Doctor available by email
ResidencyUniv of VA
FellowshipCreighton Model Fertility/NaProTechnology
10228 Dupont Cir Dr E
Fort Wayne,, IN 46825
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Christopher Stroud to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Fertility and Midwifery Care Center to a friend?
2017 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
He [Dr. Stroud] asked me to explain in great detail my past issues from pain to my diagnosis and what I would liek to achieve. Right away we had a game plan and I left my very first appointment very hopeful. ... He prayed with me before that surgery, one of the many reasons why I knew we were in good hands. He found the source of my pain and infertility issues. My previous doctor had missed them. ..When I had my very early miscarriage he called me personally and after only one miscarriage suggested the frequent loss testing and found my MTHFR, when many providers let you have 2-3 losses first.
2017 - 2019
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Christopher Stroud at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center?
My very first visit was a not an exam but a sit down “meeting” in his office. He asked me to explain in great detail my past issues from pain to my diagnosis and what I would liek to achieve. Right away we had a game plan and I left my very first appointment very hopeful. We had to jump right into a diagnostic surgery. He prayed with me before that surgery, one of the many reasons why I knew we were in good hands. He found the source of my pain and infertility issues. My previous doctor had missed them. U was told to get a hysterectomy when I was 19-20 years old and had I listened Dr. Stroud would not have been able to remove my endometriosis not once but twice and unblock my tub. Dr. Stroud is the reason we have our rainbow baby. When I had my very early miscarriage he called me personally and after only one miscarriage suggested the frequent loss testing and found my MTHFR, when many providers let you have 2-3 losses first.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Stroud at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center?
This is a catholic office and birth control, IVF, and IUI will not be offered.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Stroud at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center?
So many reasons but I felt like a human due to the fact that I had his cell phone number, office number, and email. I coudl reach out to him at any time and talk directly to him.
Describe the protocols Christopher Stroud used in your cycles at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center and their degree of success.
We used Femara, trigger shots, follicle scans, and progesterone along with endometriosis removal surgery.
Amazing! Each call and handled professionally, fast, and my questions were always answered. When I was in the office I felt like a family member and not a patient
Describe your experience with Fertility and Midwifery Care Center.
I cant list a single weakness. Everyone here is supportive and amazing. Communtication and support are the biggest strengths. Every decision that is made is based around you as a patient not you as a number. I was always treated with respect and understanding.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Stroud at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center.
My varied due to the surgeries I had. Obviously those are very expensive but mostly covered by insurance. My office visits I just paid my insurance copay.
Dupont

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Christopher Stroud at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
There was never any change in protocol. He always wanted to do the same exact thing over and over again. ... He is a very compassionate doctor, and seemed to be a great surgeon. However, he is completely catholic based. He no longer believes in IUI or IVF. He will only do medicated cycles, and natural family planning. When your cycle failed, he just had you do the exact same thing again and again. One day he even told me "God just doesn't will some women to have children."
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
He is a very compassionate doctor, and seemed to be a great surgeon. However, he is completely catholic based. He no longer believes in IUI or IVF. He will only do medicated cycles, and natural family planning. When your cycle failed, he just had you do the exact same thing again and again. One day he even told me "God just doesn't will some women to have children." He also put me on clomid for numerous cycles, which I later found out from a different OB/GYN and RE that it makes Ednometriosis worse, which is why I had to end up having 2 back to back surgeries by Dr. Stroud within a year of each other.
Don't go there if you know you might need more intervention than regular medicated cycles and/or natural family planning.
Natural family planning. Cervical mucus tracking. Clomid. Femara.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Lea)
Lea had a tendency to not return calls or messages in a prompt way, especially when you were in the middle of a cycle and needed something addressed by a certain amount of time.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Midwifery Care Center.
Friendly. Compassionate. Seemed to lose track of things. Messages weren't returned or passed along. While one nurse was out on maternity leave, another was taking over and she was really lost on when and who to contact for things.
Describe Christopher Stroud's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center.
He doesn't 'believe' in IVF anymore, because it's not the catholic approach.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center?

2014 - 2018
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Uterine Fibroids, Unexplained
Dr. Stroud is very passionate and dedicated. He isn't afraid to say yes but he isn't afraid to say no either. He works hard for his patients. Sometimes he seems a bit too busy but is still a phone call away.... Napro methods. Femara, Clomid. Lots of follicle scans.... Be persistent with your calls. They are great when you make the connection. Very wonderful Holy Spirit filled business. Compassion, Christ centered. Easy to work with your schedule. Love the US tech.
2014 - 2018
Be strong. Speak up for yourself.
Individual attention and care.
Napro methods. Femara, Clomid. Lots of follicle scans.
It's definitely easier to speak with the doctor directly.
Describe your experience with Fertility and Midwifery Care Center.
We've spent over $100k before insurance payments.
Will not use this method.
What specific things went wrong at Fertility and Midwifery Care Center?