7.1

1284 Creekside Street
Naples, FL 34108
239-687-5600

1 patient review filtered by:

IVF with frozen eggs and sperm [treatment protocol with Dr. Connie Alford]...always took the time to assure that I understood the next steps in treatment and that I was comfortable and ready for whatever I had coming...understood my concerns and took the time to listen and allow me to decide what was best for my growing family. She went over my results in detail and gave me options as to next steps. She allowed me to decide which route I wanted to take and supported either. She was patient and understanding.
staff [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] always took the time to assure that I understood the next steps in treatment and that I was comfortable and ready for whatever I had coming... Got an estimate of about 16,000 for IVF not including an additional 4,000-6,000 for medications needed during procedure...Calming atmosphere with separate rooms for exams and consultations. Very clean and tidy. Equipment was readily available and organized. Waiting room was a little small but seating was adequate. Nurses station was directly adjacent which made it a little noisy at times.
How was your experience with Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Alfred understood my concerns and took the time to listen and allow me to decide what was best for my growing family. She went over my results in detail and gave me options as to next steps. She allowed me to decide which route I wanted to take and supported either. She was patient and understanding.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Be truthful about concerns and expectations.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Her and her staff always took the time to assure that I understood the next steps in treatment and that I was comfortable and ready for whatever I had coming.
Describe the protocols Connie Alford used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
IVF with frozen eggs and sperm.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Excellent
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Connie Alford at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Resonable. Got an estimate of about 16,000 for IVF not including an additional 4,000-6,000 for medications needed during procedure.
Connie Alford