St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates

Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolUniversity of MN
ResidencyUniversity of MN
1000 East First Street
Duluth, MN 55805
218-249-4700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Claire Mallof to a friend?

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates to a friend?
Strongly recommend: 50%Neutral: 50%9
2017 - 2019
Dr. Mallof was very honest with us about what our chances for success were. Each cycle we came in with a clear expectation of what the plan was. She ran all the labs and procedures to try to determine the cause of my infertility...Ask questions, she has thoughtful and thorough answers...I did six IUI cycles using letrozole and a trigger shot. None resulted in pregnancy...was very kind to me. Every appointment with her I felt like she genuinely cared about me and had the same goals in mind. She actively listened to my concerns and gave complete answers. I recommend Dr. Mallof to other couples experiencing infertility.
2017 - 2019
How was your experience with Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?
Ask questions, she has thoughtful and thorough answers.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates?
Dr. Mallof was very kind to me. Every appointment with her I felt like she genuinely cared about me and had the same goals in mind. She actively listened to my concerns and gave complete answers. I recommend Dr. Mallof to other couples experiencing infertility.
Describe the protocols Claire Mallof used in your cycles at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with your nurse at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates. (Assigned nurse: Jen)
I worked with the main fertility nurse Jen. She was very responsive to questions and was easy to work with. When Jen was out we had to work with another nurse and I did not have a great experience with her. She did not respond to one of my calls and did not call me back to schedule an ultrasound.
Describe your experience with St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates.
It took months to get in for the first consult so scheduling at first was an issue. Once we had started the monitoring and IUIs there were not options for for scheduling appointments, I went when there was an opening.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates.
My insurance covered nothing so with monitoring, sperm wash, medications, trigger shot, and IUI we spend about $1300 a cycle
Describe Claire Mallof's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
She [Dr. Mallof] makes medical terminogly easy to understand. She keeps your wants in mind with the treatments she suggests. She does best for you. Remembers all the details very well. I love her and have recommended her to two friends.... She is very caring and makes sure I understood everything happening. She told the truth and she was kind. Empathic.... When on clomid, call day 1 to schedule ultrasound day 12-14. Take clomid day 3-7 (every two months dose was doubled). Ovulation sticks starting on day 10. Ultrasound. If follicle, trigger shot. Intercourse exactly 36 hours after shot.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
She makes medical terminogly easy to understand. She keeps your wants in mind with the treatments she suggests. She does best for you. Remembers all the details very well. I love her and have recommended her to two friends.
Let her know your wants and thoughts. She truly takes them into consideration
When on clomid, call day 1 to schedule ultrasound day 12-14. Take clomid day 3-7 (every two months dose was doubled). Ovulation sticks starting on day 10. Ultrasound. If follicle, trigger shot. Intercourse exactly 36 hours after shot. Then again 24, 36,48,48 hours later.
Describe your experience with your nurse at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates. (Assigned nurse: Jen )
She is super kind and patient with all my questions. Always gets back to me in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates.
I wish we could do IVF at the clinic. My doctor works with a clinic in the cities. One thing I did not know. Other than that I LOVE everything about the clinic and staff. All work with you and are considerate of your time and issues.
My insurance covers nothing to do with infertility. A follicle ultrasound is $337. A trigger shot is $200. Clomid was $10. Letrozole was $3. Dr appts around $150-$300. A regular visit that would be covered by insurance is around $150 depending on where I am at on my deductible. Anything else besides infertility is priced decently.
Northland Medical Center

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Claire Mallof at St. Luke's Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates.