Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine

Doctor, Nurse available by emailNurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolSt. Georges
Orlando
2100 Aloma Avenue
Winter Park, FL 32792
(407) 339-BABY (2229)
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Christopher Lipari to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
When using medication such as Letrozole, he [Dr. Christopher Lipari] prescribes it with 10 (2.5 mg) pills in one night. This is very different from what I've heard other women taking. However, his reasoning being that it shrinks the number of side effects caused by the medication was 100% accurate...was very kind and talked to my husband and I like we were people, not just a number. He always listened to our concerns and respected our wishes.
East Asian, South Asian
How was your experience with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lipari was great and remembering us patients. He knew what we wanted and what we were comfortable with doing. He was always friendly and welcoming. I never left an appointment with him feeling hopeless or upset.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Always voice your feelings. He does a great job listening.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Lipari was very kind and talked to my husband and I like we were people, not just a number. He always listened to our concerns and respected our wishes.
Describe the protocols Christopher Lipari used in your cycles at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
With our medicated cycles, Dr. Lipari suggested starting every cycle with a short period of birth control. However, after voicing my worries, Dr. Lipari gave us the okay to do every future cycle without it. When using medication such as Letrozole, he prescribes it with 10 (2.5 mg) pills in one night. This is very different from what I've heard other women taking. However, his reasoning being that it shrinks the number of side effects caused by the medication was 100% accurate.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Casandra Brandt)
The nurse assigned to my cycles was very quick to respond to my messages. We have only met in person once, but she was very friendly while teaching my husband how to give me my shots.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff at JCRM are all very kind and helpful. The negative parts about this clinic is how inconsistent appointment times can be. Sometimes I've been seen exactly at my appointment time. But other times, I'm in the waiting room or exam room for what feels like forever. Overall the center is beautiful and staffed with beautiful people.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Lipari at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
With military insurance, I have only had to pay copays for medication.
2012 - 2018
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lipari is smart but balances his intelligence with empathy. We have never felt rushed or pressured to take a specific approach... is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
2012 - 2018
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lipari is kind and knowledgeable. Occasionally I feel that he can be indecisive about the direction of our treatment if there are multiple options. On one hand, it is refreshing because he allows you to guide your treatment based on your comfort level... however in times of frustration, I wanted him to allow his expertise to take control and decide for us.
Be open minded to their treatment plans.. i.e. diet and single embryo transfer approach. They have great success rates... unfortunately those rates haven’t been our experience.
JCRP is passionate about regulating sugar in PCOS patients and thus ask you to follow a relatively strict diet. They also approach IVF cycles with single embryos unless you request otherwise. We have tried absolutely everything. From medication and scheduled intercourse to full IVF cycles and everything in between. After 2 years we were successful on our first IVF cycle and gave birth to a baby boy. Since then, we have struggled immensley through miscarriage and negative pregnancy tests but never have we doubted the treatment approach.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina Smith)
The nursing staff is top notch. Sabrina and Nicole are outstanding.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Timeliness is an opportunity with all medical offices. Jcrm is no different. For the most part they’re on time but occasionally you’ll wait 30-45 mins after your appointment time to be seen. They offer different approaches... not necessarily in their treatment methods but in their doctors personalities. They are all equally brilliant but Dr Fox is more direct and decisive and Dr Lipari is more empathetic and relatable.
Our situation isn’t typical because we’ve been seeking treatment for 6 years. We have received cheaper rates because we’ve had so many unsuccessful cycles. All in we’ve spent over $40K with everything. The IVF cycle we’re about to start costs about $1400 with drugs etc.
Describe Christopher Lipari's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
We recently did a cycle with 2 embryos after many unsuccessful single transfers in a row. The clinic does not recommend this due to complications with multiples, but will also share that the success rate does not increase enough to warrant doing so. They will however support you regardless of your choice.
5 IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Unexplained
He [Dr. Lipari] was the first doctor to relate to us. He was willing to try new things even though there aren't many studies behind said treatments/tests.... We are in the middle of a frozen embryo transfer cycle (donor egg). He recommended doing an ERA because we had 2 failed transfers with other doctors. We found out we've been transferring 1 day too early!... He recommended an ERA after others didn't. We found out that a Day 5 transfer was too early. We've had 2 failed transfers before.
European, Middle Eastern
5 IUI, 4 IVF, Donor Eggs
Endometriosis, Unexplained
We are in the middle of a frozen embryo transfer cycle (donor egg). He recommended doing an ERA because we had 2 failed transfers with other doctors. We found out we've been transferring 1 day too early! Our previous doctor claimed the ERA to be a bogus test and guessed maybe we now had a sperm issue.
Be honest with him and your concerns. He will be honest in return. Do not be afraid to take his time... he will sit with your for as long as you need.
He was the first doctor to relate to us. He was willing to try new things even though there aren't many studies behind said treatments/tests.
