Available by cell phone
ResidencyU. of Virginia
FellowshipUCSF
2828 Chicago Ave. S.
Minneapolis, MN 55407
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dan Lebovic to a friend?

4.5

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota to a friend?
IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Our experiences with Dr. Lebovic were limited to the consultation and few appointments. He was pleasant during the interactions we had, though not overly personable. We appreciated his matter a fact and upfront approach to our frozen embryo transfer. ... The nursing staff [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] was good at relaying our questions to Dr. Lebovic and getting back to us in a timely matter.
IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Come prepared to your consultation with your questions. Interactions with Dr. Lebovic were limited. Most communications after the consultation were with the nursing staff.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
It was difficult to feel comforted and well connected in the infertility process. That said, I understand the need for an objective approach when assessing the best treatment method(s).
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
I don’t recall the exact protocol used for our frozen embryo transfer but the results were successful with a singleton. However, I do remember brand name medications being preferred if not required in some situations.
The nursing staff was good at relaying our questions to Dr. Lebovic and getting back to us in a timely matter. It was clear that they are well practiced and knowledgeable of the various protocols. However, aside from the obvious knowledge and skill of the nursing staff, I was surprised that at times our interactions with the staff felt very clinical. By this point in our journey we had been through an emotional roller coaster and I guess I sort of expected the nurses to address the emotional aspects of the treatment as thoroughly as they did the technical. That said, everyone was pleasant to interact with, but none of the nursing staff brought the emotion to our treatment that I expected from such a specialized care team. Essentially, if you are able to separate from that expectation then they were pleasant to interact with.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is set up nicely and organized well into subsections based on appointment type. The waiting room is set up in such a way to give you a sense space even when crowded. They also focus on scheduling IVF patients in batches.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
We paid for our frozen embryo transfer upfront and prior to starting any protocol.
Describe Dan Lebovic's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
All doctors we interacted with at the clinic had strong preferences for a single embryo transfer. We felt they did a great job to help us better understand the risks of a multiple embryo transfer and pregnancy.
Minneapolis

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.

It is obvious that Dr. Lebovic is highly educated in reproductive medicine as well as other components of medicine. As disappointing as it was to be cancelled, we found out I had hyperprolactinemia and needed to be treated prior to transfer. If it wasnt caught i would have been at significant risk for miscarriage. He pays attention to details and although as t times i wish he'd give me his opinion and not just facts, at the end of the day my husband and I have been in complete control of our care because of it.
I would recommend going into your initial consult with prepared questions you may have come up with through your journey. This is the time Dr. Lebovic will sit with you face to face as long as you need and he is happy to explain any uncertainty you may have. After this appointment he is available but not face to face. Oh and park on the second level of the parking ramp, go in the building and take the elevator to level 4. Closer parking, easier to get out of parking spot without waiting for cars to exit, and you can stay out of the elements as well.
Dr. Lebovic sat down and talked with my husband and myself and explained thoroughly our situation and the research and education behind what he thought we should do next and why. He then gave us the resources and tools and allowed us to make our own decisions. He has been available via email through our entire journey as needed.
We started with an IUI cycle. I was put on Femara and then triggered with ovidrel a day or two before our IUI procedure. We went through 5 IUI cycles since they were relatively inexpensive and partially covered by insurance. After 5 failed cycles we began the process for egg retrieval. I was placed on menopur and gonal-f. I injected ovidrel the day before our retrieval. We froze all embryos and did PGS. I am now currently on estradiol and progesterone. Was taking aspirin stopped after positive beta.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Theresa )
Theresa seemed to be truly invested in our journey and who we are. She was genuine, informative, and showed great empathy when relaying bad news.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM is very good at what they do. The finance dept makes it easy by communicating with your insurance company and even sending applications for exceptions for coverage when denied. The ultrasound techs have the art done to a tee. They do little things like warming up the lubricant and painting the lights above your face so you are comfortable and relaxed. You never have to pay for parking. The clinic gives you a nicely framed picture of your embryo after implantation. All of these details make a big difference. The only negative experience I've had is that the patient cart I was brought into the procedure room on was outdated.
IUI cost us 200-300 after insurance each time. Egg retrieval was $10,243. Frozen embryo transfer was $2,957. PGS was $2,170.
Dr. Lebovic prefers single embryo transfers but is open and will allow multiple embryo transfers if the patient is aware and understands the risk involved.

