Good

Modesto, CA 95350
1700 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
415-673-9199

Dr. Smikle is a very caring doctor, we find him to be very compassionate and understanding. Our situation was very unique, and Dr. Smikle agreed to take on our case. Dr. Smikle made our dream come true, using a gestational surrogate we have achieved a pregnancy. Dr. Smikle was with us every step of the way, there was never another doctor involved in the care.... plans and treatments were altered as necessary.
THE BEST!!! My questions were always promptly and accurately answered. communication between all was great.... We were very pleased with the staff [Laurel Fertility Care]. There was never any confusion relaying messages when I called the clinic for information. The entire staff was always helpful and courteous to us. We were out of state, and when we finally met everyone at the clinic, it was very comfortable and anxiety free feeling.
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
I would advise a prospective patient to stay with Dr. Smikle, he's thorough, and willing to change treatment plans as necessary. Very important this doctor will LISTEN to all your concerns! He will try everything possible to help attain your goal of bringing a baby into your life.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
All the phone conversations we had with Dr. Smikle from the beginning gave us hope we can fulfill our dream. His voice was soft spoken and he made us feel very comfortable. Dr. Smikle was very knowledgeable in all aspects of fertility, answering all questions, and spent all the time with us we needed. We knew we were in the right clinic from the very beginning.
Describe the protocols Collin Smikle used in your cycles at Laurel Fertility Care and their degree of success.
I can't say specifically the protocols used, but I will say plans and treatments were altered as necessary. Dr. Smikle did not give up... we are expecting our miracle baby in Nov. 2018!!!!!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Laurel Fertility Care. (Assigned nurse: Francesca Perrone RN)
THE BEST!!! My questions were always promptly and accurately answered. communication between all was great. E-mails always answered by end of the day. everyone is most polite and helpful.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
Give Laurel Fertility a chance to help you in your journey. We were very pleased with the staff. There was never any confusion relaying messages when I called the clinic for information. The entire staff was always helpful and courteous to us. We were out of state, and when we finally met everyone at the clinic, it was very comfortable and anxiety free feeling.
Describe Collin Smikle's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Laurel Fertility Care.
Yes we were fully informed when we needed to make a decision on the number of embryos to transfer, we all were in agreement to transfer one embryo. We did PGS on our embryos before any transfer was done.
San Francisco

Dr. Smikle is amazing. While he is clearly very intelligent, he also has a great bedside manner and explains things in a way that is easy for the layman to understand. When my treatment was done and I had to switch back to my regular OBGYN i was actually sad.... When the first round of IVF didn't work, I felt like everyone involved cared just as much as we did...and the thing I loved most was, after they comforted me, we all went straight back into planning mode. Dr. Smikle wanted to try something a little different, just so we didn't keep doing the same thing with the same result,
The whole time, Dr. Smikle, Donna my nurse, and the rest of the staff [at Laurel Fertility] were always available to answer any questions, fill my prescriptions with the lowest cost possible options, and even give me a shot or 2 when I was initially scared to do it myself. In short, I felt like they treated my like they would a good friend...not just a patient.... Strengths: Personalization. Communication. Staff. Doctors. You definitely never feel like you are just a number and you never feel rushed. They always make you feel special and listened to.
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
Come with a list of questions. He will take the time to answer all of them.
