Courtney Failor

Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)

Not available by direct line
Medical SchoolU of North Carolina
ResidencyU of Texas Health Science Center
San Antonio - Stone Oak
19296 Stone Oak Pkwy
San Antonio, TX 78258
210.337.845
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Courtney Failor to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas) to a friend?
2019 - 2020
We retrieved 26 eggs, 19 fertilized, and 10 made it to day 5 blastocyst [with Dr. Courtney Failor]...about to start prepping for my FET...is really sweet and understanding and makes sure you truly understand what is happening and does not move on until she knows you do not have any further questions...She is empathetic and informative and relays information very well. She is easy to contact and talk to and explains each step of the procedures and plans very well. The only negative is that the clinic is often busy so some of my appointments were very quick.
The only negative [at Aspire Fertility/RMA of Texas] is that the clinic is often busy so some of my appointments were very quick...We retrieved 26 eggs, 19 fertilized, and 10 made it to day 5 blastocyst...The nursing staff at Aspire Fertility San Antonio is amazing!! They are all so sweet and truly love what they do...they are always on time and quick to get to you. Even if they are behind they ensure they speak to you and let you know and get to you quickly. The only weakness is that their phone system is bad and it is difficult to reach them through the phone. Often I have to email my nurse or the main contact and ask them to call me in order to reach them.
2019 - 2020
How was your experience with Courtney Failor at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)?
Dr. Failor is a great doctor. She is empathetic and informative and relays information very well. She is easy to contact and talk to and explains each step of the procedures and plans very well. The only negative is that the clinic is often busy so some of my appointments were very quick.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Courtney Failor at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)?
ASK QUESTIONS!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Courtney Failor at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)?
Dr. Failor is really sweet and understanding and makes sure you truly understand what is happening and does not move on until she knows you do not have any further questions.
Describe the protocols Courtney Failor used in your cycles at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas) and their degree of success.
With my GYN I tried clomid, and when I came to Dr. Failor she had stated after testing that IVF seemed to be my highest percentage of conceiving. First we had to have surgery for uterine polyps, then we began IVF. My dosage was low as she thought we would be successful on a low dose (due to being 26 with no sign of anovulation or dimished ovarian reserve). For my egg retrieval I was on Gonal F, Menopur, and ganirelix. We retrieved 26 eggs, 19 fertilized, and 10 made it to day 5 blastocyst. We were about to start prepping for my FET however due to coronavirus this has been postponed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas). (Assigned nurse: Erica Salgado)
Describe your experience with Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas).
Aspire Fertility in San Antonio is wonderful, they are always on time and quick to get to you. Even if they are behind they ensure they speak to you and let you know and get to you quickly. The only weakness is that their phone system is bad and it is difficult to reach them through the phone. Often I have to email my nurse or the main contact and ask them to call me in order to reach them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Courtney Failor at Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas).
Courtney Failor
Aspire Fertility (formerly RMA of Texas)
San Antonio - Med Drive