4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Lebovic seems distant and scientific at first, but he just wants to make sure we understand all prospects and options before going further. He is really warm and caring during treatments and is very knowledgeable about fertility treatments, which can vary so much from cycle to cycle...I saw dr. Lebovic for over 1.5 years starting with diagnosis and traveling through all options which eventually lead to IVF. I always felt like dr. Lebovic reviewed my actual numbers and results from each cycle, then adjusted the treatment plan based on my progress and how my body was responding. I never felt like he gave a generic treatment plan, rather, we always felt like our care was personalized.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Lebovic is very matter of fact, he knows the science and statistics of each option we talked about. He was very flexible with our treatment, always considering the numbers and progress of my cycle instead of just providing us with a blanketed generic treatment. Dr. Lebovic was great at replying to questions and emailing us with answers to any type of question we had, no matter the time of day. He worked with us for over a year and a half, and I truly feel like we had a successful pregnancy because of his attention and care.
Dr. Lebovic always greeted us with warmth and care. He knew our situation really well and always reached out to us about our appointments even when we didn’t need to see him.
Nurses always took the time to fully explain results and next steps. They listened to questions and worries very respectfully. However, there were multiple appointments where I had to remind the nurses of our situation. I didn’t feel like they reviewed my account before meeting.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very clean and well organized. The rooms were comfortable and sterilized. The desk staff were very short and rude 95% of the time, they treated me as if I didn’t know anything. The lab technicians, HR staff and insurance staff were all very helpful and friendly.
Over our time at the clinic we did many different treatments. The prices varied, but nothing was a surprise. We sat down with their insurance ladies before each treatment and got the cost breakdown prior to payment.
Dr. Lebovic preferred that we only transfer a single embryo when doing FET for multiple reasons.
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
3 IUI, 6 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
While he [Dr. Lebovic] is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile...was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins... was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring...
3 IUI, 6 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Dr. Lebovic showed care and compassion during some very challenging cycles. When we experienced a rare condition early on with one of our pregnancies, he helped get us the information we needed to better understand what was happening.
While he is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile
Dr. Lebovic was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring.
We were on an antagonist protocol for all of our fresh IVF cycles. Standard protocol was starting with birth control day 3 of cycle (typically on for 15-18 days) and then once medications cycle began 2 vials of menopur in AM + Gonal F or Follistem in evening (300). Results varied by cycle. Our most successful cycle was when we added in ICSI after retrieval. Frozen cycle protocol was Estrace, followed by Progestrone once the lining was ready. Earlier frozen transfer used to be suppositories, but now standard protocol is Progesterone in Oil
Friendly and compassionate. Most seemed very knowledgeable. Returned calls within reasonable timeframe
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths: Appointments were easy to schedule, wait times were not horrible relatively speaking. Nice to often have the same lab tech, same few ultrasound tech/nurses. Weaknesses: Navigating the medicines can be challenging for someone who is new to the process; having better information on what pharmacies offer best rates, convenience, etc. would be really nice
We elected to go with the Attain program and so glad we did. It was well worth it.With this program, you have the opportunity to go through 3 fresh and up to 3 frozen cycles. I believe the cost was around $26,000 or so. Medication costs are in addition to. Fresh cycle medication costs typically ended up around $5,500 - $6,000. Frozen cycle cost for meds was minimal
Dr. Lebovic was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins.
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic is extremely kind, compassionate and takes the time to answer our questions. He never seems to be rushing from one patient to another....He explains things thoroughly and makes appointments long enough to answer questions. He is very kind and easy to talk to. He has goes over all costs and options and recommended every possible infertility test before going forward...Our infertility is male factor. My husband was originally prescribed Clomid from his urologist
He explains things thoroughly and makes appointments long enough to answer questions. He is very kind and easy to talk to. He has goes over all costs and options and recommended every possible infertility test before going forward because any testing was covered under our insurance. He was very clear about costs.
Do research and come up with lots of questions because he has lots of answers. :)
Dr. Lebovic is extremely kind, compassionate and takes the time to answer our questions. He never seems to be rushing from one patient to another. The nurses in his office have also been extremely kind and compassionate.
Our infertility is male factor. My husband was originally prescribed Clomid from his urologist (he has one kidney so sees a urologist biannually). Dr. Lebovic had us continue treatment for a couple of months, did a full blood screening and ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries, and had us see a genetic counselor. The genetic counselor was extremely knowledgeable. My husband was born with prune belly syndrome and we left knowing so much more about it and our odds (or lack of odds) of passing it on.
They are very kind and compassionate. None of them are in a hurry and all of them take time to answer our questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very clean and modern. They are very good about dealing with insurance and knowing costs (something which most doctors don’t seem to know well). They seem to do scheduling well. The clinic doesn’t seem overcrowded and the staff do not seem overworked. They have coffee, tea, and water in the waiting area. They are very considerate of their patients emotional needs.
So far, we have only done diagnostic testing, and we have maybe paid $50 total for that, it was covered by insurance. Insurance also covers clomid, which we are using, we have a low copay for that. Any further treatment is not covered and will likely cost between $3000 and $26,000 which seems normal/average.
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Lebovic] was warm, honest, and upfront about our procedures and chances for success. The hardest meeting was our consultation after the chemical pregnancy. I know it's impossible to pinpoint why an IVF pregnancy fails, but it was hard to get a sense as to what happened, why, and why the next recommended steps could prevent it from happening. Post second transfer, the communication has again been great.
Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Lebovic. He was warm, honest, and upfront about our procedures and chances for success. After we had our chemical pregnancy with our first transfer, he made adjustments to our protocol which I tend to think are the reason why I'm pregnant today.
I think my advice to any IVF patient is to not hesitate to ask questions and to be your best advocate. There were times I had questions after meeting with Dr. Lebovic that weren't covered during our office visit, and he always got back to me right away via email.
Dr. Lebovic did a wonderful job reaching out to me throughout the retrieval/PGS process and when I had a chemical pregnancy with my first transfer (even when he was on vacation). The hardest meeting was our consultation after the chemical pregnancy. I know it's impossible to pinpoint why an IVF pregnancy fails, but it was hard to get a sense as to what happened, why, and why the next recommended steps could prevent it from happening. Post second transfer, the communication has again been great.
For the retrieval, I used Menopur, Gonal-F, Cetrotide, and the trigger shot. For my first frozen transfer, I was on birth control, Estrace and Endometrin. This transfer ended in a chemical pregnancy. For my second frozen transfer, I was on birth control, Estrace, and progesterone-in-oil injections ("PIO"). This cycle ended in a current active pregnancy. Whether it's legitimate or not, I am convinced that I'm still pregnant because of PIO. I wish it had been offered as an option for my first cycle--and not just because I think it's a better source of progesterone. I prefer a once daily injection to three insertions of Endometrin. I also found the Endometrin to be irritating and the discharge was frankly gross. Finally, PIO is also cheaper. If my husband and I decide to transfer another embryo in the future, I will definitely be asking for PIO.
Overall, the nurses at CRM were excellent. They were organized, compassionate, and encouraging. I would describe only one or two of them as cold.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Based on success rates on SART, this clinic is the best one in the Twin Cities. The doctors and nurses are professional. The care and technology is well above average. I think patients should be aware, however, that their doctor isn't necessarily the one performing their procedures.
Because we did PGS, Dr. Lebovic strongly encouraged eSET. Because we only wanted a single pregnancy, we did not object or seek to circumvent this recommendation.

