Available by cell phone
Duluth
1000 E. First Street Suite N305
Duluth, MN 55805
218-249-4700
On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Dan Lebovic to a friend?

4.3

On a scale from 0-10, how likely are you to recommend Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota to a friend?
Dr. Lebovic was very responsive and his responses showed that he truly cared and knew what we had been through...he would respond to emails in an hour or two. We trusted him completely with our treatment plan. He also was extremely cautious with our egg retrieval, due to the risk of OHSS. We were going to do a fresh transfer, but postponed due to the number of eggs that retrieved...was very factual and straight to the point- we really needed this.
The cost of IVF [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] (required prior to the procedure) was $12,730 and this included ICSI. This did not include our frozen transfer- we needed to pay approximately $2000 extra for this...had IVF seminars every month. This was extremely valuable and I am so glad that we went. I really enjoyed all of the techs as well, and thought they were very pleasant. Even when I went to the blood draws, I enjoyed talking to the techs.
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
When we first saw Dr. Lebovic, he told us that our best shot was to do IVF. He was very honest, and at the time I don't believe we were ready to accept that. We let that news sink in, tried some various other courses of treatment, but ultimately we did proceed with IVF this year. Well, he was right and I wish we would have just done IVF right away. Dr. Lebovic was very attentive to our needs- he would respond to emails in an hour or two. We trusted him completely with our treatment plan. He also was extremely cautious with our egg retrieval, due to the risk of OHSS. We were going to do a fresh transfer, but postponed due to the number of eggs that retrieved. Although we were sad at the time, I am so glad that we did this. This was a very emotional process for us, and Dr. Lebovic was very factual and straight to the point- we really needed this.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Be prepared to be open minded. We had an idea of what our treatment plan probably would be, and we were totally wrong.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota and their degree of success.
We had severe male infertility, and therefore Dr. Lebovic recommended IVF right away. For our hormones leading up to the treatment, we used Menopur and Follistim, and then added Ganirelix a week after starting the injections. Due to my PCOS, we decreased the Follistim right away. In preparation for OHSS, Dr. Lebovic prescribed Cabergoline before and after the transfer, and I also added Letrozole after the transfer as well. This helped to prevent severe OHSS. We opted for a frozen transfer rather than fresh, and leading up to that we started Progesterone in oil and estradiol. After the transfer, I have continued with PIO injections daily, and estradiol three times/day.
For strengths, I always received a call back within the day when I left a message for the nursing staff. Even when I had a concern about one of my shots on the weekend, they called me right away to talk me through my concern. I felt like when I received a call back, they were knowledgeable about my treatment plan. For opportunities, I suppose it would have been nice to have a lead nurse assigned to me so I could get used to them and develop a comfort level.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I liked how our clinic had IVF seminars every month. This was extremely valuable and I am so glad that we went. I really enjoyed all of the techs as well, and thought they were very pleasant. Even when I went to the blood draws, I enjoyed talking to the techs. For weaknesses, I felt like the front desk staff at times was not the most friendly. I think when we first went there in 2018, I felt like I was a number. But, through IVF this year I realize that they need to do this to stay organized where everyone is at with their cycle. Filling out a paper first thing when you get there to confirm why you are being seen, calling and leaving messages on the nurse line, etc.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The cost of IVF (required prior to the procedure) was $12,730 and this included ICSI. This did not include our frozen transfer- we needed to pay approximately $2000 extra for this. I do believe there were some additional costs for medications (about $1500).
Describe Dan Lebovic's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
He strongly recommended 1 embryo transfer, and provided a great deal of educational material to support this.
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dan Lebovic at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.

Our interactions with Dr. Lebovic were very limited. He provided us with a good amount of information upfront, but after that I felt very in the dark as to my treatment plan...He seemed rushed and too busy...He clearly knows the medical science well and has his basic protocols for different diagnoses well practiced. Weaknesses: Bedside manner is awkward at best, cold at worst. I had a miscarriage in my second cycle and am still shocked how cold he was—it felt like suddenly I was outside his purview and there was nothing he could do or say.
CRM is a machine and the nursing staff are hit or miss as a result. I can recall one or two good ones, a few bad ones, and many more just ok. My biggest complaint is that the communication between doctors, nurses, and admin staff was extremely spotty, which led to having to explain things over and over that should have been in my chart. The most egregious example was when I suspected I was having a miscarriage the day of my 6 week appointment to check for a heartbeat. I called the clinic to tell them this, yet it was never conveyed to any of the staff who dealt with me that day, so I had to explain to three different people what was happening.
Strengths: He clearly knows the medical science well and has his basic protocols for different diagnoses well practiced. Weaknesses: Bedside manner is awkward at best, cold at worst. I had a miscarriage in my second cycle and am still shocked how cold he was—it felt like suddenly I was outside his purview and there was nothing he could do or say. I felt that he was not as interested in me because my diagnosis was unexplained and therefore not a problem that could be solved. He seemed rushed and too busy.
Give him a shot In the initial consultation and if he’s not for you, switch doctors. Or, lower your expectations with regard to bedside manner and compassion.
3 medicated (letrozole and trigger shot) and monitored IUIs.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths: they are big, well resourced, and seem to be successful. Space is nice and welcoming. They are really the gold standard in town. Weaknesses: admin and scheduling staff were frequently rude and seemed to be bothered by doing their jobs. Since it is big, it can feel like you are a widget in a machine.
About $8000 all said and done
What specific things went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota?
3 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
[Dr. Dan Lebovic] was willing to meet with me on my proactive fertility journey. I hadn't been diagnosed with infertility, but because of my age I went straight to IVF. I appreciate that Dan was open to me taking this path and he was great at talking through everything with my husband and me, even though it took us many months to take the next step in the journey...He's probably the most responsive doctor I've ever worked with and gave us a good plan to follow...We followed a fairly typical protocol for my age. I had done egg freezing previously, which had worked well, so a similar treatment strategy was used.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] is well run and is fairly similar to other large clinics that I've been to on the west coast. The only thing I wish they did differently is I wish their PGS testing center classified PGS-tested embryos as mosaic. Right now, they only classify them as normal or abnormal, and CRM won't transfer abnormally classified embryos. Most clinics follow the same approach for abnormals, but I wish they would go with a testing center that could tell if the abnormals were really mosaics.
3 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing, IVF
I had a great experience with Dan. He's probably the most responsive doctor I've ever worked with and gave us a good plan to follow. I hope to work with him again if we use IVF for our second child. I have to keep typing because FertilityIQ requires my response to be at least 200 characters. :/
Be proactive in your fertility journey. Research the options you have and ask for tests if you think you might need them. This advice relates to the fertility journey in general.
Dan was willing to meet with me on my proactive fertility journey. I hadn't been diagnosed with infertility, but because of my age I went straight to IVF. I appreciate that Dan was open to me taking this path and he was great at talking through everything with my husband and me, even though it took us many months to take the next step in the journey.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is well run and is fairly similar to other large clinics that I've been to on the west coast. The only thing I wish they did differently is I wish their PGS testing center classified PGS-tested embryos as mosaic. Right now, they only classify them as normal or abnormal, and CRM won't transfer abnormally classified embryos. Most clinics follow the same approach for abnormals, but I wish they would go with a testing center that could tell if the abnormals were really mosaics.
Dan recommended a single embryo transfer and after seeing the data, I agreed that it was the best option.

IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Our experiences with Dr. Lebovic were limited to the consultation and few appointments. He was pleasant during the interactions we had, though not overly personable. We appreciated his matter a fact and upfront approach to our frozen embryo transfer. ... The nursing staff [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] was good at relaying our questions to Dr. Lebovic and getting back to us in a timely matter.
The clinic [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] is set up nicely and organized well into subsections based on appointment type. The waiting room is set up in such a way to give you a sense space even when crowded. They also focus on scheduling IVF patients in batches. ... However, aside from the obvious knowledge and skill of the nursing staff, I was surprised that at times our interactions with the staff felt very clinical. By this point in our journey we had been through an emotional roller coaster and I guess I sort of expected the nurses to address the emotional aspects of the treatment as thoroughly as they did the technical.
IUI, IVF, Egg Freezing
Endometriosis, PCOS, Unexplained
Come prepared to your consultation with your questions. Interactions with Dr. Lebovic were limited. Most communications after the consultation were with the nursing staff.
It was difficult to feel comforted and well connected in the infertility process. That said, I understand the need for an objective approach when assessing the best treatment method(s).
I don’t recall the exact protocol used for our frozen embryo transfer but the results were successful with a singleton. However, I do remember brand name medications being preferred if not required in some situations.
The nursing staff was good at relaying our questions to Dr. Lebovic and getting back to us in a timely matter. It was clear that they are well practiced and knowledgeable of the various protocols. However, aside from the obvious knowledge and skill of the nursing staff, I was surprised that at times our interactions with the staff felt very clinical. By this point in our journey we had been through an emotional roller coaster and I guess I sort of expected the nurses to address the emotional aspects of the treatment as thoroughly as they did the technical. That said, everyone was pleasant to interact with, but none of the nursing staff brought the emotion to our treatment that I expected from such a specialized care team. Essentially, if you are able to separate from that expectation then they were pleasant to interact with.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is set up nicely and organized well into subsections based on appointment type. The waiting room is set up in such a way to give you a sense space even when crowded. They also focus on scheduling IVF patients in batches.
We paid for our frozen embryo transfer upfront and prior to starting any protocol.
All doctors we interacted with at the clinic had strong preferences for a single embryo transfer. We felt they did a great job to help us better understand the risks of a multiple embryo transfer and pregnancy.
+ Read more- Read less

It is obvious that Dr. Lebovic is highly educated in reproductive medicine as well as other components of medicine. As disappointing as it was to be cancelled, we found out I had hyperprolactinemia and needed to be treated prior to transfer. If it wasnt caught i would have been at significant risk for miscarriage. He pays attention to details and although as t times i wish he'd give me his opinion and not just facts, at the end of the day my husband and I have been in complete control of our care because of it.
CRM is very good at what they do. The finance dept makes it easy by communicating with your insurance company and even sending applications for exceptions for coverage when denied. The ultrasound techs have the art done to a tee. They do little things like warming up the lubricant and painting the lights above your face so you are comfortable and relaxed. You never have to pay for parking. The clinic gives you a nicely framed picture of your embryo after implantation. All of these details make a big difference. The only negative experience I've had is that the patient cart I was brought into the procedure room on was outdated.
I would recommend going into your initial consult with prepared questions you may have come up with through your journey. This is the time Dr. Lebovic will sit with you face to face as long as you need and he is happy to explain any uncertainty you may have. After this appointment he is available but not face to face. Oh and park on the second level of the parking ramp, go in the building and take the elevator to level 4. Closer parking, easier to get out of parking spot without waiting for cars to exit, and you can stay out of the elements as well.
Dr. Lebovic sat down and talked with my husband and myself and explained thoroughly our situation and the research and education behind what he thought we should do next and why. He then gave us the resources and tools and allowed us to make our own decisions. He has been available via email through our entire journey as needed.
We started with an IUI cycle. I was put on Femara and then triggered with ovidrel a day or two before our IUI procedure. We went through 5 IUI cycles since they were relatively inexpensive and partially covered by insurance. After 5 failed cycles we began the process for egg retrieval. I was placed on menopur and gonal-f. I injected ovidrel the day before our retrieval. We froze all embryos and did PGS. I am now currently on estradiol and progesterone. Was taking aspirin stopped after positive beta.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Theresa )
Theresa seemed to be truly invested in our journey and who we are. She was genuine, informative, and showed great empathy when relaying bad news.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
IUI cost us 200-300 after insurance each time. Egg retrieval was $10,243. Frozen embryo transfer was $2,957. PGS was $2,170.
Dr. Lebovic prefers single embryo transfers but is open and will allow multiple embryo transfers if the patient is aware and understands the risk involved.

Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
We started with Letrozole/Clomid [with Dr. Lebovic], then moved to injectables. We ultimately chose to go with IVF which was a strenuous process but so worth it...IVF was a little added work/process but gave us better odds which is what we wanted - and now we are expecting after IVF and a frozen transfer!...was very diligent about providing us with reading material and resources on reasons for transferring one vs. two, but in the end, he respected our decision to transfer 2...did a great job of individualizing our plan of care. He made us feel like he wanted us to get pregnant just as badly as we wanted to.
Our primary nurse [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota], Dana was unbelievably caring and was a great advocate for us and our care at the clinic...the clinic provided a financial advisor at the clinic to assist in the process...has great hours (weekends as well), easy communication for scheduling and communicating with nurses over the phone, and is a very nice, pleasant environment. The one thing I will say is I wish I would have had the majority of my interactions with 1 nurse. Have a new nurse every visit inhibits continuity of care. Each nurse has to "learn" about you and what your current plan is and where you are at in your current treatment cycle. I think the care provided would be much smoother and make the patient feel more comfortable and confident in their plan of care and treatment.
Anovulation, PCOS, Tubal Blockage
Dr. Lebovic is a very kind, caring and intelligent doctor. We felt very confident in his plans throughout our time working with him. He was very quick to respond when questions were asked. We knew that he would be able to help us get pregnant, and he did!
Just make sure to be an advocate for yourself. There are a lot of patients at this clinic and at times the clinic seemed too busy to handle certain needs of ours which was frustrating at times. But with open communication and advocating for yourself as a patient, Dr. Lebovic and the clinic responded very well to our needs and desires.
I felt like a human as Dr. Lebovic did a great job of individualizing our plan of care. He made us feel like he wanted us to get pregnant just as badly as we wanted to.
We started with Letrozole/Clomid, then moved to injectables. We ultimately chose to go with IVF which was a strenuous process but so worth it. The medications and injectables was a lot of work for 15-20% success rates monthly. IVF was a little added work/process but gave us better odds which is what we wanted - and now we are expecting after IVF and a frozen transfer!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Dana)
Our primary nurse, Dana was unbelievably caring and was a great advocate for us and our care at the clinic. The other nursing staff was spotty at times - most were extremely nice and caring and informative while others were not as friendly and not as forthcoming with information.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic has great hours (weekends as well), easy communication for scheduling and communicating with nurses over the phone, and is a very nice, pleasant environment. The one thing I will say is I wish I would have had the majority of my interactions with 1 nurse. Have a new nurse every visit inhibits continuity of care. Each nurse has to "learn" about you and what your current plan is and where you are at in your current treatment cycle. I think the care provided would be much smoother and make the patient feel more comfortable and confident in their plan of care and treatment.
A lot of the medications and injections were covered by insurance. IVF and transferring was not covered by insurance but the clinic provided a financial advisor at the clinic to assist in the process.
We ultimately chose to transfer 2 embryos. Dr. Lebovic was very diligent about providing us with reading material and resources on reasons for transferring one vs. two, but in the end, he respected our decision to transfer 2.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Just some poor communication when protocols needed to change - i.e. we were told we were having a fresh transfer after egg retrieval, then 1 day after the retrieval we were told we were going to have to wait a few months for a frozen transfer due to OHSS risk. In the end, I know it was the best plan, just wish it would have been better communicated that the fresh transfer may not be able to happen as planned depending on how many eggs are retrieved and my risk for OHSS.
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Lebovic is extremely kind, compassionate and takes the time to answer our questions. He never seems to be rushing from one patient to another....He explains things thoroughly and makes appointments long enough to answer questions. He is very kind and easy to talk to. He has goes over all costs and options and recommended every possible infertility test before going forward...Our infertility is male factor. My husband was originally prescribed Clomid from his urologist
The clinic [Ctr for Repro Med of MN] is very clean and modern. They are very good about dealing with insurance and knowing costs (something which most doctors don’t seem to know well). They seem to do scheduling well. The clinic doesn’t seem overcrowded and the staff do not seem overworked. They have coffee, tea, and water in the waiting area. They are very considerate of their patients emotional needs....They are very kind and compassionate. None of them are in a hurry and all of them take time to answer our questions.
He explains things thoroughly and makes appointments long enough to answer questions. He is very kind and easy to talk to. He has goes over all costs and options and recommended every possible infertility test before going forward because any testing was covered under our insurance. He was very clear about costs.
Do research and come up with lots of questions because he has lots of answers. :)
Dr. Lebovic is extremely kind, compassionate and takes the time to answer our questions. He never seems to be rushing from one patient to another. The nurses in his office have also been extremely kind and compassionate.
Our infertility is male factor. My husband was originally prescribed Clomid from his urologist (he has one kidney so sees a urologist biannually). Dr. Lebovic had us continue treatment for a couple of months, did a full blood screening and ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries, and had us see a genetic counselor. The genetic counselor was extremely knowledgeable. My husband was born with prune belly syndrome and we left knowing so much more about it and our odds (or lack of odds) of passing it on.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very clean and modern. They are very good about dealing with insurance and knowing costs (something which most doctors don’t seem to know well). They seem to do scheduling well. The clinic doesn’t seem overcrowded and the staff do not seem overworked. They have coffee, tea, and water in the waiting area. They are very considerate of their patients emotional needs.
So far, we have only done diagnostic testing, and we have maybe paid $50 total for that, it was covered by insurance. Insurance also covers clomid, which we are using, we have a low copay for that. Any further treatment is not covered and will likely cost between $3000 and $26,000 which seems normal/average.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr Lebovic is great to work with. He contacted me in the wee hours of the morning when I was having symptoms of OHSS. He responded to an email on the weekend when I had found out I was having a miscarriage. He then reached out to me without prompting with ideas for the next cycle as he knew we were going to try again.... Dr Lebovic sincerely cares about his patients. He is available after hours and weekends and he directly contacts you back with results, good or bad.
Great clinic [Center for Reproductive Med of MN], very compassionate and sensitive. They do have a sign that says no children allowed due to the sensitive nature, but on two appointments there were children in the office. Parking can be tight, but they do give you tokens for their ramp.... They were all great to work with. It seemed you worked with the same team of nurses for all your appointments. When I did get a positive ultrasound confirmation they all said see you in two years. I think that was due to us having embryos left. We did not plan on having more than one child, but it wasn't a big deal. I did miscarry so we will be seeing them asap.
Ask anything at any time.
Egg retrieval included many medications, shots and otherwise. FET transfer was estradiol and endometrin along with baby aspirin. Protocol will be changing to PIO for the next FET.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Great clinic, very compassionate and sensitive. They do have a sign that says no children allowed due to the sensitive nature, but on two appointments there were children in the office. Parking can be tight, but they do give you tokens for their ramp.
The costs varied based on treatment and insurance coverage. They are very upfront and state all costs before you start and it is on the website.
He strongly suggested in my case we transfer one and gave pros and cons for both.