He recommended an ERA after others didn't. We found out that a Day 5 transfer was too early. We've had 2 failed transfers before. We are currently in the middle of a frozen embryo cycle (donor egg). He also discovered I had a minor case of hypothyroidism, so he put me on Synthroid. My levels are now in normal range, which could help this cycle. None of my previous doctors mentioned this and my levels have always been in the high 2's. I was on Lupron and Estradiol. I am starting PIO tonight for 6 days before transfer and will continue that and Estradiol until told otherwise.
She would call to let me know results of blood test but didn't put said results in my file, so I had to ask for follow up tests to make sure levels have improved. I had the follow labs done but haven't heard back.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very clean/pretty. I have been with them since 2014 and their time management has improved SO much in that time! I never wait more than 15-20 minutes total (name called, U/S, etc.). The staff is so friendly and welcoming. I believe they could get more up to date in the latest tests/treatments and even embryology techniques. They seem to be doing the same techniques (besides cryo) they were doing 10 years+ ago. Most clinics have more innovative teams.
Dr. Lipari recommended the ERA and he let us know the clinical part of the test would be covered by insurance since it is diagnostic. Our previous doctor (same clinic) told us it would be completely out of pocket. We have spent over $70, 000 on treatments since 2013. This cycle with Dr. Lipari has by far been the cheapest at $2,000 since it is a frozen embryo transfer.
I haven't had this experience with him yet.
What specific things went wrong at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine?
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Lipari was very awesome, well spoken, and clear on what the plan was for ivf. He answered all questions and was very clear on everything. He showed compassion and was very understanding. My husband and I really liked him a lot...I started one cycle of ivf but the injectables were not helping me produce any eggs but he switched me to a higher dosage and different type of injectable. It helped some but no pregnancy.
Poor Egg Quality, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Make sure when you schedule your appt ask for any nurse but Imelda.
Dr Lipari was a great Doctor and i respect him a lot. I had many issues with his nurse Imelda. She wasn't very patient friendly and she made me feel like we wasted our money. We live 7 hours away and would travel back and forth but she always stated that it is very hard to treat an out of state patient. I feel I did not receive the proper care. It was already stressful going through all of this and she made this the worst experience of my life. She wasn't caring or showing any compassion towards my husband and I. Every time I spoke with her I always ended up frustrated and she never explained anything correctly or where we could understand.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda)
Imelda the nurse there showed no compassion and wasn't really concerned about how I was feeling going through this. She knew I was having a hard time during this process and I was very emotional but she did not care. She also made me know that it was hard to treat a patient out of state.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
This clinic was very nice and patient friendly except the nurse Imelda. Every appt that I had everyone there was very nice and helpful even the front staff was nice and polite. They need to make sure that all of the nurses are patient friendly and show compassion. It is already a hard time dealing with infertility but when the nurse shows you she doesn't care, that's when you know you chose the wrong place to spend your money at.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
ivf medication $4900.00, ivf insemination $6800.00
Dr. Lipari explained the risks and he also told us he would not transfer more than 3 embryos due to the risks of carrying multiples.
2011 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor
Dr. Lipari is very personable and wants to do whatever it takes to get the outcome you came to receive. I feel like he genuinely cares for us and comforted us when we didn't get the outcome we hoped for...I can tell he really strives to do whats best for the patient and looks out for their health above all. For example our first cycle I had extreme OHSS and he wanted me to get well first before transferring my embryos to give us the best chance at our pregnancy. I'm so thankful he did that because the FET resulted in our son. :)...Tell him what you want and trust him. He is truly an amazing Doctor.
2011 - 2017
Anovulation, Male Factor
Dr. Lipari is very friendly, personable, and compassionate. I can tell he really strives to do whats best for the patient and looks out for their health above all. For example our first cycle I had extreme OHSS and he wanted me to get well first before transferring my embryos to give us the best chance at our pregnancy. I'm so thankful he did that because the FET resulted in our son. :)
To ask for him. Tell him what you want and trust him. He is truly an amazing Doctor.
I always felt like I was their number one concern. Dr. Lipari is very personable and wants to do whatever it takes to get the outcome you came to receive. I feel like he genuinely cares for us and comforted us when we didn't get the outcome we hoped for.
My husband did a sperm analysis and had zero at first. He put him on HCG shots for a year, injecting twice a week. They would check the sperm count every so often and they did go up but not enough to get pregnant on our own. I also don't have regular cycles. We did IVF but then I over stimulated to the meds after retrieving 32 eggs so we did a FET with 2 embryos and Bentley was born in 2014. :) We froze the other 6.In Jan 2017 we went back to try again. They transferred 2 embryos which resulted in a positive test but my levels were low. On March 21, 2017 I went for my first ultrasound to see an empty sac. I was devastated and my nurse held me and cried with me. Both cycles I took: prenatal vitamins, aspirin, metformin, Leuprolide, estradiol, Progesterone, Doxycycline, and Methylprednisolone
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Imelda Abuan)
The nurses are extremely friendly and have became like family to me. They would greet me with smiles and hugs which meant the world to me. They would carry on conversations with me and get to know me more.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The only thing that is hard is the financial part of the deal. If the staff wasn't so amazing it would be even harder to go back and spend all the money we have each time. I miss them when I'm not in the middle of a cycle. I never ran into a nurse or doctor there that wasn't compassionate or supportive about our cycles.