3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Lebovic is clearly a highly trained doctor, knows the science, and cares about his patients and the outcomes everyone is trying to achieve. There have been a few times where I felt Dr. Lebovic wasn't up to speed on communications I had had with nursing staff or certain things that had been changed/ordered - it felt as if he hadn't read my files before talking to me and was proceeding with certain things before confirming with me. I think he just needs to take a little more time with patients. It can be a bit unnerving when you have to remind your doctor about certain things.
Be very clear about what you want and don't be afraid to speak up/advocate for yourself.
CRM Minneapolis is a large clinic. My sense is they provide high quality fertility/infertility care. Because there are so many patients it's natural that doctor's and staff have limited time with patients.
Antagonist retrieval protocol: estradiol, Menopur, GonalF, Cetrotide, Ovidrel (trigger shot)
The nursing staff at CRM Minneapolis are wonderful. I haven't had a bad interaction with any of them. They are very good at what they do, and show a lot of care toward their patients.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM Minneapolis is a large clinic and they have the capacity to treat a lot of patients. The clinic is run very smoothly, and they seem to provide very good care. From what I understand they also have a great embryology lab, which is important. The only minor downside is that you can sometimes feel like a number - doctors don't have a lot of time as they are spread out. I don't think this leads to worse care - just something to keep in mind.
~$25,000 for one retrieval cycle and one transfer
Dr. Lebovic leans toward eSET but is open to transferring 2 embryos depending on a patient's situation.
Minneapolis

You can tell Dr. Lebovic is busy because his responses are generally short in emails but he is very responsive. He always responds to my messages within about 15 minutes of me sending which is impressive. When I got OHSS he checked in with me daily for weeks and always asked how I was doing.... The only thing I would mention that has been mildly frustrating is that he has a somewhat conflicting viewpoint on our diagnosis as my 2 of my other OBs.
He is very responsive to email and always answers questions right away and directly. He is quiet and patient and seems to really care.During consults you don't feel rushed and he makes sure that you have time to ask all the questions you have. When I had complications with my retrieval after hyper stimulating he checked in with me daily asking how I was doing and was always available to talk to me or the hospital. I've been really happy working with him. The only thing I would mention that has been mildly frustrating is that he has a somewhat conflicting viewpoint on our diagnosis as my 2 of my other OBs. We are diagnosed as Unexplained Infertility but Dr. Lebovic seems to think I might also have very mild PCOS despite the fact that I do not meet the diagnosis requirements for PCOS. I personally don't think I have PCOS and neither do 2 different doctors I've seen. This hasn't gotten in the way of my treatment to my knowledge because the protocol would remain the same but it has been frustrating at times being my own advocate making sure we are on the right path.
If you are looking for a cheerleader, moral support type doctor he is probably not a good fit for your needs. But if you want someone who gets to the point, is very responsive, and clearly cares about you and your well being he will be a great fit.
You can tell Dr. Lebovic is busy because his responses are generally short in emails but he is very responsive. He always responds to my messages within about 15 minutes of me sending which is impressive. When I got OHSS he checked in with me daily for weeks and always asked how I was doing. He is calm and doesn't make you feel rushed when you are asking questions about treatment.
For all 6 IUIs: - Protocol remained the same because I was appropriately responsive - 2.5 mg letrozole days 3-7 and HCG trigger. Resulted in 2 mature follicles each time. For IVF: resulted in 33 eggs retreived and 7 blastocycts - Birth control as a down regulation - Stimulation was 75 IU Menopur and 150 Gonal - F (Gonal - F dosage went down to 75 after first ultrasound because I was very responsive) - Ganirelix once follicles were getting mature - Trigger was dual Lupron and HCG to prevent OHSS - Was also given cabergoline to help prevent OHSS * I only did 8 days of stims before triggering because I was so responsive and I still got OHSS Frozen Embryo Transfer: Still in progress - birth control for down regulation - Estrace pills and baby aspirin - Progesterone suppositories
CRM uses a team of multiple nurses so you do not have one specifically assigned. All have been very helpful, knowledgeable, and kind.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic overall is great. The only thing I don't like is the nurseline. You are unable to get a nurse on the phone and have to leave a message and have them call you back. When they call you back (usually hours later or even the next day depending on when you call) and if you miss the call, you have to call in again and leave a message all over again and wait again for a call back many hours later. This phone tag format is stressful for IVF and infertility. Otherwise the clinic is great. The scheduling staff is good, you can always get someone (besides nurses) on the phone. The financial coordinator Stephanie is very helpful and will go out of her way to help you troubleshoot any issues. The nurses are great. The office is clean and generally you don't have to wait too long in the waiting room.
$10,000 single cycle IVF without PGS not including medication or monitoring which is billed separately. Without insurance each ultrasound for monitoring is around $500.
Dr. Lebovic feels we should do 1 embryo at a time based on our age and the fact this is our first IVF cycle. We agree with his advice.
Minneapolis