3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
The nursing staff at CRM Minneapolis are wonderful. I haven't had a bad interaction with any of them. They are very good at what they do, and show a lot of care toward their patients.... CRM Minneapolis is a large clinic and they have the capacity to treat a lot of patients. The clinic is run very smoothly, and they seem to provide very good care. From what I understand they also have a great embryology lab, which is important. The only minor downside is that you can sometimes feel like a number - doctors don't have a lot of time as they are spread out. I don't think this leads to worse care - just something to keep in mind.
3 IVF, 3 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Lebovic is clearly a highly trained doctor, knows the science, and cares about his patients and the outcomes everyone is trying to achieve. There have been a few times where I felt Dr. Lebovic wasn't up to speed on communications I had had with nursing staff or certain things that had been changed/ordered - it felt as if he hadn't read my files before talking to me and was proceeding with certain things before confirming with me. I think he just needs to take a little more time with patients. It can be a bit unnerving when you have to remind your doctor about certain things.
Be very clear about what you want and don't be afraid to speak up/advocate for yourself.
CRM Minneapolis is a large clinic. My sense is they provide high quality fertility/infertility care. Because there are so many patients it's natural that doctor's and staff have limited time with patients.
Antagonist retrieval protocol: estradiol, Menopur, GonalF, Cetrotide, Ovidrel (trigger shot)
~$25,000 for one retrieval cycle and one transfer
Dr. Lebovic leans toward eSET but is open to transferring 2 embryos depending on a patient's situation.
+ Read more- Read less

You can tell Dr. Lebovic is busy because his responses are generally short in emails but he is very responsive. He always responds to my messages within about 15 minutes of me sending which is impressive. When I got OHSS he checked in with me daily for weeks and always asked how I was doing.... The only thing I would mention that has been mildly frustrating is that he has a somewhat conflicting viewpoint on our diagnosis as my 2 of my other OBs.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Med of Minnesota] overall is great. The only thing I don't like is the nurseline. You are unable to get a nurse on the phone and have to leave a message and have them call you back. When they call you back (usually hours later or even the next day depending on when you call) and if you miss the call, you have to call in again and leave a message all over again and wait again for a call back many hours later. This phone tag format is stressful for IVF and infertility.
He is very responsive to email and always answers questions right away and directly. He is quiet and patient and seems to really care.During consults you don't feel rushed and he makes sure that you have time to ask all the questions you have. When I had complications with my retrieval after hyper stimulating he checked in with me daily asking how I was doing and was always available to talk to me or the hospital. I've been really happy working with him. The only thing I would mention that has been mildly frustrating is that he has a somewhat conflicting viewpoint on our diagnosis as my 2 of my other OBs. We are diagnosed as Unexplained Infertility but Dr. Lebovic seems to think I might also have very mild PCOS despite the fact that I do not meet the diagnosis requirements for PCOS. I personally don't think I have PCOS and neither do 2 different doctors I've seen. This hasn't gotten in the way of my treatment to my knowledge because the protocol would remain the same but it has been frustrating at times being my own advocate making sure we are on the right path.
If you are looking for a cheerleader, moral support type doctor he is probably not a good fit for your needs. But if you want someone who gets to the point, is very responsive, and clearly cares about you and your well being he will be a great fit.
You can tell Dr. Lebovic is busy because his responses are generally short in emails but he is very responsive. He always responds to my messages within about 15 minutes of me sending which is impressive. When I got OHSS he checked in with me daily for weeks and always asked how I was doing. He is calm and doesn't make you feel rushed when you are asking questions about treatment.
For all 6 IUIs: - Protocol remained the same because I was appropriately responsive - 2.5 mg letrozole days 3-7 and HCG trigger. Resulted in 2 mature follicles each time. For IVF: resulted in 33 eggs retreived and 7 blastocycts - Birth control as a down regulation - Stimulation was 75 IU Menopur and 150 Gonal - F (Gonal - F dosage went down to 75 after first ultrasound because I was very responsive) - Ganirelix once follicles were getting mature - Trigger was dual Lupron and HCG to prevent OHSS - Was also given cabergoline to help prevent OHSS * I only did 8 days of stims before triggering because I was so responsive and I still got OHSS Frozen Embryo Transfer: Still in progress - birth control for down regulation - Estrace pills and baby aspirin - Progesterone suppositories
CRM uses a team of multiple nurses so you do not have one specifically assigned. All have been very helpful, knowledgeable, and kind.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic overall is great. The only thing I don't like is the nurseline. You are unable to get a nurse on the phone and have to leave a message and have them call you back. When they call you back (usually hours later or even the next day depending on when you call) and if you miss the call, you have to call in again and leave a message all over again and wait again for a call back many hours later. This phone tag format is stressful for IVF and infertility. Otherwise the clinic is great. The scheduling staff is good, you can always get someone (besides nurses) on the phone. The financial coordinator Stephanie is very helpful and will go out of her way to help you troubleshoot any issues. The nurses are great. The office is clean and generally you don't have to wait too long in the waiting room.
$10,000 single cycle IVF without PGS not including medication or monitoring which is billed separately. Without insurance each ultrasound for monitoring is around $500.
Dr. Lebovic feels we should do 1 embryo at a time based on our age and the fact this is our first IVF cycle. We agree with his advice.
+ Read more- Read less

You are not assigned an individual nurse here and this is a large clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine]. This means that every time you go in you are dealing with a new person. When things come up there is no easy access point. You can call the nurse line but you will consistently be directed to the voicemail system and can expect to wait all day for a call back. When you do get a call you should be prepared for the nurse to be entirely unfamiliar with your case and to have 'skimmed' your voicemail at best.
Dr. Lebovic is obviously intelligent and takes a very evidence-based approach to treatment. He is a fine choice for standardized care if you are a straightforward case. If not, however, you may find yourself frustrated as there is limited openness to tweaking protocols, adding supplements, etc. Dr. Lebovic tries to connect and is very responsive (called/emailed immediately with test results and to answer questions) but his bedside manner is lacking in warmth. I'm not typically one that needs a lot of warmth, in fact I am sometimes irritated by it! But his was just such an anxious, cold presentation that it made me uncomfortable and added to the stress of it all. Infertility treatment is stressful enough, do yourself a favor and only choose to work with a provider that you feel good about!
Give him a shot, perhaps your personalities will jive better than mine did with him. Be prepared to ask a lot of direct questions and receive very brief answers. Don't hesitate to reach out to him for guidance as needed as he is happy to help.
Dr. Lebovic does his best to be a clear communicator and to be responsive. The problem is just that there is no sense of warmth. He is neutral in every way one can imagine. Flat affect, flat intonation, provides limited opinions and observations, etc. We could tell he was trying but it was just all very cold.
Birth control leading into things. Antagonist protocol (ganirelix) + 300IU Follistim + 150IU Menopur. Ovidrel trigger. The rationale for using this protocol was never explained to me.
You are not assigned an individual nurse here and this is a large clinic. This means that every time you go in you are dealing with a new person. When things come up there is no easy access point. You can call the nurse line but you will consistently be directed to the voicemail system and can expect to wait all day for a call back. When you do get a call you should be prepared for the nurse to be entirely unfamiliar with your case and to have 'skimmed' your voicemail at best. I had mutliple experiences where the nurses called back and provided inaccurate information about my case which instills very little confidence. When I lost a pregnancy it was very difficult to reach anyone for help about what to do and when I finally did the contact was neutral at best.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic is a factory. There are quite a few doctors, a lot of nurses, and many, many patients. This means that it is very unlikely that you will see your identified provider after the initial consult or that you will notice many familiar faces at your appointments. On egg retrieval and transfer days you could have any provider in the practice assigned to you and, be warned, they do not all have superb bedside manner. This results in unecessary stress on very important days. This is also a clinic that schedules cycles quite far out (2+months after consult) and seems to run patients in 'batches' meaning that they may have you on birth control for months to sync up your cycle with their schedule.
The actual cycle was about $14,000. Meds were probably another $3000.
Prefers eSET but open to multiple embryo transfer when appropriate.
Failed to receive test results until I reached out to them. Received conflicting information from the nurses and my doctor.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
I only saw Dr. Lebovic once during my whole time at CRM and that was the initial appointment -which felt very rushed and rehearsed/scripted/same things told to everyone. I saw different doctors for each procedure but I never had him for anything even though he was my "doctor."...He is very blunt and to the point with questions and concerns...Kind of a move em in-ship 'em out feeling.
I wish that I didn't have to leave a message every time I had a question and *hope* for a call back the same day [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]. Most of the time it was the next day and I never got the same person. I know some are assigned one, they can email questions, etc at other clinics...I know that CRM is a busy clinic but I never felt like I talked to the same person hardly ever. I never got to know any of the doctors or nurses as I talked to/saw someone different every time. Kind of a move em in-ship 'em out feeling.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, PCOS
He is very blunt and to the point with questions and concerns.
All of the nurses that I talked to worked with were nice, I just wish I was assigned one vs speaking with multiple nurses about everything. I never got the same one.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I think the hard thing going into IVF is your expectations vs what happens. I have a couple friends who went through IVF and then just being in IVF groups you see how other clinics do things. I wish that I didn't have to leave a message every time I had a question and *hope* for a call back the same day. Most of the time it was the next day and I never got the same person. I know some are assigned one, they can email questions, etc at other clinics.
I believe I paid around 21,000 when all was said and done.
We were told we could only transfer one the entire time we were going through our process and then on transfer day they said we could do two if we wanted.
Just wish there was more open communication with nurses/doctors, etc at this clinic. I also wish I had more compassion from them when I had my miscarriage. You spend $$$$ and then to go through a miscarriage and be brushed off is hard and it hurts. I felt like they wanted to rush into my next transfer right away.
+ Read more- Read less