They had certain morning hours they did the monitoring. I absolutely LOVE my nurse Nicole so I looked forward to seeing her and didn't care what time my appointment had to be. She would have me in and out with all the information I needed.
IVF Cycle- 6,800 (we did one of those) FET Cycle-1,375 (we did two of those) Meds varied both times because we were on two different insurances each time. The first time we spent maybe $300 for meds and this year we spent around $600 on meds.
My doctor will transfer up to two embryos at a time. I am happy that they do that because we transferred two with my first cycle which we resulted in a singleton birth. They said transferring more than two can have more risks.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
He [Dr. Lipari] has very patient and honest feedback and truly took his time to answer all of out questions. He explained everything in great detail...I am extremely confident in Dr Lipari's knowledge and experience. Although he tends to run behind in clinic, he took his time with my husband and me when we saw him...I followed same protocol and used the same meds with both mini-stim cycles. Initially I took 10 days of birth control pills starting on Day 1 of my cycle. This was followed by Menopur injections on days ----- and-----. I had ultrasounds during the cycle and triggered with Pregnyl on day ----. The reason there were no changes in cycle therapy for second round is bc I responded well (with ovulation) during first round, but unfortunately did not conceive.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality
I am extremely confident in Dr Lipari's knowledge and experience. Although he tends to run behind in clinic, he took his time with my husband and me when we saw him. He was very honest, yet encouraging about my diagnosis.
Be prepared to spend a couple of hours at each visit. Also, my personal experience with the staff and nurses/MAs was a little frustrbeen on multiple occasions because I felt like there were several things not communbecause in advance, that should have been. There were also several times in which certain labs tests were not completed when they should have been. It was almost like there was a breakdown in communication between providers and nursing staff. In addition, be prepared to see a lot of different providers throughout your cycle.
I felt that Sr Lipari really empathized with our situation and my test results. He has very patient and honest feedback and truly took his time to answer all of out questions. He explained everything in great detail.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty (no longer with clinic) )
Marty was very blunt and lacked compassion, in the few times I spoke with her. There also seemed to be a disconnect from what the physicians/providers were telling me and what she was telling me. The new nurse that took her place is much more compassionate and encouraging.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
I would say ask a lot of questions. Research things on your own, too. Don't be afraid to speak up or clarify something you're not sure abt. Timeliness is sometimes an issue when see Dr Lipari. His ARNP will generally see you before he comes in.
We paid about $11,000 (for surgery, cycle care and medications). My surgery and work up was covered by insurance, but my cycles and fertility treatment was not. My HRA and FHA helped with these costs.
N/A, as we have only completed 2 mini-stim cycles. We are saving for our next step (IVF)
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
He's [Dr. Christopher Lipari] the first Doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me out the door or forget to answer my questions or address my concerns. He is always very patient & kind. Not just with us but everytime I see him interacting with other patients, he is always very kind. He always gives my husband & I his undivided attention & throughly explains the plans and processes we have to go through. We've had several negative experiences with other staff members including another Doctor at this practice but Keep coming back because of him. He is an amazing Doctor & ive so glad we found him!
Endometriosis, Male Factor, Uterine Fibroids
He's the first Doctor I've ever met that didn't rush me out the door or forget to answer my questions or address my concerns. He is always very patient & kind. Not just with us but everytime I see him interacting with other patients, he is always very kind. He always gives my husband & I his undivided attention & throughly explains the plans and processes we have to go through. We've had several negative experiences with other staff members including another Doctor at this practice but Keep coming back because of him. He is an amazing Doctor & ive so glad we found him!
None. He is a great Doctor.
Since the first day we met Dr. Lipari (which was at a seminar held at his facility) we felt as if he truly cared about our concerns/feelings & overall care. Everytime we see him he takes time to explain things out to us & makes us feel like we are his only patients of the day. As if we have his undivided attention. He's very patient & kind & has always explained our test results clearly without getting frustrated or annoyed. He's is the first Doctor I've ever met that made me feel as if I truly mattered to his practice. We have gone through a lot in the last few years but we keep moving forward because we know we are taken care of with Dr. Lipari. There are never any surprises and he is always consistent. He follows through.
