Nurse available by email
ResidencyEastern Virginia Jones
FellowshipNorfolk General
5555 E. 71st Street, Suite 6220
Tulsa, OK 74136
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend J. Clark Bundren to a friend?
9.7

2012 - 2019
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
have realistic expectations about wait times, he [Dr. Bundren] spends a lot of time with patients and they do things the "old school" way...we tried several medicated, timed intercourses that failed. We moved to IUI but I produced too many eggs. I tried IUI a few times before moving on to IVF...I got 18 eggs 10 fertilized with ICSI and 2 made it to Day 5, we did a fresh transfer (his partner at Bennett in OKC did the transfer. I got a positive result and the next pregnancy test indicated a lower HCG number, then it was zero. I was told that was a chemical pregnancy.
they [staff at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] seem to really care and give personalized care. They always listen to my concerns and are patient with me. When I did my IVF the surgery and my recovery was done with a lot of care. I could also really tell that it was hard on them that my pregnancy did not take... she [nurse] is incredibly knowledgeable. She makes most of the phone calls on updates, etc. I know she is a busy woman and all of us crazy infertiles probably drive her nuts with the phone calls asking questions about every little thing we feel. The rest of the nursing staff are great and they always do a great job taking my blood- which is a challenge for most.
2012 - 2019
Anovulation, Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. Bundren is always kind and caring. He is incredibly intelligent, he and his wife went through the infertility battle so I know he can relate. He is open when he is not sure about something but also confident. My husband trusts him 100% and that is saying a lot. He never gave me a hard time for going to another doctor either. He still remembers everything there is to know after all these years and I appreciate that he continuously sees me as an Gynecologist as well. I regret going to a different doctor for our second cycle, I only did it for financial reasons.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
I would tell them I 100% refer to him, but to have realistic expectations about wait times, he spends a lot of time with patients and they do things the "old school" way. They call you with every result and they are very busy. So you have to be patient, but it's worth it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?
Dr. Bundren and Mary Kathryn take a lot of time with their patients and the office insists on speaking personally to patients on the phone. This may end up taking a lot of time in the waiting room and a lot of time waiting for a call, but overall this is a very positive thing since they seem to really care and give personalized care. They always listen to my concerns and are patient with me. When I did my IVF the surgery and my recovery was done with a lot of care. I could also really tell that it was hard on them that my pregnancy did not take.
Describe the protocols J. Clark Bundren used in your cycles at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
It has been a while since I did fertility treatments with Bundren, but we tried several medicated, timed intercourses that failed. We moved to IUI but I produced too many eggs. I tried IUI a few times before moving on to IVF. I know with IVF we used Follistim with Menopur and Progesterone. I got 18 eggs 10 fertilized with ICSI and 2 made it to Day 5, we did a fresh transfer (his partner at Bennett in OKC did the transfer. I got a positive result and the next pregnancy test indicated a lower HCG number, then it was zero. I was told that was a chemical pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine)
Mary Katherine is his head nurse, she is incredibly knowledgeable. She makes most of the phone calls on updates, etc. I know she is a busy woman and all of us crazy infertiles probably drive her nuts with the phone calls asking questions about every little thing we feel. The rest of the nursing staff are great and they always do a great job taking my blood- which is a challenge for most.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think I have summed it up. They are "old school" which has it's positives and negatives. Some clinics have everything online, results, etc. but Bundren doesn't do this. They personalize care by calling you with test results.
Describe the costs associated with your care under J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I think our IVF was $16,000. We were able to finance it though, which was helpful. All of my other visits: IUI, Timed Intercourse, Laparascopy were all mostly covered by insurance (minus medications). I can't remember the cost other than it was pretty much $100 per IU 600 Ius= $600
Describe J. Clark Bundren's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
He was very safe and at my age I could do 2, but I know he is very stringent on not putting in too many embryos.
What specific things went wrong at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute?

Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
We decided to use injections and timed intercourse as suggested by [Dr. Bundren]. My husband was tested and had no sperm issues so Bundren said IUI likely would warrant the same result as timed intercourse. The plan that we then started (and it worked the 2nd time) was as follows: First put me on birth control for 1-2 months to reset everything. Continue Metformin for PCOS. 2 weeks of Lupron (to prevent premature ovulation). 7 or 8 days of Gonal F injections with frequent in-office ultrasounds to track the size of my follicles. I ended up with an 18mm follicle on the left side. I did a trigger shot on the 16th of the month. Then timed intercourse (once on the 16th, once on the 17th, and twice on the 18th. As soon as my pregnancy was confirmed I was started on vaginal suppository Progesterone.
