J. Clark Bundren

Nurse available by emailNurse available by direct lineAvailable by cell phone
Medical SchoolU. of Oklahoma
ResidencyEastern Virginia Jones
FellowshipNorfolk General
Tulsa
5555 E. 71st Street, Suite 6220
Tulsa, OK 74136
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Clark Bundren to a friend?
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend J. Clark Bundren to a friend?
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Dr.Bundren has an immense amount of experience in the field of reproductive endocrinology. He made me feel at ease the moment I stepped through the door. His knowledge of my situation and effort to ask personal questions allowed him to make almost an immediate diagnosis which was ignored by my previous clinic. He is warm and comforting during stressful and emotional situations. I am beyond thankful that we found Dr. Bundren.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
How was your experience with Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
You'll wish you'd have found him sooner!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. BUNDREN took the time to sit with me in his office before we ever made it to the examination room. He spoke with me and listened to me. He couldn't believe the clinic I was previously at missed such a huge diagnosis.
Describe the protocols Clark Bundren used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
I am still under treatment. I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis, PCOS and a septate uterus. He immediately informed me that not only would IUI and other treatments be ineffective, they could be deadly if I didn't have surgery to fix these issues. I had laproscopic surgery 12/01/16 followed by 6 months of Depot Lupron. I am currently on shot 4 of 6 and we are also treating my low thyroid and vitamin deficiency. We will evaluate after the 6th shot to see if more surgery is necessary and if not, we will proceed with IVF. Possibly late fall early winter. If finances allow.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine)
They are AWESOME! These nurses feel like family and are family. I'm greeted with a warm smile, and feel welcome the moment I walk in. Mary Katherine is amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is caring but stern when she needs to be. She stays on top of me to make sure I am honest about how I'm feeling. She's gentle when administering shots and I appreciate that more than she'll know.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
This clinic is in an older building, so if you are looking for new and fancy, look elsewhere. I love that my money doesn't go for a fancy office, it goes towards treatments. They do their best to stay on schedule and manage their time well. The exam rooms are on the smaller side, so limit the amount of people you bring to your appointment.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
Lupron is covered by insurance. Laproscopic surgery cost me out of pocket $1300 blood work runs through hospital so it does get pricey. 1 round IVF will be close to $ 20000
2013 - 2017
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. B [Clark Bundren] is a rainy day doctor. He does not create false hope. He gives you a realistic idea of what is going to happen. He is incredibly thorough with his patient history and plan.... Lap for endo/hysterscopic Lupron 6 months Straight into traditional IVF cycle Egg stimulated and monitored for eggs Map of where to put embryos Trigger shot Egg retrival Updates on embryos Fresh transfer day 5 2 embryos transfered resulting in pregnancy of twins 4 frozen embryos
2013 - 2017
European, Native American, Other
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. B is a rainy day doctor. He does not create false hope. He gives you a realistic idea of what is going to happen. He is incredibly thorough with his patient history and plan. Mary Kathryn is warm and fuzzy and gives you the warm best side manner if you need it.
He is not warm and fuzzy but he is excellent at what he does.
He and MK took wonderful care of me and my husband. They answered all my questions and did an amazing job getting me pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Kathryn )
My only issue was MK was a little low on the cost of IVF. We would have padded our loan a bit more but other than that, she is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and is always warm. She is the yen to bundren's yang
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I had a great experience with Bennet Fertility clinic. Every member of the staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Gender testing maybe important to some but I did not care what we got, just that we ended up with babies.
It was around $18,000
Oklahoma City
Dr. Bundren shows compassion and empathy for his patients while bringing with him 35+ years of experience. He treats each patient like an individual and try to customize their care and not make it just a number...Diagnostic laparoscopy with chromotubation, Uterine septum repair, Laser ablation. Now currently on Lupron therapy
Other, Prefer not to answer
Just make an appointment to talk to him.
They know my name, treat me like their only patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine )
Amazing nursing staff. They knew my by name. Mary Katherine gave me her cell phone number to contact her with any concerns. They go out of their way to ask how life is, work, family.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
The clinic is run very well. There's a team of women that all work there and are also sweet
I don't have any in fertility coverage. So I've spent my max out-of-pocket just with the surgery and hospitalization ($3000).