We appreciated [Dr. Dan Lebovic's] realistic, straight forward approach. We also appreciated that he understood each individual is different and he was willing to change my protocol based on my previous failed cycle at another clinic. He had excellent communication with us as well. He personally emailed me with some test results and personally called me with our pregnancy test results.
You will be working with multiple nursing staff throughout your treatment [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]. You will always leave messages fir nursing staff and then they will call you back after they pull your chart. ...14 Days of stimulation based on my previous history of poor stimulation. Additionally, increasing my stimulation medications and changing my trigger.
We had a great experience with Dr. Lebovic. We were considering using donor eggs and my eggs. He gave us realistic statistics on both scenarios. He provided us with medical facts to assist with our decision. We appreciated his realistic, straight forward approach. We also appreciated that he understood each individual is different and he was willing to change my protocol based on my previous failed cycle at another clinic. He had excellent communication with us as well. He personally emailed me with some test results and personally called me with our pregnancy test results.
I feel Dr. Lebovic is an excellent, intelligent physician. He will provide you with realistic expectations and medical facts to assist you with your decision making. He has a straight forward approach, which we greatly appreciated.
Dr. Lebovic took the time to fully evaluate our case. He was our 2nd fertility specialist and he thoroughly evaluated our medical records, pursued additional testing, changed out protocol, and provided us with realistic outcomes based on our history.
14 Days of stimulation based on my previous history of poor stimulation. Additionally, increasing my stimulation medications and changing my trigger. 150 menopur, 300 follistim. 4 days of certitude. Hcg plus lupron trigger.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
You will be working with multiple nursing staff throughout your treatment. You will always leave messages fir nursing staff and then they will call you back after they pull your chart. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
36,000 including medications
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Lebovic] responds to any questions I have almost immediately and makes sure he’s thorough with his explanation and next steps....He’s been very responsive to questions I have which has been a huge help! He makes sure to adjust my treatments as needed after blood work. I did think we’d see him more during this process but understand the nurses roles and what they’re able to help us with!... Dr Lebovic changed up my prescription amounts after our first IUI after seeing how my body reacted to the medications.
The clinic [Ctr for Repro Med] has been helpful through this process with booking appointments and helping with the financial portion - letting us know what is owed at what time (mainly the up front cost). I do wish they could help more with insurance/medications, etc as that’s been a frustrating part....We don’t have a nurse assigned to us (and perhaps that would be easier so they know everything going on versus just nursing notes) but they’ve all been very knowledgeable and helpful.
I’d recommend going to him - he’s very knowledgeable and responsive!
He responds to any questions I have almost immediately and makes sure he’s thorough with his explanation and next steps.
We did 3 IUI treatments in hopes it would work before turning to IVF. Dr Lebovic changed up my prescription amounts after our first IUI after seeing how my body reacted to the medications. This helped my body produce more eggs but unfortunately with such a small success rate, we were not part of that. Also, once I started IVF and he viewed my blood read, he adjusted my follistim to a small dosage due to my E2.
They’ve been wonderful throughout this process. We don’t have a nurse assigned to us (and perhaps that would be easier so they know everything going on versus just nursing notes) but they’ve all been very knowledgeable and helpful. I’ve called the nurse line multiple times throughout this process and they’ve been so great at getting back to me and making me feel at ease!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic has been helpful through this process with booking appointments and helping with the financial portion - letting us know what is owed at what time (mainly the up front cost). I do wish they could help more with insurance/medications, etc as that’s been a frustrating part. It was great the nurse gave us a heads up on the medications and to check with insurance but it’s been a complicated process (financial and insurance wise).
We are still in the process of IVF and we are doing genetic testing but I believe the cost will be around $22K including our medications.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
We received poor communication [from Dr. Dan Lebovic] regarding the treatment plan as well as diagnoses. Although compassionate in the first and only meeting, I do not feel that he is even directing my care due to the nurses making the care plan after a follow up and then checking with Dr. Lebovic later...A change in my care plan was presented to me at check-in by being asked to pay for an IUI up front, when IUI had never been discussed. It was later told to me by the nurse that Dr. Lebovic had charted this was the next step. This was not communicated to my husband or I prior to the appointment and obviously not by Dr. Lebovic. I requested a call from Dr. Lebovic and never did receive an apology.
[At Center for Reproductive Medicine] A recommended change in care plan was not communicated to me by the doctor but rather by requesting me to pay my out of pocket portion of the next procedure that had never been talked about. I was not taught how to administer my ovidrel. They sent my prescription to an incorrect pharmacy...They put the incorrect appointment time for my husbands sample and my IUI, even though they had written the agreed upon time on my take home sheet. They are often behind schedule 15 minutes to 30 minutes.
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Other
We received poor communication regarding the treatment plan as well as diagnoses. Although compassionate in the first and only meeting, I do not feel that he is even directing my care due to the nurses making the care plan after a follow up and then checking with Dr. Lebovic later.
Inquire at your initial meeting regarding his communication regarding the treatment plan as well as his direct incolvement with follow up appointments.
I have no clue if a specific protocol is being used. Our first cycle with Dr. Lebovic was 7.5 mg of Femara days 3-5. Ultrasound CD 2 and 10. Ovidrel shot on CD 11. Our second cycle was the same dosage of Femara then I was prescribed Follistim CD 7-9 with an ultrasound on CD 10. I was told to wait to trigger until CD 12, timed intercourse on CD 12 and IUI on CD 14. We are in the middle of our third cycle. Same plan as cycle 2 except when I went for my ultrasound on CD10 they wanted me to continue Follistim through CD 13 and I go back on CD14 for another ultrasound.
Poor customer service. Nobody introduces themselves nor do they answer the phone with their names. I'm constantly asking for more information regarding how other patients approach obtaining out of pocket medicines, prescriptions are sent to the wrong pharmacy, the nurse line is never answered which leads to leaving a voicemail which they do not listen to carefully and call back to "clarify" information that was left in the voicemail.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Customer service is a weakness. They do not answer phone with identifying themselves. They put the incorrect appointment time for my husbands sample and my IUI, even though they had written the agreed upon time on my take home sheet. They are often behind schedule 15 minutes to 30 minutes. I'm struggling to find a strength...they are open half days on weekends.
IUI - $284 Density Gradient- $388.70
+ Read more- Read less

Our first consultation with Dr. Lebovic was a full hour long. He listened to us and did not treat us any differently due to my young age. I had visited other doctors who would not take me seriously due to being in my young 20s. Dr. Lebovic truly cared about us!... was great at making us feel heard. He also did not drag anything out. We got right to the point in finding the best things that would work for us to get pregnant. In addition, he did not sugar coat things. For us, that was good, but I know many people would not like that.
The nurses and care coordinators [at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals] were always extremely responsive. I never felt like I was waiting too long to hear back from them, and I never felt in the dark. Even when I moved to a new state, I was able to call and talk to one of them to ask what my protocol was. They are so nice!...This is a beautiful clinic with a team who seems to really care. One thing that I think is a strength is that it is associated with UW. I feel this gives the clinic more credibility. Also, I do not feel that the clinic is just out to make money.
How was your experience with Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Dr. Dan Lebovic was great at making us feel heard. He also did not drag anything out. We got right to the point in finding the best things that would work for us to get pregnant. In addition, he did not sugar coat things. For us, that was good, but I know many people would not like that.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Go in there knowing that he is really there to help you. It is obvious that he is not there for the money. Also, he isn't there to waste time. He told us that if one treatment plan didn't work, we would do it three times and then discuss moving on. We didn't want to wait, so I'm happy we didn't have to. Though, I'm sure he would take it slower if that is what you want.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals?
Describe the protocols Dan Lebovic used in your cycles at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals and their degree of success.
I had been diagnosed with PCOS prior to seeing Dr. Lebovic. I had done multiple rounds of Clomid with no ovulation. Dr. Lebovic induced a period. Then, I took Femara days 1-10 and deximethasone days 5-9. I had a monitored cycle with a trigger shot of Ovidrel on day 12 or 13. Then, we did timed intercourse. This worked the first time. We were very blessed. We are currently trying to conceive our second child at a different clinic (moved across the country), but they do not typically follow this protocol. I think it is a more aggressive protocol, but it worked well!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
The nurses and care coordinators were always extremely responsive. I never felt like I was waiting too long to hear back from them, and I never felt in the dark. Even when I moved to a new state, I was able to call and talk to one of them to ask what my protocol was. They are so nice!
Describe your experience with Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.
We had low costs due to our treatment plan and our insurance.
Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals
Middleton
+ Read more- Read less

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Dan Lebovic at Generations & University of Wisconsin Hospitals.