The wait time [at Dr. Bundren's office] has sometimes been over an hour. At the time it was very frustrating. But after personally experiencing a loss in the office, I see that there are situations that occur in the exam rooms that cannot be hastened. The office closes for lunch. They recently updated their waiting room furniture/decor. Dr. Bundren’s office (where you meet for consultations that don’t require an exam) is comfortable and inviting. Parking is never an issue.
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren ?
During my 10 years of seeing Dr. Bundren, I have had nothing but stellar experiences. He discovered a uterine septum that was missed by my precious physician. He has performed 3 total surgeries on me including a d&c post loss. During the most horrible moment of my life (when our first baby was found to have no heartbeat) he was very respectful and compassionate. He is one of the most intelligent people I have ever met. He explains the science behind why my body does certain things or why I am having a certain problem. He sits down in the exam room and talks out the current treatment/future plan with you. I don’t feel rushed and he always lingers to answer questions. He is honest and does not give false hope. When I did become pregnant with my son I had frequent appointments and ultrasounds at every appointment. He only delivers at certain hospitals so the only negative is that he did not deliver my son since I chose a hospital that he was not affiliated with. I would recommend him to any individual pursuing fertility treatment. I am looking forward to sitting down with him again this month and talking about a new plan for baby #2.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren ?
Make the appointment. His thorough work up may find an issue that a previous doctor did not find.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren ?
I have been seeing Dr. Bundren since 2009. He always recalls my history and thoroughly explains his rationales for why he wants to do certain steps. He is highly intelligent and trustworthy. I have the uptmosf respect for him and his decisions.
Describe the protocols J. Clark Bundren used in your cycles at J. Clark Bundren and their degree of success.
Uterine septum (heart shaped uterus) repair after Bundren discovered it during my first visit with him (via vaginal ultrasound). Laparoscopy to remove endometriosis. I tried Clomid a total of 3x. The side effects were severe and Bundren did not push for me to try it again when I told him I did not like how the medication made me feel. We moved on to a different plan. My ovulation was found to be “off”. (Can’t remember the name of the test/procedure but it was moderately painful and they take tissue vaginally and send it for testing). The results showed that I was not ovulating every month. We decided to use injections and timed intercourse as suggested by Bundren. My husband was tested and had no sperm issues so Bundren said IUI likely would warrant the same result as timed intercourse. The plan that we then started (and it worked the 2nd time) was as follows: First put me on birth control for 1-2 months to reset everything. Continue Metformin for PCOS. 2 weeks of Lupron (to prevent premature ovulation). 7 or 8 days of Gonal F injections with frequent in-office ultrasounds to track the size of my follicles. I ended up with an 18mm follicle on the left side. I did a trigger shot on the 16th of the month. Then timed intercourse (once on the 16th, once on the 17th, and twice on the 18th. As soon as my pregnancy was confirmed I was started on vaginal suppository Progesterone. I now have a healthy 1 year old son.
Describe your experience with your nurse at J. Clark Bundren . (Assigned nurse: Mary Catherine)
Mary Catherine is Bundren’s right hand lady. She was in the room with Bundren during the majority of my exams/consultations. She is funny, compassionate, personable. She is easy to reach on the office phone. She follows through with calling in prescriptions. She is intelligent and a part of the conversation when discussing treatment plan/next steps. During the injection portion of my treatment I was given her cell number for 24/7 communication.
Describe your experience with J. Clark Bundren .
The wait time has sometimes been over an hour. At the time it was very frustrating. But after personally experiencing a loss in the office, I see that there are situations that occur in the exam rooms that cannot be hastened. The office closes for lunch. They recently updated their waiting room furniture/decor. Dr. Bundren’s office (where you meet for consultations that don’t require an exam) is comfortable and inviting. Parking is never an issue.
Describe the costs associated with your care under J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren .
I paid out of pocket as I went. I do not remember exact costs.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren .

2014 - 2017
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
One thing I love about Doctor Bundren clinic is that it's smaller. When you go in for your appointments the waiting room is small and is never packed with people. You know when you go in there you aren't just a number for the day. You are an individual and they always make sure to adjust their medical treatments based on what is best for you individually. The secretary, Cara always greets you with a smile and is very personable. Another thing I value is that we've never had to wait very long in the waiting room and the staff always seems to communicate with each other very well.
2014 - 2017
Anovulation, Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren ?
Doctor Bundren has been a joy to work with. As I'm sure anyone who goes through infertility treatments knows it's an emotional process. I value that he always takes the time to explain the next steps in detail and if I ever have a question he or is staff is always available. I've been with him for over 3 years now and I truly consider him and his staff to be part of our family. I know he celebrated our high's and mourned with us in our lows. I truly believe that he see's each patient as an individual and truly invests in that couple to help reach their end goal of having a family. He treatments might not always be the fastest but its because he makes sure to cross every "T" and dot every "I" before jumping into the next treatment. Something else I believe that makes him stand out before most infertility doctors is that he still delivers babies for his patients! So I can't wait to be able to learn about this totally different side of his business, now that we are expecting twins! I can't say it enough, but I would recommend anyone to him! He is a great doctor and truly invests in each patient!
A piece of advice I would give a prospective patient meeting Doctor Bundren would be to ask questions. That initial meeting can be so overwhelming, but I know that Doctor Bundren would love to take the time to ensure you left there feeling confident about what he told you.
Doctor Bundren and his staff made me feel like a human because they always make an effort to explain and make sure you understand each step in the process. I value that he is very conservative with his treatments and doesn't jump straight into IVF. I'm currently pregnant with twins via our second round of IVF and after this is all said and done I will consider them to be part of our family. They have been on this journey along side us and have been such a great medical support the entire time.
I was diagnosed with PCOS, Endometriosis and then a subseptate uterus. Doctor Bundren repaired my uterus via surgery in 2014. Following that procedure we were put on lupron for 6 months to suppress my endometriosis. During my surgery they found out I had stage 4 endometriosis so we weren't sure how my body would respond to the suppress stage. But 6 months later we were excited to find out my tubes had been unblocked. Following that for 2 months I was put back on birth control to jump start my cycle again. Since my tubes were open, Doctor Bundren suggested that we try and get pregnant naturally for 2 months. Without any success, we moved onto Ovulation Induction. Which is similar to an IUI but instead of injecting the sperm you have intercourse. Unfortunately that didn't work for us. After our failed Ovulation Induction Doctor Bundren suggested we move onto IVF. Our first round of IVF they collected 20 eggs. Since my husbands sperm checked out fine they decided to place sperm and my eggs in a dish and let them do the course naturally. We ended up having 2 eggs make it to freeze. Since I have PCOS I ended up overstimulating so I was put on birth control for 5 months to let my body heal and recover. This treatment I took follistim, menopur and lurpon. We transferred our only 2 embryos 5 months later and found out that it didn't work. Leading up to our FET I took estrogen, progesterone, doxycycline, and medrol. We started our second round of IVF 7 months later. We needed time to heal and recover. This time we followed the same medicine protocol but decided to do ICSI while fertilizing the sperm. They wait until Day 5 to freeze them and on that day we had 4 make it to freeze. I overstimulated again so I was put on birth control to help suppress my body. But during that wait before our FET, Doctor Bundren decided to do the ERA (Endometrial Receptivity Analysis). During that biopsy we found out that I needed 1 extra day of progesterone for my body to be ready for implantation. Based off those results we adjusted my FET schedule and transferred two embryos, a BC and CC and two weeks later found out we were pregnant!!! Praise the Lord! My beta numbers were really high 14dp it was 1,500, 18dp 7,924 and 21dp 18,650. We had our first ultrasound early because I was spotting and at 6 weeks 2 days we found out we were having twins, both embryos took! I've learned that I am a very high maintenance pregnant patient. I'm terrified something is going to happen to these babies. But each time I call the office they are always so patient and willing to let me come in. That is something I value SO much! I love that they are committed to us on this journey even after pregnancy.