Dr. Lebovic is obviously intelligent and takes a very evidence-based approach to treatment. He is a fine choice for standardized care if you are a straightforward case. If not, however, you may find yourself frustrated as there is limited openness to tweaking protocols, adding supplements, etc. Dr. Lebovic tries to connect and is very responsive (called/emailed immediately with test results and to answer questions) but his bedside manner is lacking in warmth. I'm not typically one that needs a lot of warmth, in fact I am sometimes irritated by it! But his was just such an anxious, cold presentation that it made me uncomfortable and added to the stress of it all. Infertility treatment is stressful enough, do yourself a favor and only choose to work with a provider that you feel good about!
Give him a shot, perhaps your personalities will jive better than mine did with him. Be prepared to ask a lot of direct questions and receive very brief answers. Don't hesitate to reach out to him for guidance as needed as he is happy to help.
Dr. Lebovic does his best to be a clear communicator and to be responsive. The problem is just that there is no sense of warmth. He is neutral in every way one can imagine. Flat affect, flat intonation, provides limited opinions and observations, etc. We could tell he was trying but it was just all very cold.
Birth control leading into things. Antagonist protocol (ganirelix) + 300IU Follistim + 150IU Menopur. Ovidrel trigger. The rationale for using this protocol was never explained to me.
You are not assigned an individual nurse here and this is a large clinic. This means that every time you go in you are dealing with a new person. When things come up there is no easy access point. You can call the nurse line but you will consistently be directed to the voicemail system and can expect to wait all day for a call back. When you do get a call you should be prepared for the nurse to be entirely unfamiliar with your case and to have 'skimmed' your voicemail at best. I had mutliple experiences where the nurses called back and provided inaccurate information about my case which instills very little confidence. When I lost a pregnancy it was very difficult to reach anyone for help about what to do and when I finally did the contact was neutral at best.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic is a factory. There are quite a few doctors, a lot of nurses, and many, many patients. This means that it is very unlikely that you will see your identified provider after the initial consult or that you will notice many familiar faces at your appointments. On egg retrieval and transfer days you could have any provider in the practice assigned to you and, be warned, they do not all have superb bedside manner. This results in unecessary stress on very important days. This is also a clinic that schedules cycles quite far out (2+months after consult) and seems to run patients in 'batches' meaning that they may have you on birth control for months to sync up your cycle with their schedule.
The actual cycle was about $14,000. Meds were probably another $3000.
Prefers eSET but open to multiple embryo transfer when appropriate.
Minneapolis

We appreciated [Dr. Dan Lebovic's] realistic, straight forward approach. We also appreciated that he understood each individual is different and he was willing to change my protocol based on my previous failed cycle at another clinic. He had excellent communication with us as well. He personally emailed me with some test results and personally called me with our pregnancy test results.
We had a great experience with Dr. Lebovic. We were considering using donor eggs and my eggs. He gave us realistic statistics on both scenarios. He provided us with medical facts to assist with our decision. We appreciated his realistic, straight forward approach. We also appreciated that he understood each individual is different and he was willing to change my protocol based on my previous failed cycle at another clinic. He had excellent communication with us as well. He personally emailed me with some test results and personally called me with our pregnancy test results.
I feel Dr. Lebovic is an excellent, intelligent physician. He will provide you with realistic expectations and medical facts to assist you with your decision making. He has a straight forward approach, which we greatly appreciated.
Dr. Lebovic took the time to fully evaluate our case. He was our 2nd fertility specialist and he thoroughly evaluated our medical records, pursued additional testing, changed out protocol, and provided us with realistic outcomes based on our history.
14 Days of stimulation based on my previous history of poor stimulation. Additionally, increasing my stimulation medications and changing my trigger. 150 menopur, 300 follistim. 4 days of certitude. Hcg plus lupron trigger.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
You will be working with multiple nursing staff throughout your treatment. You will always leave messages fir nursing staff and then they will call you back after they pull your chart. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
36,000 including medications
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Lebovic] responds to any questions I have almost immediately and makes sure he’s thorough with his explanation and next steps....He’s been very responsive to questions I have which has been a huge help! He makes sure to adjust my treatments as needed after blood work. I did think we’d see him more during this process but understand the nurses roles and what they’re able to help us with!... Dr Lebovic changed up my prescription amounts after our first IUI after seeing how my body reacted to the medications.
I’d recommend going to him - he’s very knowledgeable and responsive!
He responds to any questions I have almost immediately and makes sure he’s thorough with his explanation and next steps.
We did 3 IUI treatments in hopes it would work before turning to IVF. Dr Lebovic changed up my prescription amounts after our first IUI after seeing how my body reacted to the medications. This helped my body produce more eggs but unfortunately with such a small success rate, we were not part of that. Also, once I started IVF and he viewed my blood read, he adjusted my follistim to a small dosage due to my E2.
They’ve been wonderful throughout this process. We don’t have a nurse assigned to us (and perhaps that would be easier so they know everything going on versus just nursing notes) but they’ve all been very knowledgeable and helpful. I’ve called the nurse line multiple times throughout this process and they’ve been so great at getting back to me and making me feel at ease!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic has been helpful through this process with booking appointments and helping with the financial portion - letting us know what is owed at what time (mainly the up front cost). I do wish they could help more with insurance/medications, etc as that’s been a frustrating part. It was great the nurse gave us a heads up on the medications and to check with insurance but it’s been a complicated process (financial and insurance wise).
We are still in the process of IVF and we are doing genetic testing but I believe the cost will be around $22K including our medications.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
We received poor communication [from Dr. Dan Lebovic] regarding the treatment plan as well as diagnoses. Although compassionate in the first and only meeting, I do not feel that he is even directing my care due to the nurses making the care plan after a follow up and then checking with Dr. Lebovic later...A change in my care plan was presented to me at check-in by being asked to pay for an IUI up front, when IUI had never been discussed. It was later told to me by the nurse that Dr. Lebovic had charted this was the next step. This was not communicated to my husband or I prior to the appointment and obviously not by Dr. Lebovic. I requested a call from Dr. Lebovic and never did receive an apology.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
We received poor communication regarding the treatment plan as well as diagnoses. Although compassionate in the first and only meeting, I do not feel that he is even directing my care due to the nurses making the care plan after a follow up and then checking with Dr. Lebovic later.
Inquire at your initial meeting regarding his communication regarding the treatment plan as well as his direct incolvement with follow up appointments.
I have no clue if a specific protocol is being used. Our first cycle with Dr. Lebovic was 7.5 mg of Femara days 3-5. Ultrasound CD 2 and 10. Ovidrel shot on CD 11. Our second cycle was the same dosage of Femara then I was prescribed Follistim CD 7-9 with an ultrasound on CD 10. I was told to wait to trigger until CD 12, timed intercourse on CD 12 and IUI on CD 14. We are in the middle of our third cycle. Same plan as cycle 2 except when I went for my ultrasound on CD10 they wanted me to continue Follistim through CD 13 and I go back on CD14 for another ultrasound.
Poor customer service. Nobody introduces themselves nor do they answer the phone with their names. I'm constantly asking for more information regarding how other patients approach obtaining out of pocket medicines, prescriptions are sent to the wrong pharmacy, the nurse line is never answered which leads to leaving a voicemail which they do not listen to carefully and call back to "clarify" information that was left in the voicemail.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Customer service is a weakness. They do not answer phone with identifying themselves. They put the incorrect appointment time for my husbands sample and my IUI, even though they had written the agreed upon time on my take home sheet. They are often behind schedule 15 minutes to 30 minutes. I'm struggling to find a strength...they are open half days on weekends.
IUI - $284 Density Gradient- $388.70
Minneapolis