We've had several IUI's with other Doctors. We are going to start our first IVF cycle in the next few months. I've been put on many different medications but don't remember all of them by name/dosage etc. (I'm at lunch at work & don't have the information with me).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Traci Nurcellari )
My nurse, Traci, has been the best nurse I've had at this facility since we started seeing Dr. Lipari. She does her best to get back to us on appts/procedures etc. There have been a few mishaps due to poor communication but eventually got resolved after a few phone calls to the office. Nurce Candace is also very helpful & kind. Only once did she treat me as if I was annoying her & I feel that it was due to how busy they were at the start of the morning. Most of the staff is helpful & polite but it can quickly turn ugly when they get busy/backed up. Which happens often. The billing and check out department is my least favorite area of this practice. The billing/check out staff have given us incorrect information more times than I can count on two hands. Communication is lacking in this dept & has made this infertility journey a nightmare. Some of the staff have been rude & did not get back to us in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Dr.Lipari is amazing & has helped us move forward with our journey. We love how he handles our stress & questions & don't want him to change! My only complaint about him is his availability. The billing and check out staff need to be more organize and hire more people to handle the work load they have because they are very stressed and don't always seem willing to resolve our questions or concerns. (I've checked out at the front desk & was told nothing was de and when I got to my car they called saying I owed $400.00!! They have horrible communication skills). The billing /front desk staff also needs to be more understanding. Going through infertility treatments can be extremely difficult & stressful. They shouldn't treat their patients like a number & like we don't have any feelings.
Insurance didn't cover any ivf meds or treatments. Our appts were covered and we have to pay copays.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
There have been times where the cycle has not turned out they way we wanted and every time he [Dr. Lipari] sits down with my husband and myself and talks us through what went wrong what went right and reassures us that there is always a different approach. He has to be a busy man but never once do I get the impression he is being rushed or needs to leave us quickly to get to another patient...From the first time we met him he was warm and welcoming. This journey is very hard and can mentally and physically wear you down. Dr. Lipari cares for his patients as human beings and not as a number or statistic and this shows in his great work.
Endometriosis, Male Factor
You never know when you meet a new doctor how they will be. If they will have good bedside manner, if they will show compassion or even if they will be relatable. Dr. Lipari meets all of these for me. From the first time we met him he was warm and welcoming. This journey is very hard and can mentally and physically wear you down. Dr. Lipari cares for his patients as human beings and not as a number or statistic and this shows in his great work. There have been times where the cycle has not turned out they way we wanted and every time he sits down with my husband and myself and talks us through what went wrong what went right and reassures us that there is always a different approach. He has to be a busy man but never once do I get the impression he is being rushed or needs to leave us quickly to get to another patient. I really can't say enough great things about dr. Lipari!
The reason you are seeking his help will most likely be for fertility reasons. Just know that sometimes these issues aren't a quick fix, it may take some time.
I felt like a human. There's not one person in this office that doesn't greet you with a smile and treats you with respect and dignity.
I did 3 cycles of low stimulation of femara 7.5mg 10 tablets on day 3/4 of cycle with menopur injections of 75 iui for 3 days followed by trigger shot for timed intercourse. We then moved on to the same protocol for an iui cycle that was cancelled due to low sperm count. They would like post-wash of a count of 2 million my husband initial count was only 1 million and once it is wash they said they will get 1/3rd of that. We decided to cancel and move on to Ivf. I did birth control pills for 12 days then stopped received my period 3 days later took 10 tablets of femara. Started taking gonal f 225 iui with menopur 75 iui for 5 days with ceterocide for 4 of those days. We had our egg retrieval and got 6 eggs, 3 fertilized and 2 arrested after fertilization and the other one only made it to 4 cell embryo.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Tracy )
My nurse Tracy is a rock star! She is very good about responding quickly to my e-mails and will even call me to check on me throughout my cycle. She works very hard and has many patients to handle but once again, I never feel like a number. She always has a smile on her face when I see her. When things don't go as planned in a cycle, she is offering a kind word and reminding me to stay postive and not to get discouraged.
I was working full time when I first started at this clinic. They do have "monitoring hours" and for the most part I would schedule my appointment in that time. However, they were flexible with scheduling afternoon appointments with me when I needed them. It just depends on what is going on that day in the clinic if your going to have to wait long or not wait at all.
Minimal Ivf cycle - $5250 for cycles 1-2 , medicines not included Iui- $1200
Jacksonville
He [Dr. Lipari] didn't provide false hope but rather a sense of understanding. Providing with my diagnoses of PCOS he immediately put me on a low carb diet as well as did a polyp removal surgery. He remembers his patients name and situations, and is very patient and understanding. He remembers his patients name and situations, and is very patient and understanding.... Upon my first visit/consultation I was treated with so much respect. From the receptionist to the nurse everyone was so caring and understanding.
The experience was inspiring and provided hope. After explaining my situation that my miscarriage was claimed to be due to incompetent cervix he immediately did an evaluation and had test scheduled. Due to my husband being in the military and prepping for deployment we were on a time crunch. Dr. Lipari was so understanding he was able to schedule the appointments within that same week. He didn't provide false hope but rather a sense of understanding. Providing with my diagnoses of PCOS he immediately put me on a low carb diet as well as did a polyp removal surgery. He remembers his patients name and situations, and is very patient and understanding.
To have patience. Each and every person is different. We can't go off what someone else has done or is in the process of doing. Listen to the doctors recommendation.