Describe your experience with your nurse at J. Clark Bundren . (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine)
Mary Katherine has been the momma bear in the office. She truly is the glue that holds everything together. From my very first treatment she gave me her personal cell phone number and said call of text me anytime you have a problem or question. Whether its late nights, weekends, or bright and early in the morning she has always been available. Now that I am pregnant, and paranoid as ever she has always taken the time to explain everything process in detail. I had a scare with blood one day and when I showed up the office she was there to greet me and get me right in for an ultrasound. Our very first beta for our first round of IVF that failed she gave me a big hug and said "Love you babe, God has a plan." And I love that because it truly describes the relationship they have with their patients. The day we found out we were pregnant they told us to come into their office for the results and surprised us with balloons that said "God answers prayers!" You truly can't put a price on a having a relationship like that with your medical team.
Describe your experience with J. Clark Bundren .
Since I had Endometriosis a lot of my upfront costs were covered with my treatments. So my lupron shots I took for 6 months were covered, my surgery and any doctors visits. Once we moved onto Ovulation induction and our two rounds of IVF that is where we had to start paying out of pocket. The ovulation induction medicine cost around $1500-2000. For our two IVF cycles we paid around $5,000 for the medicine, $8,000 to Doctor Bundren and around $6,000 to the fertility lab. And then each FET was around $3,500. Our ERA Biopsy cost around $4,000 for the biopsy's and medicine. Ah, it's so scary when you type out a number but so far we have spent just a little over $50,000 out of pocket. But you can't put a price on having a family. We still have 2 frozen embryos so we realize in the future that cost will be even more.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
Dr.Bundren has an immense amount of experience in the field of reproductive endocrinology. He made me feel at ease the moment I stepped through the door. His knowledge of my situation and effort to ask personal questions allowed him to make almost an immediate diagnosis which was ignored by my previous clinic. He is warm and comforting during stressful and emotional situations. I am beyond thankful that we found Dr. Bundren.
This clinic [ INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute] is in an older building, so if you are looking for new and fancy, look elsewhere. I love that my money doesn't go for a fancy office, it goes towards treatments. They do their best to stay on schedule and manage their time well. The exam rooms are on the smaller side, so limit the amount of people you bring to your appointment...They [nurses] are AWESOME! These nurses feel like family and are family. I'm greeted with a warm smile, and feel welcome the moment I walk in. Mary Katherine is amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is caring but stern when she needs to be. She stays on top of me to make sure I am honest about how I'm feeling. She's gentle when administering shots and I appreciate that more than she'll know.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Other
You'll wish you'd have found him sooner!
Dr. BUNDREN took the time to sit with me in his office before we ever made it to the examination room. He spoke with me and listened to me. He couldn't believe the clinic I was previously at missed such a huge diagnosis.
I am still under treatment. I was diagnosed with stage 4 endometriosis, PCOS and a septate uterus. He immediately informed me that not only would IUI and other treatments be ineffective, they could be deadly if I didn't have surgery to fix these issues. I had laproscopic surgery 12/01/16 followed by 6 months of Depot Lupron. I am currently on shot 4 of 6 and we are also treating my low thyroid and vitamin deficiency. We will evaluate after the 6th shot to see if more surgery is necessary and if not, we will proceed with IVF. Possibly late fall early winter. If finances allow.
They are AWESOME! These nurses feel like family and are family. I'm greeted with a warm smile, and feel welcome the moment I walk in. Mary Katherine is amazing and I can't speak highly enough of her. She is caring but stern when she needs to be. She stays on top of me to make sure I am honest about how I'm feeling. She's gentle when administering shots and I appreciate that more than she'll know.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
This clinic is in an older building, so if you are looking for new and fancy, look elsewhere. I love that my money doesn't go for a fancy office, it goes towards treatments. They do their best to stay on schedule and manage their time well. The exam rooms are on the smaller side, so limit the amount of people you bring to your appointment.
Lupron is covered by insurance. Laproscopic surgery cost me out of pocket $1300 blood work runs through hospital so it does get pricey. 1 round IVF will be close to $ 20000
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with J. Clark Bundren at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Dr. Bundren is very intellegent and I can trust him with my medical needs. He allows us to make the decisions we prefer to make. He has always explained things very thoroughly to me and my husband. He never makes me feel uncomfortable. I do feel as though I can trust the decisions he makes for my fertility plan. Although Clomid and Lupron treatments did fail, I wouldn't want to use anyone else for my first IVF.
