Good

Christo Zouves works at

1241 East Hilldale Blvd
Foster City, CA 94404

2015, Successful
I feel that Dr. Zouves was very detailed in reviewing our history and pointing out factors that may have impacted us. He was also very complete in his treatment, carefully explaining why each recommended supplement or treatment was recommended.
I interacted with between 5-10 nurses regularly, and they were all up to date and knowledgeable about my history, all very friendly and warm. If I sent a panicked email, they would follow up with a phone call shortly... Definitely the best nursing team I've ever worked with.
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
Try to relax and trust in his judgement. It's hard to not question everything at first, but he really does get results.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
The nurses and Dr. Zouves were very warm and patient with all of our questions. They remembered our names from visit to visit, and even some details of our treatment progress.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Zouves Fertility Center.
I interacted with between 5-10 nurses regularly, and they were all up to date and knowledgeable about my history, all very friendly and warm. If I sent a panicked email, they would follow up with a phone call shortly. Also, for important messages, they would follow up with another call or email to make sure I got the message, and that I didn't have further questions. Definitely the best nursing team I've ever worked with.

2013 - 2014, Successful
The team was professional yet warm. Very supportive and understanding of busy schedules... Nursing staff was great. The coordinator was not very helpful and acted like I was bothering her by asking questions.
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
Dr. Zouves is meticulous in approach and practice. he has a great bedside manner which put us at ease with him from the onset. After a bad experience at UCSF where we felt like numbers, this was refreshing. He also comes across as very knowledgeable and patiently explains everything, sometimes multiple times. We felt like it was important to him that we felt comfortable with every step.
Start early. It's never the right time to do this and waiting too long will decrease the likelihood of success.
The team was professional yet warm. Very supportive and understanding of busy schedules. All experiences were positive except 1 cycle coordinator who was not as professional as all others.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Zouves Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Claudia)

2014, 38 Eggs Frozen
About $10k for one egg freezing cycle, not including medication...It's been almost 2 years since I did egg freezing, and I had extremely good results (45 retrieved, and 38 mature and frozen)! I actually consulted with a Stanford doctor too before I decided to use Zouves Clinic, because Zouves is not only a great doctor with a nice lab/facility, he manages his clinic well with high efficiency and top-notch service and care!
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
Take advantage of their free phone consultation, and free first ultrasound if it's your first time trying. You will have a good feel of the doctor and his facility's service before finally committing.
Dr Zouves and his staff were always very responsive with email or a phone call back!
Describe the protocols Christo Zouves used in your cycles at Zouves Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I talked with a few patients at Zouves and seems like he used higher dose for younger clients like me (early to mid 30's).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Zouves Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Don't remember name but she's nice)
Super nice and responsive.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center.
about $10k for one egg freezing cycle, not including medication.
Foster City
Dr. Zouves was great. We saw him at every appointment, he had an educated response to our questions and he was responsive with emails. I'm confident recommending him to my friends who are ready for IVF. Dr. Zouves is incredibly efficient. From our first conversation with him, we knew he was a great fit for us. He's knowledgeable and very straightforward with his answers. I'm not sure how aggressive the protocol was, but we achieved the results we were hoping for...
I never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see Dr. Zouves [at Zouves Fertility Center]. The facilities are clean and well-organized. I had a very pleasant experience with his team and would recommend him to anyone interested in IVF...
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
Describe your experience with Zouves Fertility Center.
I never had to wait more than 10 minutes to see Dr. Zouves. The facilities are clean and well-organized. I had a very pleasant experience with his team and would recommend him to anyone interested in IVF.
Foster City

He [Dr. Zouves] asked so many questions in our phone consultation and in person to make sure we were getting to the right treatment plan. He was calm and understood our past struggles.
Each person in the clinic [Zouves Fertility Center] recognized me and called me by name with each appointment and made sure I understood the procedures before they happened.
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
I wish he could be all of my doctors. He was professional, clear, helpful. He was calm and encouraging all while explaining the risks. I felt like he was on our team even though we only met him 3 times.
Understand that you won't see him for every appointment but he is on your side and diligently focused on you. He also makes recommendations (meditations, low carb diet) etc.
He asked so many questions in our phone consultation and in person to make sure we were getting to the right treatment plan. He was calm and understood our past struggles. Each person in the clinic recognized me and called me by name with each appointment and made sure I understood the procedures before they happened.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Zouves Fertility Center.
Friendly, knowledgable, went out of their way to feel comfortable.
2012, Successful
He [Dr. Zouves] is very thorough, thoughtful, committed and kind. His medical expertise and knowledge felt top-notch, and at the same time, he brought compassion and honor to the whole process.
The entire nursing staff [at Zouves Fertility Center] was wonderful. When speaking with them, they attribute the positive atmosphere of the clinic to Dr. Zouves' leadership.
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
Dr. Zouves is amazing. After visiting other fertility clinics in the Bay Area, we finally felt like we were in good hands with Dr. Zouves. He is very thorough, thoughtful, committed and kind. His medical expertise and knowledge felt top-notch, and at the same time, he brought compassion and honor to the whole process. I feel so lucky that we found him.
Call right now for a consultation.
Excellent care on all fronts.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Zouves Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Cathy)
The entire nursing staff was wonderful. When speaking with them, they attribute the positive atmosphere of the clinic to Dr. Zouves' leadership.

2011, Successful
He has an individual plan, just for me... His bed side manner is AMAZING. He is so calming are reassuring. I believe his positive attitude leads to his (and his patients) success. He is extremely dedicated to his patients
She [my nurse] was responsive to emails, right away... he [Dr. Zouves] and his team were very dedicated to me and my success. He knew my name, my background without evening needing to read the chart. He has an individual plan, just for me
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
Get an early appointment. He spends extra time with everyone and the later in the day, the more likely your appointment will be delayed
Yes, he and his team were very dedicated to me and my success. He knew my name, my background without evening needing to read the chart. He has an individual plan, just for me
Describe your experience with your nurse at Zouves Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Anna)
She was responsive to emails, right away.
2009 - 2011, Successful
Every appointment is with Dr Zouves. He works 7 days a week, 365 days a year. He has an excellent bedside manner.
Be patient if you think there are too many tests before treatment. They are all necessary to get the best protocol.
How was your experience with Christo Zouves at Zouves Fertility Center?
Awesome bedside manner. Very detailed and thorough investigations. Modern facilities.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Zouves Fertility Center.
All very professional. Would provide timely responses to questions via email.