After experience a traumatic loss due to a miscarriage at 5 months, (which is rare). I called to schedule an appointment with JCRM and they were able to get me in right away with the first available doctor whom happened to be Dr. Lipari. Upon my first visit/consultation I was treated with so much respect. From the receptionist to the nurse everyone was so caring and understanding. I didn't feel as if I was alone. I was giving hope that by attending this practice I would one day get my miracle baby. No matter what day or time, the staff is always so helpful and hopeful and willing to go above an beyond to whatever necessary for their patients.
The very first thing that I had to do was a test cycle run, which once I started my period I had to fall the office so they could schedule and HSG test on day 5. I had to take doxycycline up until the day of testing. Once the HSG was done and there was no blockage I had a test hysteroscopy in which they used to examine the uterus with a camera. Inside that is where they found 6 polyps and I was put back on doxycycline and scheduled for surgery removal on another day of my cycle. Upon removing the polyps I immediately went into BirthControl and took that for two additional weeks to surpress my ovaries for the next cycle. Once we started the cycle I was put on prenatal vitamins and aspirin. Day 7 I took letorzole which helps with follicles maturity. A week later I was administered the HCG shot which helped with ovulation induction. One week later after ovulation induction I was tested to ensure that in fact I did ovulate. One week after that I did a pregnancy test in house. Although it was negative we took the same approach to conduct IUI for the 2nd cycle since my husband was gone.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Nicole Neidhart)
I see the nurses majority of the time, however they are very skilled in what they do, and most if not all have had some fertility treatment done in order to conceive a baby. They are very understanding and willing to listen to the patients.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The strength is that they are very good in what they do. The weakness is sometimes it can be a really long wait to see the doctor if you need to get in right away, because they are in high demand.
Majority of my care is covered under the Tri-Care network. However for the IUI I did end up coming out of pocket and that cost was 750 because Tri-Care only covers Natural Intercourse to conceive
This doctor office is very strong believer in natural courses before invasive.
2011 - 2012
Anovulation, Endometriosis
Dr. Lipari took the time to explain the entire procedure and process of IVF to both my husband and myself, and also included my young daughter in the conversation. He made sure we both understood every aspect of the treatment and took the time to answer all of our questions, even the smallest ones! He was engaging, personable and professional.... My case was especially difficult since I was being managed from four hours away.
2011 - 2012
Anovulation, Endometriosis
Dr. Lipari was incredibly thorough and professional at every interaction. My case was especially difficult since I was being managed from four hours away. I also had recently suffered an ectopic pregnancy loss, so he was especially sensitive to my husband and me during our first IVF experience. He explained every step of the process in great detail, and was incredibly helpful. During the transfer, I was at high risk for OHSS, and was devastated to find out that I couldn't transfer both of my embryos, Dr. Lipari was so supportive and explained that I was such a perfect candidate for an ESET, and my odds were favorable for a successful pregnancy. He made me feel so much better during a particularly difficult day.
Trust Dr. Lipari, his experience and his training. Follow his advice, his wisdom and his staff. He truly has your best interest at heart.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic offered step by step support from financial aid, help in finding hotel rooms for out of state travelers, and convenient appointment times. The staff was always friendly and helpful. The clinic is incredibly efficient and well run.
My estimated costs for total minimal stimulation IVF was 6900.
Dr. Lipari favored the ESET for me, in particular, due to my risk of Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome risks with multiple pregnancies.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
[Dr. Christopher Lipari] Was late to take our appointment multiple times. He didn’t have accurate knowledge of cost. He acted like we didn’t matter. I felt like we werent given specific communications about procedures for surgeries. We were then charged for a procedure after we were told all diagnostic testing was covered by insurance...We were supposed to get an ultrasound done the same day as flooding our tubes and was told they do it at the same time. The doctor told us later it was never done and we were charged 2k for a diagnostic procedure.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis
Read all reviews and get multiple options from other doctors.
We waited hours for our appointment. Sometimes we would be scheduled for an appointment and they would t have our records reviewed. Was never called back to review test results and was charged for a procedure when I was told I wouldn’t be.
All we did was diagnostic testing. He flooded my tubes to check for blue cling and we fitted the catheter for the egg transfer. We also did blood tests for hormone levels.
Very unorganized. On multiple occasions the nurses and offices staff mixed up our appointments. They also charged the insurance under infertility so the insurance company wouldn’t cover my procedure.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
the Nurses were very nice and friendly. They have a coffee pot (that is never filled) in the waiting room. We showed up to an appointment on time and their wasn’t anyone there and there were ropes blocking g off the exit from the elevator to the waiting area. All other appointments we waited all long time to be seen. At one appointment we waited over two hours.
2300.00
2011 - 2018
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
[Dr. Lipari] Very compassionate and ethical, holding my health higher than other outcomes. For example, insisting on single embryo transfers because of the possibility that my cervix was compromised, which we found out later it was....I never had to remind him of my situation; he always remembered....We used donor eggs from the very start, knowing from previous bloodwork and failed IVF cycle that donor eggs were my best chance of pregnancy.
2011 - 2018
3 IUI, 1 IVF, Donor Eggs
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve
Insist on MTHFR screening if given RPL panel, not just homocysteine levels.
