Not available by email
325B King Street
Northampton, MA 01060
3300 Main Street
Springfield, MA 01199
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Cynthia K. Sites to a friend?
Neutral: 100%8

6.7

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Baystate Reproductive Medicine to a friend?
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
[Dr. Sites was] Very nice, straight forward, and answered questions. Not the most personable doctor you will meet. Sometimes felt like I had to ask more questions to get all the information I wanted rather than her explaining everything...was on top of my condition which requires surgery before egg retrieval and one before the frozen transfer to optimize success...I agree with her that single embryo transfer is the way to go unlessnover the age of 35.
Endometriosis, Tubal Blockage
How was your experience with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Ask questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine?
Everyone was kind and compassionate but it’s a large practice and They don’t take the time to really get to know you as a person. It wouldn’t prevent me continued treatment. I don’t feel like they would remember me 100% if I went back to visit with my baby.
Describe the protocols Cynthia K. Sites used in your cycles at Baystate Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
I can’t remember. The protocol before the egg retrieval. Dr Sites was on top of my condition which requires surgery before egg retrieval and one before the frozen transfer to optimize success.
They were wonderful and compassionate. They truly seemed excited when I got my positive results. I will have to say they have the best ultrasound tech who made me feel the most comfortable in a scary situation and found a condition that could have led to a failed transfer if it had gone undetected.
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
They are a Large clinic which makes it not as personable of an experience. They have years and years of experience and are 100% trustworthy. Up to date equipment. Experienced doctors and nurses. Be prepared to go through full testing and classes prior to starting any type of protocol for infertility.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
Well oiled machine. Wait times weee not long for ultrasounds that occurred 8-10 every morning.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I don’t remember.
Describe Cynthia K. Sites's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I agree with her that single embryo transfer is the way to go unlessnover the age of 35. If you are over that age you have the option for a multiple embryo transfer. She will also base it on your history. It is great that she is open minded for others based on age and history.
Springfield

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Cynthia K. Sites at Baystate Reproductive Medicine.

2010 - 2011
[Dr. Cynthia Sites was] Knowledgable, gentle mannered, accessible, covered all important information, answered my questions, accepting of diversity. I have recommended her to others. I did not like her discussion of terminating multiples...Medicated IUI cycles to better predict ovulation. Femera instead of clomid to reduce chamce of multiples...
2010 - 2011
Do your homework and come prepared with questions.
The practice took the time to talk with me, learn about my wishes, were kind and accepting.
Kind, gentle, one was not the best speculum inserter, but that was the cycle I got pregnant so that was ok!
Describe your experience with Baystate Reproductive Medicine.
I had a great experience. I feel like they have an extremely high success rate. I felt in control of my treatment. I do not like the ultrasound tech who did my level two ultrasound at Baystate and would choose Cooley next time.
$4,000 for three cycles