Our first consultation with Dr. Lebovic was a full hour long. He listened to us and did not treat us any differently due to my young age. I had visited other doctors who would not take me seriously due to being in my young 20s. Dr. Lebovic truly cared about us!... was great at making us feel heard. He also did not drag anything out. We got right to the point in finding the best things that would work for us to get pregnant. In addition, he did not sugar coat things. For us, that was good, but I know many people would not like that.
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Dr. Dan Lebovic was great at making us feel heard. He also did not drag anything out. We got right to the point in finding the best things that would work for us to get pregnant. In addition, he did not sugar coat things. For us, that was good, but I know many people would not like that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Go in there knowing that he is really there to help you. It is obvious that he is not there for the money. Also, he isn't there to waste time. He told us that if one treatment plan didn't work, we would do it three times and then discuss moving on. We didn't want to wait, so I'm happy we didn't have to. Though, I'm sure he would take it slower if that is what you want.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals and their degree of success.
I had been diagnosed with PCOS prior to seeing Dr. Lebovic. I had done multiple rounds of Clomid with no ovulation. Dr. Lebovic induced a period. Then, I took Femara days 1-10 and deximethasone days 5-9. I had a monitored cycle with a trigger shot of Ovidrel on day 12 or 13. Then, we did timed intercourse. This worked the first time. We were very blessed. We are currently trying to conceive our second child at a different clinic (moved across the country), but they do not typically follow this protocol. I think it is a more aggressive protocol, but it worked well!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
The nurses and care coordinators were always extremely responsive. I never felt like I was waiting too long to hear back from them, and I never felt in the dark. Even when I moved to a new state, I was able to call and talk to one of them to ask what my protocol was. They are so nice!
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
This is a beautiful clinic with a team who seems to really care. One thing that I think is a strength is that it is associated with UW. I feel this gives the clinic more credibility. Also, I do not feel that the clinic is just out to make money.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
We had low costs due to our treatment plan and our insurance.
Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals
Middleton

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.

Lebovic did an amazing job responding to our emails and phone calls with questions. He is very gentle and seems to genuinely care about us. He also seemed understanding of the emotional turbulence that comes with treatment...was timely with after hours phone calls and emails. His gentle manner helped ease our anxiety on several occasions. He consistently did a good job explaining treatments and what to expect. His understanding of the stress physically and mentally was especially appreciated during this long and stressful process.
Lebovic was timely with after hours phone calls and emails. His gentle manner helped ease our anxiety on several occasions. He consistently did a good job explaining treatments and what to expect. His understanding of the stress physically and mentally was especially appreciated during this long and stressful process.
Trust the process. Trust Lebovic. Reach out to him when you need support. Sometimes just hearing his words helped calm us down from the fear of infertility.
Lebovic did an amazing job responding to our emails and phone calls with questions. He is very gentle and seems to genuinely care about us. He also seemed understanding of the emotional turbulence that comes with treatment. At times, it felt like there were too many patients at the clinic because it took so long to schedule some of our appointments.
The nursing staff was very hit or miss. Some nurses gave excellent, detailed care. Other nurses were short and at times rude if we had extra questions regarding our care.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strength is Lebovic and the other doctors we encountered for procedures. The Weakness is some of the nurses and ultrasound techs that could work on their bed side manner. Especially during such a stressful and challenging time, a rude nurse can hurt more than it might otherwise.
We did the Affirm program to pay for IVF. Highly recommend. I believe that is around 26000 for a live birth.
Minneapolis

Dr Lebovic is great to work with. He contacted me in the wee hours of the morning when I was having symptoms of OHSS. He responded to an email on the weekend when I had found out I was having a miscarriage. He then reached out to me without prompting with ideas for the next cycle as he knew we were going to try again.... Dr Lebovic sincerely cares about his patients. He is available after hours and weekends and he directly contacts you back with results, good or bad.
Ask anything at any time.
Egg retrieval included many medications, shots and otherwise. FET transfer was estradiol and endometrin along with baby aspirin. Protocol will be changing to PIO for the next FET.
They were all great to work with. It seemed you worked with the same team of nurses for all your appointments. When I did get a positive ultrasound confirmation they all said see you in two years. I think that was due to us having embryos left. We did not plan on having more than one child, but it wasn't a big deal. I did miscarry so we will be seeing them asap.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Great clinic, very compassionate and sensitive. They do have a sign that says no children allowed due to the sensitive nature, but on two appointments there were children in the office. Parking can be tight, but they do give you tokens for their ramp.
The costs varied based on treatment and insurance coverage. They are very upfront and state all costs before you start and it is on the website.
He strongly suggested in my case we transfer one and gave pros and cons for both.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
I only saw Dr. Lebovic once during my whole time at CRM and that was the initial appointment -which felt very rushed and rehearsed/scripted/same things told to everyone. I saw different doctors for each procedure but I never had him for anything even though he was my "doctor."...He is very blunt and to the point with questions and concerns...Kind of a move em in-ship 'em out feeling.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
He is very blunt and to the point with questions and concerns.
I know that CRM is a busy clinic but I never felt like I talked to the same person hardly ever. I never got to know any of the doctors or nurses as I talked to/saw someone different every time. Kind of a move em in-ship 'em out feeling.
All of the nurses that I talked to worked with were nice, I just wish I was assigned one vs speaking with multiple nurses about everything. I never got the same one.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I think the hard thing going into IVF is your expectations vs what happens. I have a couple friends who went through IVF and then just being in IVF groups you see how other clinics do things. I wish that I didn't have to leave a message every time I had a question and *hope* for a call back the same day. Most of the time it was the next day and I never got the same person. I know some are assigned one, they can email questions, etc at other clinics.
I believe I paid around 21,000 when all was said and done.
We were told we could only transfer one the entire time we were going through our process and then on transfer day they said we could do two if we wanted.
Minneapolis