Lebovic did an amazing job responding to our emails and phone calls with questions. He is very gentle and seems to genuinely care about us. He also seemed understanding of the emotional turbulence that comes with treatment...was timely with after hours phone calls and emails. His gentle manner helped ease our anxiety on several occasions. He consistently did a good job explaining treatments and what to expect. His understanding of the stress physically and mentally was especially appreciated during this long and stressful process.
The nursing staff [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] was very hit or miss. Some nurses gave excellent, detailed care. Other nurses were short and at times rude if we had extra questions regarding our care...We did the Affirm program to pay for IVF. Highly recommend. I believe that is around 26000 for a live birth...Strength is Lebovic and the other doctors we encountered for procedures. The Weakness is some of the nurses and ultrasound techs that could work on their bed side manner. Especially during such a stressful and challenging time, a rude nurse can hurt more than it might otherwise.
Lebovic was timely with after hours phone calls and emails. His gentle manner helped ease our anxiety on several occasions. He consistently did a good job explaining treatments and what to expect. His understanding of the stress physically and mentally was especially appreciated during this long and stressful process.
Trust the process. Trust Lebovic. Reach out to him when you need support. Sometimes just hearing his words helped calm us down from the fear of infertility.
Lebovic did an amazing job responding to our emails and phone calls with questions. He is very gentle and seems to genuinely care about us. He also seemed understanding of the emotional turbulence that comes with treatment. At times, it felt like there were too many patients at the clinic because it took so long to schedule some of our appointments.
The nursing staff was very hit or miss. Some nurses gave excellent, detailed care. Other nurses were short and at times rude if we had extra questions regarding our care.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Dan Lebovic started by give us the research and data results, he is knowledgeable and informative. He give us time to discuss and make the decision together. Once start the treatment, he will make sure you have access to himself and his team while you are under his care. He responses to our concerns and questions promptly, we feel very comfortable under his care... is a good communicator, and he is professional and knowledgable
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota is a] good size clinic and very caring. Sometimes communications could be challenge, they do not have a nurse at phone line, so sometimes you will have to wait for hours to get hold on them to call back; however, they do call back. I wish there are other methods of communication such as email/text. Overall we were very happy with the clinic and staff.
Dr. Lebovic is a good communicator, and he is professional and knowledgable. He makes sure we feel comfortable with every steps in the treatment, thus we entrust his opinions and cares. He will answer our question via our preference methods.
You need to understand what you need for the treatments, and If you dont always ask the questions. Dr. Lebovic will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Donna)
The nursing staff at Ctr. Repo. in Minn. is a great team. They are very organize and are willing to go extra miles for you. They will try to get you the best time possible for the appointment, they will work with your insurance, pharmacy, primary care to make sure you got the best care you need.
Grand total is about 30K
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Lebovic is extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is empathetic, patient, understanding, flexible and helpful. I am in the healthcare industry and want to know EVERYTHING I can about my treatment and he patiently answers my endless questions. He even gives his patients his direct email. I have NEVER seen that.... Dr. Lebovic sat down and talked to my mother and I (my husband was unavailable) for over an hour explaining everything in detail, answering a million questions and Even stayed late for a procedure to expedite my fertility treatments.
The clinic [Center for Reproductive Med of MN] itself is very comfortable and warm. ALL of the employees are top notch. They make a point of knowing your name. They know how To handle a sad situation/patient and they bend over backward to Help expedite fertility treatment.... They are compassionate, helpful, patient and understanding. They, and the rest of the staff, bend over backwards to help your fertility journey in any way possible. They also provide compassionate care when it’s needed but know when humor is what’s needed. I can’t imagine a better facility.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Letrozole (follicle stimulation), Follistem (FSH), ovidrel (ovulation induction) x1 without a pregnancy. He quickly analyzed my health and results and adjusted my treatment accordingly.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic itself is very comfortable and warm. ALL of the employees are top notch. They make a point of knowing your name. They know how To handle a sad situation/patient and they bend over backward to Help expedite fertility treatment.
Dr. Lebovic assessed my insurance coverage and it trying to use the coverage as responsibility and possible. What doctor looks at your insurance coverage??
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working...was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met and worked with. He gave both myself and my husband the hope and reassurance to become a family. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had even over the weekend...I was so nervous and scarred that I was never going to be able to have a baby and Dr Lebovic supported us and made us feel that this was going to happen for us! New Patient Advice
They [The Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] have the IUI process down to a perfect science. everyone was so nice and did such a great job explaining everything step by step no weaknesses great supports and care. Nurses got back to me very fast...He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working
Tubal Blockage, Unexplained
The support and care we received from both Dr Lebovic was above and beyond anything we expected. Dr Lebovic was always quick to respond to my emails even over the weekend. I was so nervous and scarred that I was never going to be able to have a baby and Dr Lebovic supported us and made us feel that this was going to happen for us!
You will feel supported and get the best care. At my first appointment with Dr Lebovic I asked him if I was his daughter what would he say or do or the advice he would give his own daughter and he was 100% truthful when answering and said that is what he would tell his own daughter.
Dan Lebovic, MD was one of the most caring doctors I have ever met and worked with. He gave both myself and my husband the hope and reassurance to become a family. He was quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had even over the weekend.
He walked us through each step, what needed to be done at each step such as taking the oral meds, injections and what the % of each working
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They have the IUI process down to a perfect science. everyone was so nice and did such a great job explaining everything step by step no weaknesses great supports and care. Nurses got back to me very fast
only co-pays
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] is very dry. Sometimes he forgets the patient is not an expert like him. He is easy to reach by email. He calls jmmediatley with test results. He is very research based and will provide recommendations to you based on how he would advise his loved ones.... Antagonist protocol 300 gonal f 150 menopur centrotide and a dual trigger with Lupron 80 units. Second cycle he added HGH.
You do not see the same person twice [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN- Minneapolis]. They have a quick in and out process. Billing is very non aggressive. Front desk staff are very friendly and private. All doctors are knowledgeable and informative. Parking is free!!... He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] was willing to do three embryos for a three day fresh transfer... Approx 10k-12 k for an IVF cycle with insurance coverage for monitoring. Additional 2200 for pgs testing.
He is very dry. Sometimes he forgets the patient is not an expert like him. He is easy to reach by email. He calls jmmediatley with test results. He is very research based and will provide recommendations to you based on how he would advise his loved ones.
Don't expect him to be very friendly. He is pretty down to business.
Protocol pretty standard and errors with it. However, he provided phone calls and emails as I needed to discuss.
Saw many of the same nurses. One nurse did most of my procedures and she was great. They were helpful with directions and calling to follow up.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
You do not see the same person twice. They have a quick in and out process. Billing is very non aggressive. Front desk staff are very friendly and private. All doctors are knowledgeable and informative. Parking is free!!
He was willing to do three embryos for a three day fresh transfer

10 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Lebovic was always nice to us when we communicate or consult with him...is a knowledgeable specialist and professional. If you are lokking for a cheerleader he many not be for you, but he knows what can be done for treatments and we feel very fortunate that we were under his care...We had 5 IUI and 1 IVF under the care of Dr. Lebovic. We had an unknown cause of infertility. We have our daughter from IUI previously before we met Dr. Lebovic, so we agreed to start with IUI to begin with.
I was not a big fan of the reception at the clinic [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota]. I did not feel so welcome when I check-in every single time. After checking-in I had to wait outside the clinic/downstairs to get them ready for me because I had a company(my daughter)...They [nurses] were nice to talk and communicate in person...We had 5 IUI and 1 IVF under the care of Dr. Lebovic. We had an unknown cause of infertility. We have our daughter from IUI previously before we met Dr. Lebovic, so we agreed to start with IUI to begin with.
10 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing, 1 Embryo Freezing
Dr. Lebovic is a knowledgeable specialist and professional. If you are lokking for a cheerleader he many not be for you, but he knows what can be done for treatments and we feel very fortunate that we were under his care.
Know what you want and your limitations(time, cost, etc), and ask him any question you have in your mind. He will do his best to answer you.
Dr. Lebovic was always nice to us when we communicate or consult with him.
They were nice to talk and communicate in person.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
I was not a big fan of the reception at the clinic. I did not feel so welcome when I check-in every single time. After checking-in I had to wait outside the clinic/downstairs to get them ready for me because I had a company(my daughter). It was not convenient for me, but I do not intend to complain about it. I totally understand that they have lots of other eyes.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nothing specific to comment.
I would assume that it is around 20K with 5 IUI and 1 IVF.
Nothing to comment.

Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
[Dr. Dan Lebovic is] Definitely straight and too the point which we appreciate. Sets realistic expectations. Sometimes wish he would be a little more “cheerleader” but he was more on the conservative side. He listened to our concerns and was always available via phone or email to answer any questions...Let us chose [our protocol]. We did femara at my regular OB so he suggested we try injectibles. We did- and got 5 eggs so that cycle was cancelled. We dialed back the injections next cycle. Did a few IUIs but unfortunately it wasn’t successful.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota was] Expensive!! But compared to other clinics nearby it was very comparable...Very professional, clean, the latest technology. Open on the weekends in the morning which was nice for monitoring. Free parking. Everyone was super helpful and compassionate...All nurses we worked with were fantastic!!...there was a time when the prescription was not called in. I had to call the on call doc but he was very attentive and called it in right away!
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Unexplained
No advice. Just know that he is on the conservative side but also really smart.
He listened to our concerns attentively.
Let us chose. We did femara at my regular OB so he suggested we try injectibles. We did- and got 5 eggs so that cycle was cancelled. We dialed back the injections next cycle. Did a few IUIs but unfortunately it wasn’t successful.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Not yet, but if we pursue IVF we will.)
All nurses we worked with were fantastic!!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Very professional, clean, the latest technology. Open on the weekends in the morning which was nice for monitoring. Free parking. Everyone was super helpful and compassionate. It is said to be the best in MN.
Expensive!! But compared to other clinics nearby it was very comparable.
He said he would very much let us chose.
Nothing wrong. But there was a time when the prescription was not called in. I had to call the on call doc but he was very attentive and called it in right away!
+ Read more- Read less

Great bedside manner and rational approach to medicine. Dan [Lebovic] takes time to answer all questions thoughtfully and follows up in a timely manner. Could use a bit more of a personal touch/investment to ensure full dedication to the sensitive elements of this difficult journey.... We started with a series of hormone supplements, when that didn’t work we progressed to IUI, and after 5 failed rounds we began the IVF process and have since completed retrieval but not yet a transfer.
All-in-all this is the only clinic we’ve gone to so our exposure is limited. CRM MN has been welcoming, helpful, and detail focused throughout our experience. When faced with medical insurance issues they are supportive and will go to bat for you. They have a strong team of competent practitioners.... The nursing staff is always attentive and informative. Again, further compassion for the delicate nature of this experience could make it a little more bearable.
Great bedside manner and rational approach to medicine. Dan takes time to answer all questions thoughtfully and follows up in a timely manner. Could use a bit more of a personal touch/investment to ensure full dedication to the sensitive elements of this difficult journey.
Ask a lot of questions for full clarity.
Warm welcome, quick question responses, personalized follow up when faced with difficulty.
$1500 per IUI, $15000 per IVF
Our dr doesn’t do multiple embryo transfer unless necessary.

Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Be comfortable asking questions, as he [Dr. Lebovic] seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable...would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan...My fertility process definitely had highs and lows and Dr. Lebovic was a calm presence through the entire process. He was absolutely available for questions/concerns and seemed to always be aware of what was happening for my care. I, personally, appreciated his positive but realistic attitude. He was always very calm.
Strengths [at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] - open most days of the year. I had one transfer on Memorial Day. Friendly staff. Clean. Weaknesses - I wish was there a 24 hours nurse line when I had a question that wasn't an emergency, but nice to have answered during the evening or weekend...I generally meet with a new nurse on most visits, but they all seemed knowledgeable about my care plan. They all seemed to care about my success.
Endometriosis, Male Factor, PCOS
Be comfortable asking questions, as he seemed happy to support me and make me feel comfortable.
Dr. Lebovic would personally email and call me. I felt he was very close to my fertility plan.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths - open most days of the year. I had one transfer on Memorial Day. Friendly staff. Clean. Weaknesses - I wish was there a 24 hours nurse line when I had a question that wasn't an emergency, but nice to have answered during the evening or weekend.
For 2 IUI, 1 fresh transfer and 1 frozen transfer and everything that comes with that (meds, ultrasounds, retrievals, transfers, etc.) it was just under $30,000.

9 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
When I met with the doctor he [Dr. Lebovic] made me feel welcome and did not judge the fact that I was doing this as a single woman.... He was very thorough and direct in his explanation and the odds of me becoming pregnant at my age. He also went over the possibility of donor egg if I wasn’t able to conceive on my own. I felt like he had my best interest in mind and wasn’t just another number or annoyance in his day. If I had questions, the nurse would relay it to him and I’d get an answer pretty quickly
The clinic [Center for Repro Med of MN] is very efficient and handles a large number of patients, but you still feel like you’re important when you’re there. When you first start you are walked through everything. I never felt like I was lost in the shuffle... You see a different nurse with each iui you have. They are very thorough and take the time to answer your questions. There is also a nurse line where you can call. I’ve had nurses there be a little more curt or in a hurry than they are in person, but overall a good experience with the nurses
9 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF, Donor Sperm
When I met with the doctor he made me feel welcome and did not judge the fact that I was doing this as a single woman.
I’ve been taking letrozole, follistim and a trigger shot of ovidrel for my IUIs. With all 4 I’ve followed the same regiment since they have been producing good sized follicles for my iui.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very efficient and handles a large number of patients, but you still feel like you’re important when you’re there. When you first start you are walked through everything. I never felt like I was lost in the shuffle
IUI, 1 IVF
When I had my miscarriage he [Dr. Lebovic] was on call with anything I needed...He's quiet and a tad awkward but it's because he's very into the medical breakdown and science behind his position. He's extremely caring and open to talk to. He's also very eager and active, he's happy to talk about any questions or jump on a phone call... 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota was] Extremely organized! They have the process down. Great doctors! I've loved all who have helped me. They need an online portal and ability to email nurses. Update the rooms to be a bit more welcoming...[nurses were] Very organized and prompt. However, would be nice to have a team dedicated to you instead of a new person each time.
IUI, 1 IVF
Give him a chance
When I had my miscarriage he was on call with anything I needed.
I only went to him for IVF. So here's that: 1. Met with him in his office 2. Nurse consult 3. Baseline tests 4. Mock transfer 5. Egg Retrieveal 6. Embryo Transfer 7. BETA 2 Weeks later
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
He seems to favor single embryo transfer but that could be because of the quality of my eggs
+ Read more- Read less

Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant...7.5mg letrozols days 3-7, ovidrel trigger after monitoring, bd after trigger, IUI.
[Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota has] great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though...Everyone has been super nice and efficient...Besides the initial appointment [with Dr. Dan Lebovic] I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine....He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest...He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution...I would
Besides the initial appointment I’ve been with nurses for the others but that’s just fine. He was great with the iui in making me feel comfortable. My pharmacy delayed my prescription and he called me on the weekend 5 minutes after I called to calm me down and come up with a solution.
I would highly recommend and am confident he’ll get is pregnant.
He had reviewed all of my prior history, asked questions and was honest.
Everyone has been super nice and efficient
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Nearby, great hours, and communication. Expensive without insurance, but most fertility centers are. I do like that they are honest about the success chances as well as finances. I would recommend though.
So far I have had insurance coverage
Na

IUI, 3 IVF
Dr. Lebovic is very knowledgeable and explains the process well. He is very responsive to questions and is kind. His bedside manners are topnotch and is very aware of your personal situation so you dont feel like a number.... The doctors [Ctr for Reproductive Medicine in MN] are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.
The doctors [Ctr for Reproductive Medicine in MN] are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.... Dr. Lebovic is very knowledgeable and explains the process well. He is very responsive to questions and is kind. His bedside manners are topnotch and is very aware of your personal situation so you dont feel like a number.
IUI, 3 IVF
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The doctors are great, but sometimes the nurses and front desk staff seem unorganized. Some of the nurses are amazing, and some seem tired and unhelpful. Overall the clinic has your best interest in mind.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
He made himself available via email and never made me feel bad if I reached out to him. He made me feel important and on this journey, you need someone like that because it is extremely taxing on your soul. ... Dr. Lebovic is a very kind and gentle soul. He is very honest and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, instead he is a straight shooter but he has a way of doing so that is compassionate and empathetic.
They [CRM of MN] need to focus more on the patient and their experience. More hand holding...checking on the patient ....educating the patient on every step and what to expect. Don’t just assume we know. ... I dealt with several nurses throughout my journey. Some great but others not so great. ... I didn’t feel important. ... There were times I was so sad and confused and had no clue what was happening at all the ultrasounds leading up to the egg retrieval, and the nurses just treated you like cattle herding. Just another one girl and keep them moving.
2 IUI, 2 IVF, Donor Eggs, Donor Sperm
Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Male Factor, Poor Egg Quality
Dr. Lebovic is a very kind and gentle soul. He is very honest and doesn’t tell you what you want to hear, instead he is a straight shooter but he has a way of doing so that is compassionate and empathetic. He is different from other physicians in the regard that he makes himself available to his patients via email. I can’t tell you how much that meant to me on my journey with IVF. There were many times I had a question and didn’t think I should have to spend $100 for a meeting to ask one question since I was already spending thousands and thousands on the ivf process. He made himself available via email and never made me feel bad if I reached out to him. He made me feel important and on this journey, you need someone like that because it is extremely taxing on your soul.
Be prepared to go through a lot but know that you will have an honest doctor that will tell you the truth and support you all the way.
Dr.Lebovic made me feel important no matter what time of day it was and no question was ever silly or bothersome to him. I could email him with concerns or questions and within 15 minutes he would respond to me. I felt secure knowing he was my doctor.
I dealt with several nurses throughout my journey. Some great but others not so great. There were times I was so sad and confused and had no clue what was happening at all the ultrasounds leading up to the egg retrieval, and the nurses just treated you like cattle herding. Just another one girl and keep them moving. I didn’t feel important. As a new person to IVF, I had no clue what to expect but I certainly didn’t feel like a special patient going through one of the hardest things ever in life and spending thousands of dollars.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They need to focus more on the patient and their experience. More hand holding...checking on the patient ....educating the patient on every step and what to expect. Don’t just assume we know. Don’t be afraid to stop the nurse and ask questions. They owe you the time and curtesy of making sure you feel secure about your choice.
We spent over $50k. 2 IUI, 2 egg retrieval with 1 viable transfer, 2 blast through Cryos and 1 transfer.
He was very honest with me about transfering only one. He said it would not be a good idea health wise but also it really would not increase my chances of success but rather increase my chances of multiples. And that would not be healthy for me at 40 years old

