6.8

907 N. Elm Street
Hinsdale, IL 60521
630-889-7900

2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Sipe was friendly, but didn't explain things in detailed terms. Hr tip toed around questions. Really rush face to face interviews. I felt like a number and not a patient. I wish he would have done all tests before hand than waiting to test after failed cycle.... Never really took time and explained things really fast. Never give me straight answers.... The nurses were not compassionate. They never will returned calls back or give results on time. I think the nurses needed training on how to treat patients.
The clinic [FCI] was clean but was always to pack and busy where you would wait 1hr for ultrasound or lab draw.... The nurses were not compassionate. They never will returned calls back or give results on time. I think the nurses needed training on how to treat patients.... The nurses will not scheduled or tell me what tests I needed. Also would forget to give me a call about my test results....
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Ask questions and do medical research before going.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Describe the protocols Christopher Sipe used in your cycles at Fertility Centers of Illinois and their degree of success.
I really don't remember, but a lot of injectables with progesterone. Babys aspirin taking daily until pregnancy test. Clomid given first retrieval and second retrieval lupron and follistism.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The clinic was clean but was always to pack and busy where you would wait 1hr for ultrasound or lab draw.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I had insurance but out of pocket total $4,000 for labs and deductibles.
Describe Christopher Sipe's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Yes, Dr. Sipe suggested to transfer 2 to increase my changes.

2013 - 2016, Successful
He [Dr. Sipe] is very informative and nice and doesn't sugar coat. I have already referred 3 people to him and 2 of which have children and one is currently in his care. That pretty much speaks for itself...He was very personable and nice. He displayed my son's birth announcement in his office...
It is very much a well oiled machine [at FCI - Chi]. There are hundreds of women there; so expect that you won't get much one-one attention every single day throughout your cycle. If you do what they say and show up on time; you will be successful...Anto is the best nurse at FCI, she emailed back within 6 hours with all information. She was very compassionate and I felt like I was her friend...
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
He is very informative and nice and doesn't sugar coat. I have already referred 3 people to him and 2 of which have children and one is currently in his care. That pretty much speaks for itself.
You will be more in contact with his nurse than him, but they do deliver questions to him for answers.
Estrogen priming worked for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Antoinette)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
It is very much a well oiled machine. There are hundreds of women there; so expect that you won't get much one-one attention every single day throughout your cycle. If you do what they say and show up on time; you will be successful.
11K for all of the monitoring and egg retrieval/transfer. 15k for medication
Chicago/River North

He [Dr. Sipe] is a wonderful doctor. The fact that I had a disappointing outcome was not due to him. Very knowledgeable, a good communicator, and (unlike the rest of the clinic) actually runs on time...He is a great doc but I'm considering leaving due to the obscene waits...Advocate for shorter wait times...
The biggest issue [at FCI - Chi] are the waits. Verrry often I would wait 2 hours to get through an appt. this is not acceptable and somewhat cruel when we women are going there constantly- managing kids and work...My biggest frustration with nursing team was lack of communication. I would often need to wait many hours for a call back to questions. The primary nurse was also constantly OOO and there was no clear back up. Over July 4th I was frantic to get ahold of someone and I got like 5 OOo messages...
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
He is a wonderful doctor. The fact that I had a disappointing outcome was not due to him. Very knowledgeable, a good communicator, and (unlike the rest of the clinic) actually runs on time
Advocate for shorter wait times. He is a great doc but I'm considering leaving due to the obscene waits.
He is a very compassionate doctor
Typical ivf cycle and FET
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Meghan)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
The biggest issue are the waits. Verrry often I would wait 2 hours to get through an appt. this is not acceptable and somewhat cruel when we women are going there constantly- managing kids and work.
$25k

2013 - 2015, Successful
Dr. Sipe always new our medical details rather than staring at a computer screen the whole time we spoke and also asked how we were thinking and feeling at different stages along the way...Be certain to bring specific questions. Especially if you will be having testing done outside the downtown Chicago location.
We started [at FCI] with 3 rounds of IUI with Clomid (5 days 50 mg start day 3). And ended up moving on to IVF with ICSI with assisted hatching using lupron, 75 units follistim and 75 units of menopur and 10 units of luprone 6pm-9pm for 5 days and then triggered with 500 HCG. After the 5 day transfer progesterone patch was used along with POI (until 11 weeks).
Dr. Sipe always new our medical details rather than staring at a computer screen the whole time we spoke) and also asked how we were thinking and feeling at different stages along the way.
We started with 3 rounds of IUI with Clomid (5 days 50 mg start day 3). And ended up moving on to IVF with ICSI with assisted hatching using lupron, 75 units follistim and 75 units of menopur and 10 units of luprone 6pm-9pm for 5 days and then triggered with 500 HCG. After the 5 day transfer progesterone patch was used along with POI (until 11 weeks).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Anto)
My nurse was difficult to get a hold of for same day response and frequently forgot which clinic location I was going to.
I'm sorry, billing came in over such a long period I am not certain how cost really broke down.

2013 - 2015, Successful
He is genuine & kind. He gave us the percentages & was willing to work with us to help us achieve our goal of having a child. I miss not being able to see him regularly as I would my obgyn. He is one special doctor!
Around $5000 out of pocket for 2 rounds of IVF, including meds. I'm lucky to have good insurance....Great hours, staff & facility. No problems with getting appointments [at FCI] when I needed them. Top notch!...Awesome communicators, personable, caring, sympathetic. The best nurses I've encountered & I work in the medical field.
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Trust him. He's patient & personable. He's down to earth & an awesome doctor. He makes you feel relaxed & at ease.
I felt like a human because his team took care of me & my concerns. Someone was always there to support me & answer any questions I might have.
2 rounds of IVF involving injectibles & success in round 2!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Antoinette Higgins)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Great hours, staff & facility. No problems with getting appointments when I needed them. Top notch!

2013, Successful
He [Dr. Christopher Sipe] is very friendly & honest. I think his biggest fault is the system he works in which is big & not personal. He explained the big picture, but left the nurses to explain the details. He was always willing to help out - especially in the donor egg process...He was personable. explained things fully to me. responded to my questions. was available by email...It's just really hit or miss with nurses at FCI. Some are amazing & others are just going through a protocol that they have to follow
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
He is very friendly & honest. I think his biggest fault is the system he works in which is big & not personal. He explained the big picture, but left the nurses to explain the details. He was always willing to help out - especially in the donor egg process
Make sure to ask all your questions ask for the email for him directly
i don't remember exactly but we started with low dose and then proceeded up
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Agnes)
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
they see a lot of patients they have early morning hours before work they see so many patients - sometimes you feel like a hamster on a wheel impersonal nurses especially at chicago site
2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
I just felt he [Dr. Sipe] didnt not have time for one on one to go into details. He was kind and polite but not enough patient care...Ask questions and take notes. Dont be afriad to tell him to repeat it his answers...
They [Fertility Centers of Illinois - Chicago] do not have up to date equipment and they are slow...[Nurse] Antoinette was very kind...
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
It was professional and pleasant.
I just felt he didnt not have time for one on one to go into details. He was kind and polite but not enough patient care.
I really don't remember but a lot of lupron and progesterone
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Antoinette was very kind
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
They do not have up to date equipment and they are slow
$32000 with insurance
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Fertility Centers of Illinois.
So.much, can't remember it all.

2011 - 2013, Successful
I highly recommend Dr. Sipe. he is a very honest and caring person. I felt that he did not lead me on about my chances. he was easy to understand. Dr Sipe was very smart and is a good doctor. It was a good experience working with him!...He was very honest with me and I felt that he cared about me...Be prepared to hear the truth...
it was pretty good.
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Be prepared to hear the truth.
He was very honest with me and I felt that he cared about me
i dont remember. they were ok.
it was pretty good.
with insurance probably 20k including egg donor
i dont recall soecifics.
Chicago/River North