Dr. Dan Lebovic started by give us the research and data results, he is knowledgeable and informative. He give us time to discuss and make the decision together. Once start the treatment, he will make sure you have access to himself and his team while you are under his care. He responses to our concerns and questions promptly, we feel very comfortable under his care... is a good communicator, and he is professional and knowledgable
Dr. Lebovic is a good communicator, and he is professional and knowledgable. He makes sure we feel comfortable with every steps in the treatment, thus we entrust his opinions and cares. He will answer our question via our preference methods.
You need to understand what you need for the treatments, and If you dont always ask the questions. Dr. Lebovic will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Donna)
The nursing staff at Ctr. Repo. in Minn. is a great team. They are very organize and are willing to go extra miles for you. They will try to get you the best time possible for the appointment, they will work with your insurance, pharmacy, primary care to make sure you got the best care you need.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
good size clinic and very caring. Sometimes communications could be challenge, they do not have a nurse at phone line, so sometimes you will have to wait for hours to get hold on them to call back; however, they do call back. I wish there are other methods of communication such as email/text. Overall we were very happy with the clinic and staff.
Grand total is about 30K
Minneapolis
Dr. Lebovic is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is empathetic, patient, understanding, flexible and helpful. I am in the healthcare industry and want to know EVERYTHING I can about my treatment and he patiently answers my endless questions. He even gives his patients his direct email. I have NEVER seen that.... Dr. Lebovic sat down and talked to my mother and I (my husband was unavailable) for over an hour explaining everything in detail, answering a million questions and Even stayed late for a procedure to expedite my fertility treatments.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Letrozole (follicle stimulation), Follistem (FSH), ovidrel (ovulation induction) x1 without a pregnancy. He quickly analyzed my health and results and adjusted my treatment accordingly.
They are compassionate, helpful, patient and understanding. They, and the rest of the staff, bend over backwards to help your fertility journey in any way possible. They also provide compassionate care when it’s needed but know when humor is what’s needed. I can’t imagine a better facility.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic itself is very comfortable and warm. ALL of the employees are top notch. They make a point of knowing your name. They know how To handle a sad situation/patient and they bend over backward to Help expedite fertility treatment.
Dr. Lebovic assessed my insurance coverage and it trying to use the coverage as responsibility and possible. What doctor looks at your insurance coverage??

Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working...was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met and worked with. He gave both myself and my husband the hope and reassurance to become a family. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had even over the weekend...I was so nervous and scarred that I was never going to be able to have a baby and Dr Lebovic supported us and made us feel that this was going to happen for us! New Patient Advice
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
The support and care we received from both Dr Lebovic was above and beyond anything we expected. Dr Lebovic was always quick to respond to my emails even over the weekend. I was so nervous and scarred that I was never going to be able to have a baby and Dr Lebovic supported us and made us feel that this was going to happen for us!
You will feel supported and get the best care. At my first appointment with Dr Lebovic I asked him if I was his daughter what would he say or do or the advice he would give his own daughter and he was 100% truthful when answering and said that is what he would tell his own daughter.
Dan Lebovic, MD was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met and worked with. He gave both myself and my husband the hope and reassurance to become a family. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had even over the weekend.
He walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They have the IUI process down to a perfect science. everyone was so nice and did such a great job explaining everything step by step no weaknesses great supports and care. Nurses got back to me very fast
only co-pays
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] is very dry. Sometimes he forgets the patient is not an expert like him. He is easy to reach by email. He calls jmmediatley with test results. He is very research based and will provide recommendations to you based on how he would advise his loved ones.... Antagonist protocol 300 gonal f 150 menopur centrotide and a dual trigger with Lupron 80 units. Second cycle he added HGH.
He is very dry. Sometimes he forgets the patient is not an expert like him. He is easy to reach by email. He calls jmmediatley with test results. He is very research based and will provide recommendations to you based on how he would advise his loved ones.
Don't expect him to be very friendly. He is pretty down to business.
Protocol pretty standard and errors with it. However, he provided phone calls and emails as I needed to discuss.
Saw many of the same nurses. One nurse did most of my procedures and she was great. They were helpful with directions and calling to follow up.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
You do not see the same person twice. They have a quick in and out process. Billing is very non aggressive. Front desk staff are very friendly and private. All doctors are knowledgeable and informative. Parking is free!!
Approx 10k-12 k for an IVF cycle with insurance coverage for monitoring. Additional 2200 for pgs testing.
He was willing to do three embryos for a three day fresh transfer

10 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Lebovic was always nice to us when we communicate or consult with him...is a knowledgeable specialist and professional. If you are lokking for a cheerleader he many not be for you, but he knows what can be done for treatments and we feel very fortunate that we were under his care...We had 5 IUI and 1 IVF under the care of Dr. Lebovic. We had an unknown cause of infertility. We have our daughter from IUI previously before we met Dr. Lebovic, so we agreed to start with IUI to begin with.
10 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Lebovic is a knowledgeable specialist and professional. If you are lokking for a cheerleader he many not be for you, but he knows what can be done for treatments and we feel very fortunate that we were under his care.
Know what you want and your limitations(time, cost, etc), and ask him any question you have in your mind. He will do his best to answer you.
Dr. Lebovic was always nice to us when we communicate or consult with him.
They were nice to talk and communicate in person.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I was not a big fan of the reception at the clinic. I did not feel so welcome when I check-in every single time. After checking-in I had to wait outside the clinic/downstairs to get them ready for me because I had a company(my daughter). It was not convenient for me, but I do not intend to complain about it. I totally understand that they have lots of other eyes.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nothing specific to comment.
I would assume that it is around 20K with 5 IUI and 1 IVF.
Nothing to comment.

