6.8

907 N. Elm Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521
630-889-7900

1 patient review filtered by:

I felt at ease in our appointments and liked Dr. Sipe’s optimism. He was very up front about our odds and treatment steps moving forward. I wish we had a bit more direct interaction/communication with him.... We have completed three IUI cycles under Dr. Sipe. I was prescribed 5 days of 50mg Clomid starting on day 3 of my cycle. After monitoring appts, I was I triggered with Novarelle HCG intramuscular injection. The IUI was performed the next morning. I came in one week after IUI for progesterone testing to confirm ovulation and two weeks later for pregnancy test. Same protocol each cycle, no successes.
Strengths [for FCI-Chicago]- Easy to make appointments, positive interactions with all staff members, timely appointments, genera feeling that they know what they are doing! Weakness- Billing has been complicated at times, had to call after appointments were not submitted to my insurance, didn’t always receive responses when I called or emailed with questions. They switched billing systems and patients were not informed, I only found out after asking why I stopped receiving bills in the mail. All issues were eventually resolved.
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Expect most communication to come from his nurses, not from Dr. Sipe himself.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I have very limited direct interaction with the doctor outside of consultation appointments, but Dr. Sipe’s nurses have been helpful and responsive and in that case has made me feel more like a human than a number.
Describe the protocols Christopher Sipe used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Liala Malke)
Most of my interaction was with Liala and she was always willing to explain results and answer my questions. She promptly called after appointments. When other nurses contacted me, I also had very positive interactions with them as well.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Strengths- Easy to make appointments, positive interactions with all staff members, timely appointments, genera feeling that they know what they are doing! Weakness- Billing has been complicated at times, had to call after appointments were not submitted to my insurance, didn’t always receive responses when I called or emailed with questions. They switched billing systems and patients were not informed, I only found out after asking why I stopped receiving bills in the mail. All issues were eventually resolved.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
In total we’ve spent around $2,400 for initial testing, consult, and 3 IUI cycles.
Describe Christopher Sipe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I have not yet reached that stage of treatment.
Christopher Sipe