Never once did Dr Sipe call us personally to deliver any results or news as our new clinic has. Never once did he do any of our IUI’s himself. There is no personalized care...we received one quote from Dr Sipe and a much higher estimate and invoice from billing. It feels unclear on purpose...He said we could try IUI or injectables or go straight to IVF. Based on my age...He gave us a completely wrong estimate. Billing sent me an estimate that was triple what he quoted for IUI and IVF.
Our nurse [at Fertility Centers of Illinois] was gruff and rude...IVF and infertility is an extremely expensive, stressful and emotionally draining process. This clinic does nothing to make this process easier or more compassionate. If anything they make it 1,000% harder and 1,000% more confusing. Never once did Dr Sipe call us personally to deliver any results or news as our new clinic has. Never once did he do any of our IUI’s himself. There is no personalized care here. Their online portal is a way for them to avoid you. Email is not the correct means of communication in this particular industry. Sometimes you need a live person. This clinic
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Our experience here was awful. While Dr Sipe is personable and nice, he unexpectedly went on medical leave in the middle of our treatment. We were not assigned another doctor in the practice to fill in for questions. Our nurse was gruff and rude about this. Nurse Agnes and the woman at the front desk (Linda?) are unhelpful, rude and short. I dreaded working with Agnes or having to ask her any sort of question. She is impatient and cold. And with IVF you will have many many questions especially first timers. IVF and infertility is an extremely expensive, stressful and emotionally draining process. This clinic does nothing to make this process easier or more compassionate. If anything they make it 1,000% harder and 1,000% more confusing. Never once did Dr Sipe call us personally to deliver any results or news as our new clinic has. Never once did he do any of our IUI’s himself. There is no personalized care here. Their online portal is a way for them to avoid you. Email is not the correct means of communication in this particular industry. Sometimes you need a live person. This clinic makes you feel more vulnerable and makes you feel like you are just dollar signs to them. I lost all trust in them and trust is essential in this industry. Their billing is not clear and we received one quote from Dr Sipe and a much higher estimate and invoice from billing. It feels unclear on purpose. When you want your medical records released they are basically held hostage unless you push and stay on top of them and pay exorbitant fees or they say they have 30 days to release them. We were caught up on all bills from them and they still set up road blocks to not give me access to my information. Unacceptable and borderline unethical. I gladly paid the fees to get as far as possible from this practice as quickly as possible. This type of experience is not one that will help you get pregnant. Adding more stress will only make your timeline longer. Also, look up their SART data. www.sartonline.com. It’s great compared to other practices in Chicago. I absolutely do not recommend FCI. If you want TLC, knowledgeable and compassionate nurses go to Advanced Fertility Centers of Chicago and see Dr Irani. He was a godsend. FCI was a terrible experience for us and I thank god we stopped working with them and found AFCC.
Don’t go to FCI.
He said we could try IUI or injectables or go straight to IVF. Based on my age.
I dreaded working with Agnes. She was downright cruel. She’s in the wrong profession. Our experience here was awful. While Dr Sipe is personable and nice, he unexpectedly went on medical leave in the middle of our treatment. We were not assigned another doctor in the practice to fill in for questions. Our nurse was gruff and rude about this. Nurse Agnes and the woman at the front desk (Linda?) are unhelpful, rude and short. I dreaded working with Agnes or having to ask her any sort of question. She is impatient and cold. And with IVF you will have many many questions especially first timers. IVF and infertility is an extremely expensive, stressful and emotionally draining process. This clinic does nothing to make this process easier or more compassionate. If anything they make it 1,000% harder and 1,000% more confusing. This clinic makes you feel more vulnerable and makes you feel like you are just dollar signs to them. I lost all trust in them and trust is essential in this industry. Their billing is not clear and we received one quote from Dr Sipe and a much higher estimate and invoice from billing. It feels unclear on purpose. When you want your medical records released they are basically held hostage unless you push and stay on top of them and pay exorbitant fees or they say they have 30 days to release them. We were caught up on all bills from them and they still set up road blocks to not give me access to my information. Unacceptable and borderline unethical. I gladly paid the fees to get as far as possible from this practice as quickly as possible. This type of experience is not one that will help you get pregnant. Adding more stress will only make your timeline longer. Also, look up their SART data. www.sartonline.com. It’s great compared to other practices in Chicago. I absolutely do not recommend FCI. If you want TLC, knowledgeable and compassionate nurses go to Advanced Fertility Centers of Chicago and see Dr Irani. He was a godsend. FCI was a terrible experience for us and I thank god we stopped working with them and found AFCC.
Oakbrook Terrace (closed)
2017 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Sipe] has even gone as far as calling me personally to talk about a retrieval that could have been harmful to my body and he always let me know the risks along the way...All of my transfers have resulted in pregnancy but have resulted in miscarriage so far...We talked with our doctor and because of my younger age we decided on transferring one embryo over two embryos and j was perfectly happy with that.
Lynn the front desk person [at Fertility Centers of Illinois] is so welcoming and helps with any questions and so informative. I love Stacy the ultrasound tech at the clinic. She is thorough and will explain and point things out as we go through ultrasounds. Robin the blood lady is awesome. I feel like when I walk in there it's like seeing my girlfriend. We talk about everything and I'm always excited to go and see her and talk to her for a few minutes while she draws my blood for the millionth time!
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
I really appreciated how thorough Dr. Sipe has been with my care. Hes been great at communicating next steps and what he thinks my chances are and what he recommends for my treatment. He always tweaks my treatment to help with the road bumps we have found and I really appreciated that. I have had 3 miscarriages but not from anything that Dr. Sipe did. I am still figuring out what my body and how it responds to pregnancy. He has helped me achieve pregnancy 3 times and I hope soon hell help me get pregnant and stay pregnant for the whole 9 months.
Be advocate for your own care and make sure you have a list of questions you may want to ask because he is very open go asking questions. He has even gone as far as calling me personally to talk about a retrieval that could have been harmful to my body and he always let me know the risks along the way. So just stay informed and ask a lot of questions.
Everyone in his office in Hinsdale knows my name and knows me personally. I have never felt like I was just a number. His nurse Agnes always answers all my questions and they always make me feel like I matter.
My IUIs we use first clomid which we discovered thinned my lining so we quickly got rid of it. My second IUI we used Follistim but because I have PCOS my follicles overrespond. We got to use it for that IUI that resulted in a miscarriage because my egg was not of good quality. We then tried another IUI but I overstimmed so we move onto IVF. We did a retrieval using menopur, lupron, lupron trigger and very small amount of HCG so we could retrieve. All of my transfers have resulted in pregnancy but have resulted in miscarriage so far.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility Centers of Illinois. (Assigned nurse: Agnes )
I love Agnes Dr. Sipes nurse. I can call her with any of my questions or email her about anything! She has been super helpful and compassionate towards everything and she is really amazing! I love her and all the nursing staff that works at the Hinsdale office.
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
I LOVE the Hinsdale clinic with FCI. Lynn the front desk person is so welcoming and helps with any questions and so informative. I love Stacy the ultrasound tech at the clinic. She is thorough and will explain and point things out as we go through ultrasounds. Robin the blood lady is awesome. I feel like when I walk in there it's like seeing my girlfriend. We talk about everything and I'm always excited to go and see her and talk to her for a few minutes while she draws my blood for the millionth time!
I dont have many costs because my insurance has been awesome.
Glenview