2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr Lebovic explained everything in detail . I knew what was going to happen at all times . ... I knew from the very first visit what my chances were getting pregnant with my own eggs . Even though it was hard to hear I appreciated that he told us our percent of conception using my egg vs a donor egg . I did have some set backs but, he took a hold of the situation and was so kind and understanding and very supportive
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr Dan Lebovic is caring compassionate and understanding. I knew from the very first visit what my chances were getting pregnant with my own eggs . Even though it was hard to hear I appreciated that he told us our percent of conception using my egg vs a donor egg . I did have some set backs but, he took a hold of the situation and was so kind and understanding and very supportive . I could not have made it though this process without him !
You can trust his judgment. He has your best interest and will help you to have a baby if it's possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Dori , DeNae and Jill )
Dori, DeNae and Jill are AMAZING !!!! I was so comfortable to call with any questions and they always called back the same day . The support and care I got from all of the nurses was OUTSTANDING ! They all were kind , compassionate and just a call away if I needed anything .
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM is clean , friendly staff, Professional . I had a wonderful experience with all staff . Dr dan lebovic and the nurses Dori, DeNae and Jill were great ! I really don't have anything negative to say about CRM .
We knew that we were transferring two embryos .
Minneapolis

Great bedside manner and rational approach to medicine. Dan [Lebovic] takes time to answer all questions thoughtfully and follows up in a timely manner. Could use a bit more of a personal touch/investment to ensure full dedication to the sensitive elements of this difficult journey.... We started with a series of hormone supplements, when that didn’t work we progressed to IUI, and after 5 failed rounds we began the IVF process and have since completed retrieval but not yet a transfer.
Great bedside manner and rational approach to medicine. Dan takes time to answer all questions thoughtfully and follows up in a timely manner. Could use a bit more of a personal touch/investment to ensure full dedication to the sensitive elements of this difficult journey.
Ask a lot of questions for full clarity.
Warm welcome, quick question responses, personalized follow up when faced with difficulty.
The nursing staff is always attentive and informative. Again, further compassion for the delicate nature of this experience could make it a little more bearable.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
All-in-all this is the only clinic we’ve gone to so our exposure is limited. CRM MN has been welcoming, helpful, and detail focused throughout our experience. When faced with medical insurance issues they are supportive and will go to bat for you. They have a strong team of competent practitioners.
$1500 per IUI, $15000 per IVF
Our dr doesn’t do multiple embryo transfer unless necessary.
Minneapolis

I felt very supportive with Dr. Dan Lebovic. When I had concerns he was very prompt with his response time. He would even email back on the weekends! ... I could not have imagined having anyone but Dr. Dan Lebovic. My anxiety was high when I was having symptoms I wasn't familiar with or when I had concerns. I would email Dr. Lebovic and sometimes in a matter of minutes he would respond.
Going through fertility treatment is a roller coaster and having a doctor you can trust and feel supportive by is so important. I could not have imagined having anyone but Dr. Dan Lebovic. My anxiety was high when I was having symptoms I wasn't familiar with or when I had concerns. I would email Dr. Lebovic and sometimes in a matter of minutes he would respond. Even on the weekends! His quick communication style calmed my nerves and made me feel better. He made our dreams come true!
Do be afraid to email him with questions...even if you think they are silly.
I had many nurses throughout my time at CRM and they were always empathetic and provided great care!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very flexible with appointment times, quick with communication and treat their patients well. There are a large number of patients so you are not guaranteed you will have the same doctors/nurses for procedures.
I don't remember exact cost for everything....
Minneapolis

Dr. Lebovic was caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone! He was detailed but made things easy during the process. Our orders were prompt and he was timely when we met with him. His care was wonderful and he was so kind to us. ... He was so kind to us and so responsive to us. He made time for us and cared about our success.
He is wonderful. I would recommend preparing for hard work and come with any questions you have for him. Nothing is guaranteed in this process, but he is very kind and respectful during it.
We had a very standard protocol.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM was wonderful. We would have stayed longer but insurance changed. It is a lovely place-clean, prompt, easy parking. All the doctors and nurses were great. Our primary was Dr. Lebovic and he was amazing. I recommend both him and the clinic.
It was standard compared to other clinics. About $20,000 for retrieval, transfer, and medication. About $3,000 for genetic screening. About $4,400 for frozen transfer plus the cost of medication.
We had an option of two, but one was always recommended.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Be comfortable asking questions, as he [Dr. Lebovic] seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable...would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan...My fertility process definitely had highs and lows and Dr. Lebovic was a calm presence through the entire process. He was absolutely available for questions/concerns and seemed to always be aware of what was happening for my care. I, personally, appreciated his positive but realistic attitude. He was always very calm.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Be comfortable asking questions, as he seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable.
Dr. Lebovic would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan.
I generally meet with a new nurse on most visits, but they all seemed knowledgeable about my care plan. They all seemed to care about my success.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths - open most days of the year. I had one transfer on Memorial Day. Friendly staff. Clean. Weaknesses - I wish was there a 24 hours nurse line when I had a question that wasn't an emergency, but nice to have answered during the evening or weekend.
For 2 IUI, 1 fresh transfer and 1 frozen transfer and everything that comes with that (meds, ultrasounds, retrievals, transfers, etc.) it was just under $30,000.