4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Lebovic seems distant and scientific at first, but he just wants to make sure we understand all prospects and options before going further. He is really warm and caring during treatments and is very knowledgeable about fertility treatments, which can vary so much from cycle to cycle...I saw dr. Lebovic for over 1.5 years starting with diagnosis and traveling through all options which eventually lead to IVF. I always felt like dr. Lebovic reviewed my actual numbers and results from each cycle, then adjusted the treatment plan based on my progress and how my body was responding. I never felt like he gave a generic treatment plan, rather, we always felt like our care was personalized.
The phones weren’t answered when I would call [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota], just long recorded messages. The staff stopped making calls by 3:30pm, turned off phones for a lunch hour, and overall it was a hastle to make contact over the phone...Over our time at the clinic we did many different treatments. The prices varied, but nothing was a surprise. We sat down with their insurance ladies before each treatment and got the cost breakdown prior to payment.
4 IUI, 1 IVF, 1 Egg Freezing
Dr. Lebovic is very matter of fact, he knows the science and statistics of each option we talked about. He was very flexible with our treatment, always considering the numbers and progress of my cycle instead of just providing us with a blanketed generic treatment. Dr. Lebovic was great at replying to questions and emailing us with answers to any type of question we had, no matter the time of day. He worked with us for over a year and a half, and I truly feel like we had a successful pregnancy because of his attention and care.
Dr. Lebovic always greeted us with warmth and care. He knew our situation really well and always reached out to us about our appointments even when we didn’t need to see him.
Nurses always took the time to fully explain results and next steps. They listened to questions and worries very respectfully. However, there were multiple appointments where I had to remind the nurses of our situation. I didn’t feel like they reviewed my account before meeting.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very clean and well organized. The rooms were comfortable and sterilized. The desk staff were very short and rude 95% of the time, they treated me as if I didn’t know anything. The lab technicians, HR staff and insurance staff were all very helpful and friendly.
Dr. Lebovic preferred that we only transfer a single embryo when doing FET for multiple reasons.
It was very challenging to get ahold of the clinic to schedule appointments, ask questions, or return calls. I have a job where I cannot wait by the phone, and would often have to call back after a voicemail was left. The phones weren’t answered when I would call, just long recorded messages. The staff stopped making calls by 3:30pm, turned off phones for a lunch hour, and overall it was a hastle to make contact over the phone. The ladies at the front desk were also very rude. They weren’t quiet about personal appointments or information. They made patients wait so they could finish their own personal conversations and their go to behavior was to be rude to patients. Not a good environment to greet such a great and hard working clinic.
3 IUI, 6 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
While he [Dr. Lebovic] is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile...was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins... was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring...
We elected to go with the Attain program [with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] and so glad we did. It was well worth it.With this program, you have the opportunity to go through 3 fresh and up to 3 frozen cycles. I believe the cost was around $26,000 or so. Medication costs are in addition to. Fresh cycle medication costs typically ended up around $5,500 - $6,000. Frozen cycle cost for meds was minimal
3 IUI, 6 IVF, 2 Egg Freezing
Dr. Lebovic showed care and compassion during some very challenging cycles. When we experienced a rare condition early on with one of our pregnancies, he helped get us the information we needed to better understand what was happening.
While he is quiet, he is very caring and willing to go the extra mile
Dr. Lebovic was always willing to answer questions or address concerns, quickly responded to emails and was genuinely caring.
We were on an antagonist protocol for all of our fresh IVF cycles. Standard protocol was starting with birth control day 3 of cycle (typically on for 15-18 days) and then once medications cycle began 2 vials of menopur in AM + Gonal F or Follistem in evening (300). Results varied by cycle. Our most successful cycle was when we added in ICSI after retrieval. Frozen cycle protocol was Estrace, followed by Progestrone once the lining was ready. Earlier frozen transfer used to be suppositories, but now standard protocol is Progesterone in Oil
Friendly and compassionate. Most seemed very knowledgeable. Returned calls within reasonable timeframe
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Strengths: Appointments were easy to schedule, wait times were not horrible relatively speaking. Nice to often have the same lab tech, same few ultrasound tech/nurses. Weaknesses: Navigating the medicines can be challenging for someone who is new to the process; having better information on what pharmacies offer best rates, convenience, etc. would be really nice
We elected to go with the Attain program and so glad we did. It was well worth it.With this program, you have the opportunity to go through 3 fresh and up to 3 frozen cycles. I believe the cost was around $26,000 or so. Medication costs are in addition to. Fresh cycle medication costs typically ended up around $5,500 - $6,000. Frozen cycle cost for meds was minimal
Dr. Lebovic was cautious and sent good information to support his stance on single embryo transfer. In our last frozen cycle, after a few unsuccessful cycles, we did transfer 2 - and we are currently pregnant with twins.
Their was conflicting information regarding a situation; it was resolved quickly. I think it was a matter of internal miscommunication
+ Read more- Read less
He [Dr. Lebovic] was warm, honest, and upfront about our procedures and chances for success. The hardest meeting was our consultation after the chemical pregnancy. I know it's impossible to pinpoint why an IVF pregnancy fails, but it was hard to get a sense as to what happened, why, and why the next recommended steps could prevent it from happening. Post second transfer, the communication has again been great.
The doctors and nurses are professional. The care and technology is well above average. I think patients should be aware, however, that their doctor isn't necessarily the one performing their procedures. ... Overall, the nurses at CRM [of Minnesota] were excellent. They were organized, compassionate, and encouraging. I would describe only one or two of them as cold.
Overall, I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Lebovic. He was warm, honest, and upfront about our procedures and chances for success. After we had our chemical pregnancy with our first transfer, he made adjustments to our protocol which I tend to think are the reason why I'm pregnant today.
I think my advice to any IVF patient is to not hesitate to ask questions and to be your best advocate. There were times I had questions after meeting with Dr. Lebovic that weren't covered during our office visit, and he always got back to me right away via email.
Dr. Lebovic did a wonderful job reaching out to me throughout the retrieval/PGS process and when I had a chemical pregnancy with my first transfer (even when he was on vacation). The hardest meeting was our consultation after the chemical pregnancy. I know it's impossible to pinpoint why an IVF pregnancy fails, but it was hard to get a sense as to what happened, why, and why the next recommended steps could prevent it from happening. Post second transfer, the communication has again been great.
For the retrieval, I used Menopur, Gonal-F, Cetrotide, and the trigger shot. For my first frozen transfer, I was on birth control, Estrace and Endometrin. This transfer ended in a chemical pregnancy. For my second frozen transfer, I was on birth control, Estrace, and progesterone-in-oil injections ("PIO"). This cycle ended in a current active pregnancy. Whether it's legitimate or not, I am convinced that I'm still pregnant because of PIO. I wish it had been offered as an option for my first cycle--and not just because I think it's a better source of progesterone. I prefer a once daily injection to three insertions of Endometrin. I also found the Endometrin to be irritating and the discharge was frankly gross. Finally, PIO is also cheaper. If my husband and I decide to transfer another embryo in the future, I will definitely be asking for PIO.
Overall, the nurses at CRM were excellent. They were organized, compassionate, and encouraging. I would describe only one or two of them as cold.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Based on success rates on SART, this clinic is the best one in the Twin Cities. The doctors and nurses are professional. The care and technology is well above average. I think patients should be aware, however, that their doctor isn't necessarily the one performing their procedures.
Because we did PGS, Dr. Lebovic strongly encouraged eSET. Because we only wanted a single pregnancy, we did not object or seek to circumvent this recommendation.