I never had to remind him of my situation; he always remembered.
We used donor eggs from the very start, knowing from previous bloodwork and failed IVF cycle that donor eggs were my best chance of pregnancy. I followed a Lupron suppression protocol with birth-control pills to prepare for the transfers. Five out of six transfers implanted successfully. I Experienced four losses, the first three likely due to a clotting disorder, possibly related to MTHFR. The fourth being due to an incompetent cervix. Finally upon my six embryo transfer I had a live birth.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Katrina)
I was not happy with the care that I received from Katrina. I decline to comment further as she is no longer working with this clinic.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Despite my negative experience with my nurse, I think JCRM is great clinic and would highly recommend it to a friend. Not only is the care really fantastic, but their prices are very competitive and I appreciate that a lot.
An embryo transfer cost roughly $1800, before being prorated for offsite cycle monitoring by around $900. Fresh IVF cycle was about $6000.
Recent research indicates that eSETs are almost successful as multiple embryo transfers. It is definitely the safest way to go. I fully support Dr. Lipari’s practice of eSATs.
Jacksonville
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
Dr Lapari always takes his time with me. He relates to me and my struggle with his own past experiences he doesn't mind sharing. He stayed after the office was closed, after a failed round to talk it through with me. Shows so much compassion...He used ingectables for both my iui rounds with gangrilex. My low ovarian reserve required that they get my eggs to keep growing....He really knows what he is doing and takes his time to make sure you really understand it yourself. Very compassionate. Warm and friendly at all times.
He really knows what he is doing and takes his time to make sure you really understand it yourself. Very compassionate. Warm and friendly at all times. Very easy to talk to and has let me cry on his shoulder more than once. Feels like family.
Trust him. Be open, he really cares and you will never feel judged for your feelings.
He used ingectables for both my iui rounds with gangrilex. My low ovarian reserve required that they get my eggs to keep growing. I usually only get 1 or 2 in each round.
Imelda treats me like family. I have also cried on her shoulder. She calls me back in a very timely manner. Is always compassionate with me. Handles my crazy mood swings from emotions and hormones very well. We ate getting ready to hear up for another round of ivf and she is already hitting the pavement hard.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths, work as a team to get the best outcomes. Give many seminars to help educate the community on many issues causing infertility. Weakness, I haven't had any issues that they were not more than happy to fix and quickly.
Including meds about $6,000 per round. Ivf was with Dr fox same office about $15,000. Meds were a bunch of that. My body takes extra time and meds to respond.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Lipari was compassionate and extemely understanding in what I was going through, including the financial burden of trying to conceive. He's walked the infertility road and so he's able to relate to how you're feeling. He made sure I understood the plan and how to carry it out. He is very adamant about consuming a healthy diet which can seem unimportant but once you start doing things his way, your body responds in amazing ways! His advice and professional opinion have been spot on!
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Go in with all your questions, no matter how silly you think they are, he'll answer them all patiently and clearly!
Dr. Lipari was careful to explain what the course of action was and what he expected of me during treatment. He was kind and extremely compassionate.
We did letrozole with timed intercourse and a trigger shot to initiate ovulation. He was very clear about instructions and open to any and all questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina )
Sabrina is very thorough in explanations. I understand she is extremely busy but wish I could receive communication more quickly from her.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The entire team is great! They all know what you're there for and are kind and compassionate!
My insurance did not cover anything for my treatment but what I did pay was extremely fair! This office strives to be affordable while not skimping on anything necessary!
Jacksonville
We were always treated on a personal level [by Dr. Christopher Lipari]...Each visit we would leave the conversation feeling very positive. However there seems to be too much positivity to where we believed medicated cycles would be a sure thing and result in a pregnancy. Dr is very sensitive but does not go over the realistic chance of treatment not working. Once treatment started I did not feel like the doctor prepared us well.
European, Prefer not to answer
Ask for straightforward answers and diagnosis.
We were always treated on a personal level looking at our own situation.
Treatment protocol I responded well to, letrozole, menopur, HCG injection
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Yes)
They always seem to be available for any questions I have had, quick response, sensitive at appointments and phone calls.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Staff have always been friendly on the phone and in person. Clean facility Weaknesses: long wait time, typically there two hours or more. Difficult to get an appointment with a doctor. Unresponsive billing department. Late surgery times. Long waiting time for testing and surgeries. Not enough informed time before appointments to fox insurance issues and renewals.
Insurance has covered treatment so far
Endometriosis, PCOS
Dr Lipari was always cheerful and positive and took the time to explain everything. He listened to me and my husband and let us drive our decisions rather than him telling us what to do. He provided feedback on our decision and never pushed us beyond what we wanted.... Dr Lipari was always so patient and kind and took the time to explain or answer any questions my husband and I had.
Endometriosis, PCOS
Don’t lose hope.