He [Dr. Sipe] used a different protocol compared to my last cycle that resulted in only very few eggs for retrival...He was very informative also was on track and truly feel like he cares about me.... He was going to do my transfer of a fresh embryo but he couldn't find the exact place to out it so he did a freeze of that so we didnt waste a perfect embryo since he has never done any other procedures on me he wanted to do a hysterectomy to see exactly what was reason behind bot being able to get cathator where he wanted ended up removing a pylop and we are waiting for transfer next month. He is very thoughtful and patient.
Everyone at front desk [at Fertility Centers of Illinois] is super nice helpful friendly and always gets you in. The wait times are as expected not to long. The people who draw blood are super friendly and great at there jobs. I would say the only weakness Is that the office is small and very busy all the time...I felt like she [nurse] rushed through everything just not the nicest personality...He [Dr. Sipe] used a different protocol compared to my last cycle that resulted in only very few eggs for retriva
How was your experience with Christopher Sipe at Fertility Centers of Illinois?
Dr sipe always made you laugh he treats you like a individual. He was going to do my transfer of a fresh embryo but he couldn't find the exact place to out it so he did a freeze of that so we didnt waste a perfect embryo since he has never done any other procedures on me he wanted to do a hysterectomy to see exactly what was reason behind bot being able to get cathator where he wanted ended up removing a pylop and we are waiting for transfer next month. He is very thoughtful and patient.
Just be patient and take all his advice he is a very smart dr
He was very informative also was on track and truly feel like he cares about me
He used a different protocol compared to my last cycle that resulted in only very few eggs for retrival.
I felt like she rushed through everything just not the nicest personality
Describe your experience with Fertility Centers of Illinois.
Everyone at front desk is super nice helpful friendly and always gets you in. The wait times are as expected not to long. The people who draw blood are super friendly and great at there jobs. I would say the only weakness Is that the office is small and very busy all the time
I had insurance to cover 2 full cycles so I only paid like 3000 out of pocket in the past year