I was referred to Dr. Smikle by my OBGYN after an ultrasound revealed that I had endometriosis that was potentially affecting my fertility. My husband and I had been trying to conceive naturally for about a year with no luck and, while not quite desperate, we were definitely looking for a different and hopefully more successful approach. I actually remember how comforted I felt the first time Dr. Smikle shook my hand...I just knew I was in the right place. At my initial consultation, after the exam, he worked with me to outline a plan on how to proceed. I wasn't quite ready to try IVF, so we started with Chlomid and IUI, but with the knowledge that I would likely have to try IVF if we wanted to have more than one child. After 3 unsuccessful attempts with IUI, we decided to switch to IVF, which is an intimate, intricate and sometimes very difficult process. The whole time, Dr. Smikle, Donna my nurse, and the rest of the staff were always available to answer any questions, fill my prescriptions with the lowest cost possible options, and even give me a shot or 2 when I was initially scared to do it myself. In short, I felt like they treated my like they would a good friend...not just a patient. When the first round of IVF didn't work, I felt like everyone involved cared just as much as we did...and the thing I loved most was, after they comforted me, we all went straight back into planning mode. Dr. Smikle wanted to try something a little different, just so we didn't keep doing the same thing with the same result, and, when my second round of worked, I felt like the whole office was cheering for us. They even asked to see the ultrasound pictures...which I'm sure they have seen a million tiny gray "kidney beans" on a piece of paper...but when it's your "gray kidney bean" it's pretty special. In short, my experience at Laurel Fertility was exceptional..The service was incredibly personalized and professional and Dr. Smikle and the entire office staff were always available (on the first ring of the phone) to answer any questions I had...I look froward to going back for baby number 2!
3 IUI - after 2 negative results he recommended we switch to IVF because he didn't think another IUI would be successful but I asked for one more since I already had enough medicine to move forward. 2 IVF... one with progesterone and estrogen injections and one without. After the first round didn't work, he suggested trying something different. We essentially "tricked" my body into thinking it got pregnant naturally. and it worked
Describe your experience with your nurse at Laurel Fertility Care. (Assigned nurse: Donna)
Donna was amazing. She was always available to answer questions and help with the medicine. I couldn't imagine trying this process without her.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
Strengths: Personalization. Communication. Staff. Doctors. You definitely never feel like you are just a number and you never feel rushed. They always make you feel special and listened to. Weaknesses: Having a doctor who travels between clinics can be hard, especially when you re scheduling a transfer or extraction. But I felt comfortable in everyone's hands and luckily Dr. Smikle was always able to be there for my procedures.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care.
IUI medicines IVF medicines Ultrasound Appointments
San Francisco
Dr. Smikle is compassionate and approachable while being no non-sense. I never felt like a number in his practice. ... Dr. Smikle and the team at Laurel SF all knew me and my husband by name. The team, including Dr. Smikle, were always available by phone even during off hours. ... I was 43 during my embryo transfer and Dr. Smikle advised to transfer multiple embryos ... Monitoring appointments are scheduled at the patient's convenience instead of during windows of time each day.
Laurel SF has all the strengths of a larger clinic while getting much more intimate care. ... The finance team works with your insurance ... Egg retrievals and transfers are done in the clinic and the laboratory is on-site. They are much more progressive with pre-cycle preparation than other clinics. They do recommend supplements and lifestyle changes in preparation for cycles which is different than other conventional IVF clinics. They are also open to working with acupuncturists especially before and after transfer.
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
Dr. Smikle is compassionate and approachable while being no non-sense. I never felt like a number in his practice. If you are looking for a doctor using the conventional IVF approach with big clinic certification but in a small, intimate clinic, then I would highly recommend Dr. Smikle.
Come to each visit prepared with all of your questions. Dr. Smikle will take the time to answer all of your questions and concerns. During each visit, he will give you all of the information necessary for the next step but may not necessarily paint the full picture with all the details. If you ask, however, he will answer.
Dr. Smikle and the team at Laurel SF all knew me and my husband by name. The team, including Dr. Smikle, were always available by phone even during off hours. Monitoring appointments are scheduled at the patient's convenience instead of during windows of time each day.
Based on egg yield success at my previous IVF clinic, Dr. Smikle tweaked and added to the estrogen priming protocol. Dr. Smikle added human growth hormone in an effort to enhance egg quality in addition to the potential higher yield. Both egg retrieval rounds did not yield as many eggs as the past, however, more embryos made it further than before.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Laurel Fertility Care. (Assigned nurse: Francesca)
My primary nurse and coordinator were always available by phone or through the patient portal. They were always very patient and careful to explain the process step by step. Blood draw, vitals and weight were always performed in a private room rather than in a common area and all attention was focused on the patient.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
Laurel SF has all the strengths of a larger clinic while getting much more intimate care. Egg retrievals and transfers are done in the clinic and the laboratory is on-site. They are much more progressive with pre-cycle preparation than other clinics. They do recommend supplements and lifestyle changes in preparation for cycles which is different than other conventional IVF clinics. They are also open to working with acupuncturists especially before and after transfer. I think that all clinics can use improvement in the area of working with integrative medicine practitioners to improve the general health of the patients and with success rates, but it was a comfort to know that Laurel was open to this course of side-by-side treatment. This clinic works with health insurance which is a plus for decreasing stress on the finance side of things. Although, we were not successful with Laurel, our overall experience was very good. There is no regret that we might have had better success at a different facility.