We tried times intercourse with oral and injectible medications 9 times. During that time I had my endometriosis removed by Dr Lipari. He took the time to give the times intercourse the chance (covered by insurance) before we resulted in a non covered procedure (IVF).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Sabrina)
Sabrina was always empathetic and supportive throughout this journey
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is very friendly and welcoming. They treat you like a patient and get to know you on a personal level. They are empathetic and sympathetic to your journey. They are always available and supportive during your time.
Dr Lipari’s office was less costly compared to other clinics in the area and he also provided a military discount.
None
2010 - 2012
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Other
[Dr. Christopher Lipari has a] Great bedside manner, listened to our concerns, never felt rushed... Very informative. Very kind. Discovered endometriosis and removed with excision surgery. I had another abdominal surgery 5 years later and it had not returned. Only complaint would be that we didn't see a doctor at every sonogram, but nurse practitioners were great as well.
2010 - 2012
Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Other
Great bedside manner, listened to our concerns, never felt rushed
Began with Letrozole - wasn't working so injections were added. Tried 4 IUIs - all unsuccessful. Dr. Lipari suggested Laparoscopy surgery for endometriosis after third IUI. Stage 2 endo discovered and removed with excision surgery. Tried one more IUI - unsuccessful. Moved onto IVF. First attempt failed. Second attempt (with ICSI) successful.
During our year and a half at JCRM I had several nurses covering my case. I was not happy with the nurse instability at the time.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
Strengths - not pushy, will listen to your desires, begin with least invasive procedure, flexible hours, doctors are excellent. Weakness - cost, nurse changes
IUIs were about $1500 IVFs were about $10,000 with medications
We all agreed to transfer the 2 embryos that survived to Day 5 due to the embryo quality.
Jacksonville
He [Dr. Lipari] was very friendly and he truly cares when he talks to you about making your dreams come true.... He was very kind and comforting. This is very stressful and he made me calm about it and made my issue not seem so bad. I appreciate his time and working with me on treatments that were needed or not since my insurance didn't cover everything. That meant a lot to me.
Be open and listen to him he knows what he is talking about. It will give you hope.
He was very friendly and he truly cares when he talks to you about making your dreams come true.
They are wonderful and made me so comfortable even with some in depth tests needed I wasn't scared.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They are nice and neat. The waiting area and office staff are very friendly. I always feel welcome and not like someone with an issue. This can bring lots of mixed emotions and they are kind. The office is clean and the waiting rooms are nice.
Hundreds of dollars. To do the treatment I need was 800 a cycle if it works the first time
Jacksonville
Dr. Lipari was thoughtful and thorough in considering my unique situation. Instead of allowing preconceptions cloud his decisions, he spoke with me frankly and kindly about concerns (I have a physical disability)...Dr. Lipari is kind and also very well informed about the latest research. He treated me as an individual and was willing to be creative when conventional approaches were not possible. ..Ask questions; he will answer them...Most communication is done via staff in Gainesville, but this worked out okay.
Dr. Lipari is kind and also very well informed about the latest research. He treated me as an individual and was willing to be creative when conventional approaches were not possible. Most communication is done via staff in Gainesville, but this worked out okay.
Ask questions; he will answer them.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Brittany Poe)
Brittany was friendly and willing to be flexible. She communicated pretty well, though sometimes I wanted more information.
The clinic is not always very clear or upfront about costs. I had several surprise bills that were very large. My IFV with FET cost me about $17,000.
He has a strong preference for eSET, and would not allow me to transfer more than one embryo due to the risk of multiples.
Gainesville
He was so thorough and explained everything in great detail. He addressed our concerns and fears. He stayed away from the treatments we weren't willing to try at that time. He was extremely encouraging and honest. We saw another Dr the year before we met Dr Lipari and that doctor was nothing but doom and gloom. Dr Lipari changed my life. I finally got a diagnosis, had the correct surgery and was given a game plan. He is a God send!...
He cares about each patient. He treated us like we were family. When we were sad and disappointed, he was as well. He's companionate and honest. Caring and listens to you! He treats you like a person. He's simply amazing.
You're going to LOVE him! I've referred many clients to him.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Aida )
Always there! No matter what time of night it was!
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
They care deeply for their patients. They are extremely thorough, professional and ahead of so many with new procedures.
Jacksonville
I feel as if all of the nurses and Dr Lipari are all very sensitive to what I am going through as their patient. I always feel that their goal is in line with mine... to get me pregnant! Dr Lipari always listens to my questions and answers them thoroughly. I rarely walk out of that office feeling unsure or conflicted. That says a lot considering I am somewhat type A and always need answers to feel like I have some control over the situation.
Other, Prefer not to answer
If you have ANY questions, ask. Dr Lipari is great about answering any questions I have!
Letrozole HCG Trigger IUI
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty)
Marty has been great to work with. I know I can be quite annoying wth my emails sometimes, but she never hesitates to respond politely and in a timely manner. I feel any questions or concerns I have can be answered by her!