I think that the office is great at getting you seen quickly. The only weakness I feel they have is that Dr. Bundren is only available to his patients some of the time. Most appointments I don't see him at all. We deal mostly with the nursing staff, and we love them. I'm a planner and I don't feel like I always completely understand what they have in store for me but I trust their judgement completely.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren ?
Always have questions prepared before your appointments. He's more than prepared to answer anything.
I don't see the doctor himself very often at all but his nurses and staff make me feel comfortable and never forget me or my husband.
Dr. Bundren first prescribed me Clomid, as I have PCOS and was not ovulating all of the time. It did not help aide me in pregnancy. He also did a Lupron treatment for 6 months for my Endo. Although it worked in shrinking my lesions, we were still unable to achieve pregnancy. Dr. Bundren is confident that IVF is our next step.
The nursing staff at his office is incredible. I really do feel safe with them and they do a great job of remembering their patients and being compassionate.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Bundren] is very intelligent and spent time explaining the reason for my diagnosis and treatment plan at my initial consultation. He listened to my concerns and formulated a treatment plan that fit my needs/wants. On a subsequent visit he stated that he thought I had endometriosis, but I didn’t feel like I demonstrated any of the symptoms. I also felt he was dismissive of other information I was trying to share with him. He told me my option was surgery. I didn’t feel like he thoroughly answered my questions, and he did not want to pursue any other treatments until the surgery was completed. Because I was not convinced I needed the surgery, and he did not explain it in a way that made sense to me I decided to discontinue treatment with him.
[The nurses at Tulsa Fertility Center were] Helpful, personal, kind...The clinic was somewhat hard to find as there were multiple buildings in the area and the signs were hard to read from the car. The clinic was clean with comfortable seating. The wait was not overly long...The Dr [Dr. Bundren] and his office staff were always kind. They were personal and seemed genuinely interested in helping...He prescribed metformin because I have PCOS and my cycles were irregular. After 3 months I my cycles had regulated.
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at Tulsa Fertility Center?
He is very intelligent and spent time explaining the reason for my diagnosis and treatment plan at my initial consultation. He listened to my concerns and formulated a treatment plan that fit my needs/wants. On a subsequent visit he stated that he thought I had endometriosis, but I didn’t feel like I demonstrated any of the symptoms. I also felt he was dismissive of other information I was trying to share with him. He told me my option was surgery. I didn’t feel like he thoroughly answered my questions, and he did not want to pursue any other treatments until the surgery was completed. Because I was not convinced I needed the surgery, and he did not explain it in a way that made sense to me I decided to discontinue treatment with him.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of J. Clark Bundren at Tulsa Fertility Center?
He is very intelligent, but not overly personal. Be prepared to have a clinical interaction.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with J. Clark Bundren at Tulsa Fertility Center?
The Dr and his office staff were always kind. They were personal and seemed genuinely interested in helping
Describe the protocols J. Clark Bundren used in your cycles at Tulsa Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Helpful, personal, kind.
Describe your experience with Tulsa Fertility Center.
Tulsa Fertility Center
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with J. Clark Bundren at Tulsa Fertility Center.

Endometriosis, PCOS
He [Dr. Bundren] is a very blunt doctor, but so smart and knows what he is doing. He was the only doctor in years that knew I needed endo surgery and he took great care of me. His plan was to get the endo under control and then get me pregnant.... I did endo surgery and then Lupron for 6 months to get endo under control and body best prepared to try to get pregnant. Then we tried timed intercourse after endo treatment, then lost insurance coverage
Small clinic. Nursing staff amazing. Dr Bundren is very busy and often behind for appointments so just be patient. He is worth the wait. He is not warm and fuzzy, is direct, but really cares about what is best for you and is very good at what he does.... Mary Katherine is the best nurse ever. She makes the clinic run smooth. She is so compassionate and explains every detail Every step if the way. Dr Bundren and Mary Katherine go together like peanut butter and jelly.
Endometriosis, PCOS
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren ?
He is a very blunt doctor, but so smart and knows what he is doing. He was the only doctor in years that knew I needed endo surgery and he took great care of me. His plan was to get the endo under control and then get me pregnant. Unfortunately I lost insurance after endo treatment
Be prepared to wait a long time at appointments. He usually runs late.
He truly cared about my health and well-being before trying to get me pregnant
Describe your experience with your nurse at J. Clark Bundren . (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine )
Describe your experience with J. Clark Bundren .