The finance team works with your insurance which is not always true at clinics and was a nice change from previous experiences.
I was 43 during my embryo transfer and Dr. Smikle advised to transfer multiple embryos based on previous results. A multiple pregnancy was not considered a risk in my case.
San Francisco

I switched to seeing dr smikle after an unpleasant experience with a different clinic. I felt very supported and that he took my history of cancer and chemo much in to account. Him and his staff were very helpful in guiding and explaining decisions... Visits were often not as long as i liked but i never felt rushed... We did letrozole and trigger first then 3 IUIs following with same meds. He used letrozole specific due to my history of breast cancer.
The satellite offices [Laurel Fertility Care] are not set up to do as many things. Having to drive to SF for IUIs was the worst part and a lot of work going on in the building. The wait at time in sF office was up to an hour but staff was always very helpful... My insurance doesn’t cover fertility but they have been helpful in billing codes related to my past cancer diagnosis... Always answered all my questions specific to the online portal which i loved and was willing to work with my many questions and concerns
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
Dr smikle took my health history in to account and always seemed genuinely happy when i had a good ultrasound or result with medication. Visits were often not as long as i liked but i never felt rushed
You can use satellite offices as well which i loved
We did letrozole and trigger first then 3 IUIs following with same meds. He used letrozole specific due to my history of breast cancer. He sent me for multiple monitoring appts and was able to send me to ones local and have results sent. He provided me information on how to overcome a clotting disorder to prevent micarriage if i got pregnant
Describe your experience with your nurse at Laurel Fertility Care. (Assigned nurse: Katerina)
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
The satellite offices are not set up to do as many things. Having to drive to SF for IUIs was the worst part and a lot of work going on in the building. The wait at time in sF office was up to an hour but staff was always very helpful
Still in progress . My insurance doesn’t cover fertility but they have been helpful in billing codes related to my past cancer diagnosis
None
San Francisco
He [Dr. Smikle] was very kind, heard my concerns and was open and honest.... hes not a man of many words but hes smart, and honest and competent at what he does.i always felt like i was in good hands and that he wanted me to have good results. He very good at responding to calls and emails also and he was good at explaining things i could understand it was a good experience.... he only wanted to transfer one emryo due to my history if premature births he felt twins would increase it.
you will have times that you will have to go to modesto and sf. so please be prepared for travel. their strengths were communicatio and friendliness. they [Laurel Fertility Care- SF] were easy to deal with, very flexible and accomadating to your scheduling needs. they had a ton of information and knew where to direct you if u needed help woth medicines. and other than that it was great... they were outgoing, friendly and communicated well.
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
hes not a man of many words but hes smart, and honest and competent at what he does.i always felt like i was in good hands and that he wanted me to have good results. He very good at responding to calls and emails also and he was good at explaining things i could understand it was a good experience. hes a bit expensive though
have a financial plan
He was very kind, heard my concerns and was open and honest.
he only wanted to transfer one emryo due to my history if premature births he felt twins would increase it. i wish he had done two though
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Laurel Fertility Care.
they were outgoing, friendly and communicated well.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
you will have times that you will have to go to modesto and sf. so please be prepared for travel. their strengths were communicatio and friendliness. they were easy to deal with, very flexible and accomadating to your scheduling needs. they had a ton of information and knew where to direct you if u needed help woth medicines. and other than that it was great
everything cost
he didnt want to do multiples
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Laurel Fertility Care.
well a few times the burses gave conflicting information but it was resolved immediately

2012, Unknown Success
He was the only point of contact, no shuffling to the Dr. on call. He coordinated with my other doctors since I have other health issues, and he treated me like a WHOLE person. So different than the other places I tried.
