7.3

10228 Dupont Cir Dr E
Fort Wayne, IN 46825

1 patient review filtered by:

2017 - 2019, Successful
He [Dr. Stroud] asked me to explain in great detail my past issues from pain to my diagnosis and what I would liek to achieve. Right away we had a game plan and I left my very first appointment very hopeful. ... He prayed with me before that surgery, one of the many reasons why I knew we were in good hands. He found the source of my pain and infertility issues. My previous doctor had missed them. ..When I had my very early miscarriage he called me personally and after only one miscarriage suggested the frequent loss testing and found my MTHFR, when many providers let you have 2-3 losses first.
Everyone here [Fertility and Midwifery Care Center] is supportive and amazing. Communtication and support are the biggest strengths. Every decision that is made is based around you as a patient not you as a number. I was always treated with respect and understanding. ... [Nurses] Each call and handled professionally, fast, and my questions were always answered. When I was in the office I felt like a family member and not a patient
How was your experience with Christopher Stroud at Fertility & Midwifery Care Center?
My very first visit was a not an exam but a sit down “meeting” in his office. He asked me to explain in great detail my past issues from pain to my diagnosis and what I would liek to achieve. Right away we had a game plan and I left my very first appointment very hopeful. We had to jump right into a diagnostic surgery. He prayed with me before that surgery, one of the many reasons why I knew we were in good hands. He found the source of my pain and infertility issues. My previous doctor had missed them. U was told to get a hysterectomy when I was 19-20 years old and had I listened Dr. Stroud would not have been able to remove my endometriosis not once but twice and unblock my tub. Dr. Stroud is the reason we have our rainbow baby. When I had my very early miscarriage he called me personally and after only one miscarriage suggested the frequent loss testing and found my MTHFR, when many providers let you have 2-3 losses first.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Christopher Stroud at Fertility & Midwifery Care Center?
This is a catholic office and birth control, IVF, and IUI will not be offered.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Christopher Stroud at Fertility & Midwifery Care Center?
So many reasons but I felt like a human due to the fact that I had his cell phone number, office number, and email. I coudl reach out to him at any time and talk directly to him.
Describe the protocols Christopher Stroud used in your cycles at Fertility & Midwifery Care Center and their degree of success.
We used Femara, trigger shots, follicle scans, and progesterone along with endometriosis removal surgery.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Fertility & Midwifery Care Center.
Amazing! Each call and handled professionally, fast, and my questions were always answered. When I was in the office I felt like a family member and not a patient
Describe your experience with Fertility & Midwifery Care Center.
I cant list a single weakness. Everyone here is supportive and amazing. Communtication and support are the biggest strengths. Every decision that is made is based around you as a patient not you as a number. I was always treated with respect and understanding.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Christopher Stroud at Fertility & Midwifery Care Center.
My varied due to the surgeries I had. Obviously those are very expensive but mostly covered by insurance. My office visits I just paid my insurance copay.
Christopher Stroud