Cynthia K. Sites

Baystate Reproductive Medicine

Nurse available by direct lineNot available by cell phone
Medical SchoolOhio St
Northampton, MA 01060
Springfield
3300 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01199
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cynthia K. Sites to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Baystate Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
2010 - 2011
[Dr. Cynthia Sites was] Knowledgable, gentle mannered, accessible, covered all important information, answered my questions, accepting of diversity. I have recommended her to others. I did not like her discussion of terminating multiples...Medicated IUI cycles to better predict ovulation. Femera instead of clomid to reduce chamce of multiples...
2010 - 2011
How was your experience with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Do your homework and come prepared with questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
The practice took the time to talk with me, learn about my wishes, were kind and accepting.
Describe the protocols Cynthia K. Sites used in your cycles at Baystate Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
Kind, gentle, one was not the best speculum inserter, but that was the cycle I got pregnant so that was ok!
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I had a great experience. I feel like they have an extremely high success rate. I felt in control of my treatment. I do not like the ultrasound tech who did my level two ultrasound at Baystate and would choose Cooley next time.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
$4,000 for three cycles
Describe Cynthia K. Sites's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Not applicable.