It is a smaller, personal office. It does not have the reputation of some of the big SF places, but he was great. Since we were on our 3rd round, and since IVF is pricey and I was a tricky patient, he actually told us upon miscarriage that CCRM would be our best bet. He did not try to oversell us, and he guided us to go there.
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
Get to know him and understand how the office works- it's closed one week a month and as an impatient ivf client, timing can be everything.
He was the only point of contact, no shuffling to the dr on call. He coordinated with my other doctors since I have other health issues, and he treated me like a WHOLE person. So different than the other places I tried.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Laurel Fertility Care.
Sadly I dont' remember, but I can tell you that I do remember the negative things at other places so I think all was smooth.
2014 - 2016, Unsuccessful
Dr. Smikle very much cares about each and every one of his patients. He takes time to meet with his patients and gives out his email so that if there are any concerns that his staff cannot help with, then he will help you to resolve the issue.... He always took time to answer any and all questions I had at all my appointments. Went above and beyond to make me feel like there was still hope and to not give up.
The office staff [Laurel Fertility Care] did change some during the time I was under care there, so sometimes it would get frustrating to deal with people who didn’t know anything about you or your case. The nurses, medical assistants and embryologists were all very knowledgeable and always caring.... Dr. Smikle very much cares about each and every one of his patients.... He always took time to answer any and all questions I had at all my appointments.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
The office staff did change some during the time I was under care there, so sometimes it would get frustrating to deal with people who didn’t know anything about you or your case. The nurses, medical assistants and embryologists were all very knowledgeable and always caring.

2015, Successful
[Dr. Smikle was] funny, articulate, straight forward, knowledgable... It is a small office so you get very personalized attention. The staff is wonderful.
[Dr. Smikle was] Funny,articulate, straight forward, knowledgable... It is a small office [at Laurel Fertility] so you get very personalized attention. The staff is wonderful....[The nurse] was very competent and responsive to questions and requests. I never felt rushed and she went out of her way to answer my questions.
Funny,articulate, straight forward, knowledgable,
IUI 1 Femara 5mg for 5 days + Ovidrel + Prometrium IUI 2 Femara 7.5mg for 5 days + Ovidrel +Prometrium IUI 3 5mg 7 days + Bravelle 75 units 7 days +Ganirelix +Ovidrel +Prometrium =bfp
Describe your experience with your nurse at Laurel Fertility Care. (Assigned nurse: Francesca )
I have insurance coverage so I paid $200 per IUI Inc all ultrasounds and bloodwork.
There was an issue with payment but it was resolved

2015, Unknown Success
I felt like I was in good hands. He [Dr Smikle] was upfront and explained everything to us regd treatment. When we had questions he was willing go explain in great detail so we felt comfortable. He was open to communicate over email and phone. I had his cell and knew I could call whenever I needed him!
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
I felt like I was in good hands. He was upfront and explained everything to us regd treatment. When we had questions he was willing go explain in great detail so we felt comfortable. He was open to communicate over email and phone. I had his cell and knew I could call whenever I needed him!
Go with open mind, do your research and ask questions.
Dr Smikle was great! He talked about all the details, why he though we should do ivf. Also took into consideration my health problems. He was kind and considerate in his manner without being condescending - I really loved that.
It is a great clinic.
I don't remember as my insurance covered all costs
San Francisco

Funny, articulate, straight forward, knowledgable. Dr Smikle is hands on and very present. If he is there he makes time to do your ultrasounds and IUIs himself rather than having a nurse do it....Everyone in the office [at Laurel Fertility Care] is friendly and knows your name...They can be a bit disorganized. It is a small office so you get very personalized attention.
Everyone in the office [at Laurel Fertility Care] is friendly and knows your name...They can be a bit disorganized. It is a small office so you get very personalized attention. The staff is wonderful...She was very competent and responsive to questions and requests. I never felt rushed and she went out of her way to answer my questions.
