering all the money to start my IVF cycle. There just is no insurance that help cover IVF. Being a full-time employee for our local hospital and having insurance but then finding out there is no help for infertility. I have every work up test that needs to be done complete now its just the financial part.
Go see Dr. Mansfield you will not be disappointed. She is great and will make you and mother
Dr Mansfield take the time to listen to your questions and concerns. She is very detailed when explaining the process of IVF. She uses props to demonstrate what she is explaining to you. Dr Mansfield does not rush through her consultation either she takes her time with you so that you leave with understanding.
I have not had any cycles yet.
All of the nursing staff are very compassionate. They want to see all of their patient become parents by the end of their cycle treatment. The nursing staff show you how to apply for financial assistance. They understand the financial part of the treatment is every patients concern
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
The clinic has a very peaceful setting. When being screened for ultrasounds there are flatscreen tv's on the wall so that you can also see what the doctors are describing to you. The rooms are very spacious and private. Everything is very clean. You will see people come in to see Dr Mansfield bringing their bundles of joy in that Dr Mansfield and her staff help create.
I also have a copay with my insurance. The company bills the insurance for treatment and I get a bill for any remaining balance. IVF cycles are not covered by my insurance this is all out of pocket to me
Treated 2015 - 2018
I have nothing but great things to say she [Dr. Christine Mansfield] is always happy and smiling and gives the best advice and info makes me feel positive and anytime I leave I never question the process I would never go to another RE she is one of the best and I dont see any weakness she is Perfect.... We did some testing blood work ultrasounds did the hcg to look at my tubes they were both blocked my obgyn removed my tubes then we went back to the IVF process once we had the money to move forward
Just trust that they know what they [the staff at Arizona Reproductive Institute- Tucson] are doing they communicate so well they are very understanding and will be willing to answer any questions. The dr. Is most amazing soul you can tell how much her and her staff loves what they do and you won't regret it the price is great for the service they provide
I have nothing but great things to say she is always happy and smiling and gives the best advice and info makes me feel positive and anytime I leave I never question the process I would never go to another RE she is one of the best and I dont see any weakness she is Perfect
Just take a deep breath relax and know that you are in the best hands she is the most genuine person and the sweetest person
I love this office The Dr. Is AMAZING & she sets the best example for her staff to follow I love going to the dr. Because I'm treated so well and called by name these girls are truly great at what they do
Describe your experience with your nurse at Arizona Reproductive Institute. (Assigned nurse: My 2 IVF NURSES ARE Sonca and Leah )
Amazing! I couldn't ask for a better Nurse leah and sonca are just great
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
Just trust that they know what they are doing they communicate so well they are very understanding and will be willing to answer any questions. The dr. Is most amazing soul you can tell how much her and her staff loves what they do and you won't regret it the price is great for the service they provide
Yes I was given the information and completely agreed with the protocol risks and chances of success

Treated 2016
Christine Mansfield is an incredible doctor. She was so clear and I understood everything that was going on. I had complete trust in her the entire process...I went to Christine Mansfield with Stage 4 endometriosis. At our first appt I knew immediately she was the right doctor for me. She agreed ivf would be the right steps to take to become pregnant. She checked my uterus first and I’m glad she did because she later removed 20 plus uterine polyps. I because pregnant with twins on my first try.
[The nursing staff at Arizona Reproductive Institute] Taught me how to do the medications and I was able to call with any questions...Medications were around $3,000 but they helped me apply for a program and I got 50% off...We transferred 2 and I got twins. I understood the possibility and chances of having twins and I was fine with them...The clinic was so nice, updated and modern. I felt they were up to date with the technology. They even had an operating room where they removed my polyps in the same clinic. Also a blood drawing room. I have no weaknesses to say about the clinic.
Ivf is hard financially, emotionally and physically. But Christine Mansfield is the best reproductive doctor in Tucson.
I don’t understand this question or know how to answer it
Great. Taught me how to do the medications and I was able to call with any questions.
Describe your experience with Arizona Reproductive Institute.
My bill was around $14,000. That included the polyps removal surgery. Medications were around $3,000 but they helped me apply for a program and I got 50% off.