IUI, 2 IVF
He [Dr. Dan Lebovic] provided us with sufficient information on single vs multiple and let us choose what we wanted to do...was very informative of everything that we were going to go through. IVF is a very long process and he was very clear on what would be happening at each step. I had easy communication with him through email. I also had a problem where I got a call back at 12:30 at night...he's exactly what you want in a fertility dr...definitely took time away from their schedule and it was greatly appreciated.
they [Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota] are very organized and and the staff is very informed. I really can't think of a weakness seeing as I had all positive interactions here...This process can take a toll emotionally and physically. I had a few rough days and the staff took extra time with me to make sure that I was doing well. This definitely took time away from their schedule and it was greatly appreciated...The nursing staff was amazing. There were 2 instances in particular that they spent more time with me to make sure everything was going well. Each appointment I had I had a consultation with them and they let me know how everything was going each step of the way.
IUI, 2 IVF
Dr. Lebovic was very informative of everything that we were going to go through. IVF is a very long process and he was very clear on what would be happening at each step. I had easy communication with him through email. I also had a problem where I got a call back at 12:30 at night.
Perhaps not as a specific patient of Dr Lebovic, because he's exactly what you want in a fertility dr, but someone going through treatments in general. Make sure you have strong, supportive friends and family. Also know what you're going to be going through, its long and rough, but you can do it!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
This clinic knows exactly what they're doing (no surprise). But they are very organized and and the staff is very informed. I really can't think of a weakness seeing as I had all positive interactions here.
I don't have that information on hand, but most of my care was covered by my insurance. We had to pay for the genetic testing and other outside lab work.
He provided us with sufficient information on single vs multiple and let us choose what we wanted to do.

2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr Lebovic explained everything in detail . I knew what was going to happen at all times . ... I knew from the very first visit what my chances were getting pregnant with my own eggs . Even though it was hard to hear I appreciated that he told us our percent of conception using my egg vs a donor egg . I did have some set backs but, he took a hold of the situation and was so kind and understanding and very supportive
CRM is clean , friendly staff, Professional . I had a wonderful experience with all staff . ... The support and care I got from all of the nurses was OUTSTANDING ! They all were kind , compassionate and just a call away if I needed anything . ... Dori, DeNae and Jill are AMAZING !!!! I was so comfortable to call with any questions and they always called back the same day . ...
2 IUI, IVF, Donor Eggs
Dr Dan Lebovic is caring compassionate and understanding. I knew from the very first visit what my chances were getting pregnant with my own eggs . Even though it was hard to hear I appreciated that he told us our percent of conception using my egg vs a donor egg . I did have some set backs but, he took a hold of the situation and was so kind and understanding and very supportive . I could not have made it though this process without him !
You can trust his judgment. He has your best interest and will help you to have a baby if it's possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota. (Assigned nurse: Dori , DeNae and Jill )
Dori, DeNae and Jill are AMAZING !!!! I was so comfortable to call with any questions and they always called back the same day . The support and care I got from all of the nurses was OUTSTANDING ! They all were kind , compassionate and just a call away if I needed anything .
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM is clean , friendly staff, Professional . I had a wonderful experience with all staff . Dr dan lebovic and the nurses Dori, DeNae and Jill were great ! I really don't have anything negative to say about CRM .
We knew that we were transferring two embryos .
+ Read more- Read less

I felt very supportive with Dr. Dan Lebovic. When I had concerns he was very prompt with his response time. He would even email back on the weekends! ... I could not have imagined having anyone but Dr. Dan Lebovic. My anxiety was high when I was having symptoms I wasn't familiar with or when I had concerns. I would email Dr. Lebovic and sometimes in a matter of minutes he would respond.
There are a large number of patients so you are not guaranteed you will have the same doctors/nurses for procedures. ... The clinic is very flexible with appointment times, quick with communication and treat their patients well. ... I had many nurses throughout my time at CRM [of Minnesota] and they were always empathetic and provided great care!
Going through fertility treatment is a roller coaster and having a doctor you can trust and feel supportive by is so important. I could not have imagined having anyone but Dr. Dan Lebovic. My anxiety was high when I was having symptoms I wasn't familiar with or when I had concerns. I would email Dr. Lebovic and sometimes in a matter of minutes he would respond. Even on the weekends! His quick communication style calmed my nerves and made me feel better. He made our dreams come true!
Do be afraid to email him with questions...even if you think they are silly.
I had many nurses throughout my time at CRM and they were always empathetic and provided great care!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic is very flexible with appointment times, quick with communication and treat their patients well. There are a large number of patients so you are not guaranteed you will have the same doctors/nurses for procedures.
I don't remember exact cost for everything....
+ Read more- Read less
Dr. Lebovic was caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone! He was detailed but made things easy during the process. Our orders were prompt and he was timely when we met with him. His care was wonderful and he was so kind to us. ... He was so kind to us and so responsive to us. He made time for us and cared about our success.
CRM was wonderful. We would have stayed longer but insurance changed. It is a lovely place-clean, prompt, easy parking. All the doctors and nurses were great. ... It [treatment cost] was standard compared to other clinics. About $20,000 for retrieval, transfer, and medication. About $3,000 for genetic screening. About $4,400 for frozen transfer plus the cost of medication.
He is wonderful. I would recommend preparing for hard work and come with any questions you have for him. Nothing is guaranteed in this process, but he is very kind and respectful during it.
We had a very standard protocol.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
CRM was wonderful. We would have stayed longer but insurance changed. It is a lovely place-clean, prompt, easy parking. All the doctors and nurses were great. Our primary was Dr. Lebovic and he was amazing. I recommend both him and the clinic.
It was standard compared to other clinics. About $20,000 for retrieval, transfer, and medication. About $3,000 for genetic screening. About $4,400 for frozen transfer plus the cost of medication.
We had an option of two, but one was always recommended.

4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Dr. Lebovic was a great communicator, very responsive to all of our questions. He was very compassionate. He was very open about all potential outcomes and the likelihood of success. He explained everything to us. We were very happy with him as our doctor....For IVF, I believe I was on an antagonist protocol. They retrieved 11eggs, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and 3 normals.... The clinic [CCRM of MN] was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend.
The clinic [CCRM of MN] was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend....They answered all of my questions in a timely manner, were very compassionate and explained everything very well.... Dr. Lebovic was a great communicator, very responsive to all of our questions. He was very compassionate. He was very open about all potential outcomes and the likelihood of success. He explained everything to us. We were very happy with him as our doctor.
4 IUI, 1 Egg Freezing, IVF
Don't be afraid to ask a lot of questions.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
The clinic was very responsive with any questions I had. I was able to get appointments when needed. All of the staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend the clinic to a friend.
+ Read more- Read less

He [Dr. Lebovic] was very clear and communicative! He emailed me with information directly and felt much more accessible to me than any doctor I’ve ever had. I felt no confusion with anything as answers were very easy to come by....There was an education on risks of multiples and a gentle push towards that. When I felt strongly about transferring 2, there was a respect for that and it wasn’t hard to make it happen...
Awesome clinic [Ctr for Repro Med Mpls] SO organized and never waited long! I used to wait 30-60 minutes for appts at my old clinic and never waited for more than 5-10 minutes here. Easy to schedule, not long wait times on phone and just super organized with schedules and packets to take home...There was an education on risks of multiples and a gentle push towards that. When I felt strongly about transferring 2, there was a respect for that and it wasn’t hard to make it happen.
He was very clear and communicative! He emailed me with information directly and felt much more accessible to me than any doctor I’ve ever had. I felt no confusion with anything as answers were very easy to come by.
Don’t hold back on Contacting him!
Personal emailing with doc directly!
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
Awesome clinic SO organized and never waited long! I used to wait 30-60 minutes for appts at my old clinic and never waited for more than 5-10 minutes here. Easy to schedule, not long wait times on phone and just super organized with schedules and packets to take home.
+ Read more- Read less

Dr. Lebovic gave us the odds, the options, and all the positives and negatives from the beginning. He was staright forward, answered my emails right away and his treatment plan got us pregnant on the first attempt... We use femara, decay,amd one other additional medication to help me ovulate. Then specifically timed intercourse... Dr. Lebovic spend a good amount of time upon meeting us to ask questions about my history, our previous attempts at a child and overall history. He joked with us, made us feel comfortable and gave us plenty of time to ask questions. I never felt like any question was stupid
[CCRM of MN] Feels very warm and welcoming. Each patients treatment is very private and you have no idea what other couplesthere are doing do to how well they keep treatments private. They validate your parking and the rooms that are appropriate to have windows in are big and bright.... They took so much additional time to make sure I knew exactly when to take specific pills and answered all my questions
Dont feel bad about emailing him late at night. He never seemed to mind and was always quick to respond
+ Read more- Read less
He [Dr. Lebovic] is very personable and when he saw us in the waiting room would always say hi and ask how we were. Any questions that I had he was quick to get back to me and reassured me all was ok in my journey.... He made our experience in this journey very easy and made it easy to understand. He was very quick to explain anything we needed and explained all treatments and always gave us his opinion on what we should do but always left the choice as ours.
They [Center for Reproductive Medicine of MN] really know what they are talking about and are very willing to work with you and make things the way it should be... [Cost of Treatment] They ran about the same as any other clinic with out of pocket costs... He [Dr. Lebovic] made our experience in this journey very easy and made it easy to understand. He was very quick to explain anything we needed and explained all treatments
Trust him and allow him to make his plan for you. He really does know what he is talking about and what is best for you and your treatment.
He is very personable and when he saw us in the waiting room would always say hi and ask how we were. Any questions that I had he was quick to get back to me and reassured me all was ok in my journey. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a great experience on this hard road we call infertility.
All of my cycles that we tried were successful in a way but the most successful was our last cycle that we did with him that was IVF.
Describe your experience with Center for Reproductive Medicine of Minnesota.
They really know what they are talking about and are very willing to work with you and make things the way it should be................................................................................................
They ran about the same as any other clinic with out of pocket costs