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
Funny,articulate, straight forward, knowledgable. Dr Smikle is hands on and very present. If he is there he makes time to do your ultrasounds and IUIs himself rather than having a nurse do it.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
Everyone in the office is friendly and knows your name...They can be a bit disorganized.
There was an issue with payment but it was resolved
San Francisco
Dr. Smikle is an outstanding and extremely well versed doctor, with a tremendous amount of experience. He listens to your questions, answers every concern, and always considers what is in your best interest. He is an intuitive doctor, whose experiences and training inform his decisions...This is an extremely well run and well organized clinic [Laurel SF] that sees positive results. They are very informative with every step of the process, and help you to understand your options and make informed decisions.
This is an extremely well run and well organized clinic [Laurel SF] that sees positive results. They are very informative with every step of the process, and help you to understand your options and make informed decisions. I would strongly recommend their services for anyone undergoing infertility treatments....Dr. Smikle is an outstanding and extremely well versed doctor, with a tremendous amount of experience.
Be patient.
Excellent care.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
This is an extremely well run and well organized clinic that sees positive results. They are very informative with every step of the process, and help you to understand your options and make informed decisions. I would strongly recommend their services for anyone undergoing infertility treatments.

2015 - 2020, Successful
I felt like he [Dr. Collin Smikle] was completely invested in our journey to start a family. He honestly feels like family. I appreciated his knowledge and professionalism- but his bedside manner made me feel like he cared...I felt like he was so knowledgeable and at the top of his field. He is kind, and compassionate but he also tells you the truth about what is going on. I love his positivity and willingness to try different thing until we get a win...I appreciated being educated on why eSET is good for my body and for the baby. I also understand multiple embryos being transferred is smart if they aren’t PGS tested and you have had multiple failures. It truly is a case by case basis.
They [nurses at Laurel Fertility Care] are all amazing. I loved chatting with Katerina on the phone or through patient portal. I also have to give a shout out to Claire the nurse practitioner. She is incredible...It’s was $3200 per frozen cycle. But storage is the killer. $500 a month! I’m going to move my embryos within the next couple months...the office is beautiful and it feels safe and welcoming. No weaknesses in my opinion. I mean it is kind of expensive - but the quality of care matches. It’s not a wal mart clinic- it’s more of a Neiman Marcus. The quality of care is everything. You are treated like a human. I love the staff. You need to take control of your care though. Talk to them. Make calls. They aren’t mind readers.
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
He is amazing. I felt like he was so knowledgeable and at the top of his field. He is kind, and compassionate but he also tells you the truth about what is going on. I love his positivity and willingness to try different thing until we get a win.
Be patient with the process. He is an excellent dr. But people sometimes get frustrated with the IVF process because it doesn’t happen right away. The reality is infertility sucks and even with IVF it might not happen right away, so just be patient Nd don’t take it out on the dr. You will get your baby- you just have to keep pursuing and let dr Smikle do his job
I felt like he was completely invested in our journey to start a family. He honestly feels like family. I appreciated his knowledge and professionalism- but his bedside manner made me feel like he cared.
Most recently: Metformin 1000 mg 2x a day Baby aspirin Estrace pills 2x a day Estradiol injections 1 every 3 days Higher dose of progesterone to get levels up for frozen transfer Transferred 1 frozen hatching blast- PGS tested. Pregnant.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Laurel Fertility Care. (Assigned nurse: Katerina )
They are all amazing. I loved chatting with Katerina on the phone or through patient portal. I also have to give a shout out to Claire the nurse practitioner. She is incredible.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
They are all kind, the office is beautiful and it feels safe and welcoming. No weaknesses in my opinion. I mean it is kind of expensive - but the quality of care matches. It’s not a wal mart clinic- it’s more of a Neiman Marcus. The quality of care is everything. You are treated like a human. I love the staff. You need to take control of your care though. Talk to them. Make calls. They aren’t mind readers.
Fresno

Dr. Smikle is very efficient and kind. He doesn't waste time and actually listens to his patients. He understands their concerns and pain and does something about it. I felt very well taken care of during my treatment...He was going to start with IUI, until I said I wanted 6 kids, then he said, "we're going to get you your 6 kids and go straight to IVF" he did not let any time go to waste.