9 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
When I met with the doctor he [Dr. Lebovic] made me feel welcome and did not judge the fact that I was doing this as a single woman.... He was very thorough and direct in his explanation and the odds of me becoming pregnant at my age. He also went over the possibility of donor egg if I wasn’t able to conceive on my own. I felt like he had my best interest in mind and wasn’t just another number or annoyance in his day. If I had questions, the nurse would relay it to him and I’d get an answer pretty quickly
9 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
When I met with the doctor he made me feel welcome and did not judge the fact that I was doing this as a single woman.
I’ve been taking letrozole, follistim and a trigger shot of ovidrel for my IUIs. With all 4 I’ve followed the same regiment since they have been producing good sized follicles for my iui.
You see a different nurse with each iui you have. They are very thorough and take the time to answer your questions. There is also a nurse line where you can call. I’ve had nurses there be a little more curt or in a hurry than they are in person, but overall a good experience with the nurses
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very efficient and handles a large number of patients, but you still feel like you’re important when you’re there. When you first start you are walked through everything. I never felt like I was lost in the shuffle
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
[Dr. Dan Lebovic is] Definitely straight and too the point which we appreciate. Sets realistic expectations. Sometimes wish he would be a little more “cheerleader” but he was more on the conservative side. He listened to our concerns and was always available via phone or email to answer any questions...Let us chose [our protocol]. We did femara at my regular OB so he suggested we try injectibles. We did- and got 5 eggs so that cycle was cancelled. We dialed back the injections next cycle. Did a few IUIs but unfortunately it wasn’t successful.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
No advice. Just know that he is on the conservative side but also really smart.
He listened to our concerns attentively.
Let us chose. We did femara at my regular OB so he suggested we try injectibles. We did- and got 5 eggs so that cycle was cancelled. We dialed back the injections next cycle. Did a few IUIs but unfortunately it wasn’t successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Not yet, but if we pursue IVF we will.)
All nurses we worked with were fantastic!!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Very professional, clean, the latest technology. Open on the weekends in the morning which was nice for monitoring. Free parking. Everyone was super helpful and compassionate. It is said to be the best in MN.
Expensive!! But compared to other clinics nearby it was very comparable.
He said he would very much let us chose.

IUI, 1 IVF
When I had my miscarriage he [Dr. Lebovic] was on call with anything I needed...He's quiet and a tad awkward but it's because he's very into the medical breakdown and science behind his position. He's extremely caring and open to talk to. He's also very eager and active, he's happy to talk about any questions or jump on a phone call... 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
IUI, 1 IVF
Give him a chance
When I had my miscarriage he was on call with anything I needed.
I only went to him for IVF. So here's that: 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
Very organized and prompt. However, would be nice to have a team dedicated to you instead of a new person each time.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Extremely organized! They have the process down. Great doctors! I've loved all who have helped me. They need an online portal and ability to email nurses. Update the rooms to be a bit more welcoming.
He seems to favor single embryo transfer but that could be because of the quality of my eggs

4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Dr. Lebovic was a great communicator, very responsive to all of our questions. He was very compassionate. He was very open about all potential outcomes and the likelihood of success. He explained everything to us. We were very happy with him as our doctor....For IVF, I believe I was on an antagonist protocol. They retrieved 11eggs, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and 3 normals.... The clinic [CCRM of MN] was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend.
4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions.
They answered all of my questions in a timely manner, were very compassionate and explained everything very well.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend.
Minneapolis

He [Dr. Lebovic] was very clear and communicative! He emailed me with information directly and felt much more accessible to me than any doctor I’ve ever had. I felt no confusion with anything as answers were very easy to come by....There was an education on risks of multiples and a gentle push towards that. When I felt strongly about transferring 2, there was a respect for that and it wasn’t hard to make it happen...
He was very clear and communicative! He emailed me with information directly and felt much more accessible to me than any doctor I’ve ever had. I felt no confusion with anything as answers were very easy to come by.
Don’t hold back on Contacting him!
Personal emailing with doc directly!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Awesome clinic SO organized and never waited long! I used to wait 30-60 minutes for appts at my old clinic and never waited for more than 5-10 minutes here. Easy to schedule, not long wait times on phone and just super organized with schedules and packets to take home.
Minneapolis

Dr. Lebovic gave us the odds, the options, and all the positives and negatives from the beginning. He was staright forward, answered my emails right away and his treatment plan got us pregnant on the first attempt... We use femara, decay,amd one other additional medication to help me ovulate. Then specifically timed intercourse... Dr. Lebovic spend a good amount of time upon meeting us to ask questions about my history, our previous attempts at a child and overall history. He joked with us, made us feel comfortable and gave us plenty of time to ask questions. I never felt like any question was stupid
Dont feel bad about emailing him late at night. He never seemed to mind and was always quick to respond
They took so much additional time to make sure I knew exactly when to take specific pills and answered all my questions
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Feels very warm and welcoming. Each patients treatment is very private and you have no idea what other couplesthere are doing do to how well they keep treatments private. They validate your parking and the rooms that are appropriate to have windows in are big and bright.
Minneapolis
He [Dr. Lebovic] is very personable and when he saw us in the waiting room would always say hi and ask how we were. Any questions that I had he was quick to get back to me and reassured me all was ok in my journey.... He made our experience in this journey very easy and made it easy to understand. He was very quick to explain anything we needed and explained all treatments and always gave us his opinion on what we should do but always left the choice as ours.
Trust him and allow him to make his plan for you. He really does know what he is talking about and what is best for you and your treatment.
He is very personable and when he saw us in the waiting room would always say hi and ask how we were. Any questions that I had he was quick to get back to me and reassured me all was ok in my journey. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great experience on this hard road we call infertility.
All of my cycles that we tried were successful in a way but the most successful was our last cycle that we did with him that was IVF.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They really know what they are talking about and are very willing to work with you and make things the way it should be................................................................................................
They ran about the same as any other clinic with out of pocket costs
IUI, 3 IVF
Dr. Lebovic is very knowledgeable and explains the process well. He is very responsive to questions and is kind. His bedside manners are topnotch and is very aware of your personal situation so you dont feel like a number.... The doctors [Ctr for Reproductive Medicine in MN] are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.
IUI, 3 IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The doctors are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.