Not available by email
325B King Street
Northampton, MA 01060
3300 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01199
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cynthia K. Sites to a friend?

6.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Baystate Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
She [Dr. Sites] explains everything clearly, answers any and all questions, and has a very kind and calm demeanor which is appreciated during what can be a stressful process. I’ve never felt rushed during any of my appointments with her, and she shows real concern for the comfort of myself and I’m sure other patients.... I am using clomid and a trigger to provide some control over timing as my cycles aren’t totally regular. And I am using IUI because based on age and tests there is no reason to suspect any fertility issues at this point. My first attempt was not successful, and I am in the midst of a second attempt, currently taking clomid.
How was your experience with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
She explains everything clearly, answers any and all questions, and has a very kind and calm demeanor which is appreciated during what can be a stressful process. I’ve never felt rushed during any of my appointments with her, and she shows real concern for the comfort of myself and I’m sure other patients.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Don’t worry or stress because you will be well taken care of!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
The doctor and nurses explained everything very clearly and constantly took time to answer questions. They all expressed care and concern with every step.
Describe the protocols Cynthia K. Sites used in your cycles at Baystate Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Each nurse I’ve encountered has been patient and thorough in explaining every step and answering any questions. They are all extremely kind, and make sure that I am always as comfortable as a possible at each visit.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
They are very organized and everything runs so smoothly. Everything is explained well and there is good communication between the nurses, doctors, and labs. There are many steps involved and I was overwhelmed at first, but everyone there is on tops of things so there was no need to be overwhelmed!
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Much has been covered by insurance, but I’ve been responsible for copays (prescriptions), the sperm, and all sperm-related fees (thaw, storage, etc.)
Describe Cynthia K. Sites's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Northampton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.

Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
[Dr. Sites was] Very nice, straight forward, and answered questions. Not the most personable doctor you will meet. Sometimes felt like I had to ask more questions to get all the information I wanted rather than her explaining everything...was on top of my condition which requires surgery before egg retrieval and one before the frozen transfer to optimize success...I agree with her that single embryo transfer is the way to go unlessnover the age of 35.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
Ask questions.
Everyone was kind and compassionate but it’s a large practice and They don’t take the time to really get to know you as a person. It wouldn’t prevent me continued treatment. I don’t feel like they would remember me 100% if I went back to visit with my baby.
I can’t remember. The protocol before the egg retrieval. Dr Sites was on top of my condition which requires surgery before egg retrieval and one before the frozen transfer to optimize success.
They were wonderful and compassionate. They truly seemed excited when I got my positive results. I will have to say they have the best ultrasound tech who made me feel the most comfortable in a scary situation and found a condition that could have led to a failed transfer if it had gone undetected.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
They are a Large clinic which makes it not as personable of an experience. They have years and years of experience and are 100% trustworthy. Up to date equipment. Experienced doctors and nurses. Be prepared to go through full testing and classes prior to starting any type of protocol for infertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Well oiled machine. Wait times weee not long for ultrasounds that occurred 8-10 every morning.
I don’t remember.
I agree with her that single embryo transfer is the way to go unlessnover the age of 35. If you are over that age you have the option for a multiple embryo transfer. She will also base it on your history. It is great that she is open minded for others based on age and history.

2010 - 2011
[Dr. Cynthia Sites was] Knowledgable, gentle mannered, accessible, covered all important information, answered my questions, accepting of diversity. I have recommended her to others. I did not like her discussion of terminating multiples...Medicated IUI cycles to better predict ovulation. Femera instead of clomid to reduce chamce of multiples...
2010 - 2011
Do your homework and come prepared with questions.
The practice took the time to talk with me, learn about my wishes, were kind and accepting.
Kind, gentle, one was not the best speculum inserter, but that was the cycle I got pregnant so that was ok!
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I had a great experience. I feel like they have an extremely high success rate. I felt in control of my treatment. I do not like the ultrasound tech who did my level two ultrasound at Baystate and would choose Cooley next time.
$4,000 for three cycles
Not applicable.
Springfield
I think she [Dr. Sites] is a great doctor who really cares about her patients she answers all questions truthfully and honestly. She doesn't rush appointments and is easy to understand. She cares for her patients and doubles check you understand before leaving.... Very caring and really listened to me and my husband.... [Eset Approach] She leaned towards doing one verses two because of my age but was open to doing 2
I think she is a great doctor who really cares about her patients she answers all questions truthfully and honestly. She doesn't rush appointments and is easy to understand. She cares for her patients and doubles check you understand before leaving.
To be hopeful
Very caring and really listened to me and my husband.
All the nurses are very nice and return calls the same day and will not rush to get off the phone.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
The clinic is clean and easy to find . All the staff is nice and friendly. The procedure takes place in a different building but is also easy to find. A weakness would be that the ultrasound is first come first serve not by appointment.
It is first come first serve 7:30am to 9am