[The staff at Laurel Fertility Care] were available 24/7, they were prompt, efficient, and didn't waste a single second with us. They actually understood when I said we wanted at least 6 kids and wanted to start our big family right away, that we had tried unsuccessfully for a year and wanted something done...Laurel Fertility doesn't have you do any treatment that isn't necessary. I am extremely grateful that they did not force me to continue PIO shots into week 10 like many other clinics do. They truly put the comfort of their patients (and their bank accounts) first and foremost. The best perk were the nurses, all the women who worked with me were the sweetest girls, answered all of my questions, and were so friendly. While I'm thrilled our dream of conceiving came true, I am very sad to say goodbye to them
How was your experience with Collin Smikle at Laurel Fertility Care?
Be completely open with your goals. Make sure you are up front with how many children you want and he'll get you to that number. He was going to start with IUI, until I said I wanted 6 kids, then he said, "we're going to get you your 6 kids and go straight to IVF" he did not let any time go to waste.
I couldn't have asked for better care. It was a breath of fresh air finding someone who understood what we were going through, kind, compassionate, and answered all of our questions. They were available 24/7, they were prompt, efficient, and didn't waste a single second with us. They actually understood when I said we wanted at least 6 kids and wanted to start our big family right away, that we had tried unsuccessfully for a year and wanted something done. Having compared notes to women at other clinics, I can also honestly say that Laurel Fertility doesn't have you do any treatment that isn't necessary. I am extremely grateful that they did not force me to continue PIO shots into week 10 like many other clinics do. They truly put the comfort of their patients (and their bank accounts) first and foremost. The best perk were the nurses, all the women who worked with me were the sweetest girls, answered all of my questions, and were so friendly. While I'm thrilled our dream of conceiving came true, I am very sad to say goodbye to them until next year when we come back for our little popcicle babies. They take the most depressing, stressful time of your life, and turn it into a warm, rewarding experience. I absolutely love this clinic, I am so glad I was referred to them, I'll never go to anyone else.
Egg retrieval, IVF, freeze the rest of the embryos for future transfers. We went for IVF first to reach our goal of 6 children.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Laurel Fertility Care. (Assigned nurse: Melissa)
The best perk were the nurses, all the women who worked with me were the sweetest girls, answered all of my questions, and were so friendly, organized, and efficient. While I'm thrilled our dream of conceiving came true, I am very sad to say goodbye to them until next year when we come back for our little popcicle babies.
Describe your experience with Laurel Fertility Care.
I couldn't have asked for better care. After being frustrated with OBGYNs that were the absolute worst, it was a breath of fresh air finding someone who understood what we were going through, kind, compassionate, and answered all of our questions. They were available 24/7, they were prompt, efficient, and didn't waste a single second with us. They actually understood when I said we wanted at least 6 kids and wanted to start our big family right away, that we had tried unsuccessfully for a year and wanted something done. The other doctors we tried said come back in a year and sent us away without bothering to run tests. Dr. Smikle immediately started us on an IVF cycle, ran tests to see what was going on, and got us successfully pregnant on the first try within a couple months. Having compared notes to women at other clinics, I can also honestly say that Laurel Fertility doesn't have you do any treatment that isn't necessary. I am extremely grateful that they did not force me to continue PIO shots into week 10 like many other clinics do. They truly put the comfort of their patients (and their bank accounts) first and foremost. The best perk were the nurses, all the women who worked with me were the sweetest girls, answered all of my questions, and were so friendly. While I'm thrilled our dream of conceiving came true, I am very sad to say goodbye to them until next year when we come back for our little popcicle babies. I would 1,000% recommend this clinic to anyone who is struggling with infertility! Not only do they get results, they take the most depressing, stressful time of your life, and turn it into a warm, rewarding experience. I absolutely love this clinic, I am so glad I was referred to them, I'll never go to anyone else.
Around $22k
I was disappointed at first that they went with single transfer rather than multiple embryo transfer, but at the same time, I appreciate that they put the health of me and my baby first. Their reasoning for this was that I am still considered young and we do not need to do multiple transfers at this time.
Modesto