I had great insurance at the time. My endo surgery was only like $600 copay. Office visit copay $45. Since I had met my max out of pocket Lupron for 6 months covered and then additional infertility stuff would have been covered
Describe J. Clark Bundren's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at J. Clark Bundren .

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Bundren always explained things very thoroughly and answered all questions. He spent as much time needed with me. He is tweeking my protocol and doing an ERA to hopefully have a successful second fet.... Be prepared to wait. He spends an adequate amount of time with every patient so be tends to run behind.... For my ivf cycle, i started on birth control. I did 3 weeks of lupron and then started on follistim and menopur. I triggered with pregnyl. I had to do a freeze all because my estrogen levels got high.
A weakness [for J. Clark Bundren] would be we had to visit another facility for all procedures such as egg retrieval and transfer.... My nurse was the best! She gave me her personal cell phone number. I was able to call or text during stims if i had any questions. She knew just as much about the treatment plan as my dr.... One round of ivf was around 9k. Meds were about 4k and ky fet procedure was around 5k
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with J. Clark Bundren at J. Clark Bundren ?
I was given the nurses cell phone number to call/ text at any time with questions. I was called by my name while at the clinic.
Describe your experience with your nurse at J. Clark Bundren . (Assigned nurse: Mary katherine)
Describe your experience with J. Clark Bundren .
Weaknesses would include having to wait to be seen. Strengths would be he spends just as much time needed with his patients. A weakness would be we had to visit another facility for all procedures such as egg retrieval and transfer.
We transferred 2 embryos. My dr recommended it because i have blocked tubes and severe endometriosis. Also, i have never been pregnant before.

2013 - 2017
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. B [Clark Bundren] is a rainy day doctor. He does not create false hope. He gives you a realistic idea of what is going to happen. He is incredibly thorough with his patient history and plan.... Lap for endo/hysterscopic Lupron 6 months Straight into traditional IVF cycle Egg stimulated and monitored for eggs Map of where to put embryos Trigger shot Egg retrival Updates on embryos Fresh transfer day 5 2 embryos transfered resulting in pregnancy of twins 4 frozen embryos
I had a great experience with Bennet Fertility clinic. Every member of the staff was helpful and knowledgeable. Gender testing maybe important to some but I did not care what we got, just that we ended up with babies.... Mary Kathryn [a staff member] is warm and fuzzy and gives you the warm best side manner if you need it.... She is the yen to bundren's yang
2013 - 2017
European, Native American, Other
1 IVF, Surrogacy
Endometriosis, PCOS, Tubal Blockage, Uterine Fibroids
Dr. B is a rainy day doctor. He does not create false hope. He gives you a realistic idea of what is going to happen. He is incredibly thorough with his patient history and plan. Mary Kathryn is warm and fuzzy and gives you the warm best side manner if you need it.
He is not warm and fuzzy but he is excellent at what he does.
He and MK took wonderful care of me and my husband. They answered all my questions and did an amazing job getting me pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Kathryn )
My only issue was MK was a little low on the cost of IVF. We would have padded our loan a bit more but other than that, she is amazing. She is very knowledgeable and is always warm. She is the yen to bundren's yang
It was around $18,000
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Bundren shows compassion and empathy for his patients while bringing with him 35+ years of experience. He treats each patient like an individual and try to customize their care and not make it just a number...Diagnostic laparoscopy with chromotubation, Uterine septum repair, Laser ablation. Now currently on Lupron therapy
Amazing nursing staff [at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute]. They knew my by name. Mary Katherine gave me her cell phone number to contact her with any concerns. They go out of their way to ask how life is, work, family...The clinic is run very well. There's a team of women that all work there and are also sweet...Diagnostic laparoscopy with chromotubation, Uterine septum repair, Laser ablation. Now currently on Lupron therapy
Other, Prefer not to answer
Just make an appointment to talk to him.
They know my name, treat me like their only patient.
Describe your experience with your nurse at INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Mary Katherine )
Amazing nursing staff. They knew my by name. Mary Katherine gave me her cell phone number to contact her with any concerns. They go out of their way to ask how life is, work, family.
Describe your experience with INTEGRIS Bennett Fertility Institute.
I don't have any in fertility coverage. So I've spent my max out-of-pocket just with the surgery and hospitalization ($3000).