The majority of services provided to me have been covered by insurance. I have just been responsible for a small copay each visit.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
He [Dr. Lipari] talked to us one on one amd on our level, he didnt use a ton of mumbo jumbo lingo and explained everything thoroughly so that we could make well thought out decisions...Dr Lipari was a great Dr to work with, I only got to see him maybe twice in ny four months at his practice. But I always felt well taken care of by his staff under his practice...
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, PCOS
Dr Lipari was a great Dr to work with, I only got to see himaybe twice in ny four months at his practice. But I always felt well taken care of by his staff under his practice.
Keep an open mind and don't expect results right away.
He talked to us one on one amd on our level, he didnt use a ton of mumbo jumbo lingo and explained everything thoroughly so that we could make well thought out decisions.
I used progesterone to start my cycle, then used letrozole and an hcg trigger injection.
The nurses always remembered who I was and treated me with care.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The nurses and coordinators never answer the phones and you always have to leave voicemails and wait for callbacks. It's much easier to just email.
All that I paid for was medications, I paid roughly $45 first cycle, and then about $17 the second.
2012 - 2013
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
you wont see the dr [Dr. Lipari] often, if you do it will be long wait,...3 medicated cycles w letrozole and 2 iuis...-lipari is knowledgable w good bedside manner...he spent time answering questions and was thorough in his answers...i liked him as a dr for the most part. j switched clinics bc he was always running behind and i often had to see nurse instead of dr. there was one issue with iui where he kind of brushed it off like it was no big deal, but it was a big deal bc it cost me$800
2012 - 2013
Other, Prefer not to answer
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Endometriosis, Poor Egg Quality, Uterine Fibroids
you wont see the dr often, if you do it will be long wait, and nurses give conflicting info
he spent time answering questions and was thorough in his answers
3 medicated cycles w letrozole and 2 iuis
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: marty)
i liked my primary nurse but had issues w other nursing staff giving conflicting info on things related to treatment plan (kind of a big deal). i also had one nurse complain to me about how she accidently got pregnant. what infertilty patient wants to hear that?
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
-lipari is knowledgable w good bedside manner -you dont see dr every time -see nurses during treatment plan that give conflicting info -long waits -unorganized office, have had to re-request med records MANY times
i think monitored cycle was $400 and iui was $800 before meds
2009 - 2013
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr Lipari] always made my husband and I feel like he was looking out for us and trying his hardest to start our family. Through every struggle he was beside us and really cared. I have never seen such a compassionate doctor anywhere else. You are not a number with him. He will go above and beyond to help you.
2009 - 2013
1 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
PCOS, Tubal Blockage
He always made my husband and I feel like he was looking out for us and trying his hardest to start our family. Through every struggle he was beside us and really cared. I have never seen such a compassionate doctor anywhere else. You are not a number with him. He will go above and beyond to help you.
Trust whatever advice he gives you. You will know you are where you need to be after the first appointment with him.
Not only Dr. Lipari but the entire staff made us feel like family. I can never thank them enough for everything they did for us to have our family. And the way they helped me through one of the hardest times of my life.
She was not only my nurse but became a friend and went above and beyond to help me. I had OHSS and she really took care of me.
Jacksonville
He [Dr. Christopher Lipari] is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email.... Very nice guy, explains everything perfectly... The clinic was very clean and elegant... I paid everything cash out of my pocket, we have no insurance cost about 6,000 for the first IVF and 10,000 for the second
He is very informative and friendly. I didn't get a follow up appointment after my 2 IVF fails so I think that's not very proper for a Dr. I still have no idea what went wrong with our IVF. I tried to email the nurse but after a negative beta I was removed from the email....
If the nurse is forcing you to take the pain pills, ask the Dr if you really need them
Very nice guy, explains everything perfectly
I took gonal f and other meds for 2 weeks the retrieval
Describe your experience with your nurse at Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Marty O'connor )
They were nice
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic was very clean and elegant
I only had one embryo each cycle
1 IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. Lipari is warm and brilliant. He is amazing...He is one in a million. I brag about Dr. Lipari to other people and would recommend him to anyone.
1 IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids
Again, Dr. Lipari is a genius and is just as kind as he is smart. He is one in a million. I brag about Dr. Lipari to other people and would recommend him to anyone.
You may have to wait past your appointment time but only because Dr. Lipari doesn't rush anyone. Ask all of the questions you want and do not hold back. He is honest about all answers.
Dr. Lipari is warm and brilliant. He is amazing. He remembers you as a person and is genuinely happy for you when pregnancy is achieved. He is a true rock star.
2011
Dr. Lipari was extremely thorough in early testing, and suggested a course of action I was comfortable with. He was easy to talk to and willing to try more experimental treatments...We did testing and found that my partner had a very low sperm count. Since we weren't comfortable using donor sperm, we tried several treatment plans to treat the underlying condition that my husband had that was causing the issue. We did see some success, and numbers improved.
2011
Dr. Lipari was extremely compassionate with my particular situation, and he was willing to listen to my concerns and personal boundaries in regards to treatment.
Describe your experience with Jacksonville Center for Reproductive Medicine.
The staff is compassionate and caring, but appointments can take forever.